Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coderboo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:32:31 PM

IF I OWN A HORSE..AND A BETTING SHOP ASK TO OWN SHARES IN THAT HORSE..THEY WILL BE SHUT DOWN ITS NOT ALLOWED..SO SAME SHOULD GO FOR EXCHANGES

Hey manbot1, I can't hear you over all the crazy.

How about, if you are able (minded), rephrase your posts so that they actually make sense?  I think maybe I just got a little dumber reading them and I really want my intelligence back.
when i type on my computer it seems to skip letters.. so bare with me..and i was not slagging syscoin..i am saying that exchanges are fiddling shits...and did i ask you to butt in coderboo .. so you shut up and get back to work..just like the song..the road is long...by the time you make any money .you be dead you old twat...so if you want to spend any of your syscoin i suggest you hurry the fuck up..coz you life clock will be over soon Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..your gran kids might have a good will left for them by you....lol  and if we still waiting for a raise in 20 years ...i will be dead. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey manbot1,

Thanks for another dose of your unintelligible ramblings. Talking to you is somewhat similar talking to a mental patient, except with more crazy and less sense. Oranges by the sea mock my old twat with a life clock o.... oh fuck it. I have work to do.
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

Great marketing push Dan.. go promote title companies and stock companies for crying out loud. This is supposed to be "business on the block chain" not dice and giveaways. Once again this is a joke and your aligning syscoin with some shady characters I might add. Moolah please step in and take this over!!!! https://twitter.com/22loops/status/511591729490051073

Hey marketing genius, thanks for your intelligent, insightful, and thoughtful commentary. I'm glad you were able to determine the entirety of our marketing campaign so early on and help steer us down the right path!

Your friend,
coderboo

No problemo coderboo, just here to help!! Hey how's the wallet updates working out for you guys? Did we manage to get them working yet on Macs? Can we speed up this ingenious marketing approach you have before the price drops below 200 sats maybe? Keep up the great work guys, I'm sure your friends, family and business associates are proud of the top notch job you guys have done!! Syscoin!!!!!

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:42:05 PM

No problemo coderboo, just here to help!! Hey how's the wallet updates working out for you guys? Did we manage to get them working yet on Macs? Can we speed up this ingenious marketing approach you have before the price drops below 200 sats maybe? Keep up the great work guys, I'm sure your friends, family and business associates are proud of the top notch job you guys have done!! Syscoin!!!!!

Mac has been working fine for weeks; You're behind on news! You can follow our twitter to help you keep up to date - http://twitter.com/Syscoin. You can also stay updated via our blog and forums on http://syscoin.org.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
coderboo

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:45:54 PM

Great marketing push Dan.. go promote title companies and stock companies for crying out loud. This is supposed to be "business on the block chain" not dice and giveaways. Once again this is a joke and your aligning syscoin with some shady characters I might add. Moolah please step in and take this over!!!! https://twitter.com/22loops/status/511591729490051073

Hey marketing genius, thanks for your intelligent, insightful, and thoughtful commentary. I'm glad you were able to determine the entirety of our marketing campaign so early on and help steer us down the right path!

Your friend,
coderboo

- Wallet updates - done a while back - client functioning 100%.
- Mac Client - I use a Mac to develop, so uh.. yeah that works
- Marketing Plan - Since we haven't yet implemented most of it, I can only assume you can see into the future. Can you tell me which our yet-to-be-implemented marketing tasks is not up to your standards? What *are* your standards?

But seriously, I do appreciate you taking time and energy out of your busy day to comment here. While I don't personally think that the content of your posts has a lot of value to others reading this thread, at least you're interested.
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:06:58 PM

IF I OWN A HORSE..AND A BETTING SHOP ASK TO OWN SHARES IN THAT HORSE..THEY WILL BE SHUT DOWN ITS NOT ALLOWED..SO SAME SHOULD GO FOR EXCHANGES

WTF are you yelling@!?
lol i am saying exchanges should not be allowed to own or have any shares in a cryptocurrency..its fiddling ..the same goes for betting shops..hey are not allowed to have shares in horses or own any ....and lets face it an exchange is a betting shop...to say its not  well you are off your head..you are gambling that a cryptocurrency will raise..

Ahh - so you are in favor of government regulation of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency exchanges. Gotcha.

Except that an asset traded on an exchange ostensibly has an inherent value set by the market at that moment, whereas a bet placed has a potential future binary value. Not entirely the same thing.
a cryptocurrency exchange is not the same as a company exchange..far from it..crypto is 1 big gamble to say its not WOW...can i put a company with no assets or money on a company exchange no you cannot..but in the crypto world you can..you can make up all sort of crypto names and put them on a crypto exchange...not allowed in real company exchanges..most cryptos have no assets to begin with..only till they are used and become  of value .so for you to say that cryptocurrency are not like betting shops and more like a company exchange your off your head..cryptocurrency exchanges are almost the same as  bookies...cryptocurrencys are not companies..so don,t go there
coderboo

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:28:49 PM

WTF are you yelling@!?
lol i am saying exchanges should not be allowed to own or have any shares in a cryptocurrency..its fiddling ..the same goes for betting shops..hey are not allowed to have shares in horses or own any ....and lets face it an exchange is a betting shop...to say its not  well you are off your head..you are gambling that a cryptocurrency will raise..

Ahh - so you are in favor of government regulation of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency exchanges. Gotcha.

Except that an asset traded on an exchange ostensibly has an inherent value set by the market at that moment, whereas a bet placed has a potential future binary value. Not entirely the same thing.
a cryptocurrency exchange is not the same as a company exchange..far from it..crypto is 1 big gamble to say its not WOW...can i put a company with no assets or money on a company exchange no you cannot..but in the crypto world you can..you can make up all sort of crypto names and put them on a crypto exchange...not allowed in real company exchanges..most cryptos have no assets to begin with..only till they are used and become  of value .so for you to say that cryptocurrency are not like betting shops and more like a company exchange your off your head..cryptocurrency exchanges are almost the same as  bookies...cryptocurrencys are not companies..so don,t go there

Right.  Cryptocurrencies aren't companies. Check. Most us us were aware of that.  As far as the rest of what you assert - have you ever heard of penny stocks? OTC? Troll the listings sometime - they are FULL of stock offerings for companies with ZERO value. One of them just recently - even though it had no solid business plan, no physical assets, and barely a company office - was just pumped up to a market cap of over $2B. So your statement that worthless stock cannot be listed or sold IRL is plainly incorrect.

But I still haven't heard you answer my previous question:

Q: Are you, or are you not in favor of government regulation of cryptocurrencies and cryptostocks? All your answers thus far clearly insinuate that you are, which is not an unreasonable position to take.  Please elaborate on this point, it is one that greatly interests the majority of visitors of this forum and one I find personally highly interesting.

Thanks for your post!
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:40:44 PM

WTF are you yelling@!?

Right.  Cryptocurrencies aren't companies. Check. Most us us were aware of that.  As far as the rest of what you assert - have you ever heard of penny stocks? OTC? Troll the listings sometime - they are FULL of stock offerings for companies with ZERO value. One of them just recently - even though it had no solid business plan, no physical assets, and barely a company office - was just pumped up to a market cap of over $2B. So your statement that worthless stock cannot be listed or sold IRL is plainly incorrect.

Q: Are you, or are you not in favor of government regulation of cryptocurrencies and cryptostocks? All your answers thus far clearly insinuate that you are, which is not an unreasonable position to take.  Please elaborate on this point, it is one that greatly interests the majority of visitors of this forum and one I find personally highly interesting.

Thanks for your post!

I have to admit. This exchange has been great to follow. Lol
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:54:01 PM

WTF are you yelling@!?

Thanks for your post!
no you cannot make a  company name up and put it on penny stock market ..so your saying  if i call my company carparts .and i have no money or stock and don,t even have a unit to put my car parts in. i can put it on the penny stock market?   what your saying is i can make a name up put it on the penny stocks..hope it does well trading nowt..then if it does well i can go out and buy all this stock and a unit to store all my carparts in because i have now made money....have you seen the wolf of wall street...he told me how penny stocks work...they got to be legit..to even go on penny stocks...and if your saying i am wrong well i am going to the penny stock market and i will make up a 1000 names hope 1 does well.. and if it does i will be a billion dollars richer..and then i will open a company under the name that has made me all this cash..penny stocks are little businesses like your local corner shop..or your local cafe.or flower shop..and 1 day that man who own the local shop might buy 5 more shops...but to start he was a business ..not a made up 1
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:57:48 PM

Hey manbot1, I can't hear you over all the crazy.

How about, if you are able (minded), rephrase your posts so that they actually make sense?  I think maybe I just got a little dumber reading them and I really want my intelligence back.
when i type on my computer it seems to skip letters.. so bare with me..and i was not slagging syscoin..i am saying that exchanges are fiddling shits...and did i ask you to butt in coderboo .. so you shut up and get back to work..just like the song..the road is long...by the time you make any money .you be dead you old twat...so if you want to spend any of your syscoin i suggest you hurry the fuck up..coz you life clock will be over soon Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..your gran kids might have a good will left for them by you....lol  and if we still waiting for a raise in 20 years ...i will be dead. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey manbot1,

Thanks for another dose of your unintelligible ramblings. Talking to you is somewhat similar talking to a mental patient, except with more crazy and less sense. Oranges by the sea mock my old twat with a life clock o.... oh fuck it. I have work to do.

Do you think maybe, just maybe, you could talk to the people who invested money in this project with a tad more respect?  Just a tad.  Kind of chaps one's behind to hand someone money, support a project and then have them spewing thinly veiled disgust and profanities on the board.  How 'bout a little professionalism?
Cointang

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:07:30 PM

Your friend,
coderboo

- Wallet updates - done a while back - client functioning 100%.
- Mac Client - I use a Mac to develop, so uh.. yeah that works
- Marketing Plan - Since we haven't yet implemented most of it, I can only assume you can see into the future. Can you tell me which our yet-to-be-implemented marketing tasks is not up to your standards? What *are* your standards?

But seriously, I do appreciate you taking time and energy out of your busy day to comment here. While I don't personally think that the content of your posts has a lot of value to others reading this thread, at least you're interested.

Interesting.. you use a Mac to code but yet had such a hard time to get the Mac wallet up and running, hmm
I can only imagine what future updates will be like..

I'm glad you asked my opinion on your marketing approach, you see I was under the impression this was a professional business orientated coin to be used as an infrastructure vesile for ownership of stocks, bonds, proof of title ownership.. stuff like that. I would think and correct me if I'm wrong, you'd be targeting said companies that share your interests.. Giving away syscoin  imho is complete waste and counter productive. Your average user on Twitter is simply going to take those lovely coins and dump them.. maybe you should concentrate your efforts in solidifying business partnerships that could actually use your coin for its intended purpose.. Dice games and giveaways is what your average everyday coin is doing, it's for the kiddies. Am I to believe this is just another average altcoin? Or is it something I once thought of as revolutionary to the cryptocurrency scene! Also I've come to the conclusion you've recently aligned yourselves with a known scammer "this week coin" this does not look good for your coins image and I suggest you cut ties, people in the know are turned off investing because of this relationship. Let's hear some news that your working with ,Insert relevant company name here, that's going to implement your "business on the block chain"

Apologies for the late reply and any spelling or grammar errors - I'm writing this on my phone while actually doing work!

snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:14:25 PM

Do you think maybe, just maybe, you could talk to the people who invested money in this project with a tad more respect?  Just a tad.  Kind of chaps one's behind to hand someone money, support a project and then have them spewing thinly veiled disgust and profanities on the board.  How 'bout a little professionalism?

Oh we are used to manbot1 at this stage. Moderated a ton of posts from him, in most cases we keep them though when they make sense.
But there has been a lot with insults much worse than this, some where he says he has invested, others where he indicates he has not.

At this stage not sure what to think, but if you are looking for a place where all people treat each other with respect I think you are in the wrong section of the internet.
I think we in general have been VERY large in how we respond to abuse, lies and general behavior.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:22:17 PM

Oh we are used to manbot1 at this stage. Moderated a ton of posts from him, in most cases we keep them though when they make sense.
But there has been a lot with insults much worse than this, some where he says he has invested, others where he indicates he has not.

At this stage not sure what to think, but if you are looking for a place where all people treat each other with respect I think you are in the wrong section of the internet.
I think we in general have been VERY large in how we respond to abuse, lies and general behavior.

There's a section of the internet where all people treat each other with respect? I've never seen it.  Tongue
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:22:36 PM

WTF are you yelling@!?

Thanks for your post!
some regulation yes don,t want people buying nukes and drugs and selling people.without no 1 finding out that is a shady world. not so worried about drugs because soon we be able to 3d print any drug you want NICE.. and i think no exchange should be allowed to own any cryptocurrency or have share in them...company exchanges are not allowed to own companies
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:29:07 PM

Man some of you people really need to go join a debate team to satisfy your needs!  These poor guys have had their laps FULL of problems since this coin launched, which they have been hard at work to fix since the start.  Amazes me how downright stupid and impatient people can be around here!
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:31:24 PM

When do I get my Sys hat?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Cointang

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:38:22 PM

Man some of you people really need to go join a debate team to satisfy your needs!  These poor guys have had their laps FULL of problems since this coin launched, which they have been hard at work to fix since the start.  Amazes me how downright stupid and impatient people can be around here!

Their eventually getting 1500 btc from hard working individuals that believed in their dream. They shall receive no pity from me!

manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:42:45 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 09:54:49 PM by manbot1

so 2000 pound sterling is not an investment and now my money is 700 pounds...well jesus ..and stop lying not once have i said i not invested in this coin 2k pounds is a fuckin hell of alot of money to me anyway. show me 1 post where i said iam not invested in to this coin you liar...i am going on about the exchanges fiddling the buy and sell walls ..people go on the exchanges and watch for your self . don,t watch this coin watch a new coin that  has just come on the market...you will see the jumps then look at the sell and buy charts ..you will see it should of sold to the next buy or sell wall..it will skip 5 buy or sell walls.. we has traders or investors are not allowed to do it so why are they .and snipsnoop your saying bittrex is all legit..YER RIGHT...even wall street fiddle ..so many people are getting on to there tactics ..
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:00:33 PM

From what I've seen Manbot1 has been one of the strongest supporters of this coin.  Well, at least one of the most vocal.  To my continuing irritation (sorry Manbot) I often see three or four nonsensical posts from him per day in which the only thing I can derive is that he loves Syscoin.  So it's disturbing to see one of your supporters being pulled down.

Also, I'm no fool.  I don't expect respect from the Internet.  I do expect a modicum of respect from a developmental team that I've supported and that others have supported.  Perhaps you're irritated because of the downward path the coin is presently taking.  I don't know.  But don't take it out on us.  Don't get snippy when honest questions are asked.  Don't curse at your investors because they dare to disagree with you.  Come now.  I've had Sys from the beginning and the attitude more than the price is making me question my investment.
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:10:49 PM

AND NOW YOU MAKE THINGS UP LIAR.. SHOW 1 POST WERE I HAVE SAID I NOT INVESTED IN THIS [Suspicious link removed]N ..AND MAKE SURE ITS NOT AEROCOIN..I SAID THAT ABOUT..see i bought 0.2 bitcoin of lightspeed coin it was at 38ksats and within 1 second it dropped to 13k sats in a flash..so i checked the buy and sell walls and there was none ..so you tell me how it jumps from 38k to 13k in a flash and not 1 person bought or sold that is fixed to fuck..and now go look at it ..total scam coin..when exchange should of let it drop naturally  but when it droped like that  i knew for sure bittrex are fiddling shits.... BUT STOP LYING  .. you been lying threw your bum hole since kitteh coin...
manbot1

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:24:32 PM

From what I've seen Manbot1 has been one of the strongest supporters of this coin.  Well, at least one of the most vocal.  To my continuing irritation (sorry Manbot) I often see three or four nonsensical posts from him per day in which the only thing I can derive is that he loves Syscoin.  So it's disturbing to see one of your supporters being pulled down.

Also, I'm no fool.  I don't expect respect from the Internet.  I do expect a modicum of respect from a developmental team that I've supported and that others have supported.  Perhaps you're irritated because of the downward path the coin is presently taking.  I don't know.  But don't take it out on us.  Don't get snippy when honest questions are asked.  Don't curse at your investors because they dare to disagree with you.  Come now.  I've had Sys from the beginning and the attitude more than the price is making me question my investment.
THANKS YUZU  i fairly new to computers and no i am not well educated ..never had the chance to be.. bad parents..making sure my child is well educated  tho..so i sorry for being stupid ..BUT I KNOW A SCAM IF I SEE 1 ..no not saying this is a scam but bittrex exchange is..and snipsnoop don,t lie to the syscoin community the same way as you did with kitteh coin..meeow...and now you got the kitteh community    saying   meeeee  ouch  not meow..so NO BULLSHIT PLEASE..snipsnoop
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: