Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221101 times)
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:40:54 PM

People take for granted the fact that the announcement thread for an Altcoin is the main point of reference for the entire market. When someone wishes to find more information about a coin, what do they do? They look up and then study the announcement thread... When someone wishes to find out what a brand new altcoin brings to the table, what do they do? They look up and then study the announcement thread.

Quite simply, the announcement thread is the central point of advertising and communication for each and every altcoin that has ever been released in this market.

The implications of this are crucial.

Simply, perception is everything.

I make it a point to constantly make reference to the fact that, as traders, we aim to buy low and then to sell high – and to go a little further, as ‘successful’ traders, we are the suppliers to an entire market that is packed full of customers  –  customers who are chasing things that do not exist!

This is the key to trading, so pay attention...

... as traders, our role is to gauge how the wider market will respond to information, and in doing this – we are able to strike first, and therefore profit when the rest of the market follows through.

So going back to the importance of the announcement thread,

as I mentioned above, the announcement thread serves as the sole venue of advertising and communication for each and every altcoin... therefore, the general perception of a coin is always formed due to the first impression shared by each person who views the initial announcement.

You see, everyone who wishes to be successful in this market must realise that our role is to trade, not to be judges of morality...

In saying that, it is likely that when you first view an announcement posting, you may be met with a hoard of outlandish / unrealistic promises served up by the developer – again our role is to trade, not to be judges of morality. So despite how unrealistic a claim may be, our role is to gauge how the entire market will respond to that information if it were a fact – because as god is my witness, if the information is presented in a clean cut and impressive manner, the entire market will respond as if each claim was 100% fact.

This is why the coins that have the most polished and primed announcement threads, with glitzy graphics and a strong branding angle, always launch to an absolute frenzy of volume... which attracts the monkey-see monkey-do crowd, who jump in to the coin because ‘everyone else is doing it’ which creates an even more impressive and expansive parade of trading volume – and often leads to a massively eventful pump.

In this market, perception is everything

There are coins that have enjoyed long and eventful tenures in this market just due to the strength of how polished the coins initial presentation to the community was, regardless of whether or not the developer actually followed through on the initial promises

I have always thought this to be the case

Just looking back at all the last big pumps since last year this pattern is quite obvious

I guess this has always been a subconscious tactic for me Cheesy because that is the way i look at things. Its very important to me that i trade with the noble men instead of eating from the garbage cans with the plebs after the party Cheesy
This mentality has helped me

The bulkiest part of my daily routine is based on trying to beat out the average joe schmoe trader and by looking at the ANN advertisement that has always been like a tool for me to discover big winners before the average guy who, instead of buying right away, will waste all of his time attempting to "call the dev out" on false promises and unrealistic roadmaps

then when the price is up 400% thats when he finally decides to buy LOOL after preparing a 4000 word scam accusation

this has been my secret little tool so im actually quite relieved to see it spoken about in the open Smiley

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:26:36 AM

So what you think of BitLux then?

Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:09:40 PM

You can still get in on UltraCoin before it MOONS... All signs point to GO!!!!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UTC

I don't think you've really been keeping up with the whole mantra being given here.  that's ok. I'm glad there are still people like you to take money from.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:06:32 PM

You can still get in on UltraCoin before it MOONS... All signs point to GO!!!!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UTC

I don't think you've really been keeping up with the whole mantra being given here.  that's ok. I'm glad there are still people like you to take money from.
I don't think you've been keeping up with the mantra of my posts. That's ok, feel free to try and take my money LAWLZ  Kiss

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:18:09 PM

28 Mar - 23 Apr
Total return: 188%
Coins: SPR

In this market, the most savvy traders are making off with bags full of profit each day. These traders understand, full and well, that their future is dictated by the things that they have done in their past.

Let’s  take a coin like XBS for example.

XBS has been a recurring PumpersPick since its initial release in January.

Last week, people were cashing out an absolute abundance of profit, due to the fact that they had ‘filled their boats’ at the lowest possible price back in January. So again, their future profits were dictated by the actions that they had taken in the past.

You see, too often, people want to jump into a coin and then quickly jump back out with profit – that is all fine and dandy, in fact the current bullish climate allows for this kind of trading to take place. However, the difference between someone who consistently makes 100% per trade, and someone that makes 1000% profit from a trade is the ability to go long.

Long-term trading is the secret!

SPR

You have to be able to weather the storm. You have to be intelligent enough to realise when a major price move still has distance to travel. This allows you to make the leap from being a non-entity in this market, to being a major player. But, if you are content with doing nothing other than jumping into one position and then quickly exiting and getting into yet another position – all whilst cashing in small profits or nothing at all along the way, then you will forever  be a non-factor in this market.

There is so much money being made around you. People are using altcoins to conjure up hundreds of bitcoins out of thin air, they are then taking these bitcoins into the BTC/FIAT market, slapping a huge pile of leverage on the table and then cashing out exorbitant amounts of fiat.

Literally, vast amounts of wealth is being generated right under your nose in this very market!

You see there is no distinction between the altcoin market and the bitcoin market. Simply because, you have to first trade your fiat for BTC, before you can purchase into any altcoin. But the master stroke that the altcoin market offers is the ability to generate BTC out of thin air – BTC that can be converted into fiat. So in essence what people are in the altcoin market are doing day after day, is conjuring up unlimited amounts of fiat.

The altcoin market is perhaps the world’s greatest kept secret at this point in time, because there’s not one other market in existence where the average joe can go from the humdrum life of having to scrape money together just to live, to tearing down mountains of profit in very little time and with little effort – just the ability to out think the common trader.

For everyone who is lucky enough to be in the altcoin market right now, you stand the chance of raking in an epic proportion of cash in little to no time at all – but your ability to do this, depends on how informed you are.

How informed are you on the mechanics behind price movement? What is it that makes the entire market decide to focus all of their attention on one coin? Which coins must be avoided at all cost, and which coins must be hoarded by any means possible? When is the right time to buy, and when should you be selling?

If your hope is to play a major role in the 2015 altcoin bull market, then it is your duty to have all of the answers to the above questions... because if not, the market is going to carry on marching onwards without you. You will merely be a passenger, a mere passive observer as everyone around you establishes their own fortunes due to this massive influx of trading volume

Daily Tip

If you haven’t realised it already, then you need to wake up! The next few months are crucial.... After this bull run, the volume will dry up again – just like it did last year, and it will become ten times more difficult for the average trader to make money.

So if you have been losing, then now you have the chance to gather an overflowing cradle of coins whilst the ease of trading is sky high... whilst the volume is pouring in non-stop, just waiting to be deposited into someone’s wallet.

But make no mistake, you will be going head to head with some of the markets most vicious players – players who have already planned extensively for this period of high activity. So you must ensure that you’re able to weather the storm.

As I’ve mentioned many times in the past, those who are successful in this market are the ones who understand that making money is a direct result of being on the opposite side of a repetitive loser – which isn’t difficult at all, seeing as how 90% of traders in this market lose more money than they make.

Again, your success in the crypto market comes down to how informed you are on price cycles, and how to trade in alignment with them

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

psudoBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:25:38 PM

Hey ryan I just wanted to ask seeing as you guys always climb into the best coin at a very early stage, i noticed the first recommendation for XBS was 3068 Satoshis and it has touched 151,890 since then so thats something crazy like a 4,850% profit for long-timers in the group

I just wanted to ask you what exactly you look at to pick coins like this that will have long stints in the limelight?

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:45:42 PM

Hey ryan I just wanted to ask seeing as you guys always climb into the best coin at a very early stage, i noticed the first recommendation for XBS was 3068 Satoshis and it has touched 151,890 since then so thats something crazy like a 4,850% profit for long-timers in the group

I just wanted to ask you what exactly you look at to pick coins like this that will have long stints in the limelight?

Well, in a 'market,' ...."marketing" plays a very significant role

There was a little segment in one of my previous posts where I mentioned a very specific philosophy that will enable anyone, new, novice or experienced, to make good and sustainable long term income in crypto

... there is no such thing as a fair market. Where’s the proof of this you ask? ... Well, the proof is in the pudding. The biggest losers in this market, the traders who have accumulated a string of loss after loss after loss – these guys are the ones that attempt to trade altcoins as if this is a fair market. This is the reason why they can do nothing except lose.

A skilled trader is not concerned with the legitimacy of a developer’s marketing speech. A skilled trader is only concerned with determining how the rest of the market will respond to the information presented by the developer –  because, as I mentioned above and as some of you have noticed, there are coins that have enjoyed several high volume pumps regardless of whether the developer delivered on his promises or not.

You see, too many people are trying to fit square pegs into round holes in this market

There are people who use all kinds of trinkets like RSI and other useless price indicators that are supposedly able to 'predict' the perfect buying point for a coin... this is lunacy, because a large holder doesn't decide to dump his entire position based on some Fibonacci tool, or SMA indicator, he dumps when and whenever he feels like taking some profit. Therefore oscillators are completely useless, all they do is hold thousands of traders back from achieving their full potential...

Also, too many people would rather devote hours upon hours of their time towards attempting to call out a developer on "false promises" and "unrealistic roadmaps" and other issues, all whilst intelligent traders are filling the boat at the cheapest possible rates - like we did with XBS and a whole host of other coins.

Personally, I make buying decisions based on how strong I perceive the marketing and branding of a coin to be.

Just have a look at the charts...

The coins that have enjoyed long and prosperous tenures in this market, each and every one of them had a unique "marketing" angle. They all had a unique selling point, combined with an ANN thread that was presented in an a-class manner... giltzy graphics, over-the-top terminology and etc - coins have pumped numerous times, regardless of whether the developer made good on his promises or not

These factors enable skilled traders to front run the rest of the market... because skilled traders will not sit there and attempt to uncover 20 thousand inaccuracies in the developers roadmap, nor will they attempt to compose a long winded premine scam accusation - they simply look at the information provided, and then gauge how the uniformed public will respond - and 9 times out of 10, the majority of the trading public in this market respond to the developers marketing speech as if it is 100% fact

And that is all we need, as skilled traders, to front run the entire market

Because, in a 'market,' "marketing" is key...

The better a coin is presented, the more likely it will suck in and draw the attention of the entire market - which leads to long and glorious extended rallies.

But don't be mistaken though, this is only one out of many tactics used to gauge long term profitability.

Have a look here and get familiarised with all of the other methods, because they all work in tandem with each other

51percemt

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:57:36 PM

There are people who use all kinds of trinkets like RSI and other useless price indicators that are supposedly able to 'predict' the perfect buying point for a coin... this is lunacy, because a large holder doesn't decide to dump his entire position based on some Fibonacci tool, or SMA indicator, he dumps when and whenever he feels like taking some profit. Therefore oscillators are completely useless, all they do is hold thousands of traders back from achieving their full potential...

Cheesy +1 reminds me of what Sam Seiden says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChQ0SUiPExI
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:20:03 PM

BitBay has slumped from 0.00000150 to 0.00000092 and on working the figures as per what the OP does/suggest this coin is ripe for a major bounce.

It worked, I bailed out on 0.00000122 having bought at 0.00000092 and it topped out at 0.00000125

I made a nice little bit from it Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BTCfan668

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:34:44 PM

BitBay has slumped from 0.00000150 to 0.00000092 and on working the figures as per what the OP does/suggest this coin is ripe for a major bounce.

It worked, I bailed out on 0.00000122 having bought at 0.00000092 and it topped out at 0.00000125

I made a nice little bit from it Smiley

See how easy it is bro

If you get the buying half of a trade right, then yourable to just sit there and watch the late comers swarm in and put profits into your hands
its too freaking easy man Cheesy Cheesy
btw I see Bitbay having good jump in the future Wink Dont be afraid to go long. I see someone posted that they bought cann around 900 using ryans strategy, but they sold because it didn't move.......... aaaand theen, cann hit 4800 Cheesy so they missed out on a rather meaty 430% profit LOL

Never be afraid to go long. Just like you wait to get your paycheck every month from your job, you should be looking for one month long trade every month, but the only difference is, when you get the profit back from a month long trade your usually looking at 200% or even 500% profit or more if you do it properly Wink
shockinglyugly

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:53:58 PM

See how easy it is bro

If you get the buying half of a trade right, then yourable to just sit there and watch the late comers swarm in and put profits into your hands
its too freaking easy man

+100 the only way to make money by default in crypto is to front run everyone else

When you know what to look at and where to look for it everything you touch starts to turn to gold literally

from altcoins i have been pretty steadily doubling my monthly salary just through doing this and know looking to diver deeper into the deep end of all of this manipulation stuff, because it's starting to get real heavy and i could probably scrape a little more profit in by being more hands on

When you front run your money comes nearly hand free and thats the only reason im able to spend just 20 minutes a day checking up on my trades and monitoring profits from work, its almost a set and forget strategy which is the biggest appeal for me
BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:06:44 PM

When you front run your money comes nearly hand free and thats the only reason im able to spend just 20 minutes a day checking up on my trades and monitoring profits from work, its almost a set and forget strategy which is the biggest appeal for me

WE ARE FUCKING BLOODHOUNDS Cheesy Cheesy

and after a two month long streak of cutting down trees and tearing down a fucking truck load of profit its clear that this is the ONLY way to pull the money in over and over, beating the common trader to the punch Wink
Its like a fucking war every month in crypto and only the most savage traders come out victorious

It's not just about wreaking carnage in the market and snatching profits from the weak hands of unsophisticated traders, because at the end of the month after going to war and slaughtering all the amateurs and tearing down a freaking treasure chest of gains, you get to look down on all the carnage like

nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:25:31 PM

+ 1 me and you too bro

I can see the wave coming in man.... it's gonna be a big one Wink

Im getting closer to joining that 3 figure btc club, just a few coins away LOL
once that happens theres gonna be no more waiting around or asking for shit to happen, just straight up throwing coins around and making shit move!! LOL Mays volume is gonna push me over the edge...so im taking this opportunity to apologize to everyone in advance because as soon as my balance rolls into that 100btc territory, im gonna be acting like a total jerkoff ahhahaha as if I own the place Cheesy Cheesy just a pre-warning

100 btc is cool but the novelty wears off quite quickly trust me

there are guys that do 100 btc every month dude and they're chasing 1000 btc balances

because DUH when bitcoin jumps back to $1000 everyone with 1000 btc is an instant millionaire within the snap of a finger and i dont think its ever going to be as easy as it is now to make btc

all of this accumulation and leveraged trading is just a prelude to the freak show of profit that were all about to witness

The novelty really does ware off
Once you've amassed your first 100btc, its like your working on autopilot after that

then it stops being about the actual amount of bitcoins but rather the speed at which your actually making coins
After 100btc, I'd say thats like the checkpoint to where things really start to pick up and the coins start rolling in
You have so many ways now to instantly grab a quick 100% prof and then get leveraged up on OKC for an even bigger score

and all of this is being done with what is essentially free money

1000% profits are no longer rare and with all of this accumulation and manipulation that is being executed, I totally agree with you, its turning into a freak show of profits
100btc is only 20k usd roughly, but the real kicker is how much 100 btc is going to be worth when btc gets back into the $300 price tier and then the $400 tier and so on

when you start to run the numbers on that, thats when you start to see the actual value of how easy it is to generate bitcoins right now
TRYpolar

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:36:14 PM

1000% profits are no longer rare and with all of this accumulation and manipulation that is being executed, I totally agree with you, its turning into a freak show of profits
100btc is only 20k usd roughly, but the real kicker is how much 100 btc is going to be worth when btc gets back into the $300 price tier and then the $400 tier and so on

when you start to run the numbers on that, thats when you start to see the actual value of how easy it is to generate bitcoins right now

+ 1 Your past moves always dictate your future profits

The average trader guy is waiting for bitcoin to go back to $300 before he picks up some coins

Smart manipulator guys are manipulating the shit out of altcoins and accumulating bundles of bitcoins for free, then doubling up in the btc 2 usd market

then when bitcoin moons, even the small fish with only 10btc to their names are gonna be flush with cash

so that explains the recent scramble and uptick in volume because so many people are now starting to see that the power players use and abuse altcoins just so that they can create bitcoins out of thin air and then cash out at 2000% profit when bitcoins price explodes

its all about manipulation and more people are waking up and realizing how things really work
Robert111

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:41:47 PM

Hi all, I am putting together a scheme to help those of us who can't afford to be part of this right now (0.5 BTC is a lot of money to some people) to profit from this situation.

We are told that we are in a time-limited bull market and the window to make big profits from altcoins could be closing soon. At the same time many of us either may not be able to spare 0.5 BTC on what is essentially a gamble, when we are in poverty, or have families to feed, etc.
It seems slightly unfair that only those who can afford to risk 0.5 btc (which is more than the average week's pay in many parts of the world) can take advantage here.

0.05 BTC is far more realistic. So I am looking for 10 (9 + myself) people willing to send 0.05 BTC to me. I will pay for Ryan's picks and share them with the rest of you.

Yes, I realise that this may seem slightly unfair to Ryan. But he is a wealthy man, and I anticipate that he will not have too much of a problem with this, as he is essentially helping some people who are suffering due to poverty, at no actual material loss to himself.
Even so I appreciate that, ethically, we are stealing knowledge from him, which still could be considered essentially wrong. In order to help mitigate this, I will ensure that everyone who joins the scheme takes an oath that we will fairly and accurately report our results in this thread (essentially adding to his army of cheerleaders, which give him excellent publicity) and also individually and anonymously donate the 0.5 BTC we would have each individually paid, once we start to make profit.
Nevertheless, if Ryan is strongly opposed to this scheme going ahead, if he lets me personally know, through a PM to this account, I will cease this scheme (and return the 0.05BTC to anyone who has donated, as long as I have not yet paid it to Ryan for the picks).

Some people might think I am simply going to run off with the 0.05 BTCs, but I would ask you to consider what my motive would be. Once I have the picks from Ryan I have no incentive to not share them, it will cost me nothing more to do so. I am happy to chat to people here by PM if they want to understand this scheme better.

PM me if you want to take part, as soon as I have 10 members who have paid 0.05 BTC (including myself) the scheme will be closed to new entries.

Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:35:33 PM

+ 1 Your past moves always dictate your future profits

The average trader guy is waiting for bitcoin to go back to $300 before he picks up some coins

Smart manipulator guys are manipulating the shit out of altcoins and accumulating bundles of bitcoins for free, then doubling up in the btc 2 usd market

then when bitcoin moons, even the small fish with only 10btc to their names are gonna be flush with cash

so that explains the recent scramble and uptick in volume because so many people are now starting to see that the power players use and abuse altcoins just so that they can create bitcoins out of thin air and then cash out at 2000% profit when bitcoins price explodes

its all about manipulation and more people are waking up and realizing how things really work

for real man, im not an expert (yet) but im growing into a better player
after playing the game with you guys for a few weeks i feel like a complete idiot for not seeing the obvious manipulation happening right there for the whole world to see LOL but i can't blame myself because you have to actually know what your looking for to spot it
i used to read about sma indicators and shit like that and i made $0.00 in all of the time i spent doing that
as soon as i walked into the "pump palace" Cheesy thats when i knew that i should have been spending time getting educated on manipulation
i have made $600 so far which maybe is nothing for the "big boys" but im making my way up the rankings and will soon be amongst the great crypto traders and manipulators

now its time for me to make up for lost time and really let my nutsack hang real low and rape the market for all its worth

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
RobertDJ

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:40:52 PM

the withdrawl activity in my account has gone bezerk over the last months

not alot of money for some, but I used to be a 0.004 btc trader Cheesy Cheesy oh how times have changed

just give me another month and i'll be in the 3 figure btc squad

You'll get used to it soon bro, Thats not alot at all but it beats losses any day. At least you're on the right track and have diverted your approach play away from losing money, now all you have to do is keep building and keep throwing your profits back into the market for more gains Wink
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:41:17 PM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 04/20
Week Ending: 04/26

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from XAI, CF, FC2, 8BIT, PTC, WBB, XPY, HYPER, DGB

Members netted gains totaling 1,132% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

SpreadCoin

This week, SPR provided a perfect example of how disastrous it is to follow the mediocre cries of ‘the majority.’ Too often, people are incorrectly making their trading decisions based on the general consensus of the majority of traders in this market – thus completely ignoring the fact that ‘the majority’ of traders in the crypto market lose money on a consistent basis. Therefore following the commonly held beliefs in crypto, is akin to following and trading using a strategy that can only result in a repetitive cycle of loses. This week, after being shunned as being a ‘dead’ coin by ‘the majority,’ SPR  zoomed upwards from 4,000 Satoshi, to 18,500 Satoshi... giving those who are skilled enough to trade against the tide of commonly held opinion, a 362% profit. SPR is a prime example of how much money can be made by trading against the opinions held by the majority

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:41:29 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 04/27
Week Ending: 05/03

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 04/28 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,110% gain in March, and are up 3,310% this month

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:41:43 PM

28 Mar - 26 Apr
Total return: 338%
Coins: SPR

I am often asked what the greatest key to continuous success is in the crypto market as a whole. The answer to this comes down to a simple observation that anyone can undertake for themselves.

Simply, the majority of traders in this market lose money. Therefore, in order to merely stay afloat and to maintain your balance on the road to profit after profit, after profit, you must learn – as a habit – to disregard the majority opinion, as it is wrong 99.99% of the time.

The one true factor that displays that most of the people in crypto are at least partially able to ‘go against the tide,’ and behave contrary to majority held beliefs and opinions is the fact that despite the false claims and accusations by bankers that is consistently broadcast to the world through each and every respected media channel in existence, that the crypto currency market is unsafe and void of any profit potential – most of you are still regular participants in this ‘dark side’ of the financial world, and not only do you relentlessly continue to participate, but some of you have been reaping in above average profits on a weekly basis...

However, the pressure of majority opinion still exists in this market when it comes to the questions of what to invest in and when to invest.

You see, in the western world, we tend often to accept majority opinions too uncritically. If a lot of people say something is true then true it must be... right?  Well, this is how the human mind has been conditioned to operate – to accept the will of the majority. Hence why if you aren’t sure of something, you’re likely to ‘take a poll,’ and if 75% of the people reach a consensus, it seems almost blasphemous to ask, even in a whisper, “Hey, wait a minute, could they be wrong?”

Well... they very well could be.

This humble acceptance of the majority opinion plays a major role in the financial pursuits of the unskilled, who listen not only to economists, bankers, brokers, advisers and other experts, but mainly to majorities.

You need only to bring up the subject of ‘which coins are currently ripe for buying’ to hear the faecal discharge of ‘conventional wisdom’ regurgitated... “only buy when you buy support is high” ... “wait to see the cup and handle pattern, or the head and shoulders pattern before you buy”...“stay away from low volume coins..” and as each useless piece of wisdom is disgorged, the majority swarms to express their agreement; “YES! Quite right.. Excellent advice!”

The majority of people believe conventional wisdom to be unarguable truths. In the light of this, it may be instructive to note that the ‘majority’ of people aren’t rich... and to go even further, in this market, the ‘majority’ of people lose money almost consistently.

So clearly, in order to reap continuous gains and to maintain you balance on the road to profit after profit, after profit in the crypto market, you must learn – as a habit – to disregard the majority opinion, as it is wrong 99.99% of the time

SPR

The pressure of majority opinion is especially troublesome when it comes to the questions of which coins to invest in and when to invest. This is when an otherwise intelligent trader let’s himself be pushed around, with unprofitable results.

I mean, when is the best time to buy into a coin? When the price is low of course… and, when is the best time sell it? When the price is high, naturally. This simple idea is taught in seventh-grade economics, and even if it wasn’t taught – I’m sure people could figure it out for themselves. However, what most people are forced to learn ‘the hard way’ is that this seemingly simple formula is particularly difficult to put into practice.

Why you ask?

Well, it is difficult, in large measure, because it requires the trader to act ‘against’ the pressure of popular opinion… and quite frankly, the average person is simply too weak-minded to stand firm in the face of opposing opinions held by ‘the majority.’

As a general rule, the price of a coin falls when substantial numbers of people come to believe that it isn’t worth holding onto, or buying. The more unappetising they find it, the lower the price falls. Hence the great paradox that most traders are forced to learn ‘the hard way,’ after a string of losses caused as a direct result of following popular opinion – is: the best time to buy a coin is precisely when the majority of people are saying, “Don’t!”

And the obverse is true when it comes time to sell.

The price of an altcoin rises when large numbers of buyers are clamouring for it. When everyone else is screaming, “Give me some of this coin!” – you should be standing quiely on the other side of the counter saying, “Glady.” If you’re not in position to do that, then you have already missed the boat.

Let’s look at a specific example

On January 23rd, SPR fell into a quagmire of what seemed to be an endless pit of decline, and as a rule – the ‘majority’ of traders in this market believe that a decline in price is “irreversible,” which is interestingly what causes them to refer to coins like this as “dead,” whilst skilled traders refer to coins that are in this type of condition as “cheap” and therefore ripe for accumulation.

Starting on January 23rd, SPR declined from 69,960 Satoshi by 96% and settled at 2,507 Satoshi on March 12th.

As a personal rule, any coin that has attracted a large pool of market wide attention previously – and has declined in price by more than 90%, should be bought with no questions asked as it represents tremendous potential for clean cut, high percentage profit.

However, the majority opinion in the market on March 12th was – “SPR is officially dead!”

As it turns out, anybody who ignored the majority view and bought, made off with a truck load of profit. In fact, since March 12th the price of SPR has advanced from a low of 2,505 Satoshi to a sensationally high 18,500 Satoshi – which is a gargantuan 638% gain for those who went contrary to the opinions held by the ‘majority,’ who are the consistent losers in this market.

You see the traders who make the most money out of situations like this are those who have the mental strength and fortitude to stand firm against the tide of ‘majority held opinion.’ These skilled traders are able to disregard what everyone else is saying and instead think things through for themselves – and anyone who possesses the ability to think logically understands that: the best time to buy, is when the price of a coin is low… and when a coins price is low “the majority” will always advise against buying.

Majority pressure can not only dislodge a good hunch; it can even make us doubt ourselves when we know we’re right. This has been demonstrated in numerous physiological tests and experiments.

One experiment was conducted where eight people were assembled around a table. In the middle of the table itself were 6 pencils of assorted colours. All the pencils were precisely the same height, except one. That one pencil was clearly shorter than all the others.

7 of the eight people around the table were in on the experiment and were advised to express the wrong opinion, one that argued with the evidence of the eyes (much like in crypto when the ‘majority’ describes a low priced coin as ‘dead’ instead of ‘cheap’) 7 of the eight people around the table would say that the pencils were all the same length

Each and every time the question was posed to the group, the one test subject would undergo a moral collapse and go along with the majority opinion thus going against the evidence lying plainly in view… he would squirm, fidget, sigh and finally say yes, okay, i guess the rest of you are right, those pencils are all the same length.

This is what happens in the crypto markets each and every day, it is the unskilled traders inability to go against the tide of the ‘majority held opinion’ that causes him to lose money over and over again

Daily Tip

The only defence against majority pressure, is the simple awareness of its existence and coercive power. Novice traders often seem to lack this awareness. A novice can be bulldozed by a majority without even realizing it’s happening – much like how the majority of traders in this market ignored SPR due to popular opinion. Thus, you will always find novices among the herds of people swept aside by the power of market manipulation.

Market novices get pushed around without feeling the push. Novice traders never stop to ask: “Am I making this decision because it’s smart or because everyone else (the majority) say’s it’s smart?”

Simply put, the majority is more likely to be wrong than right. So in order to be continuously profitable in this market, you must guard against betting unthinkingly with the majority.

The greatest pressures on you, and the most frequently felt, will be those that push you into betting with the majority, and such ‘march-with-the-crowd’ speculations are always disastrous! Because these forms of decisions force you to buy when prices are high, and then to sell or avoid buying when prices are low.

The strongest line of resistance against these pressures is to become familiar with the true and most potent strategies of trading the altcoin market for profit – once gain a true understanding of these strategies, you’ll be able to gain a continuous stream of revenue from altcoins, with little to no effort.

Information is always the best line of defence, and allows you to be the ‘manipulator’ instead of the ‘manipulated.’

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: