Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:22:57 PM

unbiased -> are you kidding?
This is a fanboys article. Some people are waiting for 2 weeks now for their withdrawals. Do you pay them?

You did some mining calculations? No

Did you even bother to read the damn thing? Or are you just blabbing like everyone else based on "hearsay"?

"Note from the author : I am a paying Cointellect customer myself. The review of this service does not condone the services provided by Cointellect, as we are not telling you to “invest and get rich”. These are my personal experiences from using their service, and should not influence your decision making at any point."
Yep, I did:
"The pressing questions is : "is Cointellect a scam or not"? My answer to that question would be " no, it isn't".
Granted, they have some shortcomings, but that is to expected from a brand new cloud mining company."

No, it is NOT because of mining. If they can mine that amount of coins there won't be any issue.
Again, you did some mining calculations? No, else you won't say they are legit.
This is just an bad elaborated article.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mendoza1468

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:24:27 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 01:56:29 PM by mendoza1468

[/url][/url]
I just published my unbiased review of Cointellect's services here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cointellect-review-some-shortcomings-that-need-to-be-addressed-but-not-a-scam

No issues for me so far, but keeping a close eye on it Smiley

Hahaha this is ridiculous. look what he write :

Personally, I have not experienced any issues with my mining contracts so far, as everything seems to be in order. Then again, I have not yet attempted to withdraw any of my earnings, as I am saving up my balance to purchase an additional contract. Whether this is a wise decision or not, only time will tell. But I have confidence in Cointellect right now.
I'm sorry its not you but be aware of this website don't invest money ..

AND HOW CAN YOU SAY ITS NOT A SCAM ...
you are not the one who invest money in this website and never received 1 penny (i dont talk about the fake demo contract)

Better look this one, a true review of this website : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6lIJdTyhQ

P.S there is no cryptocurrency ATM who gave so much reward ( And they mine dogecoin ) and they are not able to pay people ... and I. All whitdraw are refused, and when you write to them they say bla bla little problem you gonna get pay ... After 1 month without paiements who can you really believe?

http://s17.postimg.org/tr33bbm8v/Capture.jpg

The only person who withdraw money is Daniel Fonseca and Diane Milic the P.D.G of cointellect and he just bought a new yacht with all our money !!

So ... Please guy stay away from this website
Dusty

Activity: 731
Merit: 503

Libertas a calumnia

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 10:32:50 AM

Payments and communication stopped, the game is over Smiley

Articoli bitcoin: Il portico dipinto
Rotweiler

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:48:54 AM

I totally agree.
My payments were also pending since 3 days and I have sent a hateful email to them.
There will be more of this kind of websites if idiots like us keep trusting them.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:59:40 PM

Very lucky once
Fortunately, I already withdraw all my coins since few days ago Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Dusty

Activity: 731
Merit: 503

Libertas a calumnia

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 01:50:03 PM

It has been a nice ride, while it lasted!  Cheesy

Articoli bitcoin: Il portico dipinto
bolt1909

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:18:32 PM

Payments and communication stopped, the game is over Smiley
+1
It’s been over two weeks since the majority of the members got paid. Debitcard and others bla,bla is just to kill time to pack up and go. For now only withdrawals from free acc goes smoothly. So, i will ride it as long as that option working  Wink
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:59:23 PM

It looks over indeed..

Regarding the "live" feed of the DC @ http://dc.cointellect.com/ , could that be just on a loop with a timestamp generated by the server? This would explain why the date, etc is missing from the paused video.
It also explains why it looks 100% the same as last time i checked, a few weeks ago..
orgi666

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:31:00 PM

No payouts anymore,hands away.I was lucky just mining on my computer.Got nice money from them till they did pay out.
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:37:24 PM

Last time I had a look on that webcam some racks were open and the poster on the upper right corner started to peel off from the wall. For me this one is different now.
voro76

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:42:24 PM

I still hope that everything will be OK.

Today they responded my email regarding my pending DOGE payout:

Hello, thanks for choosing CoIntellect!

We apologize that your payout is still pending. However, we are doing our best to clear all outstanding transactions.

In the meantime, please consider compounding your earnings until all withdrawal methods are working normally again. Or if you still choose to withdraw, we suggest withdrawing higher amounts in fewer transactions to facilitate a quicker processing in the queue.

We thank you for your continued support as we work through this payment delay issue. We are confident that soon we will be able to bring back the quick payments we have offered our users in the past.

Warm Regards, Kristine.
CoIntellect Customer Support & Sales

I'm mining with my ASIC and I have nothing to lose but the money I will have to pay for the electricity bill.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:55:56 PM

I don't think this will last for a long time. Better to move to another pool atleast Eobot. I think Eobot will last more than cointellect as many users are mining to pool which find blocks. Remember, I am not suggesting you to move on to Eobot but it is better than cointellect. If you ask me, I would recommend using Nicehash or Multipool or Cex.io as there is merge mining.

I'm mining with my ASIC and I have nothing to lose but the money I will have to pay for the electricity bill.

It is the biggest lose. Even if we have a best ASIC miner(s), if electricity costs are high, we will get a -ve ROI.

-MZ

mendoza1468

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:42:27 PM

I don't think this will last for a long time. Better to move to another pool atleast Eobot. I think Eobot will last more than cointellect as many users are mining to pool which find blocks. Remember, I am not suggesting you to move on to Eobot but it is better than cointellect. If you ask me, I would recommend using Nicehash or Multipool or Cex.io as there is merge mining.

It is the biggest lose. Even if we have a best ASIC miner(s), if electricity costs are high, we will get a -ve ROI.

-MZ

Yep, for now the problem is that cointellect didn't want our Asic miner. My gridseed blade on their website shot like 500 kh/s max ... now im on multipool with cryptsy. Its alot slower but it works at least ..
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:14:39 PM

we can see a lot of pending withdraws..
i was a sweet dream
some people really earn with this populer ponzi
but  story end..

dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:49:34 PM

it's not surprise if it's really collapse
it's ponzi
and all ponzi will be a scam one day..
drwatson84

Activity: 379
Merit: 254

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:24:16 AM

Indeed they are scam.
1. Have you noticed their Webcam has time of China and day written in chinese whereas they say they are located somewhere else (tallin)
2. See their pool hash graph moving up and down randomly? Disconnect your Internet and it won't give you any error and will continue to show up and downs of has rate.
3. The miner software will show incremental increase in doge coin rather tha showing your hashes being accepted or not? (I am not sure for this point if I am right?)

★★★ PAKISTANI ★★★CRYPTO-CURRENCY  ★★★PAKCOIN 
★★★ LONG TERM PROJECT ★★★ ACCEPTED IN PAKISTAN (www.pakcoin.io/merchants) ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096893.0
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:37:52 AM

Indeed they are scam.
1. Have you noticed their Webcam has time of China and day written in chinese whereas they say they are located somewhere else (tallin)

I don't know about that. It might be a name of any company or person or similar who offered this service/app. Did you translate the word and where did you find the webcam?

2. See their pool hash graph moving up and down randomly? Disconnect your Internet and it won't give you any error and will continue to show up and downs of has rate.

This is also a normal thing AFAIK. Even the real cloud mining websites show like this and I am sure they aren't taking the hashrate from their miner but just an animated hashrate.

3. The miner software will show incremental increase in doge coin rather tha showing your hashes being accepted or not? (I am not sure for this point if I am right?)

All cloud mining should show their accepted hashes but normally, no cloud mining shows it, just incremental increase of coin X.

-MZ

dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:59:21 PM

is there anybody who can take money from cointellect in past 3 days?
can we confirm that, they are scam?
voro76

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:22:36 PM

is there anybody who can take money from cointellect in past 3 days?
can we confirm that, they are scam?

I have a pending payout request for almost one week now but let's not put the SCAM label yet on them. Maybe they try to resolve the CryptoPay and PayPal issue first. I'm still hoping.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:25:01 PM

Seeing as you were not satisfied with my review, I made a withdrawal request today & got paid within a few hours.

Screenie :

https://i.imgur.com/rm0WMU7.jpg

Maybe I was just lucky, I honestly can't tell....But at least I got something out of it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: