Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
CointellectUser

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:58:49 PM

As it was already mentioned here.... It doesn't mean anything that the blocked amount is returned back to the live balance if you can't withdraw it.
Live balance is only the number shown on webpage.
Only successfuly withdrawn doge, btc or EUR have value...

I thing we have to be patient and not trying putting load to the dogecoin queue - this can make thing only worse if it is really "overloaded"...

I can understand it is like that because of the following:

1) Many users have not other choice than withdraw dogecoins as the PayPal payout is temporary stopped and they have not the minimum Basic contract to withdraw BTC. So it means that the dogecoin queue is really stucked by requests that usualy take place by PayPal or CryptoPay.

2) This also means that Cointellect must process more payouts by Dogecoins and their Dogecoins payout limit is reached very soon... Imagine - you are the company manufacturing any products with the aim to grow...you have also some limits for paying invoices, for products on stock, for number of employees, for cash payments, for energy costs, etc. Cointellect is not the exception (providing they are not scammers)

3) So, if you thing of thousands or hundred thousands of people that keep to withdraw small amounts every day - it can be really problem.
    If you can, don't withdraw small amounts now. It is exactly what Cointellect advices in their last news... You have nothing to loose - if withdrawal does not work because the queue is    full or because Cointellect doesn't own so many doges to satisfy everyone (if it is Ponzi or not), you will get nothing anyway. The only result will be the queue still more full... Try to wait and withdraw only higher amounts, e.g. once a week or still less frequently. All of us can only profit from this. If the balance is only numbers, anyway our withdrawal requests change nothing. If there are really technical issues, we have to help to unblock the queue and the way is to limit our small amounts requests...

4) If the queue is full and users requests are not satisfied so smoothly as before - panic begins to spread out over the users, forums...and everyone with any balance tries to get payout   as soon as possible - and it again leads to the full payout queue or to Cointellect's dogecoin limits ran out...

By my opinion, we have to keep calm, don't withdraw the small amounts (or don't withdraw too often)...
If the are scammers, we are already loosers and it will not save our investments anyway if they will occassionaly pay the EUR 10 to some of us .
If they are not scammers we can only profit by our patience and helping to make things going smoothly again...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:00:43 PM

Grin         

Error

Solo earnings may be used only for contract purchases

Grin

This is today morning news =)  Hoy miners !  So Yr may mine with aim to make a gift or donate (what eve is sound better for YR )

as even some day yr will buy the contract..... Ho said to YOUR that those money will be returned .... ?

The ponzi collapsing quait fast. Sad to admit but  looks like game is over.

from the look of it im pretty sure it is collapsing, oh well, all ponzi goes the same way , either faster or sooner they will shut down operation or scam

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:02:03 PM

Now it is over, 100% ponzi scheme  (before it was only 70-80% ponzi) , check the new contracts :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768402.msg10405051#msg10405051
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:04:12 PM

Now it is over, 100% ponzi scheme  (before it was only 70-80% ponzi) , check the new contracts :

So it will be gone in a month or 2 from now
asiemaus

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:05:35 PM

Smile on Your =)

Like a kid.....  O yes... Stay calm amd make bums ready for use =)) Good lack to your and yr  health but seems its better to stop well time before yrs bumes will be used by ponzi like this=)
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:09:36 PM

Come on guys, use your mind:

How can they pay > 1 Euro per day for mining with low hashrates while established multipools struggle at around 20k satoshi per MH/s per day?
I mined a few days with 2 gridseeds at 360 kh/s. Although most of the day (using my own mining software) there were a lot of disconnects, I made around 1.40 Eur/day. Did they find a secret coin with awesome profitability?

No! They wanted you to buy their contacts using FIAT, nothing else. Of course they had to pay some users from time to time in order to encourage people to invest more and more. Nothing else than the other scam services.

I was able to withdraw 5 Euro from my funds in Doge. After this first withdrawal, I got stuck at the anti-bot-verification. Even my credit cards didn't work to verify my account so they required me to buy contracts with FIAT or BTC (I didn't do that. Don't see a reason to pay in order to get my funds).
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:10:59 PM

Now it is over, 100% ponzi scheme  (before it was only 70-80% ponzi) , check the new contracts :

So it will be gone in a month or 2 from now

I don't know, I've stopped to "mining" at cointellect a couple of months ago ( Sep-Oct). I would like to know if someone here (now) want to buy a contract or not Roll Eyes.
mendoza1468

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:15:29 PM

Hi all BIG NEWS FROM CO INTELLECT !!!

A'hoy Miners,

We want to begin this announcement with a formal apology for the recent lack of communication. As you can imagine, Bitcoin’s volatile downtrend has put us in a difficult situation and we have been hard at work resolving payout concerns. To help us remain on track, we have decided to roll out support for the mining of additional cryptocurrencies - namely the ASIC resistant coins. Similar to a multi-pool, this will enable us to target the most profitable coins and maximize revenue for all parties.

In anticipation of this change, we will slowly begin to restructure our platform and phase out obsolete contracts. A combination of rising network difficulty and competition are beginning to render many of our introductory contracts futile. While those with recent purchases will continue to receive earnings, the Demo, Starter, and Pilot contracts will eventually be phased out and replaced with variable contracts.

Following our next platform update, earnings from existing contract plans will be revamped to more accurately reflect Bitcoin’s current price. Furthermore, solo-mined earnings will be restricted for use only with contract purchases.

We do want to emphasize that our team understands the frustration and inconveniences these recent changes may pose. Cryptocurrency mining is an unpredictable business with many risks. We do ask our users to remain aware of these risks and approach the industry with reason. As a mining service provider, we are caught in the midst of the recent economic turbulence and have little recourse outside of our recent platform changes. Despite the inconveniences, we are confident our plan of action moving forward is greatly preferable than those of our competitors.

We thank you for your continued understanding during these difficult times.

Sincerely,
CoIntellect Staff

DAMN !!! NOW ALL WITHDRAW METHOD ARE REMOVED .. Its getting worst than never ..
asiemaus

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:17:44 PM

I did paiment by bitcoin for Demo contr.   Acc is verified but wisdrow not available more thwn two weeks/

All the ways same story every day. In the morning @collect@ button pushed and untill server restart wisdroed

amount kept as "processed". After restart it comes back to "regular" position=) Its like a geme now (to wisdrow o not to wisdrow) Smiley
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:39:22 PM

Just found back one of their account (uid:380606) here on bitcointalk.org.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:21:35 PM

From my understanding and experience with the other scams/ponzis, this is the translation:

Quote from: cointellect news
We want to begin this announcement with a formal apology for the recent lack of communication.
We had a lack of ideas how to explain you that we don't want to pay but still need more money from you. Now we finally found one.

As you can imagine, Bitcoin’s volatile downtrend has put us in a difficult situation and we have been hard at work resolving payout concerns.
We didn't expect that our ponzi will collapse so soon. But no problem, WE will still make money.

To help us remain on track, we have decided to roll out support for the mining of additional cryptocurrencies - namely the ASIC resistant coins. Similar to a multi-pool, this will enable us to target the most profitable coins and maximize revenue for all parties.
With an increased price of our contracts. We will change our system that you are no longer will be able to use your ASICs, only CPU and GPU. This way we can ensure it will take ages you earned enough to buy our expensive contracts without spending FIAT or BTC.

Following our next platform update, earnings from existing contract plans will be revamped to more accurately reflect Bitcoin’s current price.
We are working hard to bring scam to a new level. Our new plans will be even more expensive so that will need to invest more money. Our staff ordered some Ferrari's that we need to pay.

Furthermore, solo-mined earnings will be restricted for use only with contract purchases.
Go on wasting your energy, you can buy our valueable contracts that make us rich.

Despite the inconveniences, we are confident our plan of action moving forward is greatly preferable than those of our competitors.
There are even worse scammers than we are

Cryptocurrency mining is an unpredictable business with many risks. We do ask our users to remain aware of these risks and approach the industry with reason.
Nearly every crypto investment is a scam. You could have lost your money somewhere else, so why thank you that you chose us. Soon we will prepare a new idea how to scam you, be patient.

We do want to emphasize that our team understands the frustration and inconveniences these recent changes may pose.
We know but we don't care. Shit happens.

We thank you for your continued understanding during these difficult times.
You still invested in other scams and ponzis although you knew they were not legit, so please donate more of your money/coins to us. We ensure you to have a great time with girls, drinks and party with your money.
mendoza1468

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:37:34 PM

WOW LOOK THEIR NEW CONTRACT BEFORE AND AFTER GOOD DEAL !!

BEFORE

http://postimg.org/image/nydxs4ugp/

AFTER

http://postimg.org/image/phbguedqj/

50% LESS THAN BEFORE

Hahaha ridiculous ...
Please don't buy no contract from them. I put more than 300$ on their website and where is that money?
In their pocket. Be aware. FRAUD AND PONZI !!!
NEVER GET ANY MONEY FROM THEM 0$
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:54:39 PM

WOW LOOK THEIR NEW CONTRACT BEFORE AND AFTER GOOD DEAL !!

BEFORE

http://postimg.org/image/nydxs4ugp/

AFTER

http://postimg.org/image/phbguedqj/

50% LESS THAN BEFORE

Hahaha ridiculous ...
Please don't buy no contract from them. I put more than 300$ on their website and where is that money?
In their pocket. Be aware. FRAUD AND PONZI !!!
NEVER GET ANY MONEY FROM THEM 0$

they are going to collapse
it's very clear
must be far away from them
lauraallen

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 06:45:56 PM

this payment from cointellect. click Angelina Femmy
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:04:09 PM

is there any one get paid from them today Huh
mendoza1468

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:38:23 PM

Since friday there is no payout on dogecoin, and since 3 week no paiements from paypal or crytopay.
but i never been able to withdraw nothing so ..
mendoza1468

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:34:57 PM

The latest broadcasts from various social media circuits are reporting a halt in Cointellect’s payment withdrawal process, further solidifying the company’s “Ponzi scheme” tag.

The Dogecoin-based cloud mining company have always been grilled by its users and onlookers for a series of issues, ranging from exaggerated service claims to hosting malicious entities on its website. And over the last months, customers have constantly been complaining regarding deliberate transaction delays. The latest reports of frozen funds however are ten-steps ahead — probably a final nail in the coffin — that has left users disappointed and agitated.

ponzi scheme

“I was a Cointellect user for several months,” recalled one of the Cointellect customers who said:

“I had three gridseeds running, each with its own raspberry pi as a host and an individual user/worker at Cointellect. I was able to make about 1 million Dogecoin, but lost quite a few by trading on Cryptsy. Unfortunately Cointellect stopped to process payouts three days ago. They show you the “success-site” when you try to withdraw, but they don’t transfer your coins anymore.”

This sentiment has been shared by other Cointellect customers as well, all of whom have reported similar exploitation by the company.

In an interview given to cryptocurrency news website CoinTelegraph last week, Cointellect COO Helder Rodrigues rubbished such reports. He simply blamed the entire thing on the volume of requests which turned out be more than what they originally anticipated during the holiday season. However, there has been no update on the halt in payment withdrawals up until this time of writing. The company’s Twitter page, as we see, is busy promoting their services every 15 minutes.

At press time, we are not sure whether Cointellect has disappeared with users’ money or not. But the entire episode indeed smells like a rotten fish. Stay tuned for more updates on this story.

Image Credits: Cointellect and Flickr
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:45:55 PM

i didnt see any withdraw since last friday
i think we will not see next days too

KushMinded

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:46:31 PM

i didnt see any withdraw since last friday
i think we will not see next days too

I have two recent pending transactions each for $100 from a few days ago. I did notice however when clicking on the withdrawal page where is shows your history of withdrawal requests there is an error page stating "Error. Sorry, this page is under maintenance, please try again after 10 Feb 4:00"

So hopefully something clears up tomorrow on that page, or they make a new announcement. Sounds like something is getting changed for tomorrow. 
CointellectUser

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:13:21 PM

Latest News from Cointellect:

Published at Feb 10, 2015 4:26:19 PM
Greetings Shibes,

We have some positive news to share regarding our recent progress with payouts. Starting today, any Basic, Starter and Pilot contracts purchased after January 1st
will have their CryptoPay payouts enabled. Furthermore, A1, A2 and premium contracts will also be eligible for CryptoPay withdrawals.

We are currently working on enabling Cryptopay for Expert contract owners, SwissCard is available free of charge for expert contracts.

All withdrawal fees have been waived.

Additionally, any users that wish to request their Crypto-debit Swiss cards can do so by visiting the request page at the link below:

https://cointellect.com/firstswisscard/request/

To The Moon!

Warm Regards,
CoIntellect Staff

But... ALL my Live Balance has moved to the Held status so even if I would like to use their CryptoPay option as I've purchased 3 Starter and 1 Pilot contracts, it it simply impossible... Again they play same game with us and our nerves...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: