Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:54:22 PM

Please do not be angry. I must be compensate by LTCgear loss....  Wink
If you are talking about compensation for the LTCGear loss, talk to others. There are others here who probably haven't ROI'd yet on LTCGear purchases.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:15:29 PM

If you are talking about compensation for the LTCGear loss, talk to others. There are others here who probably haven't ROI'd yet on LTCGear purchases.

he said hes spreading that spam / scam so HE can recover the money he lost on ltcgear , but like the other guy said , he spammed that in 50 different threads as well.

Hope the mods Ban him for that kind of spam.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:28:59 PM

Balances are there, apparently behind the scenes. Whether that was true or a lie we'll probably find out pretty soon.

Dream on!  Shocked

We'll find out eventually, there is -currently- no proof for either of the two scenario's Wink

This is what frustrates me.

You are right that there is no "proof" of either scenario. But if you're waiting for proof that it is a scam then you will most likely be waiting forever. Unless Chris comes out and says "I confirm it's a scam" you will probably never know for certain. So many people seem to be waiting for this "proof" to come before they take any further action, but in all likelihood it will never come.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:51:32 PM

Balances are there, apparently behind the scenes. Whether that was true or a lie we'll probably find out pretty soon.

Dream on!  Shocked

We'll find out eventually, there is -currently- no proof for either of the two scenario's Wink

You are right that there is no "proof" of either scenario. But if you're waiting for proof that it is a scam then you will most likely be waiting forever. Unless Chris comes out and says "I confirm it's a scam" you will probably never know for certain. So many people seem to be waiting for this "proof" to come before they take any further action, but in all likelihood it will never come.

Taking action is something you'll do once reasonable options have run out. My knowledge is of civil law in a few European countries, one of them specifically, and a judge in jurisdictions where I'm active as a legal professional will not even look at a case like this since there is no definitive proof that he stopped paying. He's working on restoring from what is claimed to be a hack and therefrom resulting loss of "coins". Although he's missed a set of deadlines, he isn't MIA so to say, he keeps updating the customers and up until now there has been regular progress. Not as much as we'd like but foul play isn't a certainty. I won't say I'm the least bit happy with how things are progressing, I'd rather have the payment yesterday than tomorrow, but at this point, he seems to be making some sort of progress. So unless there is proof he's moving all of the mining results through a mixer for example (which would lead to a possible conclusion he might be hiding the benefits from mining) or he shut down a known location he's residing (office/home) he has to be considered working on a solution from a legal point of view.

Then again, I'm still skeptical, but haven't ruled out the option we'll be seeing a payout somewhere this month. What I don't like is responses that claim it -IS- a ponzi and that everyone who hasn't lost hope is a nitwit or moron. Since that's an unjustified judgment on the person instead of on the patience someone is willing to have in a situation. Chances are slim that a scammer comes out and confirms it's a scam, on the other hand, as long as he's seemingly actively working on the website and there is progress within a reasonable timeframe I won't leave the point of view that we might be getting good news soon.
To make a comparison, I'm still getting a payout from PBMining every Sunday. Why on earth would they payout 2.4 BTC weekly (https://blockchain.info/tx-index/99501f9f9adbde1532314511ee9acd23df77477a8129bd9bb2321e068478a19e) if they could just as easily stop with that! I haven't looked into detail into everything that happened since they "lowered" payouts but I am having a hard time calling that a fullblown scam Wink
Warbigold

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:51:23 PM

Why are people saying "Two days left"? Did i miss something ?
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:59:49 PM

Dream on!  Shocked

Taking action is something you'll do once reasonable options have run out. My knowledge is of civil law in a few European countries, one of them specifically, and a judge in jurisdictions where I'm active as a legal professional will not even look at a case like this since there is no definitive proof that he stopped paying. He's working on restoring from what is claimed to be a hack and therefrom resulting loss of "coins". Although he's missed a set of deadlines, he isn't MIA so to say, he keeps updating the customers and up until now there has been regular progress. Not as much as we'd like but foul play isn't a certainty. I won't say I'm the least bit happy with how things are progressing, I'd rather have the payment yesterday than tomorrow, but at this point, he seems to be making some sort of progress. So unless there is proof he's moving all of the mining results through a mixer for example (which would lead to a possible conclusion he might be hiding the benefits from mining) or he shut down a known location he's residing (office/home) he has to be considered working on a solution from a legal point of view.

Then again, I'm still skeptical, but haven't ruled out the option we'll be seeing a payout somewhere this month. What I don't like is responses that claim it -IS- a ponzi and that everyone who hasn't lost hope is a nitwit or moron. Since that's an unjustified judgment on the person instead of on the patience someone is willing to have in a situation. Chances are slim that a scammer comes out and confirms it's a scam, on the other hand, as long as he's seemingly actively working on the website and there is progress within a reasonable timeframe I won't leave the point of view that we might be getting good news soon.
To make a comparison, I'm still getting a payout from PBMining every Sunday. Why on earth would they payout 2.4 BTC weekly (https://blockchain.info/tx-index/99501f9f9adbde1532314511ee9acd23df77477a8129bd9bb2321e068478a19e) if they could just as easily stop with that! I haven't looked into detail into everything that happened since they "lowered" payouts but I am having a hard time calling that a fullblown scam Wink

I agree that we don't know for certain it is a ponzi. But that's what I'm saying - we never will. Everyone sees things differently I guess. While you think he is making progress, I only see lies and repeated claims of progress, without actually seeing any progress. In fact, I haven't seen any actual progress for the last 6 weeks. He's posted a couple of updates to say he's still working, but there have been zero visible changes on the website.

There have been several reports that people have visited both his known home and office addresses and both look like they're abandoned. You won't see any proof to do with his mining because we have no knowledge of it. We don't even know he is mining.

I also get payouts from PBMining - but how you can't say that is a scam is beyond me. We are receiving 1% (if that) of the amount we should be receiving, based on the hashrate purchased. The owner has ceased all contact with the public and it seems pretty clear it was a ponzi. I think the only reason we're getting the tiny payouts we're getting is because it's a legal loophole, and he knows he has to pay something. I think the same thing will happen with LTCGear as well but only after a good number of people threaten some kind of action.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:09:52 PM

I also get payouts from PBMining - but how you can't say that is a scam is beyond me. We are receiving 1% (if that) of the amount we should be receiving, based on the hashrate purchased. The owner has ceased all contact with the public and it seems pretty clear it was a ponzi. I think the only reason we're getting the tiny payouts we're getting is because it's a legal loophole, and he knows he has to pay something. I think the same thing will happen with LTCGear as well but only after a good number of people threaten some kind of action.

I only knew about the "problem" and the lower payouts, not about stopping all communication. That gives a slightly different view Wink
Then again, 2,4 BTC every week, that's a lot of money for "staying out of trouble".
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:18:52 PM

Then again, 2,4 BTC every week, that's a lot of money for "staying out of trouble".
Not if you estimate how much BTC he robbed from us Wink
I find it also disturbing that you still have/had doubts about his
illegitimacy. What he is paying out now is literally dust. Dollars
to doughnuts he is a first class scammer and a ponzi-operator
Aristo

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:44:07 PM

Dream on!  Shocked

Thank you so much for educating Chris on the nuances of the law.  We will now get regular progress updates.  FOR-EV-ER.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:07:12 PM

Thank you so much for educating Chris on the nuances of the law.  We will now get regular progress updates.  FOR-EV-ER.

You're calling a basic knowledge of law, that probably every single law student in their first year gets, educating? Smiley

Updating forever has again it's limits, legally spoken. One can't keep a stance that, let's say, four months with unnoticable progress would still be reasonable. But that's what one has to argue, why the case with it's specifics is or is not reasonable. Being slow with getting a problem fixed is in itself not something that's always going to be "fraud" or whatever article of law you want to move it towards.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:08:20 PM

You're calling a basic knowledge of law, that probably every single law student in their first year gets, educating? Smiley

Updating forever has again it's limits, legally spoken. One can't keep a stance that, let's say, four months with unnoticable progress would still be reasonable. But that's what one has to argue, why the case with it's specifics is or is not reasonable. Being slow with getting a problem fixed is in itself not something that's always going to be "fraud" or whatever article of law you want to move it towards.

It's ok, it's just a new sock puppet account.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:11:13 PM

Not if you estimate how much BTC he robbed from us Wink
I find it also disturbing that you still have/had doubts about his
illegitimacy. What he is paying out now is literally dust. Dollars
to doughnuts he is a first class scammer and a ponzi-operator

Yeah, knowing this I'm with you on the "not so nice type of businessmen stance" Wink

Haven't looked into the whole thing since I had 12 hour days of work and had just ROI'ed a week before with both accounts. So had no incentive to go through thousands of pages of (mostly) ranting.
Aristo

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:37:08 PM

I'm sure you're familiar with the concept: In the Land of the Blind, the One-Eyed Man is King.  LoL
I meant no offense with my post and you bring up good points.  In the end, it's either a scam or it's not.  Time will tell.   Smiley
verloren

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:10:29 AM

he said hes spreading that spam / scam so HE can recover the money he lost on ltcgear , but like the other guy said , he spammed that in 50 different threads as well.

Then he's an idiot for posting that here. Going into an untamed lion's den holding raw pieces of meat doesn't lead to a good outcome.

Chris's Q&A last week said that some users would see their available balance on the website within a week.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:45:07 AM

Then he's an idiot for posting that here. Going into an untamed lion's den holding raw pieces of meat doesn't lead to a good outcome.

Chris's Q&A last week said that some users would see their available balance on the website within a week.

yes But did he actually say we would be able to WITHDRAW any of those balances ..(maybe i missed that part)
We allready have balances we just cant see them right now .. erm ok .. that sounds like the invisible Dog i have.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:54:11 AM

yes But did he actually say we would be able to WITHDRAW any of those balances ..(maybe i missed that part)
We allready have balances we just cant see them right now .. erm ok .. that sounds like the invisible Dog i have.

Where can I get an invisible dog? I want one.  Grin

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:14:58 PM

Where can I get an invisible dog? I want one.  Grin

I would sell it u if i could  but i can never find it  Wink

verloren

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:51:10 PM

Just that it's going to be displayed. Nothing concrete on the ability to withdraw BTC/LTC.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 02:15:37 PM

Just that it's going to be displayed. Nothing concrete on the ability to withdraw BTC/LTC.

good to see a lot more people finally realize this crazy christian manipulation, and wake up from this so called sweet dream, good thing is i sold all my shares, well im happy to get out of it but still id like to see if the so called payout will happen this week

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 09:08:56 PM

good to see a lot more people finally realize this crazy christian manipulation, and wake up from this so called sweet dream, good thing is i sold all my shares, well im happy to get out of it but still id like to see if the so called payout will happen this week

I'm pretty sure no payouts are ever coming.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: