Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Double Kills

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:33:42 AM

Those who want nothing other than to hit home run after home run should close their ears to the ‘cries of mediocrity’ and instead, pay attention to the treasure chest of information that is supplied on the charts and in the order books.

I find it quite amusing that XPY was being labelled as a “scam” by (again) 99% of the market yet, despite this, there has been sustained accumulation taking place since March 03 – in addition, since the 3rd of March, sell resistance has been at below average levels, and I haven’t even mentioned the fact that on March 03 XPY was sitting at a -95% decline from its January high of 2.3 Million Satoshi.

So, why weren’t you buying?

Did you fall victim to the tirade of negativity that was spread by the most savage (but skilled) traders? If so, then – yet again – you have fallen victim to the exploits of the skilled trader.

You see a popular coin must never be ignored – I have mentioned this on so many occasions, and I know that there are people reading this right now who have not only realised this, but profited because of realising it.

yup popularity is the commodity that underpins all the altcoins

and volume shows where attention is being directed

so volume is the indicator for popularity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:03:28 AM

Excl pla it deserves 5k

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:05:27 AM

Interesting thread, also have a twitter account, pumpdumptracker, am close in finishing the lists, for everyone to follow, everything crypto in one twitter account Smiley

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:58:11 PM

04 Mar - 19 Mar
3.4BTC Giveaway, see @Pumper_ryan for details
Total return: 163%
Coins: START

Why is it that only the slightest few participants in this market are able to extract vast amounts of wealth from altcoins, whilst the majority of participants never seem to get their trading aspirations off the ground?

You have those who complain that certain groups of traders only win because they are ‘whales,’ but, in saying this, they fail to realise that these ‘whales’ accumulated 100% of their bitcoin holdings from this very market – by playing the game the way it’s supposed to be played.

So again I ask, why is it that the majority of participants in this market struggle to break even every month, when there is a small handful of traders that consistently tear down five figure returns on a monthly basis?

START

Simply, the difference between those that win and those that lose is common sense.

Some people just don’t have the cerebral fortitude to play this game, so they fall into each and every trap that has been laid out for them. Others approach altcoins with such a basic view that misleads them into thinking that trading is as simple as buying and then selling – so, inadvertently, they end up buying all the wrong coins, at the wrong times and therefore they end up with an accumulation of losses instead of gains.

Don’t be so simple minded as to think that all you must do in this market is buy and then sell. As a trader, your role is a little more complex than that.

You have to face the facts, and the ‘fact’ is – this market is dominated by manipulators, and group interests. Each group, and each manipulator has their own intentions and objectives – and believe me when I tell you, these intentions do not involve making you – the outsider – rich.

If your entire tenure in the digital currency markets has brought you nothing except losses, then you should feel a certain degree of anger. Because there are people who waltz into this market with softwares and various technologies that allow them to rake in hundreds of BTC each and every month with zero effort. Whilst you plod along hopelessly, trying to tackle this market on your own, there are people that band together and form trading alliances that allow them to dictate the pace and flow of money throughout the entire altcoin market, which allows them to pull in hundreds of BTC in profit each and every month.

This market has been partitioned into territories, so whether you’re aware or not – every time you execute a trade you’re walking directly into the middle of a battlefield that has been laced to the brim with landmines and other covert weaponry that you know nothing about. As I mentioned above, there are alliances of traders who spend month after month rigging the market in their favour – so every time you execute a trade without conducting thorough research, you’ve taken the bait.

You see, the whole idea that forms the foundation of “doing the opposite” is very straight forward. Just like any other game of strategy, the crypto market contains many different surfaces and levels

An individual trader plays this game because he wants to win. This is level one thinking, and we all know that, in a game, as the levels progress the rules and methods become more complex – however, in crypto, the majority of traders continue to apply level one methodology no matter how deep into the game they travel.

Just to repeat -  An individual trader plays this game because he wants to win. This is level one thinking.

Now... Whilst you’re navigating this market alone and trying to “win”, there are group interests that have formed one single objective, and that is to make YOU, the individual trader, lose! ...This is level two methodology.

This level two way of thinking differs from level one because a trader who simply wants to ‘win’ has no power – he is constantly ‘waiting’ for something good to happen, he is constantly at affect to whatever is happening around him – basically, he is food for the wolves.

Those that apply level two methodology are always 10 steps ahead, because they know that forcing someone to lose is much simpler than ‘waiting’ to win. These traders take matters into their own hands... they know exactly what types of signals individual traders want to see before they buy a coin, and so they 'create' these signals. They know the types of scenarios that will cause the typical novice trader to sell, so they engineer these scenarios.

Overall, you must realise that if you have been consistently losing money – there is a group of traders that have been consistently benefiting because of this.

This is the way the game is played, and people will continue to operate in this manner. I find it quite interesting that one group of traders can find it so simple to pull consistent profits from crypto, whilst another set of traders will struggle to recall even one instance where they have profited in this market.

Ask yourself, which methodology have you been applying to this market? Level one, or Level two?

Daily Tip

Level two thinkers take matters into their own hands, whilst those who apply level one methodology are constantly ‘waiting’ for things to happen for them.

Don’t be so simple minded as to think that trading is as simple as buying and then selling. That is level one methodology – if you were to ask a random fool, who has never participated in a financial market in his life, what his definition of trading is, he will say “buying and selling.” With that being said, I ask; are you a random fool? Or, have you been participating in the market long enough to understand that there is much more to it than simply “buying and selling.”

You see, level two thinkers do not play the game to win. They play the game to force you, the individual trader, into losing to them. They understand that conventional wisdom is the bait that lures the lamb directly into the slaughterhouse, and so they use conventional wisdom as a tool to lure you directly into the lion’s den where you will be viciously savaged by the markets most ruthless players.

This is a game of strategy, not a game of morality.

If you would rather a long and lengthy list of profits to show for your tenure in the crypto market, instead of a trading history that details loss after loss after loss, then you must take matters into your own hands.

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:45:13 PM

Just to repeat -  An individual trader plays this game because he wants to win. This is level one thinking.

Now... Whilst you’re navigating this market alone and trying to “win”, there are group interests that have formed one single objective, and that is to make YOU, the individual trader, lose! ...This is level two methodology.

This level two way of thinking differs from level one because a trader who simply wants to ‘win’ has no power – he is constantly ‘waiting’ for something good to happen, he is constantly at affect to whatever is happening around him – basically, he is food for the wolves.

Those that apply level two methodology are always 10 steps ahead, because they know that forcing someone to lose is much simpler than ‘waiting’ to win. These traders take matters into their own hands... they know exactly what types of signals individual traders want to see before they buy a coin, and so they 'create' these signals. They know the types of scenarios that will cause the typical novice trader to sell, so they engineer these scenarios.

ahh yess Smiley the art of "getting there first" I think it's fair to say we've mastered that element Cheesy btw good job for handing out .5 btc from your own profits ryan, alot of people pose as "whales" but they have never opened their pockets to the community like you have
bullshit talks and money walks

redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:36:54 PM

Lvl2 is where its at alot of moving parts involved but thats the benefit of working with like minded traders i guess

i think that most people feel that they are powerless and that everything happens "to" them, i feel that im at such an advantage because i work with people who make things happen "for" themselves

no waiting around or any bs like that just straight up working coins and pumping out profit
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:06:41 PM

ahh yess Smiley the art of "getting there first" I think it's fair to say we've mastered that element Cheesy btw good job for handing out .5 btc from your own profits ryan, alot of people pose as "whales" but they have never opened their pockets to the community like you have

Getting there first you have learned from Ryan? That has got my attention giving out that btc it was a good move imo so nice move on that i have started thinking about applying to join you, i think i am going to keep reading for another week and make a decision whether to try join you or not after i have gave it another once over.. So far though it is looking good, how many are in your group each week? 

Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:13:12 AM

Getting there first you have learned from Ryan? That has got my attention giving out that btc it was a good move imo so nice move on that i have started thinking about applying to join you, i think i am going to keep reading for another week and make a decision whether to try join you or not after i have gave it another once over.. So far though it is looking good, how many are in your group each week? 

Stay clear from this and if you keep reading he will fry your brain with his mumble, there is no quick fix he will not teach you to trade only how to get dumped on. All his shills promoting are here to trick you Wink
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:37:29 AM

Level two thinkers take matters into their own hands, whilst those who apply level one methodology are constantly ‘waiting’ for things to happen for them.

Don’t be so simple minded as to think that trading is as simple as buying and then selling. That is level one methodology – if you were to ask a random fool, who has never participated in a financial market in his life, what his definition of trading is, he will say “buying and selling.” With that being said, I ask; are you a random fool? Or, have you been participating in the market long enough to understand that there is much more to it than simply “buying and selling.”

You see, level two thinkers do not play the game to win. They play the game to force you, the individual trader, into losing to them. They understand that conventional wisdom is the bait that lures the lamb directly into the slaughterhouse, and so they use conventional wisdom as a tool to lure you directly into the lion’s den where you will be viciously savaged by the markets most ruthless players.

This is a game of strategy, not a game of morality.

If you would rather a long and lengthy list of profits to show for your tenure in the crypto market, instead of a trading history that details loss after loss after loss, then you must take matters into your own hands.

+100 never underestimate the market folks, there is alot more happening behind close doors
it is fucking easy, too fucking easy if you ask me. level two is a completely different ball game

once you reach a certain plateau, everytime you log into bittrex your balance will have increased by a few btc and then it just becomes the norm, so dont ever underestimate the market
people are making so much money that they're just throwing it away at this point
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:41:42 AM

once you reach a certain plateau, everytime you log into bittrex your balance will have increased by a few btc and then it just becomes the norm, so dont ever underestimate the market
people are making so much money that they're just throwing it away at this point

yea but dont forget that its all about building a solid foundation now so that we can grab even larger amounts when the real volume hits

the money that people are throwing around now is absolutely NOTHING in comparison to the shit storm of cash thats coming bro

if you think people are getting rich now then just wait a couple of months its gonna be like this week X 20000 mark my words

Endersgamer

Activity: 110

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:52:14 PM

the exercise on wednesday was excellente, this whole week was like moving from analogue radio to mp3 for me Cheesy it'll be very hard to go back. i appreciate all the help from the veterans too it was a real eye opener, i made my first full bitcoin from trading. it may not be alot for some, but this is my first big win so im pretty darn stoked

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ SATOSHIBTCET 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Video Poker & Casino Games » In-Game Faucet ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Double Kills

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:19:28 PM

the exercise on wednesday was excellente, this whole week was like moving from analogue radio to mp3 for me Cheesy it'll be very hard to go back. i appreciate all the help from the veterans too it was a real eye opener, i made my first full bitcoin from trading. it may not be alot for some, but this is my first big win so im pretty darn stoked

Your first few big profits are the hardest
Its when you climb over that 10 btc hill that things start to roll

Just do like ryan says take those profits and put them to work

Dont rest on your laurells
BotMan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:21:23 PM

I am defiantly joining this my bitcoin holdings will be mooning this time next week, i will enroll sunday if you accept newbieS?
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:22:20 PM

Right on brother! Making coins is the easiest part of the equation, but you have to concentrate a little harder on keeping it all Wink
TRYpolar

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:26:00 PM

Making coins is the easiest part of the equation, but you have to concentrate a little harder on keeping it all Wink

Fuck yeah......I wish someone would have been kind enough to brief me on this back when I first starting fucking around with alts

MAKING MONEY IS EASY, KEEPING IT IS ANOTHER STORY!!

If your not using your profits to make more profit then you really are shooting yourself in the foot because when that well runs dry your only gonna have yourself to blame

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS put a big chunk of your profit back on the table so that you can keep on rolling and getting bigger
imBLACKjack

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:30:15 PM

I'll second this although I made a tad bit more than 1btc
Very impressed with how everything went down a lot of guys were willing to lend a helping hand too so that was cool

Could see myself being here for the long haul
Endersgamer

Activity: 110

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:32:18 PM

oh yea im gonna be right back into some coins for sure now that i've seen the whole cycle thing play out, its alot more comforting to play these coins full throttle now that i can see things clearer

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ SATOSHIBTCET 100% Provably Fair Bitcoin Video Poker & Casino Games » In-Game Faucet ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:36:39 PM

lol i remember when i used to get excited over small 1btc profits, you guys will soon grow accustomed Wink
Double Kills

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:40:37 PM

lol i remember when i used to get excited over small 1btc profits, you guys will soon grow accustomed Wink

I bet you aint on 5btc a day like N2SH or toleng??
Your still on the come up bro just like the rest of us... youve been in the group longer than i have and i'm hot on your heels if you're talking about profit
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:46:51 PM

bet you aint on 5btc a day like N2SH or toleng??
Your still on the come up bro just like the rest of us... youve been in the group longer than i have and i'm hot on your heels if you're talking about profit

well damn Cheesy we're on the same team bro and unless your close to doing double digits this month your still a rookie
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: