Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221094 times)
Double Kills

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:46:19 PM

Nice call on AM 500% spun in 7 days flat from that one Cheesy

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobrottenchild

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:53:07 PM

Damn I hope I can join in, just wrote a PM to Ryan. I've been reading Ryan's stuff over and over again and so far he seems to know what he's talking about which is pretty rare on those boards Tongue
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:19:56 PM

Nice call on AM 500% spun in 7 days flat from that one

t'was a blast

i wonder how many people followed ryans btc/altcoins signal, when volume dips in the alt market bitcoin's price always jumps. Looks like thats exactly whats happened today, so nice way to round everything up

TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:17:30 PM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 04/27
Week Ending: 05/03

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from BTCD, KTK, AM, OPAL, XAI, PTC, BYC

Members netted gains totaling 1,034% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

Sling

This week, SLING attracted a total of 386BTC in trading volume. This is nothing like the thousands of BTC generated by coins such as CRAVE during its first week on the market – but 386BTC represents the highest concentration of volume in any coin on the market this week, so SLING undoubtedly reigned supreme this week. Every trader wanted a piece and, as a result, the trading volume grow by epic proportions on a daily basis from Monday to Thursday. Price wise, the week kicked off with SLING priced at 39,004 Satoshi and by Saturday the price had advanced to 95,756 Satoshi – which represents a 145% gain. While the price has yet to sky rocket out of the atmosphere, the volume has been colossal – so I’d keep a keen eye on SLING if I were you

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

You do realize that you can't get the percentage gained by adding the percentage gained from each individual coin, don't you? In order to get the 1034% gain that you claim, you'd have to invest your entire bankroll in each coin at the same time. You have to have 7X leverage to get those gains.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:23:11 PM

Damn I hope I can join in, just wrote a PM to Ryan. I've been reading Ryan's stuff over and over again and so far he seems to know what he's talking about which is pretty rare on those boards Tongue

lol! could you guys be any more desperate and obvious? Wow time for the newbies to come and pay your ridiculous fee and then buy all your crap you brought the other week. Don't fall for this guys stop feeding this greedy little man btc. Nothing but a thief.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:29:54 PM

t'was a blast

i wonder how many people followed ryans btc/altcoins signal, when volume dips in the alt market bitcoin's price always jumps. Looks like thats exactly whats happened today, so nice way to round everything up

VRC KTK SLING AM the rollercoster of profit continues Cheesy Cheesy Wink Smiley

t'was a blast

DUH thats when you open up that long on okcoin.com and slap on that 20x leverage and watch the profit roll in

a drop in volume across the alts means a btc pop is looming and here we see btc has climbed up yet again

but don't be a dipstick and start with that "alts are dead" nonsense, low volume in the alt markets means BUY (but buy what?) thats the question Cheesy
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:42:30 PM

t'was a blast

DUH thats when you open up that long on okcoin.com and slap on that 20x leverage and watch the profit roll in

a drop in volume across the alts means a btc pop is looming and here we see btc has climbed up yet again

but don't be a dipstick and start with that "alts are dead" nonsense, low volume in the alt markets means BUY (but buy what?) thats the question Cheesy

+1 lol it always happens, its like my one perfect trade that i rely on every month. Its so fucking easy to pull off that you have to step back , scratch your head and wonder how everyone isn't doing this? This is elementary stuff. How could someone not even see the link?
Are there people who trade altcoins that dont simultaneously track the price of bitcoin? If so I'm shocked and amazed
thats like trying to drive a car with no windscreen, you'll run into some serious issues doing that kinda stuff Cheesy

Now im hovering over bittrex planning my next line of hits this month so that i can repeat this whole routine.
CRAVE, TRON, 8BIT, ARCH, XBS, VRC, AM what a fucking ride April was now all of the BTC that was generated is being shifted into the btc fiat market, and leverage is being used to round it all off lol
just that 4000% profit from CRAVE alone put me into "hands-off" mode for the whole month. This shit is too fucking awesome for me to go back to trading shitty commodities, CRYPTO FOR THE WORLD Grin

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
CT_Rick

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:46:50 PM

any trade for us to look at today?
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:08:30 AM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 05/04
Week Ending: 05/10

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 05/04 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,334% gain in April

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

I already sent you a PM a while ago, why don't you answer. Is this a fucking joke?
Marcin21

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:37:15 PM

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration closes Tuesday 05/04 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,334% gain in April

Happy Trading!

I already sent you a PM a while ago, why don't you answer. Is this a fucking joke?

omg read thread
majorX

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:46:10 PM

Happy Trading!

You are the joke that is unable to read, this thread and ryans so called pumps are the joke as well. Anyone that pays the 0.5btc to buy ryan the dumpers coins need their heads testing. The only one who gets the profits from the graphs is the dumper..
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:09:20 PM

I have seen what you guys are doing and I have put some thought into what we can do together as a unit

what do you say ryan?

my bots + your bots, we come together and do some serious damage

im not backing down or anything i am just looking at the numbers

and maybe we can do some real business

you guys are trying to capture the daily volume on trex, i know this

so lets at least work together

i can bring something that is quite useful too
Marcin21

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

cf pump incoming ? Wink
majorX

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:18:28 PM

I have seen what you guys are doing and I have put some thought into what we can do together as a unit

what do you say ryan?

Go back to bed mate why is he going to make a deal with a whiny little girl who has done nothing but spit the dummy out on this thread? He does enough damage anyway he does not need your amateur bots but I can see you need/want his lol Yes that is clear as day backing down, you could not go down anymore by the looks of it.. Face it you are nothing and can't bring nothing new to his scam.
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:43:43 PM

what do you say ryan?

So you finally got your softwares together, jumped for joy, set everything up, sat back and then realized that your up against a monster of a machine that cant even be reasoned with at this point and you found that you'd probably need to spend at least $10K more to get something coded just to keep track of each time we run several thousand laps around you

so now you want to "partner up"

LMAO

kick rocks buddy Cheesy
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:44:10 PM

29 Apr - 04 May
Total return: 468%
Coins: AM

If you are spending hours each and every day in front of the screen, then you are almost certainly making less money than a skilled and informed trader who spends a mere 40 minutes a day engaging with the market.

You must learn how to use the time, effort and energy of other people. There are people who trade altcoins almost fanatically – and they have never made a meaningful amount of profit in their lives. Yet they continue to willingly spend hours beating away at the market day after day.

These types of traders are in the ‘majority’ so there are vast amounts of these guys – the best thing about this is, these guys will do the heavy lifting for YOU

Consistent profit in this market is a result of strategy, not hard work

AM

You have all heard the saying, “in trading, timing is everything.” Well, at PumpersPicks, we tend to disagree with this statement. Timing is important, but it isn’t everything – not at all. At PumpersPicks, our philosophy is that “TIME is everything.”

I mean life itself is a race against the clock…

From the very second you are born, each passing minute has only brought you closer and closer to your death…

Those with 9 to 5 jobs get paid ‘hourly,’ so essentially their employer is buying their time and paying them on a per hour basis.

For order to be maintained, everything in life has to be done ‘on time’ – imagine you have booked an appointment with a plumber, you’d be immensely upset if he failed to be ‘on time’ because you have set aside an entire chunk of your own time (which can never be recouped) to meet with him, and by him failing to show up at the agreed upon time – he has virtually shown how little your time matters to him, despite the fact that lost time can never be gotten back.

Time is the world’s most sought after commodity, and those who are able to harness, purchase and/or exploit the time of other people are essentially doubling, tripling and quadrupling their efficiency… they are multiplying their own time on this earth by using the time of other people – so essentially, they are able to accomplish immense and extraordinary things, things that would take others several lifetimes to achieve.

This is the difference between the poor and the rich.

Simply put… poor people are sellers of time.

They trade their own time for money. Quite literally, they sacrifice entire portions of their life in exchange for money… Which is why they remain poor.

You see, there are only so many available hours in the day. Those who sell time are confining themselves within the boundaries of a 24hr time span – which instantly depletes all forms of efficiency that can be achieved, and also depletes the amount of tasks that can be completed.

Poor people remain poor because not only are they chasers of money, they sell their own time for money.

On the other hand… we have rich people… people that seem to make more and more money every year, all whilst working lesser and lesser every year. These are the people who are zooming through life in shiny new Rolls Royce’s, whilst everyone else is clunking up the street slowly in dilapidated rust buckets.

There is no mystery to the success of these individuals… simply, they are buyers of time.

I mentioned above that from the very second that you are born, each passing minute brings you closer and closer to your death…

Therefore, the ability to buy time is the ability to buy life itself.

We have all seen it… We all know a guy who works his fingers right down to the bone… Let’s call him Tom…

Tom consistently puts in overtime at work. He practically breaks his back day in and day out, yet is barely able to afford to pay his monthly bills… he drives a 15 year old rust bucket of a car… wears a pile of old and musty smelling clothes… has an entire collection of health problems… hair loss… and still lives from cheque to cheque.

Where is he going wrong?

Well let’s look at his employer… his employer doesn’t break his back all day, why? Because he has hired (bought time) several employees to do the heavy lifting for him. He is barely in the office, because he has delegated tasks away from himself so therefore doesn’t even need to show up to work and the money will just keep on pouring in… He doesn’t even wake up until 12pm in the afternoon each and every day, WHY? Well because his business is fairly automated and runs based on directions that he has given weeks in advance.

He has several cars, a huge home, a pile of luxurious trinkets, a boat… a vacation home… all the trappings of wealth… but how is this possible when he doesn’t work even half as hard as Tom?

Well he is a buyer of time…

He has multiplied his level of efficiency in life by buying, using and/or exploiting the time of other people.

This principle applies perfectly to the crypto currency markets.

You see, just like Tom who slaves away day after day but gets nothing in return, there are traders in this very market who sit in front of their screens day in and day out – but yet have nothing to show for it.

These traders spend more than 15 hours a day analysing the market, trying to stay up to date with the latest gossip, trying desperately not to miss out on coin tips thrown out on twitter…. and still, this trader has nothing to show for all of this spent time and energy.

Just like Tom, these traders work their fingers right down to the bone… they consistently put in overtime in the market, sometimes even neglecting their families and their own social lives. They practically break their backs day in and day out, yet all of them are barely able to afford to pay their monthly bills… they probably have also accumulated a collection of health problems… hair loss… and the whole 9.

This, for the lack of better terminology, sucks…

Because on the other hand, you have market manipulators who understand the way money moves through the market.

You see, market manipulators are buyers of time.

They know that the market is an automatic conveyor belt of profit that runs 24 hrs per day.

Manipulators know that they don’t need to do a thing to interfere with this process, other than buying the right coin at the right time.

It’s just like standing at arrivals in an airport waiting to see your luggage appear on the conveyor belt… You don’t climb onto the belt and crawl up the shaft to retrieve your own luggage like some primitive ape – you simply stand in the right position, and your luggage makes its way to you…

A skilled manipulator can build his position and walk away, feeling no fear or trepidation whatsoever because he knows that there are more than 1000 novice traders who are glued to their screens every day, and prepared to do the heavy lifting for him.

He knows that there are 1000 traders who are willing and ready to buy any coin so long as it is giving signs of a coming price advancement, and with there being only a finite amount of tradable coins available on the market – activity will always cycle right back around to this coin that the skilled trader is positioned in.

It will start slow…

Eventually buying within the accumulation price range begins to become saturated, and the price begins to lift.

This attracts what we call ‘goal hangers’ who will hover around the market looking to catch a coin while it has already started to move upwards. These guys jump in and execute their buys – pushing the price higher.

The coin will have increased in value by more than 20% several days in a row – but ‘the majority’ will still not be aware of this, because they only take 24hr price movements into account. However, this doesn’t take away from the fact that the coin, after five days in a row of small 20% price advancements, is now worth 100% more than it was when our skilled trader built his original position.

Then, eventually, after already advancing by 100%+, our coin makes its return to the front page of Bittrex, where every altcoin promoter in the land waits in anticipation for something that “looks interesting.”

So upon seeing our coin which is showing a 43% 24hr price advancement (even though early birds are already at a 100%+ profit) altcoin promoters jump for joy as they are looking at a coin that seems to be in the early stages of a pump so they begin to broadcast their financial wisdom on twitter – “Buy XYZCOIN NOW it is going to the moon” – of course they would have pre-bought their own small positions at this stage, further pushing the price higher.

Now twitter is buzzing about this coin, every novice trader in the land is now rushing to Bittrex to “buy early” before “the whales start dumping” – this influx of volume pushes the price even higher

By this point our skilled trader who bought weeks ago is now sitting on a pretty hefty 500%+ profit, and he didn’t even lift a finger except to press the sell button and cash out.

This is how you allow the market to work for YOU… This is how to use the time, energy and resources of others for your own financial benefit. This is what allows a skilled trader to open a trade and then to walk away, and then come back to see a windfall of revenue.

In the altcoin market manipulators buy a coin whilst the attention of everyone else is elsewhere…. knowing that money moves through this market just like luggage on a conveyor belt – and by buying the right coin, the manipulator is already positioned… eventually they belt draws closer and closer, until all the manipulator has to do is lean over, reach in and retrieve a gigantic money bag

Being successful in this market isn’t about working hard, it’s about working smart

Daily Tip

Great wealth is born out of the conservation of energy… Monumental wealth is born out of the conservation of time. Hard work is the draining of mental energy, resources and time – all of which are vital ingredients to your financial success in this market. If you’re deficient in anyone one of these areas, then you have absolutely no hope of attaining any form of continued and sustained success in crypto.

You see, time and time again, amateur traders make the common mistake of thinking that profits are a direct result of hard work. This is not the case. How do I know this? Well, just ask yourself – look at the amount of time that you spend trading each and every day, then compare it with the amount of money that you have made. 9 times out of 10, the people who spend the most time trading this market, make the least amount of money. They end up with absolutely nothing to show for their efforts.

Now don’t get me wrong, this is very common amongst amateur traders. Simply because they are not experienced in the art of extracting profit from a crypto coin. The mechanics are very simple. It only takes a minute or two to press the buy button to get into a coin, and then another minute to press the sell button to get out of the coin – so, where is the justification in spending numerous hours day after day in front of the screen? … There is none.

You see, a pump that occurs today is providing those who bought last week with profit – not the people who are buying today. In fact the people who are buying today, are putting their money directly into the back pockets of manipulators – who are always very grateful indeed.

So if your strategy consists of waking up every morning, logging into Bittrex and then sitting there for hours on end waiting to catch a quick pump – then you have already failed.

Winners do not chase pumps. Winners let the pumps come to them

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:45:40 PM

what do you say ryan?

Thanks for the offer,

but I'd have to respectfully decline

Cheers

Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:27:45 PM

These traders spend more than 15 hours a day analysing the market, trying to stay up to date with the latest gossip, trying desperately not to miss out on coin tips thrown out on twitter…. and still, this trader has nothing to show for all of this spent time and energy.

Just like Tom, these traders work their fingers right down to the bone… they consistently put in overtime in the market, sometimes even neglecting their families and their own social lives. They practically break their backs day in and day out, yet all of them are barely able to afford to pay their monthly bills… they probably have also accumulated a collection of health problems… hair loss… and the whole 9.

+1 yup amateur traders break their backs making 100 or so trades every single day but still they only make $1 for every $100 that skilled traders make
they arent doing the right things
and each mistake they make only digs them into a deeper hole
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:42:12 PM

what do you say ryan?

Good luck with that, my bots will be profiting off both of you...
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:48:55 PM

what do you say ryan?

So you finally got your softwares together, jumped for joy, set everything up, sat back and then realized that your up against a monster of a machine that cant even be reasoned with at this point and you found that you'd probably need to spend at least $10K more to get something coded just to keep track of each time we run several thousand laps around you

so now you want to "partner up"

LMAO

kick rocks buddy Cheesy

perhaps the most comical thing ive seen

to think he made more than 100 posts about how he was going to do this, and do that... now look at him Cheesy

he must of seen something really life changing, look how polite and carefully worded his "offer" was lol

+1 yup amateur traders break their backs making 100 or so trades every single day but still they only make $1 for every $100 that skilled traders make
they arent doing the right things
and each mistake they make only digs them into a deeper hole

If people knew better, they'd do better

it always comes back to knowledge. You have to understand the way things work before you can use that thing to your advantage

Its common sense, if people knew they could make streams of bitcoin by letting the market do the grunt work, then they would. But people have been trained to see the market as a taker rather than a giver, so they are always fighting the market

it always comes down to information, or the lack thereof
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: