Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383376 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:30:08 PM

blablabla bullshit

First it was the windows wallet

two please your cap

three why repeat yourself ? Are you OK ?

Definitively FUD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ClutchThese

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:30:34 PM

Enjoy your ban, CryptoLTD.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 07:32:28 PM

Full on attack it seems.

-j.

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:38:13 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 08:04:14 PM by etoque

ignore / repport

You will get banned and moderate soon Smiley

edit: Happy new years to y'all Smiley
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:52:13 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2015, 11:10:54 PM by StonerStanley

CryptoLTD is a bit harsh, just harsh... because he's not totally wrong (about antivirus). Also i don't understand why we "gave" 1millions of coin to the pirate? technical problem or he threatened someone?(i'm just asking  Tongue)

OPAL is allowed to work with F-Secure and altcoin.center, but i like the security since long time and i never had problem to bypass f-secure antivirus (antivirus only)... this is not always the case with Avira. Now i appreciate the initiative and i'm sure F-secure can be the best in the cryptocurrency security, if they start to work on it.

So F-secure stay one of the best, but i can't lie... avira free is in the first place since long time (even in the media and tester).

I give you a better solution for all people noob in security:

1: Avira antivirus free / F-secure if you want
2: a Keyscambler tool (this is not optional ... take it)

If you have the time to configure a firewall do it.
And if you have a question ask it.

ps: keyscambler -> http://www.qfxsoftware.com/download.htm

EDIT: Happy new year  Cheesy  Kiss
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:10:28 AM

happy New Years everyone, dev team, investors , will be very interesting year this year, predict rebound all across especially where technology innovation and the know how is happening, thanks for the opportunity!

I have already gained on Opal, of course I am long term investor and can not wait for ie super net to fully realize its potential, still researching investing opportunity in the space as we speak

also, quick look at the market situation sharp rise Today

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/opal/btc
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:21:45 AM

CryptoLTD is a bit harsh, just harsh... because he's not totally wrong (about antivirus). Also i don't understand why we "gave" 1millions of coin to the pirate? technical problem or he threatened someone?(i'm just asking  Tongue)

OPAL is allowed to work with F-Secure and altcoin.center, but i like the security since long time and i never had problem to bypass f-secure antivirus (antivirus only)... this is not always the case with Avira. Now i appreciate the initiative and i'm sure F-secure can be the best in the cryptocurrency security, if they start to work on it.

So F-secure stay one of the best, but i can't lie... avira free is in the first place since long time (even in the media and tester).

Who is this CryptoLTD? He gave me a negative trust rating and I've never even had any dealings or discussions with this fellow? I don't understand why he seems to have a super hate on for a lot of people from reading through all the people he gave negative ratings too.  Like he even gave the OPALTEAM a negative rating declaring them scammers and what not which is absolutely funny considering how hard working OPALTEAM is and the amount of work that they have put into this coin and project Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:26:00 AM

Who is this CryptoLTD? He gave me a negative trust rating and I've never even had any dealings or discussions with this fellow? I don't understand why he seems to have a super hate on for a lot of people from reading through all the people he gave negative ratings too.  Like he even gave the OPALTEAM a negative rating declaring them scammers and what not which is absolutely funny considering how hard working OPALTEAM is and the amount of work that they have put into this coin and project Smiley

it does not matter really, real and I mean really big money enter technology knowing what bitcointalk is all about.. no one is stupid, days of manipulating "community" are long over, I mean some will still try in 2015 for sure, I would just start banning because for me I scan threads on BT looking for clues on tech side for investments and sometimes there is noise.. only for that reason I do care

also it is my strong believe we have reached a kind of "bottom" in prices and sentiment in Dec 2014.. not pumping any coin but do think of entering tech but do so very selectively, with Opal I believe I reached my risk/reward threshold but there are others in the space of course and researching these aggressively.. also look for information outside these threads and read on for related technology around concepts such as cloud storage that opal for example will be innovating in the future

very best!
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:20:55 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 01:36:22 AM by RCan06

Who is this CryptoLTD? He gave me a negative trust rating and I've never even had any dealings or discussions with this fellow? I don't understand why he seems to have a super hate on for a lot of people from reading through all the people he gave negative ratings too.  Like he even gave the OPALTEAM a negative rating declaring them scammers and what not which is absolutely funny considering how hard working OPALTEAM is and the amount of work that they have put into this coin and project Smiley

Welcome to the internet Smiley It's amazing how people feel they can act when they are 'protected' behind a screen and a keyboard.

Also, @StonerStanley (nice nick. ha).  OPAL team did not "give" 1 million coins to any pirate. In fact they are working to do quite the opposite in retrieving them, and the 1 million is a big over estimate. Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:46:44 AM

Welcome to the internet Smiley It's amazing how people feel they can act when they are 'protected' behind a screen and a keyboard.

Also, @StonerStanley (nice nick. ha).  OPAL team did not "give" 1 million coins to any pirate. In fact they are working to do quite the opposite in retrieving them, and the 1 million is a big over estimate. Smiley
Sorry the reasoning he gave for giving me a negative trust rating was Clearly Obvious I believe but I understand that this is the internet and people can hide behind their computer screens but I just don't get what I even did to have him do that? Like I've literally never even spoke with the guy or had any conversations with him whatsoever that I can recall so I just find that really odd that he would have a dislike towards me for no reason lol But on a crypto note its very nice to see OPAL on the move again with the price climbing again Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:41:44 AM

Just a feedback Noob, no score on the Trust so at least now you appear trustworthy lol... Check my trust, got into it with one just like that myself, but I at least earned it!

I just spiked the Poloniex OPAL's up to 6000 buyin up!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:43:20 AM

Hey CryptoLTD for some reason I couldn't quote on that large ass picture that you posted here but I wanna know what your beef is buddy? Especially with me? What did I do to you for you to have a hate on like you do? Also I noticed that you have a hate on for a bunch of people who post in the OPAL thread?? Why is that?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:58:02 AM

Just a feedback Noob, no score on the Trust so at least now you appear trustworthy lol... Check my trust, got into it with one just like that myself, but I at least earned it!

I just spiked the Poloniex OPAL's up to 6000 buyin up!
LOL thanks mate Smiley I tend to believe that I'm pretty trustworthy person Smiley I need to start earning trust though so it shows on my account Smiley I just was worried and wondering why the negative feedback when like I said before that I've never even had a talk with the guy or argued with the guy about anything Smiley I consider myself to be quite the cheerful BCT thread poster lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:05:46 AM

Shoutout to XSTerminate bot!

Helped us delete the spammers posts automatically
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:11:02 AM

Shoutout to XSTerminate bot!

Helped us delete the spammers posts automatically
Shout out to OPALTEAM for giving us more and more to look forward to in this year Smiley I'm happy the price is rising again and that it went low enough for me to hit more of my buys Smiley Cheers to that Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jahl

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:52:20 PM

hey guys Smiley

Opal has caught my eye, this coin looks promising.
Good team and part of supernet.
I think a bright future lays ahead of us Smiley
Voidlord

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:40:51 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 05:36:57 PM by Voidlord

Hello Jahl

and Welcome,

Yes, Opal is very promising.

For mighty internal reasons, we spoke above:
-Devs
-Opacity
-Supernet
-Opal drive
-Wallet

but also for external reasons: those i throw as those we are not aware yet

-with the end of the "bottoms" year.
-With Russia attempt to find other way to hold the ruble value (and after to have an alternative).
-With crypto-understanding & devices (ATM, Services) spreading across the world.

Even if the crytpos world is five years old, we still did not reach the early adopters time !

E=(ɔ)mc²
OpalTeam (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 01:51:58 AM

This morning it came to our attention that Coin-Swap.net had been purchased by GAWMiners, which disturbed me a bit to say the very least.  Coin-Swap’s past owner, Ian, was and is still a great friend of the Opal Team, and we congratulate him that he was able to profit from his exchange, as he deserves it.  However, over the past few days it has come to our attention that Paycoin may not be everything it was claimed to be.  There are multiple reasons people have called Paycoin a scam, and while it is unclear at this point, there are too many red flags for the Opal Team to trust GAW with our communities Opal, no matter how large or small.  These red flags include:

- A promise to the community to purchase Paycoin’s at $20/coin (https://i.imgur.com/OVQdmym.png), which is four times the current price of Paycoin.  GAW has tried to hide this promise (https://archive.today/W3OTH), and has shown they cannot be trusted.

- In an audit by Opal’s lead dev, Whit Jack, he discovered that special addresses stake at a rate up to 350%, which was never publicly disclosed, again proving they are not trustworthy.  This has been verified by other users.

These reasons, plus a few more have caused us to request Coin-Swap delist Opal, as both a protection for our community, and as a stand against GAW and other companies that prey on cryptocurrency users.

~The Opal Team

ClutchThese

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:03:03 AM

Figures.

Glad i never purchased any Paycoins.  Smiley

OPAL to da moon!

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:27:37 AM

This morning it came to our attention that Coin-Swap.net had been purchased by GAWMiners, which disturbed me a bit to say the very least.  Coin-Swap’s past owner, Ian, was and is still a great friend of the Opal Team, and we congratulate him that he was able to profit from his exchange, as he deserves it.  However, over the past few days it has come to our attention that Paycoin may not be everything it was claimed to be.  There are multiple reasons people have called Paycoin a scam, and while it is unclear at this point, there are too many red flags for the Opal Team to trust GAW with our communities Opal, no matter how large or small.  These red flags include:

- A promise to the community to purchase Paycoin’s at $20/coin (https://i.imgur.com/OVQdmym.png), which is four times the current price of Paycoin.  GAW has tried to hide this promise (https://archive.today/W3OTH), and has shown they cannot be trusted.

- In an audit by Opal’s lead dev, Whit Jack, he discovered that special addresses stake at a rate up to 350%, which was never publicly disclosed, again proving they are not trustworthy.  This has been verified by other users.

These reasons, plus a few more have caused us to request Coin-Swap delist Opal, as both a protection for our community, and as a stand against GAW and other companies that prey on cryptocurrency users.

~The Opal Team

Thank you for being proactive. I absolutely love the OPAL team!
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: