Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 05:23:17 PM

I just have one simple question:

Does somebody know how difficulty rose like 10-fold in 1 single day?

I am astonished  Shocked

I think more and more power is being added via merged mining. I certainly know via working with pool operators we are getting close to having a native-NOMP fork with Merged-Mining enabled. Not ready yet from my understanding but once that goes live I expect the hashrate to skyrocket even further.

Merged mining brings huge power and stability to the Syscoin network - great for businesses who want a solid infrastructure- and that is why we made Syscoin universally merge mineable with any Scrypt coin Wink the vision is actually becoming reality!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:47:32 PM

I would be the best candidate for alpha testing. Everyone else here has no idea how to tell it like it is. You need the truth as ugly as it is. You fucked up again in my eyes with this rollout. I suggest you freaking test like crazy for the marketplace release. Right now I have ZERO confidence in your abilities. NADA.
It is up to you to prove me wrong.
I am not lying when I say I have over 2 million SYS.

Hey, I'm confused.  Since buying ANY crypto currency at the moment is purely a speculative investment and therefore your holdings represent your level of commitment to your speculative bet, then why are you acting against your own best interest by holding 2m SYS and then actively engaging in discussion which works against that interest?  It's equivalent to buying shares of a stock then filing a series of frivolous lawsuits against the company.

Since your behavior has no rational basis on the surface, I have to think that you're either:

1. Acting irrationally against your own best interest
2. Acting rationally with the intent of purchasing more SYS. Perhaps you are holding ICO coins and you wish to buy more so that you can cost average down and break even or profit short-term - in effect setting up your own pump and dump scheme

Since you're regularly posting on this thread, I have to assume that it's closer to #2 than #1,  but if it is #1, can I buy your SYS from you? All 2 million, please? Oh, and didn't I try and make a 1m bet with you earlier - are you interested in taking me up on it? It's the ultimate way to put your money where your mouth is since you have such high confidence in your assessment of Syscoin.

I will answer your question and hopefully you (or your team) will answer mine.
I was livid when dan mentioned that they were having minor issues with the wallet release. Not because I invested over 2M but because this is a very minor release. Aliases and the visual UI of aliases was already in the initial syscoin wallet release back in August. It was pulled back in August because they were having issues back then. Now fast forward to this latest release and you still had issues on the day you were to release! I don't know if they were the same issues as back in August and I really don't care. The point is you still had bugs. And then dan decided to come up with the RC post (which seemed like he made up as he went along) .So, that really pissed me off. Then of course you kept deleting my posts, which set me off even more. Then finally what really did it is that hardly anyone on here voiced their displeasure. They were acting like pussies by defending you when they should have been just as concerned!
So then I said fuck it, let’s try and drop the price and pick up more. I dumped 250,000 (which I had bought at 230).
Now my questions to you (and others)
Do you have a proper testing and Quality Assurance (QA) regimen in place before the scheduled release date? There is a big forecast release in mid-October, what QA measures do you have in place? Will you now test on both an unlocked and encrypted wallet? What have you learned from your mistakes?
Oh and a side note to everyone else here. Stop defending the devs like white knights. They make very questionable mistakes and need to be made aware much more firmly.
I still believe that syscoin is a sleeping giant in the crypto scene. But if you botch the next release, you will put him in a permanent coma with an onslaught of gangrene.

[/quote do us all a favor sell all your syscoin  and go away...your saying you bought loads at 230 sats..so you have not lost much money...SO SELL UP AND GO AWAY...if syscoin was a clone of other coins and wallets i could understand your frustration   but its new tech..so you will get problems . YOUR MAKING ME ANGRY...you wont wait will you...please sell up and go away..your not helping the community or your self
manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:41:22 PM

Syscoin can be purchased via, Coinerz: http://www.coinerz.co.uk - "Coinerz is the easiest and safest place to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Vericoin, Syscoin and hundreds of other digital currencies in the UK"

NO ITS NOT...just want to let the community know this is the best and most safest place  https://bittylicious.com/ if you live in the uk..and its much cheaper..buy bitcoin  then send bitcoin straight to an exchange...and then buy syscoin ..SIMPLES Wink Wink Wink well cheaper
you might find a better way but i find bittylicious the best for me at this time  ..and check the price between coinerz and bittylicious.. you will see...just helping  the syscoin community out ..it will save you cash Grin Grin Grin Grin

Or you could just buy Syscoin direct, hence the post. But thanks for your link  Smiley
MWWHEELERUK   see if bittylicious will ad syscoin ...when me son comes back of hols friday..i will get him to email bittylicious and ask them to add syscoin to there site..ITS WORTH AGO..i think any exchange will add syscoin now ..we are looking at 1 of the best cryptocurrencys out there.. they would be the fools not to add syscoin
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

Possible avenue of some marketing and trust building....

Check out this site??? We could try and get listed as a trusted/legit coin?

http://www.coinssource.com/product/trust/

It's about $50... I'm sure the community would help out.. or you could use it as part of your PR budget?

I'll donate $25 of the $50 if ya need.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:10:39 PM

waiting on 2k sats................one day Smiley
who knows, maybe one day 20k  Cool

Syscoin has good potential, if developer promote coin in good way.
Because without promotion it's not easy to hype the market.
peekay6969

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:16:42 PM

It's about $50... I'm sure the community would help out.. or you could use it as part of your PR budget?

I think they already are certified. Highest rating too.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:19:37 PM

I didn't see it... Was it on another site?
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:10:42 PM

Dude this has the potential and support to go even higher than your dream. The only thing that can stop sys is a solar burst from the sun that would plunge the earth into the dark ages of no electrical infrastructure.
My guess is it'll be worth $4 within 18-24 months.

Not unlikely at all, if things keep this professionalism, and with IPO funds to keep building a product, this coin I keep saying top 10, but really top 5 is more than likely.

Most seem to forget coin is under 2 months old, but has about 7 months of coding abouts already. Far ahead of most all other coins out their in what they are doing.

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:15:08 PM

We had it on the old site, we are on  just search Syscoin and we are listed at 7/7

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:16:38 PM

Syscoin has good potential, if developer promote coin in good way.
Because without promotion it's not easy to hype the market.

http://syscoin.org/board/discussion/39/syscoin-promotional-campaign-1

Smiley We are in the middle of a promotional campaign at the moment, more to come.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:32:15 PM

We had it on the old site, we are on  just search Syscoin and we are listed at 7/7

Yep we're also POD 5+ rated and one the largest teams to be rated as such. We just need to get the banners back up on the current site.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Ickystew

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:31:35 PM

Cheesy Where's my hat? Should be added to the FAQ on syscoin.org Wink
zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:53:34 PM

It seems the new wallet RC2 with Alias function works quite good  Smiley

Hopefully more people can test before official 0.1.5 is introduced.
c_e_d

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:41:05 PM

German translations of the text in alias tab are ... how to say this nicely ... lets say I can guess what is ment in most cases.
So I switched back to english.

"New Alias":
Alias - (some name)
Value - ? (explanation what it is for?)

"OK" ... Warning about the costs (1 SYS to create, 5172 SYS to activate) - "Yes"

"Error creating Alias: Error: This transaction requires a transactions fee of at least 0.00 because of its amount, ..."

But ... but ... there are exactly 0.00 SYS in this test wallet!  Cheesy

Like someone said earlier: You need to build a group of testers (and translators) to check the wallets before a release candidate is going to get published. Doesn't matter if that means it takes a few days more to go public with a new (pre) release.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:34:01 PM

German translations of the text in alias tab are ... how to say this nicely ... lets say I can guess what is ment in most cases.
So I switched back to english.

"New Alias":
Alias - (some name)
Value - ? (explanation what it is for?)

"OK" ... Warning about the costs (1 SYS to create, 5172 SYS to activate) - "Yes"

"Error creating Alias: Error: This transaction requires a transactions fee of at least 0.00 because of its amount, ..."

But ... but ... there are exactly 0.00 SYS in this test wallet!  Cheesy

Like someone said earlier: You need to build a group of testers (and translators) to check the wallets before a release candidate is going to get published. Doesn't matter if that means it takes a few days more to go public with a new (pre) release.

Thanks, would appreciate if we could get this feedback in the actual RC feedback thread but appreciated nonetheless. We are working on all of this- getting a team of translators and testers together and managing all of that is definitely no small task. It would help for sure. We are changing wallet technologies in 0.1.6 so we don't want to overinvest resources in 0.1.5.

The issue you raised re fee is just a generic wallet error thrown when trying to create a transaction. We can update it to reflect the fee amount required, but because you are prompted for the fee moment before seeing the error I'd log this as a bug/poor experience issue, we will try to address but it wouldn't prevent a production release.  The German translation issue of course should be addressed.

We're working on one final issue preventing 0.1.5 from going production-release. Would definitely appreciate more test feedback! Remember the location for feedback, suggestions, and questions related to the RC is http://syscoin.org/board/discussion/55/syscoin-0-1-5-release-candidate-feedback-thread

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:50:33 PM

Pushed out a small update article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/syscoin-rc2-public-beta-2-now-available-for-feedback-suggestions-feature-requests
Ickystew

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

Cool story bro. I tweeted it
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:51:33 PM

Not sure why but prices are going up good over the last few days and few hours must mean the FUDDERS and panic sellers are buying back in lol or prices are just going up very nice bought in the 190s and now loving it going up maybe should sell my chunk or hold some more then sell

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:43:47 AM

Great article! Thanks for writing about the RC Smiley

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:51:30 AM

Not sure why but prices are going up good over the last few days and few hours must mean the FUDDERS and panic sellers are buying back in lol or prices are just going up very nice bought in the 190s and now loving it going up maybe should sell my chunk or hold some more then sell

Wow your doing well getting SYS in the '190's' when it never went below 205-10 sats!!! lol

I got my SYS in the 90's So there!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: