Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:41:55 AM

Syscoin can be purchased via, Coinerz: http://www.coinerz.co.uk - "Coinerz is the easiest and safest place to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Vericoin, Syscoin and hundreds of other digital currencies in the UK"

NO ITS NOT...just want to let the community know this is the best and most safest place  https://bittylicious.com/ if you live in the uk..and its much cheaper..buy bitcoin  then send bitcoin straight to an exchange...and then buy syscoin ..SIMPLES Wink Wink Wink well cheaper
you might find a better way but i find bittylicious the best for me at this time  ..and check the price between coinerz and bittylicious.. you will see...just helping  the syscoin community out ..it will save you cash Grin Grin Grin Grin

Or you could just buy Syscoin direct, hence the post. But thanks for your link  Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:17:49 AM

Development Update

Syscoin v0.1.5 RC2/Public Beta 2 is now available! Just wanted to give people a heads up that we're taking the feedback from the RC program seriously!  Smiley

1. if the wallet is already unlocked, don't prompt for password.
    now if I want to register several alias, I must input password multiple times,
    Is it just because the lock period is short intended for one time action?
2. for alias search, no need to unlock wallet, because no private key involved.
   Also, as I remember in RC1, it works fine without unlock.

Hey shadowduck

1. This use the normal unlock box which only unlocks the wallet for that one transaction. We talked a lot about this on the team.
Unlocking the wallet for a longer period of time would not be consistent with the likes of Bitcoin Core, Litecoin etc.
This could also be considered a security risk, but as always we are open to suggestions. (For example, allowing a specific number of minutes where the wallet remains unlocked)

2. Search actually do use your own keys to make sure you are looking at the latest details. But again we might change this.

Thanks for your feedback.
thissuxballs

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:25:07 AM

I would be the best candidate for alpha testing. Everyone else here has no idea how to tell it like it is. You need the truth as ugly as it is. You fucked up again in my eyes with this rollout. I suggest you freaking test like crazy for the marketplace release. Right now I have ZERO confidence in your abilities. NADA.
It is up to you to prove me wrong.
I am not lying when I say I have over 2 million SYS.

Hey, I'm confused.  Since buying ANY crypto currency at the moment is purely a speculative investment and therefore your holdings represent your level of commitment to your speculative bet, then why are you acting against your own best interest by holding 2m SYS and then actively engaging in discussion which works against that interest?  It's equivalent to buying shares of a stock then filing a series of frivolous lawsuits against the company.

Since your behavior has no rational basis on the surface, I have to think that you're either:

1. Acting irrationally against your own best interest
2. Acting rationally with the intent of purchasing more SYS. Perhaps you are holding ICO coins and you wish to buy more so that you can cost average down and break even or profit short-term - in effect setting up your own pump and dump scheme

Since you're regularly posting on this thread, I have to assume that it's closer to #2 than #1,  but if it is #1, can I buy your SYS from you? All 2 million, please? Oh, and didn't I try and make a 1m bet with you earlier - are you interested in taking me up on it? It's the ultimate way to put your money where your mouth is since you have such high confidence in your assessment of Syscoin.

I will answer your question and hopefully you (or your team) will answer mine.
I was livid when dan mentioned that they were having minor issues with the wallet release. Not because I invested over 2M but because this is a very minor release. Aliases and the visual UI of aliases was already in the initial syscoin wallet release back in August. It was pulled back in August because they were having issues back then. Now fast forward to this latest release and you still had issues on the day you were to release! I don't know if they were the same issues as back in August and I really don't care. The point is you still had bugs. And then dan decided to come up with the RC post (which seemed like he made up as he went along) .So, that really pissed me off. Then of course you kept deleting my posts, which set me off even more. Then finally what really did it is that hardly anyone on here voiced their displeasure. They were acting like pussies by defending you when they should have been just as concerned!
So then I said fuck it, let’s try and drop the price and pick up more. I dumped 250,000 (which I had bought at 230).
Now my questions to you (and others)
Do you have a proper testing and Quality Assurance (QA) regimen in place before the scheduled release date? There is a big forecast release in mid-October, what QA measures do you have in place? Will you now test on both an unlocked and encrypted wallet? What have you learned from your mistakes?
Oh and a side note to everyone else here. Stop defending the devs like white knights. They make very questionable mistakes and need to be made aware much more firmly.
I still believe that syscoin is a sleeping giant in the crypto scene. But if you botch the next release, you will put him in a permanent coma with an onslaught of gangrene.

prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:36:14 AM

1. This use the normal unlock box which only unlocks the wallet for that one transaction. We talked a lot about this on the team.
Unlocking the wallet for a longer period of time would not be consistent with the likes of Bitcoin Core, Litecoin etc.
This could also be considered a security risk, but as always we are open to suggestions. (For example, allowing a specific number of minutes where the wallet remains unlocked)
You can add a button "unlock/lock the wallet" to the toolbar. If user does not want to enter a password every time he can unlock the wallet for a long time by the button. Or/and you can add the unlock checkbox to the password dialog that unlocks the wallet before exiting the program.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:43:44 AM

I was livid when dan mentioned that they were having minor issues with the wallet release. Not because I invested over 2M but because this is a very minor release. Aliases and the visual UI of aliases was already in the initial syscoin wallet release back in August. It was pulled back in August because they were having issues back then. Now fast forward to this latest release and you still had issues on the day you were to release! I don't know if they were the same issues as back in August and I really don't care. The point is you still had bugs. And then dan decided to come up with the RC post (which seemed like he made up as he went along) .So, that really pissed me off. Then of course you kept deleting my posts, which set me off even more. Then finally what really did it is that hardly anyone on here voiced their displeasure. They were acting like pussies by defending you when they should have been just as concerned!

I think there is bit of a misunderstanding here. I'll let coderboo/Dan reply to most of it but just want to clear something up

This is in no way a "very minor" release. There are tons of minor bug fixes, enhancements etc. This includes a brand new feature which is sendtoalias (more on that one in later posts).
There will ALWAYS be minor issues and bugs in software development. That is the nature of software. No complex software are without bugs.  

And the reason we deleted a lot of your posts were that you were abusive, double posting and spreading blatant lies. Its really as simple as that and that we will not accept in our thread.
Constructive criticism is welcome, and we are always open to suggestions but when the language comes across as very abusive - what type of response do you expect
peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:22:21 PM

Wow. The hashrate and difficulty exploded!!! Holy cow!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:41:30 PM

Now maybe the price will explode!!

lijiaren

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:59:06 PM

不要造谣!骚货!
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:00:36 PM

I think there is bit of a misunderstanding here. I'll let coderboo/Dan reply to most of it but just want to clear something up

This is in no way a "very minor" release. There are tons of minor bug fixes, enhancements etc. This includes a brand new feature which is sendtoalias (more on that one in later posts).
There will ALWAYS be minor issues and bugs in software development. That is the nature of software. No complex software are without bugs.  

And the reason we deleted a lot of your posts were that you were abusive, double posting and spreading blatant lies. Its really as simple as that and that we will not accept in our thread.
Constructive criticism is welcome, and we are always open to suggestions but when the language comes across as very abusive - what type of response do you expect

Where is the "send to alias" feature of the GUI?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:32:21 PM

Too many people in 500 satoshi price range trying to get rid of their bags but you can make decent profits by buying low and selling high.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:53:52 PM

I think by the time we hit 500 there'll be enough for investors to get excited about that they'll want to hold and see where it goes.

Too many people in 500 satoshi price range trying to get rid of their bags but you can make decent profits by buying low and selling high.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:56:43 PM

You can send to an alias just like a syscoin address in the send coins page.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:31:00 PM

Development Release Update!

Syscoin v0.1.5 Release Candidate 2 / Public Beta 2 Now Available

Release Candidate / Public Beta: Feedback | Release Candidate 2 / Public Beta 2 Wallet Download

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:44:53 PM

You can send to an alias just like a syscoin address in the send coins page.

Thanks, it works great.

Obviously the alias is indexed locally,
So, the question is::::::::::WHY::::::::::we need to unlock the wallet for searching???

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:49:36 PM

waiting on 2k sats................one day Smiley
who knows, maybe one day 20k  Cool

***Whale watching***
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

Obviously the alias is indexed locally,
So, the question is::::::::::WHY::::::::::we need to unlock the wallet for searching???

This type of feedback is appreciated and better suited for the RC feedback thread. Search requires a password because it can expose that you do or do not own certain aliases which can be a security risk.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:08:25 PM

who knows, maybe one day 20k  Cool

Dude this has the potential and support to go even higher than your dream. The only thing that can stop sys is a solar burst from the sun that would plunge the earth into the dark ages of no electrical infrastructure.
My guess is it'll be worth $4 within 18-24 months.
zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:05:09 PM

I just have one simple question:

Does somebody know how difficulty rose like 10-fold in 1 single day?

I am astonished  Shocked
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

who knows, maybe one day 20k  Cool

Dude this has the potential and support to go even higher than your dream. The only thing that can stop sys is a solar burst from the sun that would plunge the earth into the dark ages of no electrical infrastructure.
My guess is it'll be worth $4 within 18-24 months.

yes, price are so low....
atm real price is @2000-3000sat

IOTA
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:19:39 PM

I just have one simple question:

Does somebody know how difficulty rose like 10-fold in 1 single day?

I am astonished  Shocked
I think it's a big litecoin pool which added syscoin merge mining Wink.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: