Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:30:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368512 times)
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:55:42 AM

People should be happy for others good fortune and not upset they were totally caught of guard lol that's why they can buy now its called exchanges lol .
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:11:02 AM

looks like its bottoming out around 900... So funny watching everyone panic dump....  You may regret it..

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:17:41 AM

looks like its bottoming out around 900... So funny watching everyone panic dump....  You may regret it..

Agreed. This one is a no brainer.
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:18:58 AM

Yeah they should hold heck the buy volume is huge so they need to hold strong and price will fly up the charts. But not they are not dumping not large amounts at all small sells like couple thousands but nothing major at all. Bittrex
Jugger

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:33:20 AM

Im still holding 76k waiting for dev to make a statement mid morning and price will shoot back up.
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:47:06 AM

For being out one week a lot has happened already for the coin its just going to keep getting better and better me thinks lol on bittrex in a week nice.
TrollByFire

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 03:47:21 AM

Pardon my curiosity, but a statement regarding what? I've been busy tweaking difficulty adjustments and figuring out where to fork all day.  Have to do something about that multipool...

Honestly not even watching the markets.  I hope it has been a profitable day for everyone, but I'm a coder, not a trader.  Good luck.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
reputedchain

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:50:13 AM

guys just let the devs get their work done and then we all can enjoy what they are creating for us and thank them later for the hard work and dedication to their fellow traders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
martibg

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:16:03 AM

Pardon my curiosity, but a statement regarding what? I've been busy tweaking difficulty adjustments and figuring out where to fork all day.  Have to do something about that multipool...

Honestly not even watching the markets.  I hope it has been a profitable day for everyone, but I'm a coder, not a trader.  Good luck.

Dude what, you didn't watch the markets, dude please... we are not in the kindergarten...  Grin Grin Grin
go on play greedy and the coin will die! and if i don't get my bounty today i'm deleting the facebook page..

Wink   Wink
Jugger

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:30:47 AM

Maybe a statement on the hidden blocks accusations. Maybe a direction you have planned for the coin. Something to get everyone excited about the coin. Maybe you could hire a pr guy to help you out.
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:48:04 AM

Dude what, you didn't watch the markets, dude please... we are not in the kindergarten...  Grin Grin Grin
go on play greedy and the coin will die! and if i don't get my bounty today i'm deleting the facebook page..

As far as I can tell they didn't offer any bounty for a facebook page... Looks like you took it upon yourself to start one in hopes they would give you a bounty... My friend and I are the moderators of the Reddit page and we have put in a lot of work on that site keeping it up to date and tweeting exchanges and  such but you don't see us crying for a bounty because it was never offered in the first place... That's totally up to the dev's to decide... We did it to support the community and the coin and because well somebody has to do it; not for a handout... They have no guarantee you or us will continue to be active on those sites if they pay out a bounty!! We understand that... If there was a bounty it shouldn't be paid out for a few months at least to see just how much work and commitment you are putting into that responsibility that you yourself decided to take on!!  I would have no issues with you getting a bounty if you worked hard on the FB page for months and kept it  up to date and just did your best to promote it!!

And if you decided to drop that page... Somebody else will pick up the torch and run with it... Heck we will if  necessary!!! We have a vested interest in the success of  this coin and  we will do our part to make sure it tops the charts... I call on every member to do what you can... Don't just sit there... Contribute... Chat... Discuss... Tweet... Support it... Buy it... Hold it... Love it... And it will grow!!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
voodoo1967

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:52:56 AM

Hello people I cant see going through the process to  get a proof of development and then try to make it into a scam coin. Now the rumors start and trolls try to take away what they have done in so short of time because the attention is not on the coin they hold. Ever see the commercial where the small kid is jumping in the back ground look at me that's what this reminds me of. Now lets support every one and not get dragged into a troll fest. Grow up.
TrollByFire

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:55:23 AM

Maybe a statement on the hidden blocks accusations. Maybe a direction you have planned for the coin. Something to get everyone excited about the coin. Maybe you could hire a pr guy to help you out.

I haven't heard any "hidden blocks" accusations.  It would be awfully hard to hide blocks... If you're referring to the multipool that keeps hammering us, I'm working on fixing the difficulty adjustment algorithm to help keep transactions fast when the multi drops off.  Whatever FUD, trolling, or any other accusations are being tossed around, it doesn't matter what kind of statement we give, the trolling will continue.  No matter how many times we state that they are "entirely unfounded", no matter what proof we can provide, (frequent updates, block explorer, transparent premine (of which I have no access to)) some people will continue to remain negative, greedy, and persistent.

Besides, I trust the community to be able to spot a troll when they see one.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:03:54 AM

too bad I'm a little late for this, still will join in and see what happens.

maybe I lose, maybe I win who knows. let's play  Cool
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:04:09 AM

To the moon for this coin!
martibg

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:06:07 AM

As far as I can tell they didn't offer any bounty for a facebook page... Looks like you took it upon yourself to start one in hopes they would give you a bounty... My friend and I are the moderators of the Reddit page and we have put in a lot of work on that site keeping it up to date and tweeting exchanges and  such but you don't see us crying for a bounty because it was never offered in the first place... That's totally up to the dev's to decide... We did it to support the community and the coin and because well somebody has to do it; not for a handout... They have no guarantee you or us will continue to be active on those sites if they pay out a bounty!! We understand that... If there was a bounty it shouldn't be paid out for a few months at least to see just how much work and commitment you are putting into that responsibility that you yourself decided to take on!!  I would have no issues with you getting a bounty if you worked hard on the FB page for months and kept it  up to date and just did your best to promote it!!

And if you decided to drop that page... Somebody else will pick up the torch and run with it... Heck we will if  necessary!!! We have a vested interest in the success of  this coin and  we will do our part to make sure it tops the charts... I call on every member to do what you can... Don't just sit there... Contribute... Chat... Discuss... Tweet... Support it... Buy it... Hold it... Love it... And it will grow!!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

too many lawyers here!  Cool Cool

Wink   Wink
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:09:55 AM

1 dollar lite coin
2 dollar litecoin dark
 Wink
Jugger

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:12:39 AM

I haven't heard any "hidden blocks" accusations.  It would be awfully hard to hide blocks... If you're referring to the multipool that keeps hammering us, I'm working on fixing the difficulty adjustment algorithm to help keep transactions fast when the multi drops off.  Whatever FUD, trolling, or any other accusations are being tossed around, it doesn't matter what kind of statement we give, the trolling will continue.  No matter how many times we state that they are "entirely unfounded", no matter what proof we can provide, (frequent updates, block explorer, transparent premine (of which I have no access to)) some people will continue to remain negative, greedy, and persistent.

Besides, I trust the community to be able to spot a troll when they see one.

Good job dev!! That was what I was looking for Thanks!! Gonna load up on some more coins now.
Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:12:54 AM

As far as I can tell they didn't offer any bounty for a facebook page... Looks like you took it upon yourself to start one in hopes they would give you a bounty... My friend and I are the moderators of the Reddit page and we have put in a lot of work on that site keeping it up to date and tweeting exchanges and  such but you don't see us crying for a bounty because it was never offered in the first place... That's totally up to the dev's to decide... We did it to support the community and the coin and because well somebody has to do it; not for a handout... They have no guarantee you or us will continue to be active on those sites if they pay out a bounty!! We understand that... If there was a bounty it shouldn't be paid out for a few months at least to see just how much work and commitment you are putting into that responsibility that you yourself decided to take on!!  I would have no issues with you getting a bounty if you worked hard on the FB page for months and kept it  up to date and just did your best to promote it!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

too many lawyers here!  Cool Cool

LOL I've been called worse!!
martibg

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:16:09 AM

Cheers,

Ghosty

too many lawyers here!  Cool Cool

LOL I've been called worse!!

you just got in my ignore list  b***h   Cool Cool Cool fuck the XDE team  Wink Wink

Wink   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: