Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
asiemaus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:18:11 AM

Yes Guys, ponzy MUST to moove forvard with some thing ore to die with appologies...

Any way and any how.

All mined amounts is held ... fo some approoval... what kinde of approoval yr needs when getting wage ore salary ?=))))

Money is stollen.

They non only ponzi but in adittion a tiefs. They stol my money. I am quit from this.

Place is free. Welcome newbee =) They will take care with YR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryandanielt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:32:45 PM

Yes Guys, ponzy MUST to moove forvard with some thing ore to die with appologies...

Any way and any how.

All mined amounts is held ... fo some approoval... what kinde of approoval yr needs when getting wage ore salary ?=))))

Money is stollen.

They non only ponzi but in adittion a tiefs. They stol my money. I am quit from this.

Place is free. Welcome newbee =) They will take care with YR.

Seriously??

Go through the hole forum and find me one other person that spells "tiefs" on purpose!

Providing your proper spelling shows that you know how to spell proper as you can spell more complex words and you just choose this form of speech/spelling.

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
CointellectUser

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:21:14 PM

From the last Cointellect's news (February, 20th):

"...Any users registered before February 1st wishing to bypass withdrawal limitations are encouraged to register a new account....:"

So it means that they want us to create new accounts and buy new contracts to be able to withdraw without the limits.

They thing we are really stupid...

BTW, It means they will not allow to withdraw any "meaningful" money from our current balances...and they want to catch us for the new Ponzi wave...

I can't believe their arrogance, impudency, disregard and hunger to steal our money without any shame...
asiemaus

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:34:55 PM

Apologies for spelling. Espesially for school teachers.

yчитe  pyccкий ecли нe нpaвитca плoxoй aнглийcкий.

Я нe нacтaивaю.

But if I will hold YR acc. with mined coins locked then how  should your call me Huh?

Dont bouther a lot abt spelling. People will come to know.

Shit is shit..... No metter with wrong spelling it is been happened ore with right.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:25:07 PM

Love it.... Please take my money!!!!

Hello, thanks for choosing CoIntellect!

Due to a combination of rising network difficulty and increasing competition, our lower-tier contracts have been rendered unprofitable and obsolete. As a result, we will be removing these contracts from our service. Any existing contracts ordered after January 1st will remain active but will be switched to a new earnings structure based on the current price of Bitcoin.

Both Expert and Premium contracts have been temporarily frozen until Bitcoin’s market value returns to a healthy price. Further course of action regarding these frozen contracts will be determined when we are more confident about the state of the cryptocurrency industry.

We apologize for the confusion caused by the abrupt change. All users had their live balance temporarily moved to HELD. This will enable us to start fresh and only credit your current Live Balance with the accurate daily earnings which are now on a sliding scale based on the price of BTC that day. Your previous balance will be held indefinitely until we are confident about the state of the cryptocurrency industry and we can consider our next course of action.

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:26:07 PM

Love it.... Please take my money!!!!

Hello, thanks for choosing CoIntellect!

Due to a combination of rising network difficulty and increasing competition, our lower-tier contracts have been rendered unprofitable and obsolete. As a result, we will be removing these contracts from our service. Any existing contracts ordered after January 1st will remain active but will be switched to a new earnings structure based on the current price of Bitcoin.

Both Expert and Premium contracts have been temporarily frozen until Bitcoin’s market value returns to a healthy price. Further course of action regarding these frozen contracts will be determined when we are more confident about the state of the cryptocurrency industry.

We apologize for the confusion caused by the abrupt change. All users had their live balance temporarily moved to HELD. This will enable us to start fresh and only credit your current Live Balance with the accurate daily earnings which are now on a sliding scale based on the price of BTC that day. Your previous balance will be held indefinitely until we are confident about the state of the cryptocurrency industry and we can consider our next course of action.

Make sure you send pics of Aruba Smiley we would love to see how stolen money spends.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:38:23 PM

Those ugly thiefs!

If i´m anywhere near their headquarters i collect my money myself and won´t go home until i have been paid my held amount of money in full.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:53:42 PM

Really we let the Cointellect's staff to run with our money and to start a new Ponzi scam?

Are they really nonpunishable?

Really we let them to stop our gabs by their "great" news and "irresistible" (fake) plans and let them to spend the money from our purchased contracts for their luxury lifes or we'll agree on some (legal) actions to stop them making more frauds?
asiemaus

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:08:21 AM

=)  For shure they will do all what your pointed out =)

And i do not beleave tt there is any way how to catch them (BY THE LOW).

With "unofficial" way - it is probably will do.... But ho is going to take keare of it for Doges ?  )
lacomepollos

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

..... ..... ..... .....

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:21:48 AM

Scam

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alexa10

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:09:40 AM

What is the best way to earnings from the CPU?
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:10:59 AM

sell that CPU Smiley

eestimees
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 4037

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 08:14:38 AM

Read this thread:
CPU only coins to mine?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:33:18 PM

=)  For shure they will do all what your pointed out =)

And i do not beleave tt there is any way how to catch them (BY THE LOW).

With "unofficial" way - it is probably will do.... But ho is going to take keare of it for Doges ?  )

It is not for Doges. It is for money we have spent for contracts and for some people it is about large amount if you consider that some people purchased the Basic, Premium or Expert contracts. In some cases it was even several Expert contracts. And this is already really much money lost. And on the other hand all of us we have to fight against scammers. If we do not they will continue to make their frauds against faithful people. I know that everyone is responsible for his/her decissions to believe in this kind of services and purchasing the contracts but it is not excuse for fraudelent acting of anyone. We have to fight against this/them to make the (not limited to internet world) world better place for living...for us, for our children, for all good people...

I don't talk about the lost money only but I wish they don't continue to make their frauds again and again with their self-confident feeling that they are nonpunishable...

We have to stop them somehow.
diosiam

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:58:11 AM

Greetings Miners,

We hope you are all enjoying the new year thus far. It has been a while since our last update so we felt it would be appropriate to share some news regarding our current thoughts and plans for expansion.

Road To Solvency

We understand many of our users are eager for updates regarding payouts. As such, we will address this first. Since implementing our plan of action in mid-February, we have continued to make progress with payouts and expect to be fully recovered within 2-3 months. In combination with the rising price of Bitcoin, we are confident service will continue to be restored in the coming weeks.

Georgia

With the recent closure of multiple mining businesses, CoIntellect is looking to capitalize on the opportunity and acquire any to-be liquidated equipment. We plan to co-locate the equipment with a specialized datacenter in Georgia -- the same datacenter used by BitFury. We believe this decision will allow us to strengthen our pool’s mining capacity at a reasonable price while furthering our goals.

China And The Mining Sector

With the recent downfall of the popular cryptocurrency exchange BTER, we have began to explore the option of potentially acquiring this now defunct exchange. We believe this approach would allow us to extend both the functionality and the network of BTER to the users of our own platform. Since our inception, we have always envisioned an open marketplace to trade our mining contracts. We believe we can harness BTER’s trade engine and platform to carry out our dream.

Thanks to our hard-working partners in China, we have successfully been able to submit a proposal and even negotiate the terms of the agreement. While we are far from finalizing anything, we are confident this acquisition would be a groundbreaking event for CoIntellect and would certainly be a step in the right direction.

Lastly, we are currently seeking applicants to fill positions in our Chinese branch. We are looking for both native Chinese speaking customer support representatives and marketing experts. Those looking to apply are encouraged to contact us: jobs@cointellect.com

As always, we thank you all for your continued support during these frustrating times.

Sincerely,
CoIntellect Staff

Angry Angry
ryandanielt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:16:52 AM

Oh yay lets all apply for a job there so we can end up working for free when they don't give us a pay cheque!!!

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:32:02 AM

LOL, they expect anyone to believe they have the money to acquire mines, acquire, fix and resurrect a bankrupt exchange, but not to pay out their customers?
diosiam

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:54:32 AM

Today, They not pay anymore, But yesterday i can withdraw 0.20 EUR,  Angry Angry
I can not believe they would be able to rescue them.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:29:21 AM

LOL, they expect anyone to believe they have the money to acquire mines, acquire, fix and resurrect a bankrupt exchange, but not to pay out their customers?

It seems they have a lot of "money" but they do not want to pay their users. Yes it is very strange and I do not think they will buy the cryptocurrency exchange bter.com .
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:28:09 AM

they ended up to scam as expected, last payout are helding for ever and they are not willing to release the payout, even for contracts's users

personally i did not lose anything, just pure profit, but i know many with their contracts have lost a tons
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: