Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:46:45 AM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 02/23
Week Ending: 03/01

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from SSD, POT, SYS, BOOM

Members netted gains totaling 557% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

IOCOIN

IOC illustrates the importance of looking at the ‘bigger picture.’ Traders in the crypto currency market have been conditioned into only taking daily (24hr) price movements into account when making their trading decisions. This is the reason why they lose consistently. IOC is a coin that demonstrates the gargantuan profits that are hidden (in plain sight) throughout the entire market. IOC was a PumpersPick in December, throughout January and during the first week of February. Sine the first time IOC was mentioned as a pick, IOC has advanced from the price of 450 Satoshi, all the way up to a staggering 3,970 Satoshi – producing a gain of 782%. In fact, IOC moved from 1,273 Satoshi to 3970 during the month of February alone, producing 211% in profits... IOC is a coin that goes against the common wisdom of the market, and illustrates that – every month – there is a coin the creeps upwards in complete stealth, producing the most gargantuan gains for the most intelligent operators.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:47:20 AM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 03/02
Week Ending: 03/08

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 03/03 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,492% gain in January and 3,004% in February.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 01:47:47 AM

17 Feb - 28 Feb
Total return: 208%
Coins: TRUST

The altcoin market ‘wants’ to put money in your pocket. There is so much money being lost by amateurs and novices that an abundance of profit is available to every single trader that chooses to operate with intelligence rather than emotion

TRUST

Every single day brings an abundance of trading setups that provide opportunities that are as simple as picking up bundles off money from the floor. But for one reason or another, the majority of traders in this market do not recognise high potential opportunities as high potential opportunities – which is why 99% of altcoin traders have more losses than wins.

Even when they do recognise an opportunity to strike up a substantial profit, they make a complete hash of the actual execution of the trade – and therefore they still end up losing out.

You have to realise what the one undisputed truth of this market is: Profit comes when you buy low, and sell high…

…so if you’re one of those no hopers who spends their entire day waiting, and waiting and waiting to spot a “pump” so that you can “jump in” to tag along and maybe score a quick profit – you have already lost, and you had better adjust your strategy because you will continue to lose (mark my words) if this is your approach.

The altcoin market is custom built to punish gamblers, and to reward tacticians

You see, the natural characteristics of the typical gambler is to be highly emotional, irrational, impatient and impulsive. An unskilled trader has these exact same traits

They hop into trades based on nothing other than a ‘hunch’ or a ‘feeling’ that something big is going to happen… then, the longer they spend in that trade, they grow increasingly anxious/paranoid and panic begins to set in. Then, if this coin dips in value, they sell, without a second thought… of course, weeks later, when this same coin is shooting up several hundred percent in value, they buy back in (at the top of the market), thus the coins price crashes, and they end up losing more money than they did the first time

Does this sound familiar? …if so, then you have not been ‘trading’ the altcoin market at all, you have merely been gambling

Ask any gambling addict “would you rather receive $10,000 right now, or wait 365 days to receive $20,000” …most gamblers will take the first option, completely disregarding the fact that they could make 100% more, simply by waiting 365 days. This behaviour is completely irrational, and we see this in the alt markets.

Artificial short-sightedness

The way exchanges have been arranged is simply to lure the most ignorant and financially inexperienced individuals into literally competing against wolves and savages who have treasure chests that are jam-packed full of experience.

‘Daily’ % increases are displayed, the ‘daily’ high and the ‘daily’ low are always on show… Literally, the most amateur participants in the market are being conditioned into simply thinking about ‘daily’ price movements. They are being manipulated into only taking the last 24hrs of price action into account – and in doing this, they leave the door wide open for skilled players to make off with bundles of profit each and every single month.

This short-sightedness of amateur traders leaves the door wide open for manipulation to be carried out – 90% of the time, these novices aren’t even looking whilst this ‘manoeuvring’ is taking place.

Look away, we are manipulating

Whilst the heads of novice traders are turned, there is a whole world of manipulation being carried out.

All that has to be said is… “errm, guys.. XXXCoin is ‘officially’ dead”… and like the cry of command from a shepherd to a hundred sheep; the heads of amateurs and novices turn immediately to face another direction, allowing for sustained co-ordination (accumulation) to take place.

Then, after the passing of a few days, weeks or even months – the shepherd returns to deliver yet another command… “guys, it’s unbelievable… XXXCoin is ‘going to the moon,’ easy x10 profit by Wednesday, buy now!”… and, you guessed it, the novices and amateurs return to this coin that was previously being labelled as being “dead”… but, this time, every single buy order that these amateurs execute does nothing but put 100% – 500% (or more) profits directly into the pockets of the manipulators..

High profit opportunities aren’t created in a day

You see, the tendency of unskilled participants in this market is to jump in, and out of random coins. The concept of “holding a position” is referred to by the most amateur traders as “bagholding”… again, amateurs have been conditioned into short-term thinking – this is why they consistently fail and will continue to fail.

In order to gain ‘long term’ consistency in the altcoin market, you have to adopt a ‘long-term’ strategy.

Don’t just take the word ‘long term’ and then think something as ridiculous as “oh, okay, from now on, all of my trades will be active for 20 days” – that’s foolish.

‘Long-term’ simply means, to read the market well enough to understand when a major price move is building up, and then to be skilled enough to be involved in that price move from the beginning, till it’s end… this is how you achieve consistency…

‘daily’ % increases, ‘daily’ high, ‘daily’ low… these things have little to do with pulling profit from this market. But never the less, they will be used against the most novice traders in order to extract piles of BTC directly out of their pockets… this cash will flow into the hands of the skilled few, whilst the novices will have nothing to show for their efforts, other than consistent losses.

Information, is your only key to profit.

Daily Tip

Does volume cause the pump? Or does the pump cause the volume? … Too many people spend their time focusing on all of the wrong things in this market.

As I mentioned above, the exchanges are built to allow two things to take place; 1. Manipulation, 2. Profiting because of manipulation.

Mark my words, every time the heads of the majority are facing in one direction, manipulation is being carried out in the other. The one aim of this manipulation is to lace the battlefield with so many landmines and bear traps, so that the battle is won before the enemy has even arrived.

Some may think that this is unfair but, they would be completely wrong in assuming this. All of this manipulation happens within the confines and structure of the market. Therefore the market has been built to accommodate this kind of activity.

Simply, manipulation is a ‘function’ of the market.

I have mentioned several times that trading is just like a game… and whether you know it, or not – you are carrying out a very specific task in this game. Either you are part of the ‘majority’ who continuously falls into every single trap that has been placed in front of them, or you are a part of the small group that places these traps.

Winning in this market is merely a choice…

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

FunnyHat43

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:13:10 AM

The way exchanges have been arranged is simply to lure the most ignorant and financially inexperienced individuals into literally competing against wolves and savages who have treasure chests that are jam-packed full of experience.

‘Daily’ % increases are displayed, the ‘daily’ high and the ‘daily’ low are always on show… Literally, the most amateur participants in the market are being conditioned into simply thinking about ‘daily’ price movements. They are being manipulated into only taking the last 24hrs of price action into account – and in doing this, they leave the door wide open for skilled players to make off with bundles of profit each and every single month.

This short-sightedness of amateur traders leaves the door wide open for manipulation to be carried out – 90% of the time, these novices aren’t even looking whilst this ‘manoeuvring’ is taking place.

+1

Just messaged lets talk Wink

Still waiting to hear back? thanks
psudoBTC

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:01:50 PM

thanks for helping destroy my childlike reasoning snr.pumpington Cheesy ysterday felt like i bought back 50 wasted hours i have spent trying to figure this paradoxical market out
even though i still feel like a terminally hopeless trader it looks like thars light' the end of that there tunnel LOL
i woke up and saw a 6.4btc balance on bittrex and though it was a glitch Grin and there is still some active dust offers left behind
HZ gave me 118% profit and it was your words that prevented my weakhands from selling a loss, all hats of to mister pumpington

https://i.imgur.com/BtfexDm.jpg
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 05:48:04 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 06:49:02 PM by mitchellmint

Does volume cause the pump? Or does the pump cause the volume? … Too many people spend their time focusing on all of the wrong things in this market.

As I mentioned above, the exchanges are built to allow two things to take place; 1. Manipulation, 2. Profiting because of manipulation.

Mark my words, every time the heads of the majority are facing in one direction, manipulation is being carried out in the other. The one aim of this manipulation is to lace the battlefield with so many landmines and bear traps, so that the battle is won before the enemy has even arrived.

Some may think that this is unfair but, they would be completely wrong in assuming this. All of this manipulation happens within the confines and structure of the market. Therefore the market has been built to accommodate this kind of activity.

Simply, manipulation is a ‘function’ of the market.

I have mentioned several times that trading is just like a game… and whether you know it, or not – you are carrying out a very specific task in this game. Either you are part of the ‘majority’ who continuously falls into every single trap that has been placed in front of them, or you are a part of the small group that places these traps.

Winning in this market is merely a choice…

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Its alot like playing  min(d)sweeper.  Some Devs and Community panic or do not have not enough resources, only to make a stupid buy move.  LANDMINE!  TRUST moved the market with some new investors from Europe and Brazilian support.  I would encourage you to keep eye on us, but be careful out there.  I insist that people never buy more than the first buy.  It takes time but your risk is drastically reduced.  I would also grow relationships with other investors.  A group of people can map a mine field much easier than doing it on your own.  Follow @Pumper_Ryan and start PM'ing him.

Personal Note: I call this strategy Market Mining.  I do not practice this but it is essential.  Someone has to pop these bubbles.  I just ask to take a fair share and never damage a coin.  Hope we (TRUST) performed well and you reinvest your earnings in TRUST.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 03:02:35 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 03:20:35 AM by cyberpinoy

Does volume cause the pump? Or does the pump cause the volume?

The pump causes the volume DAAAh, it this would not matter if its authentic pumping of domestic news of the coins wiht a new feature or a new update, or from pump groups, a pump is a pump. Without someone pumping a coin, there is no additional attention being drawn to that coin, without people pumping it no one knows whats going on, when people hear about a coin pump and see it being pumped, they buy in, when they buy in others follow the leader like monkey see monkey do. thus.... The pump causes the volume, because without the pump you just have regular everyday price action.

If you were to spend just one hour analysing the charts, you will quickly realise that It is virtually impossible for a short-term trader to pull big money from the market on a consistent basis.

In a previous post, I demonstrated the differences between trading and gambling, pointing out that trading is a venture that requires calculation – whilst gambling is a venture requiring nothing other than misguided hope. The rationalization was that altcoin gamblers, actually believe that trading is gambling, and so they ‘act as if’ this is a fact.

Short-term trading is the gamblers thought process manifested into tangible action.

You see, a short-term trader is basically someone who spends the majority of their time betting on the ‘continuation’ of price moves that have already occurred.

Now come on Ryan I was defending you, but flat out misleading people as a pump group owner is just bullshit And I call you out on it.

Now for some real honesty,

For everyday lone traders with absolutely no backend info, trading is just a gamble, You can stare at those charts for 150 hours straight and this market they will tell you nothing and reflect no predictable actions, why because this is the crypto world, those charts mean absolutely nothing except what has happened in the past. Crypto has absolutely NO demand thus making those charts a useless waste of time on both ends.

EXAMPLE: Every month China has to buy a product from Japan, this creates a demand for the Japanese Yen. Because of this it is easy to follow the charts and see what a possible movement could be and how much it might be, in addition, at the same time every month Japan has an economic news release of the CPI (Consumer Price Index) you can look back into the charts to see what the last movement was based on this news, look into current economic conditions of Japan and make an Educated trading decision based on the demand for the YEN.

UNDERSTAND THIS, Crypto has no "REAL" demand, no one has to buy any crypto for a purpose, there is no product that can only be purchased with crypto, there is no service offered by way of payment with crypto only, their are no places that only accept Crypto, there is no country in demand of using the crypto, THERE IS NO DEMAND, the only thing that gives a coin its value is it tradable market, the exchanges and who is buying what when.

For Ryan, as a pump group leader, it is very easy to say things like
"In a previous post, I demonstrated the differences between trading and gambling, pointing out that trading is a venture that requires calculation – whilst gambling is a venture requiring nothing other than misguided hope."
Why? Because for him and people in his group they have what we call "Insiders Info" they know a huge amount of BTC will be used to move a certain market at a certain time, but their inside info goes even a step farther! After Ryan and his admins already have purchased into a coin for over a week before they release the info to the group, the members of the group have an exact moment this price action will happen.

For the people who are members of a pump group there is no gamble, for the leaders of the group there is even less of a gamble as they pick the times, the dates and the coins and they have already bought in long before the release of what coin is being used to their members. They literally float on the ride of profits from their group pushed by greedy buyers and panic sellers.

For them, crypto trading is NOT a gamble, for everyoine else those charts are useless, trading is a simple gamble.

And this my friends is the bare truth of the facts Smiley

Tell the truth Ryan Smiley

santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:04:53 PM

The pump causes the volume DAAAh, it this would not matter if its authentic pumping of domestic news of the coins wiht a new feature or a new update, or from pump groups, a pump is a pump. Without someone pumping a coin, there is no additional attention being drawn to that coin, without people pumping it no one knows whats going on, when people hear about a coin pump and see it being pumped, they buy in, when they buy in others follow the leader like monkey see monkey do. thus.... The pump causes the volume, because without the pump you just have regular everyday price action.

+1 I agree with everything your saying here

in the group we like to say that the No.1 performing asset in crypto is the PUMP
If your looking for a winner just bet on the pump and you shall be victorious Cheesy

But on a more serious note theres some things you said that don't add up

UNDERSTAND THIS, Crypto has no "REAL" demand, no one has to buy any crypto for a purpose, there is no product that can only be purchased with crypto, there is no service offered by way of payment with crypto only, their are no places that only accept Crypto, there is no country in demand of using the crypto, THERE IS NO DEMAND, the only thing that gives a coin its value is it tradable market, the exchanges and who is buying what when.

Everything your saying here is way off the mark

Is there any "real demand" for apple or google stock? Do people really "need" to own shares in facebook or ibm?
Of course not but they buy anyway
so maybe you have gotten some wires crossed there because you seem to be using the word demand incorrectly

Porn is one of the most addictive hobbies in the world and that is why they made so much money back in the day before the invasion of the tube sites.
Do people "need" porn? of course not! but they do need sex. so porn is just a means to an end.
Porn capitalizes on the "need" for sex, theres your demand

You are right though in saying there is no "need" for altcoins because that is totally true, if altcoins were to dissappear tomorrow the world will keep on turning
but for us in the alt market, altcoins are just a means to an end
we know that we can buy an alt, convert it to btc then cash out dollars. So the "demand" is actually for usd gbp eur etc not the alt itself

altcoins are just a means to making money and THAT is why people buy

that is how pumps actually work, they create demand for a coin and people buy because they think they can make money quickly (usd gbp eur) there is demand for fiat and altcoins are just a means to generating more fiat
theres your demand

if there was no demand like you say then no one would buy anything, there wouldn't even be a crypto market

mistake

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:47:52 PM

RYAN... you can delete negative posts if you want. But i will write some article to the cryptoarticles about your bullshit...you know what i talking about.
mistake

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:49:22 PM

I warns everyone...dont invest you money to this lies and bullshit..
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:44:01 PM

The altcoin market is custom built to punish gamblers, and to reward tacticians

You see, the natural characteristics of the typical gambler is to be highly emotional, irrational, impatient and impulsive. An unskilled trader has these exact same traits

They hop into trades based on nothing other than a ‘hunch’ or a ‘feeling’ that something big is going to happen… then, the longer they spend in that trade, they grow increasingly anxious/paranoid and panic begins to set in. Then, if this coin dips in value, they sell, without a second thought… of course, weeks later, when this same coin is shooting up several hundred percent in value, they buy back in (at the top of the market), thus the coins price crashes, and they end up losing more money than they did the first time

Does this sound familiar? …if so, then you have not been ‘trading’ the altcoin market at all, you have merely been gambling

Ask any gambling addict “would you rather receive $10,000 right now, or wait 365 days to receive $20,000” …most gamblers will take the first option, completely disregarding the fact that they could make 100% more, simply by waiting 365 days. This behaviour is completely irrational, and we see this in the alt markets.

its all about respecting the market and respecting the trade

emotions are for females who like to get together, over a glass of hot coco, to discuss their "feelings" Cheesy

only men succeed in this sport
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:06:21 PM

Grin been cashing out nearly 0.7 btc a day from EXCL since feb 5, 247% and still climbing, oh how i love crypto

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crazyALT47

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:22:13 PM

Grin been cashing out nearly 0.7 btc a day from EXCL since feb 5, 247% and still climbing, oh how i love crypto

lol excl is one whore of a coin!! everyones getting a turn on that bike LOL
excl does this all the fucking time it was like this in october and december and its back to cash cow status now

im drip feeding my orders too (making a little more than 0.7 btc a day tho) Wink but fuck it all of this btc is gonna come in handy veery soon
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:01:48 PM

Alot of coins look good, and are prime Accumulation.  Check Munne for example http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/munne/

about 1200sat and 4.8million coins.  Viorcoin was picked a couple of weeks before when it was in the 3k sat  range, now it  is 2.8k so also prime accumulation.

Enjoy the BTC!

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:50:15 PM

If you were to spend just one hour analysing the charts, you will quickly realise that It is virtually impossible for a short-term trader to pull big money from the market on a consistent basis.

In a previous post, I demonstrated the differences between trading and gambling, pointing out that trading is a venture that requires calculation – whilst gambling is a venture requiring nothing other than misguided hope. The rationalization was that altcoin gamblers, actually believe that trading is gambling, and so they ‘act as if’ this is a fact.

Short-term trading is the gamblers thought process manifested into tangible action.

You see, a short-term trader is basically someone who spends the majority of their time betting on the ‘continuation’ of price moves that have already occurred.

Now come on Ryan I was defending you, but flat out misleading people as a pump group owner is just bullshit And I call you out on it.

Now for some real honesty,

For everyday lone traders with absolutely no backend info, trading is just a gamble, You can stare at those charts for 150 hours straight and this market they will tell you nothing and reflect no predictable actions, why because this is the crypto world, those charts mean absolutely nothing except what has happened in the past. Crypto has absolutely NO demand thus making those charts a useless waste of time on both ends.

EXAMPLE: Every month China has to buy a product from Japan, this creates a demand for the Japanese Yen. Because of this it is easy to follow the charts and see what a possible movement could be and how much it might be, in addition, at the same time every month Japan has an economic news release of the CPI (Consumer Price Index) you can look back into the charts to see what the last movement was based on this news, look into current economic conditions of Japan and make an Educated trading decision based on the demand for the YEN.

For Ryan, as a pump group leader, it is very easy to say things like
"In a previous post, I demonstrated the differences between trading and gambling, pointing out that trading is a venture that requires calculation – whilst gambling is a venture requiring nothing other than misguided hope."
Why? Because for him and people in his group they have what we call "Insiders Info" they know a huge amount of BTC will be used to move a certain market at a certain time, but their inside info goes even a step farther! After Ryan and his admins already have purchased into a coin for over a week before they release the info to the group, the members of the group have an exact moment this price action will happen.

For the people who are members of a pump group there is no gamble, for the leaders of the group there is even less of a gamble as they pick the times, the dates and the coins and they have already bought in long before the release of what coin is being used to their members. They literally float on the ride of profits from their group pushed by greedy buyers and panic sellers.

For them, crypto trading is NOT a gamble, for everyoine else those charts are useless, trading is a simple gamble.

And this my friends is the bare truth of the facts Smiley

Tell the truth Ryan Smiley

someone get this man an award!

100% right. good post.

ryanpumpernickel....pump MUNNECOIN to the moon, show us what you got ngga

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
KidCrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:20:46 PM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 02/23
Week Ending: 03/01

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from SSD, POT, SYS, BOOM

Members netted gains totaling 557% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

IOCOIN

IOC illustrates the importance of looking at the ‘bigger picture.’ Traders in the crypto currency market have been conditioned into only taking daily (24hr) price movements into account when making their trading decisions. This is the reason why they lose consistently. IOC is a coin that demonstrates the gargantuan profits that are hidden (in plain sight) throughout the entire market. IOC was a PumpersPick in December, throughout January and during the first week of February. Sine the first time IOC was mentioned as a pick, IOC has advanced from the price of 450 Satoshi, all the way up to a staggering 3,970 Satoshi – producing a gain of 782%. In fact, IOC moved from 1,273 Satoshi to 3970 during the month of February alone, producing 211% in profits... IOC is a coin that goes against the common wisdom of the market, and illustrates that – every month – there is a coin the creeps upwards in complete stealth, producing the most gargantuan gains for the most intelligent operators.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

GEO is getting cheap, a good opportunity??
RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:12:50 PM

Is there any "real demand" for apple or google stock? Do people really "need" to own shares in facebook or ibm?
Of course not but they buy anyway
so maybe you have gotten some wires crossed there because you seem to be using the word demand incorrectly

Porn is one of the most addictive hobbies in the world and that is why they made so much money back in the day before the invasion of the tube sites.
Do people "need" porn? of course not! but they do need sex. so porn is just a means to an end.
Porn capitalizes on the "need" for sex, theres your demand

You are right though in saying there is no "need" for altcoins because that is totally true, if altcoins were to dissappear tomorrow the world will keep on turning
but for us in the alt market, altcoins are just a means to an end
we know that we can buy an alt, convert it to btc then cash out dollars. So the "demand" is actually for usd gbp eur etc not the alt itself

altcoins are just a means to making money and THAT is why people buy

that is how pumps actually work, they create demand for a coin and people buy because they think they can make money quickly (usd gbp eur) there is demand for fiat and altcoins are just a means to generating more fiat
theres your demand

spot on, if there was no demand for altcoins you wouldn't have 100 retards forming "altcoin communtities" for every coin lol

the way i look at it we all buy and sell altcoins for the one purpose of making money that can be converted into fiat

there are many guys here who trade dozens of markets not just cryptos

its all for the love of that dirty green C.R.E.A.M!!! Cheesy

BTCfan668

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:19:40 PM

if there was no demand for altcoins you wouldn't have 100 retards forming "altcoin communtities" for every coin lol

it happens everywhere bro, with stocks you have imbeciles who ONLY trade TSLA (Tesla) stock because "they're gonna change the world and they care about humanity" and a bunch of other b.s
at the end of the day the only one who gets to ride round town with top hats and walking caines, looking like the monopoly man, is the brokers, institutional traders and elon musk himself

all the fools and tesla fanboys pony up all of their cash so that these guys can live lavisly

it happens EVERYWHERE  
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:32:05 PM

Hey Ryan, shut up.  Ruby?  Lol
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:33:15 PM

all the fools and tesla fanboys pony up all of their cash so that these guys can live lavisly

it happens EVERYWHERE  

sports, and the entertainment industry in general is the biggest example of that
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: