Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:59:04 AM

When you respect the market, the market respects you i guess but when you fear the market you deprive yourself of all the benefits that it can deliver. You can't be fearful ever in this game
if your too casual with setting up trades and just walking away the market will sting you so fast you won't know what hit you. Thats where that respect factor comes in.

+1 and spoken like a true sensei lol

Its just one weapon out of many that can be used to enforce and impose your own will on a market

People think that the market is a thing that acts on its own but that couldnt be further from reality

the market is one giant reactor that takes what humans think and feel and then provides a mechanism for the most strategic thinkers to profit

sell resistance is just one out of many tools or weapons that can be used

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:14:44 AM

LOOL

a trader who doesnt understand sell resistance is like a fireman trying to fight a fire without a water hose
IT AINT HAPPENING Grin

heres a better one

someone who is so lame that they dont understand how to use sell resistance, is like a bird with one wing

YOU AINT GOING NO WHERE

ahaha wtf? lol nice to know you guys appreciate the message

Its probably the most important thing for people that actually know how to use resistance to their benefit. If knowledge is value then knowing sell resistance is priceless because there is no limit to what that type of understanding can bring you in trading

just my 2 pesos
SHA255

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:43:14 AM

Important rule for compounding profits brethren was gonna post it in the irc but more people can benefit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxL_jrzM5sA

structure, structure and more structure

herzogzwei

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

reality overcomes

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:58:29 AM

Definitely this stuff doesnt worth 0.5 btc at all.
Jesus, really 0.5? What for?
Absolutely useless information.
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:49:07 AM

CLOAK 1000%, CSD 500%, IOC 300%, SMBR 1000% (x2), ESC 1000% (x2), XST 800%, XBS 1600%, CANN 1500%, OPAL 1000%, GSX 1000%

The list goes on and on and on

and my oh my is that list extensive

apex and nlg did 500% a piece too if i can add & start grew 700% and not to mention the hundred other coins that posted between 100% and 400% on the score board with strong volume Cheesy

its a sight to behold

Private Group Round Up

FEBRUARY
Total Gains: 2,447%

Week Beginning: 02/16
Week Ending: 02/22
Coins: SSD, PTC, GNS, NKT, MAX, GHC
Return: 738%

Week Beginning: 02/09
Week Ending: 02/15
Coins: 10K, NKT, 2015, LTCD, CSD, XTR
Return: 976%

Week Beginning: 02/02
Week Ending: 02/08
Coins: GNS, ICG, EXCL, VTC, 2015
Return: 733%

JANUARY
Total Gains: 4,492%

Week Beginning: 01/26
Week Ending: 02/01
Coins: EXCL, SBIT, CAM, GP, FSC2, OPTI, IOC, 2015, DGD
Return: 917%

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

Week Beginning: 01/12
Week Ending: 01/18
Coins: SFR, START, SBIT, UIS, GNS, MNE, OPAL, NOO, VDO
Return: 631%

Week Beginning: 01/05
Week Ending: 01/11
Coins: BYC, START, XC, 2015, SMBR, VIOR, SYS, NEOS, BOOM, KORE
Return: 1,008%

Week Beginning: 12/29
Week Ending: 01/04
Coins: MARYJ, IOC, XQN, START, GAIA, VDO, UTIL, GNS
Return: 1,102%

DECEMBER
Total Gains: 3,040%

Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28
Coins: OPAL, XC, SMBR, ICG, ZET
Return: 741%

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21
Coins: NAUT, ARCH, ICG, CCN, VIOR, NLG, START, XC, VDO
Return: 705%

Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 12/14
Coins: NAUT, VIOR, KORE, AERO, PTC, XST, OPAL, BOOM, START
Return: 667%

Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07
Coins: CCN, AERO, START, CKC, IOC, XCASH, MNE, APEX, NEOS
Return: 927%

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: TIT, GAIA, BTM, START, BOOM, SONIC, NEOS, AERO, BALLS, LTCD
Return: 947%

Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16
Coins: START, LXC, MNE, SLR, UTIL, VDO, XC
Return: 735%

Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09
Coins: PYRA, EXCL, DANK, VIA, TIT, SWIFT, UTIL, RZR, LXC
Return: 1,127%

Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02
Coins: XCASH, SMBR, CLOAK, GLOW, MCL, MARYJ, NEOS
Return: 993%

OCTOBER
Total Gains: 5,582%

Week Beginning: 10/20
Week Ending: 10/26
Coins: ENRG, MARYJ, SSD, GHOST, SYS, VOOT
Return: 1,319%

Week Beginning: 10/13
Week Ending: 10/19
Coins: HAL, GHOST, LKNX, NEOS, HAL, SEED, APEX, SLR, OPAL, GB, SFR
Return: 1,717%

Week Beginning: 10/06
Week Ending: 10/12
Coins: APEX, GHOST, COCO, SLR, SEED, MID, CLOAK, SLG, QTL, GML
Return: 1,334%

Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05
Coins: CANN, BBR, NEOS, XBOT, EXCL, GLYPH, XCASH, THC
Return: 1,212%

SEPTEMBER
Total Gains: 4,760%

Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27
Coins: BTM, SLG, AR, XBOT, AERO, HAL, CANN, VLTY, SSD
Return: 1,753%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14
Coins: KORE, NEOS, SSV, XST, LXC, CANN
Return: 523%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

I actually caught that tail end of that apex rise by tagging along Cheesy
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:06:49 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2015, 12:33:38 AM by RyanPumper

30 Dec - 24 Feb
Total return: 671%
Coins: IOC

Things in motion catch the eye quickest. Novices will buy anything while it is moving upwards. This is simply the easiest thing to do – especially if you don’t have a trading strategy. However, this is why most novice traders go broke in the altcoin markets. These traders don’t have the ability to perceive value, until value is markedly demonstrated to them – and this is often when prices are soaring above value. The traders that last and score profits on a consistent basis do so because they play the game a little differently...

IOC

Daily fluctuations in the market are influenced by sentiment . There are perhaps 100 traders (give or take) who trade more or less backwards to what is the norm. They are not generally the class of operators who try to ‘forecast’ future price advancements, the only object in their daily operations is to ‘create’ future price advancements.

Therefore, they are subscribing to a different pathway in this game where losses are few and far between –  because, in the long term, volume will always circulate back around and boost the value of their holdings, sometimes even ten-fold.

Clearly, the altcoin market can be looked upon as a trap. Where the only object is to attract humongous portions of BTC.

It is a game being played by two types of traders:

1. Individual traders
The traders who fall into this category may be following a strategy, but the majority certainly are not. These traders have no leverage, being that they trade on their own. Therefore they don’t have the benefit of leveraging the moving power of multiple individuals working together. Make no mistake though, some individual traders do very well in this market – especially if they are of the skilled variety.

2. Group interests
There are several group interests that are active in this very market. Some small and insignificant, and some large and omnipresent. You will constantly encounter this variety of market participants – especially if you are a novice trader, because they will always be on the other side of your every trade. Simply this group of market players are there to scoop up the all of the BTC that is left behind on the plate every time a novice trader makes a mistake.

Individual traders are in the majority, Group interest are the minority. However, this is the one reason that makes group interests the most profitable entities in this market.

As I mentioned above... The majority of traders in this market willingly engage themselves in the endless task of attempting to ‘predict’ the market. This is like a dog chasing and trying to catch its own tail – a complete and total impossibility if you were to abide by the laws of physics.

Then you have the small and skilled minority. These traders are engaged in ‘creating’ future price advancements – and therefore, before the game has even started, they have already won.

You see, you may be under the illusion that you are predicting the market, but what you are actually doing is tracking the movements of the skilled minority.

You must realise what trading is.

This is a game of strategy. This is why those who aren’t following a strategy consistently lose without even making something as miniscule as a 20% profit on a single trade – ever.

This doesn’t need to be the case.

There are real human beings, just like you, who are in this market and making multiple 1000% profits on a monthly basis. So not only is it possible but, clearly, you can be doing the exact same thing.

It all boils down to your approach...

You see, the majority of traders in this market suffer from a disease known as short-sightedness. This inability to perceive that: behind every short term price move, is a long-term price move. These short sighted traders fail to comprehend that every month, there are traders who are cashing out extraordinarily high percentage profits, from positions they opened 30 days before.

These short sighted traders are failing because they keep trying to apply their erroneous short-term mindset, to a market that is geared only to provide long-term gains.  Just like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, the physics of the market won’t allow you to succeed.

The traders who make the most money in this market do so because they take advantage of all of the long-term opportunities that are provided in abundance by this market – whilst the majority (novice trader) continue to read from the same old script, and get the same old results.

Tip: It would be insanity to wait for you ship to come in, if you haven’t sent one out. Profits don’t come out of nowhere. If you don’t have a string of adequate and logically thought out positions, you are out of the game and thus you don’t have the ability to profit from any boost in volume the occurs in the market. Information is the best protector of resources. If you aren’t aware of the twists and turns that lie ahead in the market, then you had better learn how to study the charts to gauge the activity of the skilled minority – because doing this will reveal everything that lies ahead. Wherever there is concentrated accumulation, a price advancement is never too far behind.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:07:11 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 01:14:48 AM by RyanPumper

Week Beginning: 02/23
Week Ending: 03/01

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is Closed.

Members netted a 4,492% gain in January and are currently up 2,447% this month

We are currently moving on this weeks coins!

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

AnswerQuestion

Activity: 141

777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:17:49 PM

Sent a pm ryan i hope it's not too late to join? I did send an email through your site last night im not sure if you got it?
anyways im really looking to hear back from you, im hoping to become a regular

51percemt

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:24:51 PM

the majority of traders in this market suffer from a disease known as short-sightedness. This inability to perceive that: behind every short term price move, is a long-term price move. These short sighted traders fail to comprehend that every month, there are traders who are cashing out extraordinarily high percentage profits, from positions they opened 30 days before.

These short sighted traders are failing because they keep trying to apply their erroneous short-term mindset, to a market that is geared only to provide long-term gains.  Just like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, the physics of the market won’t allow you to succeed.

Very glad that you referred to short term trading as a disease lol, I agree. If not that, then it's probably some sort of mental impairment Cheesy

People will wait 30 days to receive some their paycheck but shudder at the thought of waiting that same amount of time to clear multiple 1000% profits

interesting point you bring up there
psudoBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:36:07 PM

thanks for answering my message ryan Grin
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:24:03 AM

lol @ gridpay scam bullshit dump from 400k sats to 10k sats.  if you're bagholding it's your own damn fault!  told you do not play with fire.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:26:36 AM

lol @ gridpay scam bullshit dump from 400k sats to 10k sats.  if you're bagholding it's your own damn fault!  told you do not play with fire.

Good, I knew that will happen.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:44:54 AM

I made 2 BTC off of BURST and 3 BTC off of Monero and I did not need fucktard pumptards to help me. Fake accounts pumping fake shit.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
ivonna

Activity: 139

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:16:25 AM

As I mentioned above... The majority of traders in this market willingly engage themselves in the endless task of attempting to ‘predict’ the market. This is like a dog chasing and trying to catch its own tail – a complete and total impossibility if you were to abide by the laws of physics.

Then you have the small and skilled minority. These traders are engaged in ‘creating’ future price advancements – and therefore, before the game has even started, they have already won.

You see, you may be under the illusion that you are predicting the market, but what you are actually doing is tracking the movements of the skilled minority.

Out of short term and long term approaches which would you say is best? I have been debating this for a while but would like to hear your take. Specifically, I want to know which out of the two can lead to consistency

I am interested in perhaps trading with you under a mentorship basis if possible and if there is space for me in your group how can i sign up?

another thing I wanted to ask you is what you are thinking about the volume situation with the alts at the moment? I remember the days of AUR and CINNI where 2000btc volume in a day was practically the norm. Your methodology is based on cyclical volume so how do you see the current state of the market playing out?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:02:45 PM

Things in motion catch the eye quickest.

Cheesy a hundred percent! Cause when people see the price of a coin going up in real time, they can practically see opportunity getting farther and farther away. So they feel compelled to jump in. But when that same coin was at a low price and out of the limelight, they fail to recognize that as an opportunity so they are always playing catch up. Sucks to not have a strategy
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:20:38 PM

Cheesy a hundred percent! Cause when people see the price of a coin going up in real time, they can practically see opportunity getting farther and farther away. So they feel compelled to jump in. But when that same coin was at a low price and out of the limelight, they fail to recognize that as an opportunity so they are always playing catch up. Sucks to not have a strategy

True, even I tried to get into the coins a bit earlier but was just thinking which coin to invest in, and just during the time gap of me just "thinking" of getting into it, those coins just pumped, and I got in while they were at their peak and got dumped, but thank God I didn't invest more than just BTC0.01 into them just to see what happens and how it gets ended...

pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:53:44 PM

i am still waiting for him to answer my message!

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:33:16 PM

i am still waiting for him to answer my message!

me too!

Hi Ryan I was just reading through your manipulation strategies on your site, i tend to agree with your perspective so it's like you are putting my natural opinion into actual words and instructions which is kinda cool

I sent through a message asking if you do one on one mentoring? If so I will pay $10,000 (usd) so that you will teach me one on one every day for maybe one month how to do the exact same manipulations that you do. Specifically the bots and how it all ties with the coins on bittrex.com and more importanly i just want your direct and personal point of view on like 100 questions that i have already prepared for you

Please consider me because i am a fan and have been following your posts for sometime and have been lurking on your site. I would love to hear from you personally

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
TRYpolar

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:51:09 PM

It's easier to get 5 btc into and out of a coin when it is at the bottom than when it is close to its top
but that takes courage
and the only time traders are courageous is when they KNOW whats going to happen before everyone else
i doubt i'll ever go back to trading alone

as a lone trader you a push and pulled by whatever is going on in the market
when you're with a pack you are the one pulling and pushing things based on whatever the shared goal is
i think trading is only going to get more difficult as more whales start banding together like this
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:18:14 PM

Sent a pm ryan i hope it's not too late to join? I did send an email through your site last night im not sure if you got it?
anyways im really looking to hear back from you, im hoping to become a regular

Sorry, just a day late there. Registration for the week 02/23 - 03/01 has been closed since yesterday unfortunately.

Wait it out a few days, registration will be open again on Sat 02/28

Out of short term and long term approaches which would you say is best? I have been debating this for a while but would like to hear your take. Specifically, I want to know which out of the two can lead to consistency

Long term is the most superior strategy you could ever adopt in any market. In fact, the altcoin market is custom built for long term trading.

The general idea behind this is the layman, or inexperienced, or "hobbyist" trader - is actually not a trader, they are gamblers. Not only do they expect immediate payoffs from their trades, they demand it. Interestingly though, this is why they all fail and end up losing all of their money

These guys are trying to fit square pegs into round holes, because this market is tailor made for the long term trader.

Whilst inexperienced traders watch, in amazement, as a coin randomly shoots up by 100% in 24 hrs - they are totally oblivious to the fact that, everyday - for weeks, that same exact coin was making small advancements (+10% - +30%) daily... So what they are looking at as "a coin that doubled in value in one day", may have actually provided another, more skilled group of traders, with 500%+ in profits.

But, as we all know, people shun coins that have little/no volume. Which is what makes it fairly simple for tactical players to accumulate large positions in a coin almost unnoticed and then reap gargantuan rewards when the rest of the market finally decides to pump volume into that coin.

It's interesting to me that people want to achieve "long term" consistency, but all they do is make "short term" trades...

Overall, long term strategies win every time.

I am interested in perhaps trading with you under a mentorship basis if possible and if there is space for me in your group how can i sign up?

Sorry, registration is currently closed until Sat 02/28

another thing I wanted to ask you is what you are thinking about the volume situation with the alts at the moment? I remember the days of AUR and CINNI where 2000btc volume in a day was practically the norm. Your methodology is based on cyclical volume so how do you see the current state of the market playing out?

Good question...

Personally, I am not one of those guys who complain about the amount of coins on the market. It's a free market, and I welcome the creativity and innovation shown by all the 'reputable' developers. But simply put, I'm a 'trader' so i would also love to see 2000 BTC pouring into a single coin

which would make it simple for even the most inexperienced trader to profit, but that doesn't mean you can't profit from 20 coins that each attract 100 BTC in volume during their distribution cycles

on the whole though, Volume is beginning to creep back in, slowly but surely. You have to remember, Bitcoin is the hood ornament of the entire digital currency market, so when Bitcoin has it's next major rally - it's a surety that some of that volume will trickle into the alt markets.

Precisely

When you aren't sure of what you're doing, what do you do? You observe the actions of everyone else around you, and then you follow suit.

Same thing happens in the crypto markets.

For most people, this is their first - ever - experience of trading anything at all. So there is a lot of decisions being made that are based on nothing apart from herd mentality.

This is what makes the altcoin market a fertile breeding ground for veteran traders who have years of experience, to simply come and take advantage of "the little guy."

Believe me when i tell you, there are literally hundreds of institutional traders who are knee deep in the altcoin markets. There is just far too much money being carelessly thrown around

And when people are being careless, there is always a very small group who are profiting because of it

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: