Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
mendoza1468

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:33:43 PM

Here i found a website who show all mining website who scam or seem to do scam.
And yes cointellect is inside of that list. You can also send a mail to their site to let them verify if
the website is safe.
Take a look !!
http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm#C

Also ive tried my (1) gridseed blade on their website 1.5$ max a day
With 5 gridseed 1.5$ max a day
With my both graphic card 1.5$ max a day ...
Strange no?

Look like its a Pyramidal scheme
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:42:45 PM

They posted some news. There are only two things I can read: "in future" and "soon"
I'm sure they are close to their end.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:45:40 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 01:24:47 AM by mauriek

And yes cointellect is inside of that list. You can also send a mail to their site to let them verify if
the website is safe.
Take a look !!

Strange no?

Damn..you guys didn't know how to research and google information or just suffer from lack oxygen when you born or what?

That 1.5 max information already explain many times, and they have posted their picture in their blog, and also the verification for withdrawing is not required if you have contract and their COO and other staff already have their identity for public, some people already arrange for a visit to their office and some cloud mining investor meet and talk with their COO in person in last week London Bitcoin Expo, many scammer have exposed less information than them.

Yes, there are some stuff that need more clarification and further disclose information, Scam or not, only time will tell and when you decide to invest it's your job to search all available information to secure your investment and accusing other for scam while showing your laziness or your brain neuron deficiency to find relevant information is douché.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:39:36 AM

I got news for you i just tried to withdraw dogecoins and guess what?
They changed the rules they need verification that i am human and they need my credit card for that.

upload a gif

i send a message to a cointellect "friend" to tell them to go to hell and pulled the plug of my miner.
Not interested anymore they are  "unstable financial environment".

firefightergr did you bought your demo contract with the live balance of your cointellect account? Because they earlier said this could not verify account. You can verify it only by buying a contract (even only a demo one) with BTC or credit cards.

Withdraw only once per 24 hours.

In the news, they didn't say you cannot withdraw only once every 24hr. They only said that will give priority to miners who cash their earnings without splitting in n-transactions. I know a lot of miner friends who are withdrawing this way - by splitting their amount in many microtransactions - and it is crazy to me. I suppose people at CoIntellect are just trying to avoide a chokepoint by reducing their workload with no or minimal fuss to customers.

the website is safe.
Take a look !!

Strange no?

Damn..you guys didn't know how to research and google information or just suffer from lack oxygen when you born or what?

That 1.5 max information already explain many times, and they have posted their picture in their blog, and also the verification for withdrawing is not required if you have contract and their COO and other staff already have their identity for public, some people already arrange for a visit to their office and some cloud mining investor meet and talk with their COO in person in last week London Bitcoin Expo, many scammer have exposed less information than them.

Yes, there are some stuff that need more clarification and further disclose information, Scam or not, only time will tell and when you decide to invest it's your job to search all available information to secure your investment and accusing other for scam while showing your laziness or your brain neuron deficiency to find relevant information is douché.

+1. However, IMHO he's just trying to promote his own website.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
firefightergr

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:34:55 AM

Yes i bought the demo with the live balance and also did a withdraw of 5 euros-Dogecoins without any demand of credit card.
Now they demand a credit card to confirm i am human.
Why did they let withdraw the first time?
They change the rules everday putting obstacles to withdrawals.
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 04:52:07 AM

Yes i bought the demo with the live balance and also did a withdraw of 5 euros-Dogecoins without any demand of credit card.
Now they demand a credit card to confirm i am human.
Why did they let withdraw the first time?

They're asking you to verify the account because after 10€ (cumulative) of withdrawal you need to verify the account either by buying a demo contract (with BTC or credit cards) or by putting in your credit card data for identity verification. The first time, You have been able to withdraw without verifying your account because 5€ < 10€.

They change the rules everday putting obstacles to withdrawals.

No, in this case they haven't. I'm mining with them since for almost 4 months by now and such a rule where still in place at the time i enrolled. Also when they gave the chance to buy contracts with accounts' live balance they stated that such a way wasn't able to verify accounts.

firefightergr

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:41:23 AM

Ok in this case they haven't changed the rules,what about i can not trust them enough.

I do not give my credit card details around the net,the only "shops" i've trusted are paypal and amazon nobody else.
They must introduce some other way of verification.

I've never heard before about what "flash charge" is and no one demanded this before and what is the amount of it,i also have no way to check my credit card transaction until the next statement.

I do not want to put any cash in this but only produce with my miners and when i get enough live balance proceed to buy contracts,
i'm not in hurry to get rich.
So buying bitcoins is out of the question.
alphawow

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:04:42 AM

Why don't just create virtual card with 0$ inside.  I bought my contract with virtual card that I loaded only with enought money to buy contract, nothing more. They have my card info now, but I am not gonna load this card again. Isn't there bank in your country that offers virtual cards that you can create on line and as much as you wish?
firefightergr

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:40:16 PM

Why don't just create virtual card with 0$ inside.  I bought my contract with virtual card that I loaded only with enought money to buy contract, nothing more. They have my card info now, but I am not gonna load this card again. Isn't there bank in your country that offers virtual cards that you can create on line and as much as you wish?

1."I do not want to put any cash in this"
2.They can not flash charge me to verify with 0$ in the card.
alphawow

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:31:17 PM

Your case is strange, I used virtual card to buy starter contract and added money just for it. Already I could withdraw 13 eur in doge and no problem. How much they want to charge from your card  to prove you are human?
firefightergr

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:45:44 PM

Your case is strange, I used virtual card to buy starter contract and added money just for it. Already I could withdraw 13 eur in doge and no problem. How much they want to charge from your card  to prove you are human?

I do not know the amount they want to charge it is not mentioned,that by itself makes it unacceptable.
alphawow

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:08:06 PM

I don't know, it is unacceptable to withdraw from your card.  However try to mail them and ask. As I know in order to verify paypal they withdraw around 2.50$ from you card and then when you verify they put this withdrawn  amount in your account. Probably they do something like that, don't know because there was nothing like that in my account probably because i bought contract with card. Ask them, it is up to 3$ and if they put this back to your account, then doesn't seems problem.
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:08:48 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:41:57 PM by Grand_Voyageur

Your case is strange, I used virtual card to buy starter contract and added money just for it. Already I could withdraw 13 eur in doge and no problem. How much they want to charge from your card  to prove you are human?
Your case is strange, I used virtual card to buy starter contract and added money just for it. Already I could withdraw 13 eur in doge and no problem. How much they want to charge from your card  to prove you are human?

I do not know the amount they want to charge it is not mentioned,that by itself makes it unacceptable.

Credit card verification can be done even without a charge. I know people in Italian board who only verified their account - since the didn't want to buy contracts - and no one was charged on their cards for the verification. I bought the demo at a time live balance couldn't be used to buy contracts and I got verified my account with no strange charge (only the exact amount of the Demo contract price) as well as earning a few € more.

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:05:59 PM

Credit card verification can be done even without a charge. I know people in Italian board who only verified their account - since the didn't want to buy contracts - and no one was charged on their cards for the verification. I bought the demo at a time live balance couldn't be used to buy contracts and I got verified my account with no strange charge (only the exact amount of the Demo contract price) as well as earning a few € more.
i was verified after purchasing a contract with BTC. i would never give my cc info to unknown companies.

Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:16:13 PM

i was verified after purchasing a contract with BTC. i would never give my cc info to unknown companies.

Since buying a contract with BTC is possible and can verify the account, It's a sensible choice.  Wink

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:18:19 PM

Since buying a contract with BTC is possible and can verify the account, It's a sensible choice.  Wink
+1

asiemaus

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:57:02 PM

Guys its a scam/piramide.

On my one example I know what about .....

Looking & mining there  since nov. 2014.  Im able to proove my words.

Two weeks i am not able to wisdrow mined amount. Many tolks and nothing works. In the end of story some body will loose averything. And some thing tolkoing to me that this end is coming soon.... They  will tel yr any story.... for yr money of couse.
By now my loos id nothing  if to compere how many will be lost  by some people.

Remember my word. 20% commission for wisdrowal will exist forever.=) Jast DAMN them and smile....
firefightergr

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:35:10 PM

There is no way me giving them cash nor bitcoins to purchase anything, i am out,i just wanted to put my miners to work and make profit mining.
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:21:48 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 09:43:20 AM by eneloop

Hope somebody wrote down some names from the bitcoin expo guys...

A friend of mine is now waiting 1 week for a dodge coin withdrawal. I warned him not to invest in this ponzi. Think we will see cointellect soon in Puppets 101 "collapsed list".
bolt1909

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:21:24 PM

Hi all, honestly i've been on this website for more than a month and put more than 300$ in this website. This website look like scam alot. First of all,

1- Since my begining, they raise constantly the minimum money you NEED to withdraw so, they start at 10$ then 20, .. 50 on paypal minimum now they are at 100$ minimum !!!! WTF !! So ive never been able to withdraw any money !! All they want is you to put more money inside to rape your wallet

2 - They constantly say bla bla they have problem with paypal or dogecoin or cryptopay so its ALWAYS close and you CAN'T' even withdraw money ... IN DOGECOIN THEY TAKE 20% MORE COMISSION FEE Huh

Paypal image above ...

The second image is for cryptopay, you need contract of 1000$ and more to withdraw (so you CAN'T withdraw money) !!

3- They say you can mine yourself on the website but if you have a scrypt miner with more than 1mh/s they didn't accept your mining and you didn't make any money ... For I, im not even able to mine with my GPU card (2 gtx 970) Probably because they don't want me to mine alot so the software mine on CPU. I contact them and they say they don't know why ..... ( DON'T BUY CONTRACT ON EBAY TO MINE COINTELLECT IT DIDN'T WORK LOOK DOWN WHAT EBAY SELLER SAID !!)

4 - From begining all seem to go well but more time past and more the scam began, their software look like arrange so if you have 2.22 $ /day contract don'T think you gonna have 4$ because it look like its controlled by false or strange software so you have 2.22. (yes its what you paid for but so constant and bizzare)

5- At start there was no comission fee, more i had money in account more the comission was growing so it pas from 5% to 20% now !!!!

6- Is it safe to buy contract ? It look like yes but they didn't guaranteed that you gonna received what you paid for !!

So since begining no money for me just a lost of money, not able to withdraw, huge commission fee 20% + , mining at low speed, and more but don'T forget THEY WANT YOUR MONEY !!

BE AWARE OF THOSE !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6lIJdTyhQ&feature=youtu.be

I can confirm that this is all true and guess what, you can't buy demo with BTC anymore and withdrawal for purchased contract do not work any more ....I have starter (purchased 4 month ago) and now i'm waiting more than 7 days to receive my doge coin (usually withdraw once per week not every day) but my friend have free acc and he got doge coin after 10 min (withdraw every day) !?
For @alphawow i have only one message  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: