Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:57:23 PM

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

Okay Tarzan either you are just trolling or mentally incapable. How else do you think prices will move of someone doesn't pump? GTFO with your nonsense bro. It's not dirty money, its smart money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrow.dude

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:00:01 PM

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

Okay Tarzan either you are just trolling or mentally incapable. How else do you think prices will move of someone doesn't pump? GTFO with your nonsense bro. It's not dirty money, its smart money

you will say what you want and me too i will say it here PUMP AND DUMP IT IS ILLEGAL you people you will do what it is that you think you do here and no one will say me i do not respect it so even i will speak here

small money is better even it does not matter if you make $500 in 5 minute because me who will do honest trading i sleep better even if it is just $5 at least this one i did not have to manipulate because i do honest and clean

ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:02:04 PM

you will say what you want and me too i will say it here PUMP AND DUMP IT IS ILLEGAL you people you will do what it is that you think you do here and no one will say me i do not respect it so even i will speak here

small money is better even it does not matter if you make $500 in 5 minute because me who will do honest trading i sleep better even if it is just $5 at least this one i did not have to manipulate because i do honest and clean

Ok all the best with that bro. I hope it all goes well for you
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:05:44 PM

i do honest and clean

Is that the best strategy for a market like this?

if you don't know that everything is being manipulated then you can never follow that manipulation because you dont even know that it is happening right in front of you in every single coin
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:16:30 PM

in for the week Grin

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:21:35 PM

24 Feb - 03 Mar
Total return: 118%
Coins: RBY

It’s hard for the average trader to oppose what appears to be the general drift of public opinion. In the crypto market this is perhaps harder than elsewhere; because we all realise that the prices of coins must, in the long run, be controlled by public opinion. However the point most people fail to remember is that public opinion in this speculative market is measured in BTC, not in population.

RBY

One man controlling 5000 BTC has double the weight of 100 men with 25 BTC each.  BTC is the horsepower of this market – not the ‘number’ of individual participants.

This is why the great body of opinion appears to be bullish at the top and bearish at the bottom. The multitude of small traders must be, as a plain necessity, long when prices are at the top, and bearish or out of the market at the bottom. The very fact that they are long at the top shows that they have been ‘supplied’ with their coins from some source.

It is widely acknowledged that the average man is an optimist regarding his own enterprises and a pessimist when it comes to everyone else’s. This applies perfectly to the majority of traders in the altcoin markets, and is also one of the main reasons this market is so simple to use and abuse for profit.

As a result of the reasoning outlined above, most traders habitually expect that nearly everyone else will be wrong, but is, as a rule, confident their own analysis of the situation will prove correct... The greater the number of bullish opinions they hear, the more doubtful they become about the wisdom of following the bull side.

This contrariness of market players, although easily understood when it’s causes are examined, breeds – in most amateur traders– a peculiar sort of scepticism that leads them to always distrust the obvious and to apply a kind of inverted reasoning to each and every situation in the market.

Often, in the minds of traders who aren’t naturally logical, this inverted reasoning assumes the most erratic and grotesque forms, and literally accounts for hundreds of instances of absurd fluctuations in prices, which people incorrectly identify as ‘manipulation.’

However, it’s to be noted that this inverted reasoning is useful at the top, or bottom of a movement, when either distribution or accumulation is being carried out on a large scale. This is when skilled players are profiting due to long and extended price advancements, because they accept facts as facts – whilst novice traders are often found fighting the advance and losing heavily because of the over-development of cynicism and suspicion.

The inexperienced trader is therefore left very much  in the middle of an ocean that is inhabited by sharks and whales. He is literally playing with the professionals edged tools and is likely to cut himself. He has very little idea as to what is wrong or right in this market, because he is on the ‘outside’ and is therefore in the dark and unaware of the real game that is being played.

As I have mentioned many times before, the altcoin market is just like a game and there are two categories of participants in this game.

Pay attention to this, because this is very important and is the sole answer to why you are either continuously making money, or continuously losing money....

... We all have a choice in which category we fall into in this market.

You have those who create the rules... you have those who follow the rules, then you have those who aren’t even aware that there are rules in place  – however, the group that creates the rules obviously tilt and skew the game so that all of the odds are in their favour. Therefore, everyone else (the outsiders) are merely performing functions that have been predetermined by someone else. This one function is to supply the rule makers with endless profits.

If you’re wondering what role you’re playing in this game, then just ask yourself – do you have nothing but wins, profits and gains? Or do you have loss, after lost, after loss (with the occasional ‘small’ win every now and again)?

If you have nothing apart from losses to show for you entire tenure in the crypto market, then it should be clear what role you have been ‘willingly’ undertaking... you have been falling into each and every trap that has been strategically laid out in front of you by the skilled few... and each and every one of your losses have, most certainly, been converted into profits for these skilled players.

Daily Tip

For some, trading altcoins will forever be a gamble... But for skilled players, trading altcoins is like being the operator of your own personal cash machine that has a direct line into the vaults of the federal reserve therefore allowing you to print endless amounts of money.

But, that money has to come from somewhere... and if you commit to remaining an unskilled gambler, that money will continue come directly out of your back pocket and into the hands of the skilled few.

This market is more than what meets the eye, if you’re simply logging into Bittrex and trying to catch a quick “pump,” then you have already lost...

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:25:58 PM

Week Beginning: 03/02
Week Ending: 03/08

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is Closed.

Members netted a 4,492% gain in January and 3,004% in February

We are currently moving on this weeks coins!

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:05:44 PM

to all my brethren who doubled their money because of rby heres something to play on your way to the bank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObzgUfCl28
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:24:26 PM

to all my brethren who doubled their money because of rby heres something to play on your way to the bank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObzgUfCl28

$40 into $80? whoa bro, watch out, ballin'

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 07:48:12 PM

All you breadbins between you plus normal investors made a grand total of 20btc volume in 2days, way to go that is a wonderful pick there ryan. What price did you dump on your noobie's   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink
RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:19:52 PM

All you breadbins between you plus normal investors made a grand total of 20btc volume in 2days, way to go that is a wonderful pick there ryan. What price did you dump on your noobie's   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink

ryan pumps more than 20 coins a month so multiply that 20 btc by 100 and you'll still be off the mark by about 50% Cheesy

Toleng makes more money in a day than you have made in the last 6 months you trollish peasant
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 09:54:07 PM

All you breadbins between you plus normal investors made a grand total of 20btc volume in 2days, way to go that is a wonderful pick there ryan. What price did you dump on your noobie's   Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink

ryan pumps more than 20 coins a month so multiply that 20 btc by 100 and you'll still be off the mark by about 50% Cheesy

Toleng makes more money in a day than you have made in the last 6 months you trollish peasant

Ryan does not pump shit he gets his little bots to destroy the price of a coin and then buys in, then in a week or 2 or 3months he tells his little minions to buy said coin between x and y where he gets his profit and the minor pump comes from the divvys believing his pick is going to moon.

Be careful my little noobies be careful he need you to earn a profit the parasite   
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:21:42 PM

There was actually a scientific experiment conducted that proved that people are getting dumber every year

Listen, in short, every four years people vote for two parties, the democrats and the republicans

if you opened a fucking dictionary, you would find that both of those words mean the exact same thing

+100000

if you looked closer you will see that every altcoin IS THE EXACT SAME COIN lol but who cares though, i dont, this shit can either make you filthy rich or disgustingly poor, depending on what your outlook is

+1 this whole market is underneath a think smog that is fueled by artificial smoke screens and mirriors to diffuse confuse, use and misuse all in the name of the almighty dollar Cheesy its funny some people find it sooo easy to make money with alts and other people find is sooo difficult lol its all about perception

shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:26:40 PM

For some, trading altcoins will forever be a gamble... But for skilled players, trading altcoins is like being the operator of your own personal cash machine that has a direct line into the vaults of the federal reserve therefore allowing you to print endless amounts of money.

But, that money has to come from somewhere... and if you commit to remaining an unskilled gambler, that money will continue come directly out of your back pocket and into the hands of the skilled few.

This market is more than what meets the eye, if you’re simply logging into Bittrex and trying to catch a quick “pump,” then you have already lost...

So true it's like there is a big fence right in the middle of the market between the haves and have nots there are people here who have been trading alts for years and STILL they have never made more than 100btc in one month,

yet you have people who make 10btc per day, on autopilot, because of bots and manipulation. what a conundrum
BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:31:09 PM

yet you have people who make 10btc per day, on autopilot, because of bots and manipulation.

Theres whales, then theres OVERLORDS
TRex95

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:35:44 PM

ryan i have sent message to join I will wait you response

even also I will dm twitter I will do now
Connor936

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:39:42 PM

ryan i have sent message to join I will wait you response

even also I will dm twitter I will do now

Roll Eyes

Registration for Pumpers Picks is Closed.

registration opens on saturday bro

So true it's like there is a big fence right in the middle of the market between the haves and have nots there are people here who have been trading alts for years and STILL they have never made more than 100btc in one month,

yet you have people who make 10btc per day, on autopilot, because of bots and manipulation. what a conundrum

Im just glad im actually learning manipulation thats the main thing for me, you can give a man a fish or you can teach him to fish
Bitcoin is going nuts so im just waiting for the top of this rally,
eveyone who missed out is going to pump all of their btc into alts
and which team is gonna reap alll the benefit Cheesy Grin
TRex95

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:44:43 PM

ok thank you
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:13:53 AM

ok thank you

Don't fall for it newbie he is a liar and all around conman he will take your fee and take a dump on you (Shocked face)
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:09:57 AM

any proofs ryan can pump at all ?!

yolo
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: