Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221101 times)
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:30:53 PM

lol you guys are just mentioning his fakes accounts now? Scroll back many many pages and you can see funny arguments

I see something about that a few pages back something like 20 of his obvious accounts had been outed, then they just fill the pages with their BS graphs to sell the newbie how great he is and how much money/btc 'he' makes from them lol Keep paying him guys..

The arguments many many pages back was they with themselves by any chance  Cheesy Or was that with you because I know you know the circus is just a show shame others don't want to believe before losing their money.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:33:33 PM

lol you guys are just mentioning his fakes accounts now? Scroll back many many pages and you can see funny arguments

I see something about that a few pages back something like 20 of his obvious accounts had been outed, then they just fill the pages with their BS graphs to sell the newbie how great he is and how much money/btc 'he' makes from them lol Keep paying him guys..

The arguments many many pages back was they with themselves by any chance  Cheesy Or was that with you because I know you know the circus is just a show shame others don't want to believe before losing their money.

Haha yeah maybe in the pages of 90's, I was calling them all out -- and yeah his system is funny, posting a long list of his graphs to hide the previous arguments

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:35:34 PM

The crypto market is an ‘automatic mechanism’ that pumps out wealth day after day after day... it is a reservoir of cash that is refilled each and every day by willing traders...

... the smartest traders in the market simply plug their own pipelines into this reservoir and allow cash to flow directly into their hands without them having do ‘anything’ other than buying at the right time... the most unsuccessful traders however, are walking to this reservoir each day with little tiny buckets that they fill up with small fragments of cash, then they walk home and repeat this same journey day after day...This is inefficient use of time and energy.

You have to take your hands off... stand back, and let the market do what the market does – the market is a conduit that lets money move from one place to another. That’s what the market does all by itself, you do not need to interfere with this process.

when you have a pipeline into a coin money comes to you, while the price is growing outsiders are buying from you and when the price is at the top they are still buying from you

it makes things too easy

It's perhaps the most non challenging way to accumulate a hundred btc every 6 months, or sooner depending on the size of your fund

If you were a shoe salesman who stood on the street all day asking people "interested in some new shoes"? you will make 90% less sales than someone who had his own store that the whole city knows of, cause people come to HIM every day looking to buy shoes

The mrket is full of customers who will come to a coin that you have already bought once they see that its price is growing, then that turns into a snowball of traders diving in and propelling the price into the stratosphere

It's common sense tbh Smiley but common sense, isn't that common (this is what makes this sooooo profitable) Cheesy

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:39:24 PM

look at this one
us who develop after we sell and leave coin these group they will come absorb supply from bottom entire supply
then like selfish they will hold for themselves and not even give to us who made the coin a small portion for show respect
this is gang trading that they do and then they will take their profit and ryan pumper will uses his software to cause price to fall
he will only tell insider which price they will buy and they do entire thing over again too many time
just look if they do not do what they do all the coins will dead and gone from market
but these people they will keep using same coin pumping again too many time so it never delist
this i think is problem for us that build coin

If you had started with $1 and invested it with him for the past 8 months, you would have roughly $1 trillion now according to his numbers. Think about it. It's not mathematically possible

you're wrong actually

take a glimse

START - 1,981% PROFIT

MMXIV - 2,661% PROFIT

XBS - 2,661% PROFIT

GSX - 881% PROFIT

CLOAK - 863% PROFIT

CRAVE - 4,445% PROFIT

CANN - 1,128% PROFIT

IOC - 677% PROFIT

they have systematically hijacked the movement of all of these coins plus the 200 other coins that they have "accumulated"

ryan is part of a larger network of exchange owners and manipulators thats why he speaks about the "connections" that "exist" in the market

him and his group buy up all the coins at the bottom every time (how the fuck do you think he pinpoints the bottom every single time) look clearly at those images every time he send his "picks" it is always at the bottom (how does he know this?)

i have sat and watched his every move for 8 months straight and he has been doing this from the start, we have all seen him spit out a pick and we will ridicule the pick and laugh, but always always that coin gains plus 500% value? I have sat and watch this and i know that this is impossible unless he is working hand in hand with exchanges and all the other pumpers in crypto

thats why he calls it pumpers "picks", pumpers pick the coins him and his group have already bought so they make money without doing anything

and cause he is the only one with this knowledge it is only him and his group buying at those levels so they are hijacking the total supply of coins systematically

when a coin pumps they generate a few hundred btcs and then what happens?

ryan puts his little shitty bots to work and initiates a price decline at whichever price he decides is "the top" and noobs start to battle with his bots and that takes the price down lower

and then he sends out his picks to his members and they are the only ones that buy at the bottom so they sit back laughing at the rest of us who are trying to trade in a natural way because to them, they have already won

so they dont even care about pumps, the couple hundred btcs they generate is peanuts compared to what they will make once that have hijaked the supply of all the available coins

outsiders will not even stand a chance against this shitty little group

why do you think eveyone who isnt in his group keeps losing? this is WIDESCALE manipulation

and it is hurting developers the most, so lets DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS before its too late

Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:40:22 PM

they have systematically hijacked the movement of all of these coins plus the 200 other coins that they have "accumulated"

ryan is part of a larger network of exchange owners and manipulators thats why he speaks about the "connections" that "exist" in the market

him and his group buy up all the coins at the bottom every time (how the fuck do you think he pinpoints the bottom every single time) look clearly at those images every time he send his "picks" it is always at the bottom (how does he know this?)

i have sat and watched his every move for 8 months straight and he has been doing this from the start, we have all seen him spit out a pick and we will ridicule the pick and laugh, but always always that coin gains plus 500% value? I have sat and watch this and i know that this is impossible unless he is working hand in hand with exchanges and all the other pumpers in crypto

thats why he calls it pumpers "picks", pumpers pick the coins him and his group have already bought so they make money without doing anything

and cause he is the only one with this knowledge it is only him and his group buying at those levels so they are hijacking the total supply of coins systematically

ryan puts his little shitty bots to work and initiates a price decline at whichever price he decides is "the top" and noobs start to battle with his bots and that takes the price down lower

and then he sends out his picks to his members and they are the only ones that buy at the bottom so they sit back laughing at the rest of us who are trying to trade in a natural way because to them, they have already won

so they dont even care about pumps, the couple hundred btcs they generate is peanuts compared to what they will make once that have hijaked the supply of all the available coins

why do you think eveyone who isnt in his group keeps losing? this is WIDESCALE manipulation

and it is hurting developers the most, so lets DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS before its too late

and what is it exactly that you think you can do about this? Cheesy Cheesy

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:44:22 PM

The arguments many many pages back was they with themselves by any chance  Cheesy Or was that with you because I know you know the circus is just a show shame others don't want to believe before losing their money.

Haha yeah maybe in the pages of 90's, I was calling them all out -- and yeah his system is funny, posting a long list of his graphs to hide the previous arguments

^^ point proven lol

Oh dear this thread is constantly bumped am very surprised him and his little shills do not get banned for bumping the way they do, I think it is time for me to create a scam thread against him because his sly little ways that you guys have pointed out the graphs to blind the greedy fools and they still end up losing bitcoin even though they have been warned many times lol The old saying a fool will surly be parted from their funds rings home here big time.  

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:46:05 PM

Fast money never last. So just enjoy it now while you can you shitty little fuck face. The problem with you little minions and idiots is that because you are in a group you think that you are untouchable. I have been following everything that has been happening here for months and i am at a higher caliber than you when it comes to crypto, so just shut your fucking mouth and dissapear from here you little cocksuker. Why dont you show me how much money you have made without ryan feeding you picks? Show me what you have done all by yourself. Post your own charts, not ryan. Show us what profit you have generated. You cant do it can you? I wonder why Smiley
Bryansamba

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:49:17 PM

Fast money never last. So just enjoy it now while you can you shitty little fuck face. The problem with you little minions and idiots is that because you are in a group you think that you are untouchable. I have been following everything that has been happening here for months and i am at a higher caliber than you when it comes to crypto, so just shut your fucking mouth and dissapear from here you little cocksuker. Why dont you show me how much money you have made without ryan feeding you picks? Show me what you have done all by yourself. Post your own charts, not ryan. Show us what profit you have generated. You cant do it can you? I wonder why Smiley

If there were awards for the biggest trolls in crypto it would go like this

1. Most consistent troll
CRYPTOJERK

2. Troll that gave up failed career as altcoin picker to troll more successful pump group
DRCOIN

3. Troll who is financially redundant and on verge of having to sell himself on backpage.com to pay for food and bills
RUZKA

Cheesy Grin Grin

█        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
Namrekka

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:55:03 PM

1. Most consistent troll
CRYPTOJERK

2. Troll that gave up failed career as altcoin picker to troll more successful pump group
DRCOIN

3. Troll who is financially redundant and on verge of having to sell himself on backpage.com to pay for food and bills
RUZKA

Cheesy Grin Grin

Please....add me at this list too.
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:07:33 PM

The crypto market is an ‘automatic mechanism’ that pumps out wealth day after day after day... it is a reservoir of cash that is refilled each and every day by willing traders...

... the smartest traders in the market simply plug their own pipelines into this reservoir and allow cash to flow directly into their hands without them having do ‘anything’ other than buying at the right time... the most unsuccessful traders however, are walking to this reservoir each day with little tiny buckets that they fill up with small fragments of cash, then they walk home and repeat this same journey day after day...This is inefficient use of time and energy.

You have to take your hands off... stand back, and let the market do what the market does – the market is a conduit that lets money move from one place to another. That’s what the market does all by itself, you do not need to interfere with this process.

when you have a pipeline into a coin money comes to you, while the price is growing outsiders are buying from you and when the price is at the top they are still buying from you

it makes things too easy

It's perhaps the most non challenging way to accumulate a hundred btc every 6 months, or sooner depending on the size of your fund

If you were a shoe salesman who stood on the street all day asking people "interested in some new shoes"? you will make 90% less sales than someone who had his own store that the whole city knows of, cause people come to HIM every day looking to buy shoes

The mrket is full of customers who will come to a coin that you have already bought once they see that its price is growing, then that turns into a snowball of traders diving in and propelling the price into the stratosphere

It's common sense tbh Smiley but common sense, isn't that common (this is what makes this sooooo profitable) Cheesy

Thats how money is made in crypto

Developers hate it because, quite frankly, there are coins that should have been delisted and removed from bittrex a long time ago
but we keep turning up and buying up everything and keeping activity circulating
then when people see the activity and start buying through our neatly positioned sell orders, we profit

thats what happens in all the other markets, but devs are so stupid that they dont even realize this
so we are now making more money than they are using their own coins
and every time some outsider pumper starts promoting a coin, we have already bought, we make more money than him also
this i why they are in here trolling, which is quite pathetic if you ask me

Ruzka

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:18:53 PM

1. Most consistent troll
CRYPTOJERK

DRCOIN

RUZKA

Cheesy Grin Grin

Funny that, I live in my own home which is paid for while you still live with mummy and daddy unless daddy run away. Anyway you give me a signed message of an address with 2btc in it and I will sign a message with 5x more at 10btc in it from 1 address.

QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:23:24 PM

Funny that, I live in my own home which is paid for while you still live with mummy and daddy unless daddy run away. Anyway you give me a signed message of an address with 2btc in it and I will sign a message with 5x more at 10btc in it from 1 address.

lol you do realize 10btc isn't even $3k

Janitors and housemaids make more money than that every month Cheesy
Bryansamba

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:27:28 PM

1. Most consistent troll
CRYPTOJERK

DRCOIN

3. Troll who is financially redundant Illiterate and on verge of having to sell himself on backpage.com to pay for food and bills
RUZKA

Cheesy Grin Grin

LOOOL I fixed that for ya mr.ruzka

▀               ▊                      
Ruzka

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:30:30 PM

No that is great you pointed out that simple math for me, 10x 230 $2300 at least we clear that up. My simple point is this idiot won't be able to sign a message from a 2btc address. (1 address ryan) just because you hold your life savings of stealing peoples btc in your little 100btc bittrex wallet don't think your special you will have your downfall like all scum bags do. Tred lightly anyone thinking you will make money with this thief, you have been warned.

toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:32:19 PM

it makes things too easy

Thats how money is made in crypto

Developers hate it because, quite frankly, there are coins that should have been delisted and removed from bittrex a long time ago
but we keep turning up and buying up everything and keeping activity circulating
then when people see the activity and start buying through our neatly positioned sell orders, we profit

thats what happens in all the other markets, but devs are so stupid that they dont even realize this
so we are now making more money than they are using their own coins
and every time some outsider pumper starts promoting a coin, we have already bought, we make more money than him also
this i why they are in here trolling, which is quite pathetic if you ask me

Its common sense at the end of the day

you could make 100% from one coin.......but..... you'll ultimately still be at ground zero because you aren't controlling the movement of the coin

So having the ability to take 10 coins and make 1000% from each of them, and then create a situation where you can buy back into all 10 coins at the absolute bottom so that you can repeat the process, this is like having your own line into the federal reserve that allows you to deposit $100 and get back $5000

So people complain about our accumulation tactics and so on, but if the shoe was on their foot they'd be doing the exact same thing

As long as we're able to do this, we'd be foolish not to Wink
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:37:59 PM

No that is great you pointed out that simple math for me, 10x 230 $2300 at least we clear that up. My simple point is this idiot won't be able to sign a message from a 2btc address. (1 address ryan) just because you hold your life savings of stealing peoples btc in your little 100btc bittrex wallet don't think your special you will have your downfall like all scum bags do. Tred lightly anyone thinking you will make money with this thief, you have been warned.

Since when was it cool for a man to be this openly jealous of another man? Just because someone makes more money than you doesn't mean they're a scam bro, it just means they have more value to offer than you do

and unless you are mentally retarded then you know that ryan has delivered more than 10,000% in profits, thats 9,999% more than you have

Bryansamba

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:41:32 PM

Its common sense at the end of the day

you could make 100% from one coin.......but..... you'll ultimately still be at ground zero because you aren't controlling the movement of the coin

So having the ability to take 10 coins and make 1000% from each of them, and then create a situation where you can buy back into all 10 coins at the absolute bottom so that you can repeat the process, this is like having your own line into the federal reserve that allows you to deposit $100 and get back $5000

So people complain about our accumulation tactics and so on, but if the shoe was on their foot they'd be doing the exact same thing

As long as we're able to do this, we'd be foolish not to Wink

+ 1 its common sense at the start and end of the day Cheesy everyone knows this, but not everyone is able to do this
so of course when you're walking around whipping ass, eventually someone is gonna turn around and call you a bad guy
but they will have always got their ass whipped for a reason
its cause they aren't fast enough, smart enough or brave enough to capture the whole market
I mean, why just trade one coin when all of the coins are moving up and down every day
why settle for 100% from one coin when you can capture 90% of the entire 1000 btc volume that is traded on trex everyday

▀               ▊                      
Marcin21

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:27:36 PM

1. Most consistent troll
CRYPTOJERK

DRCOIN

3. Troll who is financially redundant Illiterate and on verge of having to sell himself on backpage.com to pay for food and bills
RUZKA

Cheesy Grin Grin

LOOOL I fixed that for ya mr.ruzka

you forgot about me
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:21:38 PM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 04/27
Week Ending: 05/03

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from BTCD, KTK, AM, OPAL, XAI, PTC, BYC

Members netted gains totaling 1,034% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

Sling

This week, SLING attracted a total of 386BTC in trading volume. This is nothing like the thousands of BTC generated by coins such as CRAVE during its first week on the market – but 386BTC represents the highest concentration of volume in any coin on the market this week, so SLING undoubtedly reigned supreme this week. Every trader wanted a piece and, as a result, the trading volume grow by epic proportions on a daily basis from Monday to Thursday. Price wise, the week kicked off with SLING priced at 39,004 Satoshi and by Saturday the price had advanced to 95,756 Satoshi – which represents a 145% gain. While the price has yet to sky rocket out of the atmosphere, the volume has been colossal – so I’d keep a keen eye on SLING if I were you

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:21:52 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 05/04
Week Ending: 05/10

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 05/04 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,334% gain in April

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: