Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221101 times)
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:34:33 AM

nope just hit 440,000 satoshi so that's a 2,400% profit from 17.6k satoshi Wink
I think this week seals my decision to go full time crypto, I've got more than enough coins now to pad my pocket

Welcome to the 2015 altcoin bull market...... Just one word of caution though......prices will rise and they will rise fast

so get prepared

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 03/30
Week Ending: 04/05

Freaking XBS has just grown 284% from 26k to 99k in just a day with 100btc volume. CRAVE grew by 2,400% in just a few days too with more than 1000btc volume

So I hope that everyone now realizes that the people who were saying that the alt market was "dead" were only filling their own stock houses with the best coins. If you were stupid enough to sell out of all of your altcoin holdings then the next couple of months will be very painful for you because it's going to be moonshot city

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:14:27 PM

07 Apr - 09 Apr
Total return: 273%
Coins: XBS

A bull market is a once in a year occurrence of market wide euphoria. A bull market symbolises widespread optimism which manifests itself in the form of above-average volume levels,  daily price surges and an over abundance of high profit opportunities.

During a market wide bull run, you are liable to see many phenomenal things occur – things that just do not happen under normal market conditions.

For example, during a bull market, it becomes a natural occurrence that the price of a coin surges upwards into stratospheric regions on a daily basis – supported by a  mountain of trading volume that increases in size with each passing day.

As a trader, this is when all of your hard work pays off.  This is when you’re literally able to witness the profit providing power of the altcoin market in real time.

I have mentioned on several occasions that a bear market allows skilled players to seize all of the prime real estate in this market whilst attention is diverted elsewhere,  whereas a bull market allows them to cash in their chips for an over-abundance of cold, hard profit!

XBS

In my last post, I made reference to the fact that the market always gives frequent evidence of its future course and direction which allows traders to work their way into positions prior to the any major price move taking place.

For months now, the word in the scene was that “the alts are dead.” This is only evidence that points to the fact that 99% of the participants in this market are of the unsophiscated variety, and therefore are unaware of the fact that markets, in general, move in cycles.

You see, if the market were to remain either bullish or bearish forever then no ‘worthwhile’ amount of money will ever change hands, simply because ‘supply’ would never change hands as there would be no reason for it to do so.

The anatomy of a bull market

Those who are authentically tuned into the mechanics and inner workings of the entire crypto currency market are well aware that bitcoin is the hood ornament of the entire industry.

Altcoins merely supplement the excess demand that bitcoin generates.

The total market cap for the altcoin market in USD is $515,864,458 whilst bitcoin has a gargantuan market capitalisation of more than $3.4 Billion which is a 500% difference in size.

Bitcoin is literally the super beacon that sits directly in the middle of the crypto currency ecosystem, and therefore has a stupendous gravitational pull on each and every altcoin that is in existence.

Simply, a price advancement or decline in the BTC/FIAT market has a direct effect on the prices and valuations in the altcoin markets.

Those who are properly tuned into market wide prices are well aware that on Jan 12 2015 bitcoin dropped to the all time lowest quoted price of the year: $152 – the price then surged to $310 on Jan 26, representing a 103% increase in value. Since then, the price has surged and then dipped and is currently at $244, which is still a 60% increase on the $151 low.

The repercussions for each of these movements were seen, very blatantly, in the altcoin markets.

More specifically, each period of stagnation and low prices in the altcoin markets can be tied directly to a high volume price surge in the BTC/FIAT markets. And each period of high volume price surges in the altcoin market is a direct repercussion of a temporary dip in price and activity in the BTC/FIAT markets.

This is the ebb and flow, or yin and yang of the entire altcoin market, and is a real time demonstration of the laws of popularity and demand.

You see, just like in any rally or pump... when bitcoin is moving upwards in price, there will always be hoards of traders who sit on the fence until they see some sort of “buy signal” that lets them feel at ease and therefore able to buy in and participate in the rally. However, as is often the case, their buy signal either never appears or turns out to be a false signal – and the price of BTC begins to plummet. This causes these traders to shift all of their funds into the altcoin market, in order to redeem themselves by participating in one of the frequent altcoins rallies.

As BTC continues to dip in price, more and more traders cash out and bring their chips into the altcoin market – which creates an abnormal influx of volume.

This is exactly what we have been seeing occur during the last few weeks.

We have been seeing piles and piles of volume surge into one particular coin at a time, causing long and extended mega rallies ...and the typical indication of a prolonged market wide bull run is when the price of a coin continues to surge for several days at a time – this indicates that there is an over concentration of sell side buying, which only ever occurs when the sentiment of the market is bullish.

If you are a skilled player in this market, then you are well aware just how profitable this period is going to be. Even if you weren’t aware, there are still some prime opportunities in the market that are yet to have been exploited... plus, the total velocity of this bull run hasn’t even hit yet, we are still in the early phases of this run.

Ultimately, many people were unaware that this cycle existed, some even denied its existence. But now, it is clear that your very success in this market relies on your ability to trade in alignment with this price cycle – because, whether you know it or not, every trade that you execute is either in line with the natural flow of the market, or against the natural flow...

Daily Tip

There are more than one hundred thousand traders who play this market day in and day out. Therefore, when one coin achieves a high level of visibility and becomes ‘the talk of the town,’ literally everyone in the market turns their attention toward that one coin.

When 100,000 traders simultaneously decide to trade just one single coin, the volume sky rockets up into abnormal levels, the price begins to viciously climb through range after range with incredible speed and urgency – and the result is an upsurge in value by epic proportions.

This is the nature of this market as it happens repetitively on a monthly basis.

However, it is important that you never forget how ruthless and unforgiving the crypto currency market can be – especially to those that do not ‘respect’ the market.

The market will give, and so too will the market take what it has given if you allow it enough room and space to do so

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

redHeadBlunder

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:17:44 PM

More specifically, each period of stagnation and low prices in the altcoin markets can be tied directly to a high volume price surge in the BTC/FIAT markets. And each period of high volume price surges in the altcoin market is a direct repercussion of a temporary dip in price and activity in the BTC/FIAT markets.

This is the ebb and flow, or yin and yang of the entire altcoin market, and is a real time demonstration of the laws of popularity and demand

yup and add to this the power of 20x leverage and your looking at the holy grail of profit in crypto Wink
BotMan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:37:20 PM

i know people are going to say we're "greedy, selfish" blah blah blah
but ryans giving away 0.5 btc to anyone who didn't catch the crave pump on time
https://twitter.com/Pumper_Ryan/status/585781417696763904

Wow another giveaway?? Ryan's like

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8742c39ccf21a2fd6de12b0a5f78ff02/tumblr_mzfw3hT4GJ1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Yes that does sound very kind and unselfish of him but the little thing that has been conveniently forgotten is that the 0.5btc was some innocent newbies who fell for this crap and that the 0.5btc will be going to either himself or a group member so still using smoke and mirrors Wink
ivonna

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:18:58 PM

This is the ebb and flow, or yin and yang of the entire altcoin market, and is a real time demonstration of the laws of popularity and demand

yup and add to this the power of 20x leverage and your looking at the holy grail of profit in crypto Wink

I haven't gotten into trading with leverage yet, im still doing the average reinvesting profits to add to my fund

Obviously, im guessing I could get there much faster by getting leveraged up?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:00:52 AM

I haven't gotten into trading with leverage yet, im still doing the average reinvesting profits to add to my fund

For sure, its like adding steroids to your workout LOL but you really do have to know what you're doing
but once you get the hang of it you wont be able to stop, its like being given free money
it really does take your game to the next level
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:11:50 PM

Daily volume for trex 3028btc the bull market has started Smiley
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:15:48 PM

I think you must see chyp
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.0;topicseen

===Sempak===
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:23:34 PM

For sure, its like adding steroids to your workout LOL but you really do have to know what you're doing
but once you get the hang of it you wont be able to stop, its like being given free money
it really does take your game to the next level

you would be leaving some serious amounts of money of the table if you didn't tap up the okcoin money fountain Cheesy Cheesy If you know how to work the altcoin market, then now is the cash-rich “sweet-spot” of a trend… heck, a tsunami that is going to leave more wealth in its wake than anything we’ve ever seen in the community I think, and when you add leverage to the situation the prospects are even more scary
BIGbangTheory

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:39:15 PM

crave has been quite enjoyable over the last two weeks

looks like the bull market is well and truly underway

You could be right 343 btc Vol today lol, I wonder what would happen if it bumps upto 600 btc volume??

If that were to happen, the whole market will make money on crave.....skilled or unskilled

It will be just like it was this time last year when if you bought the most popular coin of the day, left your computer for an hour and then came back, you'd be looking at an easy 100% profit

That's what happens in a bull market

Looks like the prophecy came true crave is on 525btc volume for the day Cheesy Cheesy

++++1,519% gained on CRAVE since this went out

17600SATS to a 285kSATS high

another TEN-BAGGER

Grin
nope just hit 440,000 satoshi so that's a 2,400% profit from 17.6k satoshi Wink
I think this week seals my decision to go full time crypto, I've got more than enough coins now to pad my pocket

800k satoshi makes it a 4445% profit and BY A MILE my best trade ever

nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:29:14 PM

next up is Cypher
choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:15:22 AM

next up is Cypher

Really, with a 50% ico?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:39:37 AM

++++1 on CRAVE last week ryan!! 5 btc pulled from both moon shoots

wtf? crave is going absolutely apeshit this is insane LOL

344BTC VOLUME GUYS!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Smiley 230K too
This is waaaaayyy too simple
im @ 150% profit on CRAVE
Congrats to ryan and team

tore down 3 btc on the first boost and another 3 btc during the first drop.......put 6 btc (all profit) back in @ the bottom and we hit 230KSATS today HA do the math on that one

its not everyday you're able to turn 3 btc into 9btcs Grin Grin Grin Cheesy CRAVE was my best trade yet, just woke up to an ungodly amount of coins

+1 i feel like i've been officially initiated into the group now

500% profit is fucking crazy man, if i'm being honest. Just 14 months ago I was laid off from work
I began to think to myself that I’d never get back into a job in time to pay off all the bills that were starting to pile up

But it looks like i can get into this crypto stuff full time...I am speaking with ryan himself right now on skype about leveraged futures on okcoin and i am slapping myself because this is like the underworld of crypto. Who the fuck knew you could create bitcoins from thin air in the altcoin market and then shift those profits into the btc-usd market and INSTANTLY triple your stack with leverage?

This is incredible and more people should know about this

I heard about crypto before, but I didn’t know where to start and between raising my two kids and the odd jobs I was doing, I didn’t have the time to sit and read up on everything to give me the knowledge I needed

just a year ago i was on food stamps now im sitting back talking to ryan freaking pumper about throwing 9 btc into bitcoin futures

what a fucking life man

winning is easy, but making sure you keep it is where things really begin always put some of your profits back in to give yourself a stronger leg to stand on. The more btc you make the more weight you'll have to throw around

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:47:33 AM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 04/06
Week Ending: 04/12

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from XAI, NAV, IOC, HYPER, MMXIV, VIA

Members netted gains totaling 788% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

Crave

The first cache of profits from the current bullish phase of the altcoin market was delivered, on a golden platter, to a handful of skilled traders this week as CRAVE, which was a PumpersPick on March 25, sucked in an enormous 4,520.47 BTC during its run upwards from 17,600 Satoshi, on March 25, to a sensational 800,000 Satoshi by April 10, which represents a sensational 4,445% profit – which is, by a long mile, the single largest high volume upswing of the year thus far and a direct slap in the faces of those who claimed that the altcoin market was dead. This CRAVE rally represents the first out of many high volume price advancements that are due to occur in a number of coins during this bullish market climate, so I’d keep my eyes peeled for similar opportunities if I were you.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:47:48 AM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 04/13
Week Ending: 04/19

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 04/14 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,110% gain in March, and are up 1,500% this month

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

marryXmas

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:02:24 AM

Not too long ago, I made a post in which I stated that every single altcoin that is traded in this market is moving in accordance with both its own price cycle, and also the price cycle of the grandfather of crypto: Bitcoin... I’ll explain how all of this is relevant.

If you look into many of the top tier coins in the altcoin space... You can very simply pin-point all of the major altcoin booms that have taken place and link them directly to a major decline in the price of BTC.

For example

START had its first big volume rally back in October 2014 – when bitcoin was plummeting in value

CANN’s first mega pump happened back in October 2014 – when bitcoin was plummeting in value

SDC had its first high volume rally back in September 2014 – when bitcoin was plummeting in value

BTCD had its first mega volume rally back in August 2014 – when  bitcoin was plummeting in value

VRC had its big volume pump back in June 2014 – when bitcoin was plummeting in value

There are several more coins that can be tossed into this list

Simply, when bitcoin dips – the altcoins rip!

Quite literally, when bitcoin begins to rocket in value, the herd turns all of their attention away from the alts. Allowing the most skilled traders to covertly swoop in and fill their warehouses to the brim with cheap coins!

I have mentioned that the only thing that can be relied upon in this market is the fact that prices will rise, and prices will fall! But, when the price falls – provided the coin is popular – it will rise again. However, the only people that benefit from this are the ones that understand the power of the long-term trade.

Hi ryan i have prepared a script that tracks and interprets these exact links using specific criteria, i know you probably have something similar or probably more advanced but it's still something that I think is quite powerfull

I would love to do some one on one work with you as i have extensive programming skills and could be a bigger asset to the team

let me know what you think, im very interested in pursuing this with yourself and the team
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:48:01 AM

Let me get this straight, why should i invest 0.5 btc if one minute after everyone publish the pick here??,

also, it says that you get the chosen coin, entrance and exit point....apart from asking people to scatter their buying, how come not everyone ends up with the same orders and make profit??? something smells here....who buys at 4,000%?Huh??
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:07:46 AM

Does sounds too good to be true....
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:56:02 AM

Let me get this straight, why should i invest 0.5 btc if one minute after everyone publish the pick here??,

also, it says that you get the chosen coin, entrance and exit point....apart from asking people to scatter their buying, how come not everyone ends up with the same orders and make profit??? something smells here....who buys at 4,000%

Dont like what you see, don't join. We dont need ya  Wink Cheesy

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:35:12 AM

Hi ryan i have prepared a script that tracks and interprets these exact links using specific criteria, i know you probably have something similar or probably more advanced but it's still something that I think is quite powerfull

I would love to do some one on one work with you as i have extensive programming skills and could be a bigger asset to the team

let me know what you think, im very interested in pursuing this with yourself and the team

WHY are you idiots sucking up to ryan? I'm not a hater but for gods sake this is ridiculous!!! Do you not think the guy has everything he needs already? Do you think he cares about your shitty little script? He has been manipulating the whole fucking altcoin market for one year straight for fucks sake! I have been watching you guys and each move that you have been making for MONTHS! All of you fucking idiots have been buying into all the coins since LAST SEPTEMBER so DUHHH of course you fools make money when these coins pump because you have all bought every fucking thing already and this should be STOPPED! Right away

Nowdays you can't even buy some damn coins without being fucked over and pushed to the side by ryans bots, you cant even put a sell in properly without being bullied by ryans bots i mean what the hell?

This is out and out manipulation and it is onyl scumbags that would come here and celebrate making money from this. Pumpers will pump but, this is a whole new level of gaming the market. These guys ARE IN EVERY AVAILABLE COIN!!! Cant you idiots see??? It doesn't even matter who does the pump at this point, these guys pick their entry spots and force everyone else out using their bots and whatever other dirty tricks that ryan has

This guy picks xbs and a week later it has a 100 btc influx of volume? That is insider information because there is no way you can just "guess" that or "look at the chart" to see that type of money coming in and I dont care what anyone says! He fucking picked crave on the SAME DAY that it came out and then manipulated the whole construct of that market right from the very beginning and I sat and watched them do it

Anyone who bought crave all you did was deposit all of your coins over to ryan and his shitty little group members and you still show up here and lick this guys ass and offer programming and other favors?? You guys are fools

I am developing my own bots so you fucking idiots keep worshiping ryan, because i am not afraid to compete with him and soon it will be me that you people will come to for help. You guys think that you have the market cornered lool my bots are nearly complete so just wait, i'm coming Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: