Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221101 times)
Fulgore

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:51:32 AM

Ryan: I joined your group previous week. None of your picks went up so far. But that would be OK so far as I understand sometimes we need to wait 2-3 weeks for those picks to go up. BUT, on Twitter you posted that you made 491% on Californium. (https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/592373572770856960) Maybe you made that profit but I'm pretty sure nobody else from the last week's group which received info 20.4 at cca 16.00 CET when the pump was already over. You advised to buy below 100K so I bought at 70K thinking it could be good price, then I bought at about 27K again thinking that I bought cheap. And the price now? It's literally dumped to ground (3700 SAT or so?). So I wonder when were you able to make that 491% profit because since 20.4. until now it kept declining quite sharply. As the DEV at CF is not active anymore, it's already clear that was just another "1 week" scam coin.

So I have feeling you advised us to buy CF at the moment you were selling. Here is proof:

1) At cca 16.45 last monday 20.4. you sent info about picks

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ps156p.jpg

2) But at that time the CF pump was already over and from that moment the price has kept declining until today. This is telling me that you bought CF before that pump (maybe 12-24 hours earlier) and sold before you actually sent email to your group. Please send us screenshot when you bought CF and when you sold.

http://i58.tinypic.com/ay1stc.jpg

Regarding all other picks from last week, all are doing like shit btw (start, fc2, xai, nlg)  I have lost on all of them so far, but I'm still giving it a little chance. If you don't pump them, maybe somebody else will pump one day in far future. If you say you pump the coins which you pick, why don't you pump them in the same week you pick them? What is the reason for waiting another 2-3 weeks, you wait for somebody else to pump them by chance, right? Or you just take 0.5 membership and basically do nothing else but market your strategies which work for you but not for the group.

I will appreciate if you could argue on my post. If you delete it, it will be clear signal for me that you are just another clasical crypto scammer.

Welcome to the real world. That's how all that fall to Ryan's scammy ways end up. You certainly didn't believe that "master" trader who dictates the market would need your 0.5 BTC "membership" fee, did you?

Sup Ryan?  I'd like to see a response to this.

Also: to those who are upset, just leave. Why are you wasting your, and our, time complaining about something you can't control?

it's super annoying to use giant text, and to quote entire walls of text. That's all.

Still no reply unfortunately

It's almost as if Ryan is ignoring this post. It's ok buddy, I'm persistent Smiley

Bump for an answer, I'm pretty interested to see a reply to this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:41:33 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 11:53:31 AM by oser41eric

Ryan: I joined your group previous week. None of your picks went up so far. But that would be OK so far as I understand sometimes we need to wait 2-3 weeks for those picks to go up. BUT, on Twitter you posted that you made 491% on Californium. (https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/592373572770856960) Maybe you made that profit but I'm pretty sure nobody else from the last week's group which received info 20.4 at cca 16.00 CET when the pump was already over. You advised to buy below 100K so I bought at 70K thinking it could be good price, then I bought at about 27K again thinking that I bought cheap. And the price now? It's literally dumped to ground (3700 SAT or so?). So I wonder when were you able to make that 491% profit because since 20.4. until now it kept declining quite sharply. As the DEV at CF is not active anymore, it's already clear that was just another "1 week" scam coin.

So I have feeling you advised us to buy CF at the moment you were selling. Here is proof:

1) At cca 16.45 last monday 20.4. you sent info about picks

2) But at that time the CF pump was already over and from that moment the price has kept declining until today. This is telling me that you bought CF before that pump (maybe 12-24 hours earlier) and sold before you actually sent email to your group. Please send us screenshot when you bought CF and when you sold.

Regarding all other picks from last week, all are doing like shit btw (start, fc2, xai, nlg)  I have lost on all of them so far, but I'm still giving it a little chance. If you don't pump them, maybe somebody else will pump one day in far future. If you say you pump the coins which you pick, why don't you pump them in the same week you pick them? What is the reason for waiting another 2-3 weeks, you wait for somebody else to pump them by chance, right? Or you just take 0.5 membership and basically do nothing else but market your strategies which work for you but not for the group.

I will appreciate if you could argue on my post. If you delete it, it will be clear signal for me that you are just another clasical crypto scammer.

Welcome to the real world. That's how all that fall to Ryan's scammy ways end up. You certainly didn't believe that "master" trader who dictates the market would need your 0.5 BTC "membership" fee, did you?

Sup Ryan?  I'd like to see a response to this.

Also: to those who are upset, just leave. Why are you wasting your, and our, time complaining about something you can't control?

it's super annoying to use giant text, and to quote entire walls of text. That's all.

Still no reply unfortunately

It's almost as if Ryan is ignoring this post. It's ok buddy, I'm persistent Smiley

Bump for an answer, I'm pretty interested to see a reply to this one.

Lets here your answer Ryan and not one of the shills getting excited lol  He will continue to ignore this post the best bet is to create a scam thread for him get him lit up red with trade with caution that will help warn the newbies. Any proof of his scams?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:43:00 AM

Bobs pick:

Viral.. see you in 2 weeks at 2-3x.

Laterz
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:18:39 PM

Ryan doesnt dump, from what i have seen they all buy at pretty much the same times

look at the dates he gives his picks and the price levels from that point and onwards

most of the single trades he posts daily also correspond

if you can create price declines you dont need to dump

you just bury the price of a coin

bring your group in

then accumulate at the bottom and sell on the way back up

you cant dump at the bottom because, DUH its the bottom

credit where credit is due they are by far the best manipulators we have ever seen here

im not sucking up or anything like that

just calling a spade a spade

Too much darn profit, everyone knows by now it's been 9 months of 10 baggers in a row

We always get there first, it doesn't matter what happens in the market. If it's worth buying my squad have already bought it

that applies to this month, next month the month that comes after that, the month that follows Cheesy

its the freaking pumpers alliance

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Wink

+1

The profit is undenyable, hence why trolls are trolling with no facts, just overly feminine and emotional babble

Learn how the game works, because it is easy as hell to make shit piles of pesos at will in crypto

Well i see no harm in what he is doing,if a bot can steal the price from in front of me,a guy can pump a coin.

blaaaahh we buy at the same time as ryan actually, look at the dates below

ryan could care less about 0.5 btc

take a glimse

START - 1,981% PROFIT

MMXIV - 2,661% PROFIT

XBS - 2,661% PROFIT

GSX - 881% PROFIT

CLOAK - 863% PROFIT

CRAVE - 4,445% PROFIT

CANN - 1,128% PROFIT

IOC - 677% PROFIT

Here's more...

300% gained

and a few more for you guys Smiley

These are his picks for 15 DECEMBER 2014 to 21 DECEMBER 2014, now watch how we make money at a 100% success rate

Every one of those picks spat out more than TWO TIMES profit

Ryan is very smart and gives everyone subtle hints and clues on how to really make the BIG BUCKS, if you read his posts you would know. I personally never miss one of ryans posts because he always drops pieces of gold for smart people to pick up

for example here are quotes from ryan that he puts into his posts to hint on how to make BIG money, it applies to the above picks and profits aswell

Tip: Novices are so out of sync with the market, that their every move serves only to fatten the pockets of skilled players. From timing, to pattern exploitation – novices are so out of touch with the driving forces behind price movement. So they consistently fail. In order to achieve exponential success in this market, you have to realise that short-term thinking is a mind frame that was custom designed for losers. Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer. Once you come into alignment with the prevailing patterns found in every single altcoin on the market – profit will consistently flow into your hands, with very little effort. Call it manipulation, or whatever you will – but, whilst you are trading this market, you are wither trading with the prevailing pattern, or against it. Make your choice.

Short term trading is a fools sport, and I’ll tell you why.

Taking a short term view on price movement is nothing other than a futile attempt to force an opinion on the market – which will always be a losing proposition.

You see, in order for the flood gates to be forced open, allowing an endless stream of BTC to flow into your hands, it is necessary for you to understand that it is impossible to win when approaching the market with a short-term mindset.

If you were to spend just one hour analysing the charts, you will quickly realise that It is virtually impossible for a short-term trader to pull big money from the market on a consistent basis.

In a previous post, I demonstrated the differences between trading and gambling, pointing out that trading is a venture that requires calculation – whilst gambling is a venture requiring nothing other than misguided hope. The rationalization was that altcoin gamblers, actually believe that trading is gambling, and so they ‘act as if’ this is a fact.

Short-term trading is the gamblers thought process manifested into tangible action.

You see, a short-term trader is basically someone who spends the majority of their time betting on the ‘continuation’ of price moves that have already occurred.

Guys, Short-term trading is a fools sport.

Just by looking at the charts, you will very quickly realise that most rallies erupt over the space of several days at a time. Some moves take several weeks or even months before the market turns around.

The big money is being made by those who understand market psychology. By those who understand that price patterns and market cycles are the keys that unlock the floodgates to profit.

If you have been taking these non-advantageous short-term trades, I hope now you are aware why you have been accumulating loss after loss. It may be time to rethink your approach.

If you are lucky enough to trade with the group

READ EVERY POST that ryan makes because he TELLS YOU how to profit

LONG TERM trades is how we win and win all the time

I shouldn't say this, but it's obvious that ryan only posts weekly profits to throw outsiders off the scent, he knows that if he says CCN coin moved 50% this week outsider novices will think the move is done and will move their focus to another coin, while we bag 100% profits on CCN in the following weeks

but if you look at the charts i posted EVERYTHING is long-term

You missed the point... Balkhole showed that profits come "long-term" instead of how novices think they do (short-term)

I thought I made it clear Cheesy

here is the same thing in picture format lol

Tip: Expand your time horizons and begin to explore the long term rewards that this market has to offer.

Remember all the other failed coin pickers and "pumpers"... i don't either. but our looooong list of profit here is whats got their panties in a bunch Cheesy

Private Group Round Up

APRIL
Total Gains: 4,344%

Week Beginning: 04/27
Week Ending: 05/03
Coins: BTCD, KTK, AM, OPAL, XAI, PTC, BYC
Return: 1,034%

Week Beginning: 04/20
Week Ending: 04/26
Coins: XAI, CF, FC2, 8BIT, PTC, WBB, XPY, HYPER, DGB
Return: 1,132%

Week Beginning: 04/13
Week Ending: 04/19
Coins: VIA, XPY, IOC, TRON, FC2, BLOCK, NLG
Return: 678%

Week Beginning: 04/06
Week Ending: 04/12
Coins: XAI, NAV, VIA, IOC, HYPER, MMXIV
Return: 788%

Week Beginning: 03/30
Week Ending: 04/05
Coins: HZ, SPR, HYPER, CSD, VRC, XBS, XPY, BAY, VIA
Return: 712%

MARCH
Total Gains: 4,110%

Week Beginning: 03/23
Week Ending: 03/29
Coins: XPY, SPR, RBY, CRAVE, XAI, XTC, START
Return: 1,007%

Week Beginning: 03/16
Week Ending: 03/22
Coins: XC, START, XPY, SDC, DRK, SYS, NKT, MMXIV
Return: 2,018%

Week Beginning: 03/09
Week Ending: 03/15
Coins: SYS, VIA, DGB, QSLV, OCUPY, XAI
Return: 431%

Week Beginning: 03/02
Week Ending: 03/08
Coins: HYPER, SPR, RBY, XBS, BLOCK, HZ
Return: 654%

FEBRUARY
Total Gains: 3,004%

Week Beginning: 02/23
Week Ending: 03/01
Coins: BOOM, MYST, SYS, GEO, POT, SSD
Return: 557%

Week Beginning: 02/16
Week Ending: 02/22
Coins: SSD, PTC, GNS, NKT, MAX, GHC
Return: 738%

Week Beginning: 02/09
Week Ending: 02/15
Coins: 10K, NKT, 2015, LTCD, CSD, XTR
Return: 976%

Week Beginning: 02/02
Week Ending: 02/08
Coins: GNS, ICG, EXCL, VTC, 2015
Return: 733%

JANUARY
Total Gains: 4,492%

Week Beginning: 01/26
Week Ending: 02/01
Coins: EXCL, SBIT, CAM, GP, FSC2, OPTI, IOC, 2015, DGD
Return: 917%

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

Week Beginning: 01/12
Week Ending: 01/18
Coins: SFR, START, SBIT, UIS, GNS, MNE, OPAL, NOO, VDO
Return: 631%

Week Beginning: 01/05
Week Ending: 01/11
Coins: BYC, START, XC, 2015, SMBR, VIOR, SYS, NEOS, BOOM, KORE
Return: 1,008%

Week Beginning: 12/29
Week Ending: 01/04
Coins: MARYJ, IOC, XQN, START, GAIA, VDO, UTIL
Return: 1,102%

DECEMBER
Total Gains: 3,040%

Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28
Coins: OPAL, XC, SMBR, ICG, ZET
Return: 741%

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21
Coins: NAUT, ARCH, ICG, CCN, VIOR, NLG, START, XC, VDO
Return: 705%

Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 12/14
Coins: NAUT, VIOR, KORE, AERO, PTC, XST, OPAL, BOOM, START
Return: 667%

Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07
Coins: CCN, AERO, START, CKC, IOC, XCASH, MNE, APEX, NEOS
Return: 927%

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: TIT, GAIA, BTM, START, BOOM, SONIC, NEOS, AERO, BALLS, LTCD
Return: 947%

Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16
Coins: START, LXC, MNE, SLR, UTIL, VDO, XC
Return: 735%

Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09
Coins: PYRA, EXCL, DANK, VIA, TIT, SWIFT, UTIL, RZR, LXC
Return: 1,127%

Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02
Coins: XCASH, SMBR, CLOAK, GLOW, MCL, MARYJ, NEOS
Return: 993%

OCTOBER
Total Gains: 5,582%

Week Beginning: 10/20
Week Ending: 10/26
Coins: ENRG, MARYJ, SSD, GHOST, SYS, VOOT
Return: 1,319%

Week Beginning: 10/13
Week Ending: 10/19
Coins: HAL, GHOST, LKNX, NEOS, HAL, SEED, APEX, SLR, OPAL, GB, SFR
Return: 1,717%

Week Beginning: 10/06
Week Ending: 10/12
Coins: APEX, GHOST, COCO, SLR, SEED, MID, CLOAK, SLG, QTL, GML
Return: 1,334%

Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05
Coins: CANN, BBR, NEOS, XBOT, EXCL, GLYPH, XCASH, THC
Return: 1,212%

SEPTEMBER
Total Gains: 4,760%

Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27
Coins: BTM, SLG, AR, XBOT, AERO, HAL, CANN, VLTY, SSD
Return: 1,753%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14
Coins: KORE, NEOS, SSV, XST, LXC, CANN
Return: 523%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

April: 4,344%
Click for more

March: 4,110%
Click for more

February: 3,004%
Click for more

January: 4,492%
Click for more

December: 3,040%
Click for more

November: 4,569%
Click for more

October: 5,582%
Click for more

September: 4,760%
Click for more

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink
CryptoJerk

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:23:30 PM

I have seen what you guys are doing and I have put some thought into what we can do together as a unit

what do you say ryan?

my bots + your bots, we come together and do some serious damage

im not backing down or anything i am just looking at the numbers

and maybe we can do some real business

you guys are trying to capture the daily volume on trex, i know this

so lets at least work together

i can bring something that is quite useful too

Thanks for the offer,

but I'd have to respectfully decline

Cheers

I sent you a pm Ryan

even if you dont accept the deal, would still like to hear back?
oser41eric

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:07:11 PM

I have seen what you guys are doing and I have put some thought into what we can do together as a unit

what do you say ryan?

my bots + your bots, we come together and do some serious damage

im not backing down or anything i am just looking at the numbers

and maybe we can do some real business

you guys are trying to capture the daily volume on trex, i know this

so lets at least work together

i can bring something that is quite useful too

Thanks for the offer,

but I'd have to respectfully decline

Cheers

I sent you a pm Ryan

even if you dont accept the deal, would still like to hear back?

Cryptothejerk that was a hater and then turned into a lover lover, who then turned into one of Ryans unpaid shills all to try and work on Ryan so his bot can get to know his bot. This is a fairytale in the making. For above post he doesn't need to dump Holmes he gives the newbies the picks and they happily buy up his crap coins he brought weeks before. Strange but true.
CryptoJerk

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:38:12 PM

Cryptothejerk that was a hater and then turned into a lover lover, who then turned into one of Ryans unpaid shills all to try and work on Ryan so his bot can get to know his bot. This is a fairytale in the making. For above post he doesn't need to dump Holmes he gives the newbies the picks and they happily buy up his crap coins he brought weeks before. Strange but true.

and this is how he creates 1000% profit pumps at will over and over, with some having 1000btc and higher volume like crave and tron?

yah right, get back on the meds you troll

sign me a message with more than 100 btc to your name or fuck off
oser41eric

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:44:56 PM

and this is how he creates 1000% profit pumps at will over and over? yah right, get back on the meds you troll

sign me a message with more than 100 btc to your name or fuck off, you peasant

Come on as you are filthy rich you sign a message with said amount and I will follow no problem you sucker. He never pumps a coin don't you get that you idiot? He destroys the price momentarily to buy up the cheap coin and then gives the newbies the picks to buy up to xamount which gives him at least 100% profit.

Depending how many people tag along after then it might create one of the mini pumps you fools suck on to lol I won't explain anymore to you because clearly you are thick as shit and won't sign no message because you are in fact a begger. Ryans personal little beggar, please my ryan let me join you ahaha loser.
CryptoJerk

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:51:11 PM

and this is how he creates 1000% profit pumps at will over and over? yah right, get back on the meds you troll

sign me a message with more than 100 btc to your name or fuck off, you peasant

Come on as you are filthy rich you sign a message with said amount and I will follow no problem you sucker. He never pumps a coin don't you get that you idiot? He destroys the price momentarily to buy up the cheap coin and then gives the newbies the picks to buy up to xamount which gives him at least 100% profit. Depending how many people tag along after then it might create one of the mini pumps you fools suck on to lol I won't explain anymore to you because clearly you are thick as shit and won't sign no message because you are in fact a begger. Ryans personal little beggar, please my ryan let me join you ahaha loser.

So thats a no? Cheesy

Your a broke little retard who sits on the internet all day talking nonsense

You don't even have 100 btc to boast with?

WOW

I've seen them make 1000% profit more than ten times

all i have seen from you is blocks of babble

Im my own person and I do what I feel like

Whats it got to do with you if I want to team up with someone?

Do you have some sort of homosexual obsession with me or what?

You spend way too much time talking about other males,

so im just gonna assume that your just a lady boy who wears his mothers panties around the house when no ones around

now here you are, pissed off cause you cant find the money for a transgender operation

yet you wanna take shots at me? looool

I make more money than you even when im losing money

GTFO Cheesy

oser41eric

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:05:50 PM

Stand up to your high almighty self and prove you earn so much because I call bullshit and you won't and can't provide a signed message with 100+ because you don't have shit. (on the other i can) I have time to do what I want funnily enough and I don't need to team up and beg others to join them lol I find it hard to read threw your dribble, so I ignore you now but so others can see your lying self you won't sign nothing because you have nothing quick to shout though like all little school children usually are.. PS I just find it funny a jerk with his first crush shuccckkkss ahaha
CryptoJerk

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:09:37 PM

Stand up to your high almighty self and prove you earn so much because I call bullshit and you won't and can't provide a signed message with 100+ because you don't have shit. (on the other i can)

Then do it, or fuck off
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:19:31 PM

Stand up to your high almighty self and prove you earn so much because I call bullshit and you won't and can't provide a signed message with 100+ because you don't have shit. (on the other i can)

Then do it, or fuck off

It cant, and wont. Cause it's a troll. Trolls don't have any money bro, your wasting your time even communicating with it

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
Bryansamba

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:28:34 PM

I mean, if you’re trading $25 are you really going to wait a month to withdraw $50 – of course not. So Tom has now restricted himself to only being able to partake in short-term opportunities - Manipulator Trap #1

So what does he do?

He sits around for the entire day, waiting and waiting to catch a coin while it has already started to pump, so what he is essentially doing is betting on the ‘continuation’ of price moves – Manipulator Trap #2

Then finally, after several hours, he spots what he has been looking for.

XYZ coin is now showing a 70% 24hr increase in price, and every twitter promoter is rapidly sending out tweet after tweet about this coin – so, he buys... Manipulator trap #3

(BTW, with each trap this trader walks into, Manipulators make money – piles and piles of money, because Tom isn’t acting alone... He is trading with the “majority.” And they are all walking directly into these traps with him – and the manipulators are very grateful indeed)

Back to the story...

After buying into XYZ Coin, Tom’s eyes are now glued to the screen.

He keeps switching backward and forward between his twitter tab and his Bittrex tab, trying to keep track of market sentiment (he isn’t even aware that he has already lost, and everything he does from this point onwards benefits manipulators more than himself)

... he sees on twitter “XYZ coin still has miles to go, x40 profit by Wednesday... easy.”

So what does Tom do? Well of course, he tops up his position and throws another $25 into the pot... he now has $50 worth of XYZ coin... Manipulator trap #4

But then... all of a sudden, the market begins to do what the market has always done since its genesis – it begins to punish all the novices one by one as the price of XYZ coin begins to plummet.

I mean, there’s only so many orders that manipulators can fit into the sell side for you to buy, and with so many small traders trying to “play it safe” with their small $25 purchases, manipulators will now move their attention to the orders placed on the buy side by, again, unskilled traders who thought they were being smart... Manipulator trap #5

One, by one, manipulators begin to sell their coins to the buyers who thought they were masters of the game because instead of buying at the market price of 43 satoshi, they placed buy orders for 40 satoshi – which is totally irrelevant to a manipulator who bought piles and piles of XYZ coin at 15 Satoshi.

And thus, the price begins to dip.

However, Tom is still browsing twitter... and all of the promoters are swearing that they “just bought more”...

Tom even goes to the XYZ ANN thread to gain further insight, and the promoters are still at work... “keep dumping into my buys, you will be pissed later when XYZ goes up 200%” – and after seeing this supposedly positive market sentiment, Tom decides to wait it out... Manipulator trap #6

He waits.... and waits... and waits... until his $50 depletes and vanishes into the ether.

But.. despite failing... this unskilled trader gears up to do the exact same thing again tomorrow, after all.. he only lost a mere $50 in his XYZ trade... he has an entire $450 stash left to play with.

And so he repeats this same routine until his entire $500 fund is no more.

This is how skilled players use and abuse the market for fun

there are alot more traps that can be mentioned too

hopefully now people can see where theyve been going wrong

100% of trading is the acts of either manipulating or responding to manipulation. 90% of profiting from trading is the act of tracking manipulation or being the initiator of manipulation.

The only reason it's known as manipulation is because the little guy who is blinded by the smoke and mirrors has been taught to trade in a way thats supposed to put money in his hands, but what he is really doing is putting more money into the manipulators court with each move he makes. So it seems underhanded, but this is the way the market was designed

It's intelligence over ignorance at the end of the day

the more you know, the more money you end up with

█        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
oser41eric

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:29:18 PM

Then do it, or fuck off

It cant, and wont. Cause it's a troll. Trolls don't have any money bro, your wasting your time even communicating with it

LAWL

trolls are fun

That is probably the most retarded thing I have ever heard, if I am a so called troll how do I live while trolling 9-5  Huh That is right I have made enough and I was quite clear in saying, he called me out for no reason that I had not 100btc bro.

So I simply put mouth straight if he provides I will provide a bigger wallet. Doesn't look like the poor little man can though, back to work he goes. As for you, you keep making your pennies from your signature beg  Cheesy
alice chan

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:33:37 PM

its like I know that it's saying something, but i just can't tell what it is

CryptoJerk

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:35:05 PM

its like I know that it's saying something, but i just can't tell what it is

+ 1 he's a lame Cheesy
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:37:52 PM

I mean, if you’re trading $25 are you really going to wait a month to withdraw $50 – of course not. So Tom has now restricted himself to only being able to partake in short-term opportunities - Manipulator Trap #1

So what does he do?

He sits around for the entire day, waiting and waiting to catch a coin while it has already started to pump, so what he is essentially doing is betting on the ‘continuation’ of price moves – Manipulator Trap #2

Then finally, after several hours, he spots what he has been looking for.

XYZ coin is now showing a 70% 24hr increase in price, and every twitter promoter is rapidly sending out tweet after tweet about this coin – so, he buys... Manipulator trap #3

(BTW, with each trap this trader walks into, Manipulators make money – piles and piles of money, because Tom isn’t acting alone... He is trading with the “majority.” And they are all walking directly into these traps with him – and the manipulators are very grateful indeed)

Back to the story...

After buying into XYZ Coin, Tom’s eyes are now glued to the screen.

He keeps switching backward and forward between his twitter tab and his Bittrex tab, trying to keep track of market sentiment (he isn’t even aware that he has already lost, and everything he does from this point onwards benefits manipulators more than himself)

... he sees on twitter “XYZ coin still has miles to go, x40 profit by Wednesday... easy.”

So what does Tom do? Well of course, he tops up his position and throws another $25 into the pot... he now has $50 worth of XYZ coin... Manipulator trap #4

But then... all of a sudden, the market begins to do what the market has always done since its genesis – it begins to punish all the novices one by one as the price of XYZ coin begins to plummet.

I mean, there’s only so many orders that manipulators can fit into the sell side for you to buy, and with so many small traders trying to “play it safe” with their small $25 purchases, manipulators will now move their attention to the orders placed on the buy side by, again, unskilled traders who thought they were being smart... Manipulator trap #5

One, by one, manipulators begin to sell their coins to the buyers who thought they were masters of the game because instead of buying at the market price of 43 satoshi, they placed buy orders for 40 satoshi – which is totally irrelevant to a manipulator who bought piles and piles of XYZ coin at 15 Satoshi.

And thus, the price begins to dip.

However, Tom is still browsing twitter... and all of the promoters are swearing that they “just bought more”...

Tom even goes to the XYZ ANN thread to gain further insight, and the promoters are still at work... “keep dumping into my buys, you will be pissed later when XYZ goes up 200%” – and after seeing this supposedly positive market sentiment, Tom decides to wait it out... Manipulator trap #6

He waits.... and waits... and waits... until his $50 depletes and vanishes into the ether.

But.. despite failing... this unskilled trader gears up to do the exact same thing again tomorrow, after all.. he only lost a mere $50 in his XYZ trade... he has an entire $450 stash left to play with.

And so he repeats this same routine until his entire $500 fund is no more.

This is how skilled players use and abuse the market for fun

there are alot more traps that can be mentioned too

hopefully now people can see where theyve been going wrong

100% of trading is the acts of either manipulating or responding to manipulation. 90% of profiting from trading is the act of tracking manipulation or being the initiator of manipulation.

The only reason it's known as manipulation is because the little guy who is blinded by the smoke and mirrors has been taught to trade in a way thats supposed to put money in his hands, but what he is really doing is putting more money into the manipulators court with each move he makes. So it seems underhanded, but this is the way the market was designed

It's intelligence over ignorance at the end of the day

the more you know, the more money you end up with

Yup and the thing that gets me is how this works again and again and again and again and again LMAO Grin It just doesn't fucking stop. I feel like a serial market KILLER, I keep coming back for more and every time I come back it just gets freaking easier
every one should be in crypto right now, these just too much easy cash floating around

CryptoJerk

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:40:40 PM

Yup and the thing that gets me is how this works again and again and again and again and again LMAO Grin It just doesn't fucking stop. I feel like a serial market KILLER, I keep coming back for more and every time I come back it just gets freaking easier
every one should be in crypto right now, these just too much easy cash floating around

If you guys don't mind, I wanna hear about the bots

I've sent ryan a pm about it but would still want it spoken about here

Since so many people only come to this forum specifically to read this thread

tell us all how these bots work

I want to know every intimate detail

all of the manipulation tactics that aren't casually spoken about

UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:01:32 PM

weren't you the guy who was talking smack for like 9 months straight? ROFLMAO now you want to be civil? LOL.

Ryan is the dark wizard of the market bro, ask him about the bots. Im not a developer so theres not much i can tell you about that. As for manipulation, it's everywhere bro. Nothing moves without manipulation. The failed pump and dump guys are pissed at us cause we're like king cobras, we just wait until our prey is near and then we attack, there's other bells and whistles involved, but thats the meat of story

It doesn't matter who does the pump or when they do it because there is a VEEERRRY specific criteria that must exist before ANY coin can pump (ryan gives us this criteria) so we have literally already exploited all of these opportunities. So the dev can be a master marketer, but all he is doing is attracting the entire market into putting money into our hands.

Haven't you seen ryan say, profit from the hard work of others? That's what we are all about, and thats why developer guys hate us because we consistently make more money than them using their own coins and their own promotional efforts

They can only profit from one coin at a time, we can profit from a whole cradle of coins at the same damn time, thats the main difference between us and them Wink

Bryansamba

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:01:56 PM

weren't you the guy who was talking smack for like 9 months straight? ROFLMAO now you want to be civil? LOL.

Ryan is the dark wizard of the market bro, ask him about the bots. Im not a developer so theres not much i can tell you about that. As for manipulation, it's everywhere bro. Nothing moves without manipulation. The failed pump and dump guys are pissed at us cause we're like king cobras, we just wait until our prey is near and then we attack, there's other bells and whistles involved, but thats the meat of story

It doesn't matter who does the pump or when they do it because there is a VEEERRRY specific criteria that must exist before ANY coin can pump (ryan gives us this criteria) so we have literally already exploited all of these opportunities. So the dev can be a master marketer, but all he is doing is attracting the entire market into putting money into our hands.

Haven't you seen ryan say, profit from the hard work of others? That's what we are all about, and thats why developer guys hate us because we consistently make more money than them using their own coins and their own promotional efforts

They can only profit from one coin at a time, we can profit from a whole cradle of coins at the same damn time, thats the main difference between us and them Wink

+1000 that's called efficiency

lol when devs have their backs turned, we come in like

▀               ▊                      
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: