Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
asiemaus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:42:12 PM

just to let Your know what wil happend if  finally desigion to wisdrow (even with 20% fee) Doges will ocuur.... =)

Nothing will happened.. amount will be in process untill server restart. After that it will be returned for Yr acc...for future wisdrow try I gess=)

This game will be stoped when ?  I think sould be quait soon. Sach a solid amount of market affekted.. = ) We are whatching now begining of
the wary intr. story.  Let us by some popcorn and just look around.

Good luck To All of Yr !!! =)
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fensnet

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:56:34 AM

Same message now for 6 days by cointellect and cryptopay :

"Great job!, Your payment is on the way. Please check your account shortly."

BUT NO PAYMENT AT ALL AND NO REPLY TO EMAIL   Embarrassed

PS Read :"http://www.1a20.com/category/cointellect-com/
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:05:38 AM

Several sources report this was posted on their facebook community page:

With hard work. The thing is we have more than 70000 customers. Lots of them when bitcoin drop request the money. We are a small company and we were not expecting so much request. So when we started with the delays, more and more customers did the same and start to request money. So our system failed. If all customers of a bank went there to take out the money, in the same day, the bank will not pay you. Everyone knows that and accept. We are passing the same. There is feel of fear in the air and a kind of panic and lots of customers made a lot of requests. So We are paying very slowly because the number of request is too high. I am sorry for that situation but like I told before we are working hard to pay to all customers.

There is no reason a legitimate mining company could not pay out all its customers every day (/week whatever) from their mining revenue.
So it looks like another ponzi is collapsing.
fensnet

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 06:28:37 PM

All my dogecoin withdrawal requests are canceled  Angry
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:13:26 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 07:25:20 PM by 5ick3uffalo

All my dogecoin withdrawal requests are canceled  Angry

Yes, mine too wondered where that huge live balance suddenly came from Cheesy

Wonder if it's better to withdraw 1million dodge wise or waiting for the  Mastercard?

Tested with 390.000 dodge withdraw right now....

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:43:59 PM

well they sent me 32 Doge yesterday then canceled my withdrawal and today they had the audacity to send 4 doge and cancel my withdrawal.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:02:37 PM

well they sent me 32 Doge yesterday then canceled my withdrawal and today they had the audacity to send 4 doge and cancel my withdrawal.

32 Coins? Thought min. Amount is 0.10 euro which is around  600 coins?

Really strange, loved that HYIP but it seems sky is falling.

I would re-invest profits but without payments - nope.

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 03:11:02 PM

Hope somebody wrote down some names from the bitcoin expo guys...

A friend of mine is now waiting 1 week for a dodge coin withdrawal. I warned him not to invest in this ponzi. Think we will see cointellect soon in Puppets 101 "collapsed list".

Could you elaborate on the "friend of mine" withdrawal request? How much he requested to withdraw? He requested it to be made by Dogecoins, Paypal or Cryptopay? He has a verified account or not? When his request was made?

I made my last withdrawal request on January 27th and got them two days later. TxID: 578e126f326ada0bd553a375b4a2b5b50bc059c5fc70a48b135d5423cc070359.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:22:05 PM

Have contracts running until March but I think they will never pay me again because I ROI'ed.

Really thought this ponzi was running little bit longer but without fresh investors money it's collapsing. Who with a right mind is buying contracts now knowing they not even pay cents?

Was fun while it lasted, at least some million coins profit but was so close to re-invest.

Phewwww

subseaguru

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:31:48 AM

Have contracts running until March but I think they will never pay me again because I ROI'ed.

Really thought this ponzi was running little bit longer but without fresh investors money it's collapsing. Who with a right mind is buying contracts now knowing they not even pay cents?

Was fun while it lasted, at least some million coins profit but was so close to re-invest.

Phewwww

they sent me an email today about re-investing. i said no way.

bolt1909

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:11:07 AM

Phewwww

they sent me an email today about re-investing. i said no way.

+1
No one is so dumb to give them money with no interest and with no option to withdraw...Only free acc working fine (daily withdrawals)..so change your IP make new free acc and You take their money...Smiley
firefightergr

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:32:04 AM

I sent them an email with my Dogecoin address asking to withdraw my earnings.

their answer

"Thank you for choosing CoIntellect. We are happy to have you onboard.

The account verification is a necessary security measure to prevent fraudulent transactions and auto-bot registrations it will trigger when you try to withdraw Ђ10 or more and even without withdrawing due to your account usage. The verification system has always been online and is the same whether you withdraw by Euros or Dogecoins and is a REQUIRED process at the moment. We charge Ђ1 or equivalent to your card to make sure it's yours. The charge creates a unique transaction identifier and this way we can verify your account.

As much as we want to help you, we cannot manually override the automated system and manually verify your account. This would compromise our security and be unfair to the majority of our other users who go through the same verification process without any issues. We hope you understand.

However, we implemented a change in coordination with our merchant banks wherein users who buy a contract will no longer be required to be verified when making a withdrawal. So we suggest exploring the option of purchasing one of our contracts, even the Demo one, to bypass this anti-bot verification. If you do not have a valid card, you can use Bitcoins to purchase. Fortunately, purchasing Bitcoins is pretty simple these days. We recommend using Cryptopay https://cryptopay.me/ our partner solution for Bitcoin transactions.

Should you have any other questions feel free to ask, we are happy to help you with your mining experience."

I did buy their demo contract,not with CC or BTC but with my earnings and the fact that i am writing them does not convince them i am human.

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 10:45:08 AM

I sent them an email with my Dogecoin address asking to withdraw my earnings.

their answer

"Thank you for choosing CoIntellect. We are happy to have you onboard.

The account verification is a necessary security measure to prevent fraudulent transactions and auto-bot registrations it will trigger when you try to withdraw Ђ10 or more and even without withdrawing due to your account usage. The verification system has always been online and is the same whether you withdraw by Euros or Dogecoins and is a REQUIRED process at the moment. We charge Ђ1 or equivalent to your card to make sure it's yours. The charge creates a unique transaction identifier and this way we can verify your account.

As much as we want to help you, we cannot manually override the automated system and manually verify your account. This would compromise our security and be unfair to the majority of our other users who go through the same verification process without any issues. We hope you understand.

However, we implemented a change in coordination with our merchant banks wherein users who buy a contract will no longer be required to be verified when making a withdrawal. So we suggest exploring the option of purchasing one of our contracts, even the Demo one, to bypass this anti-bot verification. If you do not have a valid card, you can use Bitcoins to purchase. Fortunately, purchasing Bitcoins is pretty simple these days. We recommend using Cryptopay https://cryptopay.me/ our partner solution for Bitcoin transactions.

Should you have any other questions feel free to ask, we are happy to help you with your mining experience."

I did buy their demo contract,not with CC or BTC but with my earnings and the fact that i am writing them does not convince them i am human.

You wasted your time writing such an e-mail since they stated long time ago that buying demo (or upper) contracts with your balance cannot verify your account. Also if you had read this thread's posts before writing your worthless e-mail you could have saved your own time.

Yes i bought the demo with the live balance and also did a withdraw of 5 euros-Dogecoins without any demand of credit card.
Now they demand a credit card to confirm i am human.
Why did they let withdraw the first time?

They're asking you to verify the account because after 10€ (cumulative) of withdrawal you need to verify the account either by buying a demo contract (with BTC or credit cards) or by putting in your credit card data for identity verification. The first time, You have been able to withdraw without verifying your account because 5€ < 10€.

They change the rules everday putting obstacles to withdrawals.

No, in this case they haven't. I'm mining with them since for almost 4 months by now and such a rule where still in place at the time i enrolled. Also when they gave the chance to buy contracts with accounts' live balance they stated that such a way wasn't able to verify accounts.
Your case is strange, I used virtual card to buy starter contract and added money just for it. Already I could withdraw 13 eur in doge and no problem. How much they want to charge from your card  to prove you are human?
Your case is strange, I used virtual card to buy starter contract and added money just for it. Already I could withdraw 13 eur in doge and no problem. How much they want to charge from your card  to prove you are human?

I do not know the amount they want to charge it is not mentioned,that by itself makes it unacceptable.

Credit card verification can be done even without a charge. I know people in Italian board who only verified their account - since the didn't want to buy contracts - and no one was charged on their cards for the verification. I bought the demo at a time live balance couldn't be used to buy contracts and I got verified my account with no strange charge (only the exact amount of the Demo contract price) as well as earning a few € more.
i was verified after purchasing a contract with BTC. i would never give my cc info to unknown companies.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
subseaguru

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:46:38 PM

i asked them why they were only paying out a few doge per withdrawal, this is the response i got. mind you, i have nearly 48 Euros still showing as in withdrawal.

Hello, thanks for choosing CoIntellect!

We want to thank you for your continued support and confidence despite the prolonged issues that we are facing in bringing back the quick and constant availability of withdrawals that we had before.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused. Please allow us some more time to work through all pending payments and process your transaction. As always, we assure you that despite the unavoidable delay, all requests are being honored and all users will receive what is due to them.

In the meantime, please consider compounding your earnings until all withdrawal methods are working normally again. Or if you still choose to withdraw, we suggest withdrawing higher amounts in fewer transactions to facilitate a quicker processing in the queue.

Our team is already working in long term solutions for these payout issues. We can mention as one of these solutions, the MasterCard cash card that we recently announced.

We apologize if we still cannot give out the specific date of its release for all users. Our management team is still finalizing the complete details of its roll out, including cost, method of purchase, and mailing logistics.

Once we are ready with all information, we will of course make an official announcement and you will see the card available online.

Have a great day!

Regards, Ahmed.
CoIntellect, Customer Support and Sales.
CoIntellect.com | mining done right |

bolt1909

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:23:04 AM

We wanted to issue a quick reminder to all folks That we are Rapidly approaching the official release of our crypto-linked debit cards. For Those unaware, the debit card makes it easy to instantly spend and withdraw your earnings CoIntellect.

For a limited time, we will be offering free debit cards to All Those who purchase BASIC contracts. This offer expires at the end of the month.

These debit cards will be physically mailed to you and will require activation. Once activated, they can be used for almost anything.
• Withdraw cash from an ATM
• Spend your favorite cryptocurrency
• Transact with any MasterCard merchant internationally

As Mentioned above, simply purchase a BASIC contract and you will automatically be enrolled for a free debit card. If you have no BASIC contract but want to receive payouts from cointellect card, please fill card request form, These requests will be processed after BASIC contracts owners, at second step.

Happy Mining!
Sincerely, CoIntellect Staff
They are just to funny.....Give me your money, give me your money... hahahahha
dr1980m

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:26:13 AM

cointellect paid perfectly for a long time
but nowadays they have some problem
it will be red flag
must be carefully if you want make invest here..
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:58:26 AM

No way they will issue a debit card. Without payouts they will have a ton of cc chargebacks at the end of the month.
Oh wait, they will tell us that we are responsible that they can't issue a debit card because our chargeback claims. Cheesy
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 12:08:20 PM

I just published my unbiased review of Cointellect's services here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cointellect-review-some-shortcomings-that-need-to-be-addressed-but-not-a-scam

No issues for me so far, but keeping a close eye on it Smiley
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:15:54 PM

I just published my unbiased review of Cointellect's services here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cointellect-review-some-shortcomings-that-need-to-be-addressed-but-not-a-scam

No issues for me so far, but keeping a close eye on it Smiley
unbiased -> are you kidding?
This is a fanboys article. Some people are waiting for 2 weeks now for their withdrawals. Do you pay them?

You did some mining calculations? No
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 01:02:49 PM

unbiased -> are you kidding?
This is a fanboys article. Some people are waiting for 2 weeks now for their withdrawals. Do you pay them?

You did some mining calculations? No

Did you even bother to read the damn thing? Or are you just blabbing like everyone else based on "hearsay"?

"Note from the author : I am a paying Cointellect customer myself. The review of this service does not condone the services provided by Cointellect, as we are not telling you to “invest and get rich”. These are my personal experiences from using their service, and should not influence your decision making at any point."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: