Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:17:51 PM

Interesting.Today's withdrawal completed with a few minutes, but yesterday's and Tuesday are still pending.

2 of my withdrawal still pending untul now allready 48 hours+++
Same here. Did a withdraw minutes ago and received it instantly, but 2 are still pending (from yesterday and the day before).
I think we have just to be a bit more patience.

Looks like my pending withdrawals were refunded back to my account balance. Did this happen to anyone else?
same thing with my withdrawal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mlferro (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:17:54 PM

Interesting.Today's withdrawal completed with a few minutes, but yesterday's and Tuesday are still pending.

2 of my withdrawal still pending untul now allready 48 hours+++
Same here. Did a withdraw minutes ago and received it instantly, but 2 are still pending (from yesterday and the day before).
I think we have just to be a bit more patience.

looks like they run out dogecoin for payout

will collapse soon Huh
but find it hard that happen. Maybe in a few years.

siavonen

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:04:17 PM

Hey guys,

I just made a chart for the packages that they sell in cointellect.
I looked at it and it seems very suspicious how much money you will make according to their packages.
Take a look at it for your self.

6 Month Contact 300€
http://puu.sh/eGxxX/774518003c.png

12 Month Contract 1000€
http://puu.sh/eGxBn/e9a3451bf8.png

18 Month Contract 3000€

http://puu.sh/eGxCB/d1ecdf38ea.png

24 Month Contract 5000€
http://puu.sh/eGxEn/8efbce70bb.png

What do you guys think?
Is it too good or is it real? Tongue
Cuz there's the other site called cloudhashing and they had similar rates and people doubted them a lot and in the end it turned out to be real and working. So what do you guys think about this?
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:40:25 PM

Hey guys,

I just made a chart for the packages that they sell in cointellect.
I looked at it and it seems very suspicious how much money you will make according to their packages.
Take a look at it for your self.

What do you guys think?
Is it too good or is it real? Tongue
Cuz there's the other site called cloudhashing and they had similar rates and people doubted them a lot and in the end it turned out to be real and working. So what do you guys think about this?

Come on, it must be legit...he says he's satisfied with them and I have no clue about cloud mining
(I only invested in GAW, LTCGear, AMHash, Hashnest, so yes, no clue ^^).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420573.msg10178020#msg10178020  Roll Eyes Tongue
alphawow

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:06:48 AM

Obviously it is not a scam, but their system is strange.
It looks like if you want to earn more than 1.50 euro per day you must purchase contract. Here is my 10 days experience with solo mining:

earning with 5.2 mhs miner per day = 1.50 - 1.55 per day no more
cointellect pool report correct miner hashrate on dashboard

earnings with 20 mhs miner per day  = 1.50 - 1.55 per day no more
cointellect pool report  incorrect miner hashrate on dashboard - 0.55 mhs max
I don't know why I am earning same amount of money for 20mhs and 5.2 mhs . This is weird. I did not contact them because I've got no response  last 5 mails that i sent to them... I was expecting around 4 eur per day ( they offer 25 mhs contract with estimate 5.50 eur per day)...

As user jawitech mentioned you can earn 1.50 euro with 1 mhs ( 3 days tested and works)

So better do not mine on cointellect with more than 1 mhs because it is waste of power.  Next week I will order their 25 mhs contract, so I will report here.

If anyone has info about solo mining earnings and especially why your earnings are equal with 20mhs and 1 mhs let us know.
nuuk

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:59:34 AM

hi

visited them today as im local. You can ask some questions and ill answer if i can but i dont take any responsibilities!

I went there as i started using their Pilot few days ago and wanted to see w own eyes like most here do.

I got there during the time of moving one floor lower. I was politely invited to see both old and new office. Saw the helpdesk workers and had about 40min chat with PR person

Probably the biggest question is - scam or not and i will not answer that but i will continue mining w them and see where it leads. Ill also be posting my results here.
They are doing this big and trying to grow even more.
I did get direct contacts (which dont ask to give out!) and will be in touch in future also regarding some ideas.

Last question regarding mining efficiency is good and ill try to get answer to that

alphawow

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:23:21 PM

hi

visited them today as im local. You can ask some questions and ill answer if i can but i dont take any responsibilities!

I went there as i started using their Pilot few days ago and wanted to see w own eyes like most here do.

I got there during the time of moving one floor lower. I was politely invited to see both old and new office. Saw the helpdesk workers and had about 40min chat with PR person

Probably the biggest question is - scam or not and i will not answer that but i will continue mining w them and see where it leads. Ill also be posting my results here.
I did get direct contacts (which dont ask to give out!) and will be in touch in future also regarding some ideas.

Last question regarding mining efficiency is good and ill try to get answer to that

Then can you ask them and tell us why with 20 and 2 mgh solo mining earnings are the same?
jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:50:39 PM

hi

The most important question for me is:

While other mining is hardly profitable at all: How is it possible to earn 1.50 Euro per day with 2 gridseeds 365kh/s each? My 10 MH/s scrypt miners mining other coins get less than that. That's what seems to be fishy.
Credde

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:29:50 PM

Ask them why only 50% of my Doge withdrawals come through to my wallet! No transaction id's to be seen...
nuuk

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:52:39 PM

is there anyone who has hit ROI? it has been running this long that many contracts w roi should be around
KushMinded

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:52:22 PM

is there anyone who has hit ROI? it has been running this long that many contracts w roi should be around

I received the very minuscule profit from the demo contract. I'm about 4-5 days away from breaking even on my starter contract. Have a little more time to go for my other pilot and basic ones.
jackman7

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:02:24 PM

20% withdrawal fee for Dogecoin seems to be fixed now. Angry
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:31:48 PM

20% withdrawal fee for Dogecoin seems to be fixed now. Angry

Not a big fan of that fee, and the fact that cryptopay is still disabled at the moment.

Blah Smiley
firefightergr

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:20:56 AM

They raised the min. euro payment amount from 50 to 100 euros before i get to 50 balance,will they raise it again before i get to 100 balance?
nuuk

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:44:43 AM

this should be the case only w small contracts, as w some you get to 100 with 1 or 2 days.
i will be there pretty soon to test out the first withdrawal
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:23:45 AM

They raised the min. euro payment amount from 50 to 100 euros before i get to 50 balance,will they raise it again before i get to 100 balance?

i think it's a red flag for system
why they do that?
must be carefully..

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 02:19:19 PM

Could you be more specific about the issue? I cannot find such minimum payment requirement on their page....

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
chasmacd

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:00:23 PM

Just a cautionary tale here...solo mining with 180Khs returns about $1/Day.  I purchased a 24Hr 300Mhs contract pointed it at the pool...$5.00 in 24Hrs something not right there it should have been a great deal more.  Cryptopay not working for nearly a week now.  At the end of 10 Day demo today approx 100% ROI.  Stratum server is not working today and emails to support have (so far) gone unanswered.  If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is.
firefightergr

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:09:50 PM

Could you be more specific about the issue? I cannot find such minimum payment requirement on their page....

http://i60.tinypic.com/2e6a2ds.jpg

It's with Paypal payment not Dogecoin

http://s17.postimg.org/duf90ruvz/Screenshot_2.png
imgurl
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:19:09 PM

It's with Paypal payment not Dogecoin

imgurl

Sorry, I don't even consider Paypal and any other money transfer service that accepts credit cards  in cryptocurrency matters since transactions can be easily reversed by the sender, even after several weeks.

Money sent through PayPal and any other money transfer service that accepts credit cards can be easily reversed by the sender, even after several weeks. Therefore, you should only accept PayPal in trades with people you trust very highly.

This is why newbies are not likely to sell their PayPal USD for bitcoins successfully.

Some other services that are not totally safe:
- Bank transfers (ACH, etc.) except wire transfers
- Most gift cards.
- Moneypak
- AlertPay
- Paysafecards
- Dwolla
- Western Union (they reportedly will sue the recipient to recover money in some cases)

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: