Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:13:56 PM

There will be a JLH lotto for 50,000 to 100,000 NXT price for December purchases of JLH from the market maker's acct NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA

each 100 JLH net purchase will get a lotto ticket. plz do not participate if it is not allowed in your country.
more details in the jl777hodl channel in slack

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:53:44 AM

Kudos to 5000bitcoins!
He got this thread back to Announcements!!

James

This is actually big news...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 03:05:14 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 10:43:14 AM by jl777

JLH lotto prizes 100,000 NXT, 50,000 NXT and 25000 NXT for three prizes. If tied, each prize is split between the winners

libertynow will be posting more info. NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA is the only account that will be earning lotto tickets, so if you are wanting the JLH lotto tickets, make sure you are buying from the GLYDA acct

James

P.S. there is a small chance existing assetholders will veto this lotto, but I think it is quite unlikely

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:03:20 PM

I'd like to try the superNET's wallet, can you provide me a dl link please?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:33:10 PM

Right on the main page:

http://www.supernet.org/en/

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
habraken

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:41:13 PM

If you copy it over your NXT folder, you don't have to download the blockchain all over again, iirc.
DarkCity

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:22:38 PM

Why did nearly $1 million get pumped into Stellar via BTC38 and BX Thailand today?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/#markets

I haven't found an explanation anywhere.

Can BitcoinDark and SuperNET get some of dat volume?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 09:17:14 PM

Kudos to 5000bitcoins!
He got this thread back to Announcements!!

James

This is actually big news...
To celebrate this, I updated the OP with a more better version from apenzl

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 11:12:50 PM

I'm still trying to understand SuperNET...
https://github.com/jl777/libjl777

or come to slack!
just PM me your email to get an invite, you can check out the logs from the URL in my sig

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 11:13:49 PM

_organization_ (index | latest)
all-things-anon (index | latest)
announcements (index | latest)
api (index | latest)
asset-descriptions (index | latest)
atomicdac (index | latest)
bestseller (index | latest)
btcd (index | latest)
charts (index | latest)
codereview (index | latest)
coin2 (index | latest)
coinimal (index | latest)
cryptozin (index | latest)
faucet (index | latest)
feed-jl777-posts (index | latest)
freebieservrs (index | latest)
freemarket (index | latest)
general (index | latest)
gui-development (index | latest)
instantdex (index | latest)
jl777hodl (index | latest)
libjl777-github (index | latest)
litewallet (index | latest)
marketing (index | latest)
melodius- (index | latest)
mgw (index | latest)
neodice (index | latest)
nxt-general (index | latest)
nxtstudios (index | latest)
nxtvault (index | latest)
opal (index | latest)
pangea (index | latest)
privacyservers (index | latest)
privatebet (index | latest)
public (index | latest)
random (index | latest)
skynet (index | latest)
sn-radio-network (index | latest)
snetcoindev (index | latest)
snn (index | latest)
sovereigncoin-_svc_ (index | latest)
sponsoredserver (index | latest)
supernet-faq (index | latest)
supernet-newsletter (index | latest)
tech-trees (index | latest)
test (index | latest)
tipper-test (index | latest)
tradeoffers (index | latest)
translators (index | latest)
tweets (index | latest)
vidioshare (index | latest)
vpncoin (index | latest)
vrc_vericoin (index | latest)
website (index | latest)
whitepaper (index | latest)
wiki_supernet_org (index | latest)
windowsdev (index | latest)

The above are the current channels in the SuperNET slack. anybody can create one, so it is quite decentralized.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:38:37 AM

noashh got a way for anybody to chat in the slack!

https://chat.supernet.org/

no logins, no emails needed. just click URL and you are in the general channel, sort of.

James

5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:03:41 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 04:58:34 AM by 5000Bitcoins

Personally, I ignore the coins involved in it.. frankly because they do not interest me all that much.
Supernet is designed to be more of a platform that offers a whole lot of different stuff. All from coins to services.

How I view it, it's just altcoins and what's withins last stand and a good attempt at bringing in some traditional investing into crypto.
I think of it more like a bunch of start-ups united. That's what's excites me. It's like Palo Alto packed into Slack.

I think if even 10-30% of what it sets out to do will be done then current price is crazy undervalued. But most people still think coins. And look for new coins.
The only way to show people a different era of investing, is to show them the money. so I expect when things get done, things will be viewed differently
I like the idea of a decentralized structure to create businesses.. see, you buy an asset, you get a piece of the business (and bet that they'll do profit in the future.)
Apps built in a decentralized structure has such little costs compared to the fiatworld, and they can be up and running forever.
When you build something like what I and a couple others are working on (Pangea) you don't just get the local userbase of your town, but you get access globally.. borders don't matter or limit the businesses! I find that fascinating. what I hope for in the future, is that when people get an idea, they don't think "I must create a coin for this!" but rather I hope they'll think "I'll create an asset for this, and create a viable businessplan to generate revenues."

Because it is just so much better, to build something that can stay viable and increase in value for a couple years here, rather than a coin that dies when a few people in the top100 decides to sell it. I've seen it happend far too many times, everyone has the desire to buy a certain coin, but when it drops, it's worth nothing to no one anymore! So, I figure if people would establish a different mindset, create something that generates revenues, people could invest, and if the marketprice would drop, they'd have solid numbers to fall back on, instead of waiting for the new roadmap or the new wallet with enhanced UI.

Anyway to summarize Supernet as a whole just hold a % in these businesses (and some coins), so for the lazy researchers just buying Supernet is good enough if something within it interests you. Some of the core assets also hold different sets of businesses, but in turn they are held by Supernet (just to simplifiy things, or for whatever other reasons there is!) But, if I'd have to be blunt about buying now, I think, it'll be some time before one sees real numbers. First the tech gets done, then apps done then integrated into Supernet, and then, the businesses must have some time to build userbases to generate revenues. So I think there'll be buys and sell-offs in different cycles, and the price won't move much until the numbers are there, as it should!

Anyway I think most crypto investors has some kind of desire to be considered VCs because buying currencies or businesses has never been so easy, so this is pretty much like investing in a tech start-up, without necessarily the need to have unrealistic amounts of money to buy a percentage.
If things go well, you get rewarded, if things don't, there'll be a struggle to make it happend! But start-ups are risky stuff. On the plus side of things the outgoing costs for things are so small in such structure. On the minus side the crypto userbase for services is limited so future revenues made from the different services may also be / or cap fast easily. So doing things to make it easier for fiat people is prio. To break the barrier.. the learning curve between fiat and crypto is vital!

either way I think we'll have 300 people in our Slack this weekend, I am not sure how many are doing something Supernet related, I'm sure that some are just investors, but a lot of developers, enthusiasts etcetera creating new ideas then trying to see it through, get the revenues to successfully make some money for themselves and their investors. Best of all, it's not a zero-sum like alts.. if things go well, everybody involved wins.

Maybe not exactly the info you were asking for, but this is the info that matters to me the most, and what I can personally understand, then I stick to that and filter out the rest!

_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:48:02 AM

Personally, I ignore the coins involved in it.. frankly because they do not interest me all that much.
Supernet is designed to be more of a platform that offers a whole lot of different stuff. All from coins to services.

How I view it, it's just altcoins and what's withins last stand and a good attempt at bringing in some traditional investing into crypto.
I think of it more like a bunch of start-ups united. That's what's excites me. It's like Palo Alto packed into Slack.

I think if even 10-30% of what it sets out to do will be done then current price is crazy undervalued. But most people still think coins. And look for new coins.
The only way to show people a different era of investing, is to show them the money. so I expect when things get done, things will be viewed differently
I like the idea of a decentralized structure to create businesses.. see, you buy an asset, you get a piece of the business (and bet that they'll do profit in the future.)
Apps built in a decentralized structure has such little costs compared to the fiatworld, and they can be up and running forever. When you build something like what I am working on (Pangea) you don't just get the local userbase of your town, but you get access globally.. borders don't matter or limit the businesses! I find that fascinating. what I hope for in the future, is that when people get an idea, they don't think "I must create a coin for this!" but rather I hope they'll think "I'll create an asset for this, and create a viable businessplan to generate revenues."

Because it is just so much better, to build something that can stay viable and increase in value for a couple years here, rather than a coin that dies when a few people in the top100 decides to sell it. I've seen it happend far too many times, everyone has the desire to buy a certain coin, but when it drops, it's worth nothing to no one anymore! So, I figure if people would establish a different mindset, create something that generates revenues, people could invest, and if the marketprice would drop, they'd have solid numbers to fall back on, instead of waiting for the new roadmap or the new wallet with enhanced UI.

Anyway to summarize Supernet as a whole just hold a % in these businesses (and some coins), so for the lazy researchers just buying Supernet is good enough if something within it interests you. Some of the core assets also hold different sets of businesses, but in turn they are held by Supernet (just to simplifiy things, or for whatever other reasons there is!) But, if I'd have to be blunt about buying now, I think, it'll be some time before one sees real numbers. First the tech gets done, then apps done then integrated into Supernet, and then, the businesses must have some time to build userbases to generate revenues. So I think there'll be buys and sell-offs in different cycles, and the price won't move much until the numbers are there, as it should!

Anyway I think most crypto investors has some kind of desire to be considered VCs because buying currencies or businesses has never been so easy, so this is pretty much like investing in a tech start-up, without necessarily the need to have unrealistic amounts of money to buy a percentage.
If things go well, you get rewarded, if things don't, there'll be a struggle to make it happend! But start-ups are risky stuff. On the plus side of things the outgoing costs for things are so small in such structure. On the minus side the crypto userbase for services is limited so future revenues made from the different services may also be / or cap fast easily. So doing things to make it easier for fiat people is prio. To break the barrier.. the learning curve between fiat and crypto is vital!

either way I think we'll have 300 people in our Slack this weekend, I am not sure how many are doing something Supernet related, I'm sure that some are just investors, but a lot of developers, enthusiasts etcetera creating new ideas then trying to see it through, get the revenues to successfully make some money for themselves and their investors. Best of all, it's not a zero-sum like alts.. if things go well, everybody involved wins.

Maybe not exactly the info you were asking for, but this is the info that matters to me the most, and what I can personally understand, then I stick to that and filter out the rest!

Beautifully said. This is an amazing concept and I strongly believe this project has hit on a very new and exciting recipe for success. I feel so lucky to be a part of history.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:30:39 AM

If you copy it over your NXT folder, you don't have to download the blockchain all over again, iirc.

What should I copy over it? The whole supernet wallet folder?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 12:22:28 PM

UNITY at ATH in terms of NXT and BTC

libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 12:57:52 PM

JLH lotto prizes 100,000 NXT, 50,000 NXT and 25000 NXT for three prizes. If tied, each prize is split between the winners

libertynow will be posting more info. NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA is the only account that will be earning lotto tickets, so if you are wanting the JLH lotto tickets, make sure you are buying from the GLYDA acct

James

P.S. there is a small chance existing assetholders will veto this lotto, but I think it is quite unlikely

Here are the details of the JLH lottery.  Please PM me if you have any questions or need to get on Slack.  This is a really fun exciting experiment which will increase liquidity and demand.  Good luck to everyone!!!

JL777HODL New Year's Day Dividend Lottery (Nov. 1, 2014 - Dec 31, 2014)

Every 100 assets purchased from account (includes past purchases): NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA will receive 1 lottery ticket to a massive end of the year dividend prize payout.
Prizes will be paid to the top 3 winners... 100,000NXT for 1st, 50,000NXT for 2nd and 25,000NXT for 3rd.
Winning tickets will be randomly selected via the SHA256 of a random phrase selected early on.  James will post a provably fair method that can be verified, along with the source code telepathy calculation, to calculate the closest buyer's txid.  The closest will recieve 1st place and so on.  Ties will share the prize for the place won.
Prizes will be awarded during the first week of 2015.
There will be a total of 5000 tickets available.
If successful, there will be an ongoing monthly dividend lottery.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:14:49 PM

James

Here are the details of the JLH lottery.  Please PM me if you have any questions or need to get on Slack.  This is a really fun exciting experiment which will increase liquidity and demand.  Good luck to everyone!!!

JL777HODL New Year's Day Dividend Lottery (Nov. 1, 2014 - Dec 31, 2014)

Every 100 assets purchased from account (includes past purchases): NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA will receive 1 lottery ticket to a massive end of the year dividend prize payout.
Prizes will be paid to the top 3 winners... 100,000NXT for 1st, 50,000NXT for 2nd and 25,000NXT for 3rd.
Winning tickets will be randomly selected via the SHA256 of a random phrase selected early on.  James will post a provably fair method that can be verified, along with the source code telepathy calculation, to calculate the closest buyer's txid.  The closest will recieve 1st place and so on.  Ties will share the prize for the place won.
Prizes will be awarded during the first week of 2015.
There will be a total of 5000 tickets available.
If successful, there will be an ongoing monthly dividend lottery.
Please do not try to game the system. The algo will take into account net purchases, so if you buy and sell and buy and sell (or transfer), it wont help as only the purchases from GLYDA is obtaining a ticket, but any sale or transfer after that is burning a ticket

If I find some other unexpected method of trying to take advantage, I will make the adjusted calculations to make it right as I see it to make sense. So, if you just buy and HODL, it is the safe and easy way. Try to cheat, then likely you will lose tickets and possibly the winning ticket

also the technical details libertynow posted isnt quite right. I will combine all GLYDA purchase txids for each account and that becomes the first ticket. Then for each additional ticket you have purchase I will generate that by taking SHA256 of the previous hash. The txid is just the low64 bits of the hash, but the hash chain will be applied to all 256 bits.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:25:03 PM

The SHA256 of the SHA256 of the 100K prize is d7060caf1a82ebc0db7b78b8d4c8c6b253bb9dcbc2da235c378bd6731e6f761e

The lower 64 bits of what hashes to this will be the reference txid

for 50K prize: 2f8787ad9e58331fda47c487874f21360c5de0ade0fe043ae7353bb9a99b1b69
for 25K prize: 4f3af14c7df81beba936ae1374af8512cf85670e73631908399397a9ad8054d8

After the drawing I will reveal the lottophrases that generate these and everybody can verify that this is something that has been chosen as of now.

Since the lotto tickets will be calculated using a deterministic method, it allows anybody to verify that winners won it fairly

James

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:14:47 PM

Looks like all of that ripple and stellar money is looking for a place to rest.  They've made a wise decision settling on Unity and Nxt  Cool
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:40:25 PM

Please do not try to game the system. The algo will take into account net purchases, so if you buy and sell and buy and sell (or transfer), it wont help as only the purchases from GLYDA is obtaining a ticket, but any sale or transfer after that is burning a ticket

After the last message I just bought somoe, but not from GLYDA... so now I read this. ;(
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: