Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Double Kills

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:40:45 PM

if there was no demand for altcoins you wouldn't have 100 retards forming "altcoin communtities" for every coin lol

it happens everywhere bro, with stocks you have imbeciles who ONLY trade TSLA (Tesla) stock because "they're gonna change the world and they care about humanity" and a bunch of other b.s
at the end of the day the only one who gets to ride round town with top hats and walking caines, looking like the monopoly man, is the brokers, institutional traders and elon musk himself

all the fools and tesla fanboys pony up all of their cash so that these guys can live lavisly

it happens EVERYWHERE  

thats the thing though anything that has an audience has demand, so these fanboys are the ones who are pumping in the cash into a market that they really don't know too much about (im talking about crypto) everyone thinks that a loss is just a loss and it doesnt matter, but what if you were actually setup to lose and you didnt even know it? thas what a lot of amateurs dont know about this stuff because the way everything works is designed to blind and misdirect, when i clocked onto that thats when things started shifting for me money wise because hey, if people are manipulating, making money, and GETTING AWAY WITH IT then fuck me and call me a kardashian, i want a piece of the action LOL, thats obviously how its done
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:44:55 PM

all the fools and tesla fanboys pony up all of their cash so that these guys can live lavisly

it happens EVERYWHERE  

sports, and the entertainment industry in general is the biggest example of that

for some people altcoins IS the entertainment industry, they don't trade they just watch lol

I guarantee there are hundreds of people who post here but have never traded a damn thing

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:50:00 PM

it happens EVERYWHERE  

sports, and the entertainment industry in general is the biggest example of that

for some people altcoins IS the entertainment industry, they don't trade they just watch lol

I guarantee there are hundreds of people who post here but have never traded a damn thing

I guarantee about a hundred are the same person posting to lure the noobies in to his trap to get dumped on Grin The other weeks picks doing good ryan? Onecoin DELISTED lol! XTR what you said was the bottom has dropped from the 600-1000 entry to about 200 last i checked, nice picks  Cheesy
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:50:47 PM

if there was no demand for altcoins you wouldn't have 100 retards forming "altcoin communtities" for every coin lol

it happens everywhere bro, with stocks you have imbeciles who ONLY trade TSLA (Tesla) stock because "they're gonna change the world and they care about humanity" and a bunch of other b.s
at the end of the day the only one who gets to ride round town with top hats and walking caines, looking like the monopoly man, is the brokers, institutional traders and elon musk himself

it happens EVERYWHERE  

thats the thing though anything that has an audience has demand, so these fanboys are the ones who are pumping in the cash into a market that they really don't know too much about (im talking about crypto) everyone thinks that a loss is just a loss and it doesnt matter, but what if you were actually setup to lose and you didnt even know it? thas what a lot of amateurs dont know about this stuff because the way everything works is designed to blind and misdirect, when i clocked onto that thats when things started shifting for me money wise because hey, if people are manipulating, making money, and GETTING AWAY WITH IT then fuck me and call me a kardashian, i want a piece of the action LOL, thats obviously how its done

you know whats funny about that

these fan boys will continue to buy shit like tsla whenever they are told because that just the way things work, the stock market has existed for several hundred years just because of that one principle

one fool goes bankrupt from playing around with stocks and another fool enters the ring tomorrow to do the same thing

it's a revolving door of stupid shit like this that keeps the doors of nyse open
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:55:35 PM

it happens EVERYWHERE  

these fan boys will continue to buy shit like tsla whenever they are told because that just the way things work, the stock market has existed for several hundred years just because of that one principle

one fool goes bankrupt from playing around with stocks and another fool enters the ring tomorrow to do the same thing

it's a revolving door of stupid shit like this that keeps the doors of nyse open

Cheesy Grin TRUE!! but in every scenario there are people pulling strings in the background to profit from this

Look at how Goldman rigs every fucking market in the world

ENRON was having fun with the electricity markets for YEARS turning peoples lights off for days even just to boost prices

its all about the money and making as much of it as possible

thats all people care about
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:00:46 PM

+ 1 when honesty is an option, there is a freaking metric-ton of underhanded dishonesty happening

just look at crypto for gods sake, there are like 40 different methods for doing the same exact thing but only one of those 40 can ever be the right thing and to make it even more of a mind fuck, what people think is the right thing to do is often the wrong thing AND vice versa Cheesy

its a shadowy realm this crypto market
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:02:00 PM

it happens EVERYWHERE  

Cheesy Grin TRUE!! but in every scenario there are people pulling strings in the background to profit from this

Look at how Goldman rigs every fucking market in the world

ENRON was having fun with the electricity markets for YEARS turning peoples lights off for days even just to boost prices

all you guys quoted here are sooo smart  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin

THAT is entertainment ahahah

this is my favorite thread of all BCT for daily fun from demi-gods smart asses quotes and bragging
 Roll Eyes
Double Kills

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:03:47 PM

+ 1 when honesty is an option, there is a freaking metric-ton of underhanded dishonesty happening

just look at crypto for gods sake, there are like 40 different methods for doing the same exact thing but only one of those 40 can ever be the right thing and to make it even more of a mind fuck, what people think is the right thing to do is often the wrong thing AND vice versa Cheesy

its a shadowy realm this crypto market

whats wrong COULD BE right

whats right COULD BE wrong
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:07:16 PM

lol ruby gtfo.

now you're just hunting for useless coins that haven't been around in AGES...

yeah i'm sure everyonnneee was researching/buying that with huge potential news coming out...and that's so why it pumped/was worth pumping.

man i hope not to many folks are buying at the top of these crapcoins and losing out.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
ANTIcentralized

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:08:47 PM

it happens EVERYWHERE  

There was actually a scientific experiment conducted that proved that people are getting dumber every year

each generation will be dumber than the last

can you believe that George Soros was the one of the ONLY people who was shorting the british pound back in 1991? He made a BILLION dollars from that one trade

Same with John Paulson, he was one of the only people in the world who was short on CDO's and he banked BILLIONS from the one trade

everyone who makes a fuck wad of money from trading always does it when they run contrary to what everyone else is doing because lets face it, everyone is fucking clinically insane
nothing2seeHere

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:15:12 PM

There was actually a scientific experiment conducted that proved that people are getting dumber every year

Listen, in short, every four years people vote for two parties, the democrats and the republicans

if you opened a fucking dictionary, you would find that both of those words mean the exact same thing, these fools have been voting for the SAME party for years and they still haven't even realized and wont ever realize

thats how stupid the mass public are so just image how these idiots get fucked right inside their anus when they are trading against institutions like jpmorgan and city bank. furthermore, just think how newbies are messing up with cryptos and losing to groups of whales who just dont give a fuck
redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:19:06 PM

Listen, in short, every four years people vote for two parties, the democrats and the republicans

if you opened a fucking dictionary, you would find that both of those words mean the exact same thing

+100000

if you looked closer you will see that every altcoin IS THE EXACT SAME COIN lol but who cares though, i dont, this shit can either make you filthy rich or disgustingly poor, depending on what your outlook is
ANTIcentralized

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:24:09 PM

if you opened a fucking dictionary, you would find that both of those words mean the exact same thing, these fools have been voting for the SAME party for years and they still haven't even realized and wont ever realize

just like how people think manipulation is the natural behavior of the market

A common saying is “the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was to convince the world that he doesn’t exist.”.

if you don't know that everything is being manipulated then you can never follow that manipulation because you dont even know that it is happening right in front of you in every single coin

mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:28:19 PM

lol ruby gtfo.

now you're just hunting for useless coins that haven't been around in AGES...

yeah i'm sure everyonnneee was researching/buying that with huge potential news coming out...and that's so why it pumped/was worth pumping.

that's the point

Look away, we are manipulating

Whilst the heads of novice traders are turned, there is a whole world of manipulation being carried out

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Double Kills

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:30:45 PM

just like how people think manipulation is the natural behavior of the market

A common saying is “the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was to convince the world that he doesn’t exist.”.

if you don't know that everything is being manipulated then you can never follow that manipulation because you dont even know that it is happening right in front of you in every single coin

if you have ever made money from altcoins it was because someone was manipulating

the dev

pumpers

trading groups

nothing happens without a little nudge from the heavy hands
alice chan

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:38:51 PM

i dont think that it is all doom and gloom, clearly not for us anyway. Really, all you have to do is study the reasons why people lose and then you will have your answer for how to win. I have morals, but in trading, especially in an unregulated market like this, you can bet that people are being dishonest and the only way you can profit from dishonesty is if the mass of people are honest, that is a clue for you guys
imBLACKjack

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:41:57 PM

can someone teach me how all of this manipulation stuff works please? i don't mind paying, i just want to get out of this rut
nothing2seeHere

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:44:10 PM

can someone teach me how all of this manipulation stuff works please? i don't mind paying, i just want to get out of this rut

Just read Ryan's posts and watch how things move you will see that there are people setting things up and then people falling for it
all of this happens slowly but its worth watching

look at bitcoinwisdom.com the order flow you'll see some interestingly questionable shit happen in real time

if you have ever made money from altcoins it was because someone was manipulating

the dev

pumpers

trading groups

nothing happens without a little nudge from the heavy hands

As a rule of thumb, if someone isn't manipulating a coin then that coin isn't worth trading

theres no money in it
escrow.dude

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:52:38 PM

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but they do not care for us

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here
imBLACKjack

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:55:26 PM

PUMP AND DUMP IS ILLEGAL

Peoples please do not do this one! You will make money and someone will lose it but they do not care for us

do not push away your kind morals just to make money this one it has no worth it is a dirty money

we should all help one another here not like this secret society club that will decide on what happens to everyone here

no more pump and dump here

Dunno man i think everything is pretty much pump and dump around here. If you cant beat'em......
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: