June 16, 2024, 05:21:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Current Poll
NA - 0 (0%)
NA - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0  (Read 473623 times)
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:42:02 PM

Blockscan Tutorial #3 Services

Another part of Robert's series on Blockscan. More coming soon! Smiley

We appreciate it when you share and upvote our videos! Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:45:58 PM

Public meeting #4

Today, we will have our fourth public meeting! You can watch it via the link below. You are also free to join the meeting via Google Hangout. That link will be shared when we start the meeting.

FoldingCoin (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:21:36 PM

Public meeting #4

Today, we will have our fourth public meeting! You can watch it via the link below. You are also free to join the meeting via Google Hangout. That link will be shared when we start the meeting.

This will start very soon now, sorry for the delay, here is the join link

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYe7wMQ7lNTM6CzbRge1RLwwoPMbQTFwrGV0J2OyaEugCyT7fg

Robert Ross - FoldingCoin Inc Administrator, Board Member -
FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin - Skype: foldingcoin - Email: rross@foldingcoin.net - Join the Discord: Join Link My handle is @pooktwo#7260
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:52:43 PM

Public meeting #4

We had a lot of people attending! You can watch the monthly meeting below:

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:31:05 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 06:10:36 PM by SalimNagamato

i heard you say that you don't know what to do with the 100M coins
maybe just send them to 1CounterpartyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUWLpVr

edit: or send it back to the distribution wallet..

I actually tried in counterwallet.io to send few FLDC to Counterparty burning address
and it didn't work, seems like it burned only the fee but FLDC was not transferred
https://blockchain.info/tx/9de8ff81790680e2883f14183e98fa9a140d1907a10f9a20be4fe021dc8d4121

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:59:59 AM

btw what i meant on my original offer was to sell 50M to 100M in ICO... not to hold until unknown time or until price improves
not to hold the 100M indefinitely as something threatening to crash the market, but distribute them (with cheap ICO price) and increase the community. it can be dangerous because if all coins are offered as ICO, a P&D group might buy all the coins..
if you don't need the funds (eventually you will probably need it). maybe send it back to the distribution wallet for folders.

i'm soon going to pick up my GTX980 Smiley Smiley Smiley
will see what it can produce

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:18:32 PM

btw what i meant on my original offer was to sell 50M to 100M in ICO... not to hold until unknown time or until price improves
not to hold the 100M indefinitely as something threatening to crash the market, but distribute them (with cheap ICO price) and increase the community. it can be dangerous because if all coins are offered as ICO, a P&D group might buy all the coins..
if you don't need the funds (eventually you will probably need it). maybe send it back to the distribution wallet for folders.

i'm soon going to pick up my GTX980 Smiley Smiley Smiley
will see what it can produce

This is where it becomes kind of a grey area since the orignal voting process was not clear on anything. That falls on me for not vetting the voting process enough originally. But we will push on and eventually figure out what we can do with them, but in the meantime they are just sitting isolated. It will probably require a few more votes on what we should do with them, but we still havent found a good home for them yet, but when we do, we will announce before we actually use them as how we use them should be put up for a vote since the original vote was not clear enough.

FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin - Skype: foldingcoin - Email: rross@foldingcoin.net - Join the Discord: Join Link My handle is @pooktwo#7260
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:19:04 AM

Hello guys,

So, I have been folding for a while and I thought it would be cool if I could add FLDC to my faucet.... I know the idea is that people have to fold to help cure diseases, but maybe the Faucet will give FLDC some exposure and encourage future folders.

I really dont know how to make the process automatic but I think I can handle sending the coins on my own manually once or twice a week, if someone from the foldingcoin team wants to use the info to grow their possible user base or kind of track how many requests we get...I can easily direct the faucet coin requests by email when they happen.

Let me know what you think: http://cherry.faucetfly.com/p/folding-coin-faucet

Cheers!

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:46:46 AM

Hello guys,

So, I have been folding for a while and I thought it would be cool if I could add FLDC to my faucet.... I know the idea is that people have to fold to help cure diseases, but maybe the Faucet will give FLDC some exposure and encourage future folders.

I really dont know how to make the process automatic but I think I can handle sending the coins on my own manually once or twice a week, if someone from the foldingcoin team wants to use the info to grow their possible user base or kind of track how many requests we get...I can easily direct the faucet coin requests by email when they happen.

Cheers!

I would love to discuss this more in detail as i love the idea! We have been so busy that promotional give aways like faucets and retweets have been a lot of work to manage. You actually would not have to distribute them manually, if you could compile a CSV with the FLDC address in the first column and the amount the faucet will pay out in the second column then we could just distribute them with the same asset distributor we use for the daily payouts.

Email me rross@foldingcoin.net as I would love to discuss this more with you, thanks! Cheesy

hcf27

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:01:09 AM

Hello guys,

Cheers!

I would love to discuss this more in detail as i love the idea! We have been so busy that promotional give aways like faucets and retweets have been a lot of work to manage. You actually would not have to distribute them manually, if you could compile a CSV with the FLDC address in the first column and the amount the faucet will pay out in the second column then we could just distribute them with the same asset distributor we use for the daily payouts.

Email me rross@foldingcoin.net as I would love to discuss this more with you, thanks! Cheesy

I just gave up the first giveaway!!

Sure, Will email you tomorrow morning!

Glad you guys liked it..
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:36:18 AM

Hello guys,

Cheers!

I just gave up the first giveaway!!

Sure, Will email you tomorrow morning!

Glad you guys liked it..

Very good idea! Thanks for your support! Smiley

K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:42:45 PM

Whats happening with the payouts? I havent recieved any payouts for 1st June - 6th June and nothing from 7th June afterwards.
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:54:22 PM

Whats happening with the payouts? I havent recieved any payouts for 1st June - 6th June and nothing from 7th June afterwards.
Can you please provide me with your username, as to my knowledge all payouts are up to date, but i want to help resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

You may be having this issue: A couple of payouts have been batched together due to stanfords recent calculation server outages, so instead of coming in individual payouts, on two occasions multipe days where paid out in one single batch

K210

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:28:27 AM

Can you please provide me with your username, as to my knowledge all payouts are up to date, but i want to help resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

You may be having this issue: A couple of payouts have been batched together due to stanfords recent calculation server outages, so instead of coming in individual payouts, on two occasions multipe days where paid out in one single batch

I am folding as Krish500_ALL_1AgGRcuKqgYRZCTHLCNzz1pQVf2g27b56d on the foldingcoin team.
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:52:24 AM

I am folding as Krish500_ALL_1AgGRcuKqgYRZCTHLCNzz1pQVf2g27b56d on the foldingcoin team.
It appears as if you are receiving the payouts properly, check out this blockscan breakdown:

http://blockscan.com/address?q=1AgGRcuKqgYRZCTHLCNzz1pQVf2g27b56d

Are you sure you are looking at the correct wallet?

K210

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:06:37 PM

It appears as if you are receiving the payouts properly, check out this blockscan breakdown:

After checking the coins are there but for some reason it isnt showing up under history in counterwallet. Must be a bug in counterwallet i guess.
hcf27

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:24:06 PM

After checking the coins are there but for some reason it isnt showing up under history in counterwallet. Must be a bug in counterwallet i guess.

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:59:20 PM

Yeah there has been tons of reports that the history tab is not working properly with counterwallet at this time, I would just use coindaddy or blockscan to verify history at this tme

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:59:48 PM

absolutely, that is a great alternative to the main counterwallet

K210

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:12:31 PM

If i were to empty the bitcoin from my counterwallet would i lose all my FLDC and assets? Are the bitcoins in counterparty adresses tied to assets in any way eg. X amount of BTC equals X amount of FLDC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: