Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:27:24 AM

FYI, this is a HYIP. Play safe.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KushMinded

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:36:03 AM

Can you elaborate? How do you recommend playing?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 06:38:40 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 07:13:08 AM by Grand_Voyageur

Im not able to buy basic+ contracts so if buy a pilot will be available instantly basic+ contracts?
Or I should wait until pilot contract expires?

To buy a BASIC contract you shall unlock it by buying first a PILOT one; however, after you have bought the PILOT you can buy BASIC contacts immediately.

Quite unusual comment given your red trust score. However, caution must be excersised with every BTC/money deal not only with Cointellect.
By the while actually they're worst scam than CoIntellect around, see Cloudmining 101 for reference.

Can you elaborate? How do you recommend playing?

CoIntellect is suspected to be a SCAM/Ponzi by some users; however, scores of other cloud mining initiatives are fare more worse than it, You could see it by yourself in the Cloudmining101 thread.
As usual, I recommend you to use it firstly as a mining pool than IF you want to put in some money to buy contracts, I recommend doing as me to not put 1 satoshi more than you can afford to lose (e.g. I could put in the money I waste on booze, but not the one I need for my flat rent).
Basically, as with every investment, do your own due diligence, play safe....and enjoy life.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 07:47:56 AM

CoIntellect is paying as usual!!!

Just got my daily payment in just 1hr from withdrawal to Cryptsy balance.
They've also made an announcement to say payments are processed normally. https://cointellect.com/news/view/?id=41

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
alphawow

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:03:46 AM

I am mining in cointellect since 2 months. Contaract mining is fine, I've purchased demo contract and daily earnings was around 1.75 euro +- 0.05 eur.  Other time I run gridseed g-blade 5/6 mhs and i am earning aroung 1.50 auro per day. But this week something is wrong with them.  Two days ago I made withdraw in dogecoins and still dogecoins are not sent to my address. Today i made withdraw and coins was sent instantly. I don't know what is wrong with their pool but today I don't have earned nothing from my mining, yestarday I have not earned nothing for 10 hours. This is happening for first time to me.  They don't answer emails, don't know if they are busy or just don't want to bother with us...  Their software is good and I don't find viruses. I am earning around 0.30 euro per day with cpu mining with core i7 2400 with their software set at 70% intensity which loads my cpu max at 50%   I've mined in many other pools with gridseed gblade and max earnings was 0.30$ per day from WDC mining, with dogecoin i could earn max 0.20$.  I don't know what is their scheme, but at all in cointellect you can earn much more than in another pool. 
I hope they will fix what is wrong... Still my earnings for today are not showing in website, but I am mining. Thats weird...

jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:21:38 AM

I am mining in cointellect since 2 months. Contaract mining is fine, I've purchased demo contract and daily earnings was around 1.75 euro +- 0.05 eur.  Other time I run gridseed g-blade 5/6 mhs and i am earning aroung 1.50 auro per day. But this week something is wrong with them.  Two days ago I made withdraw in dogecoins and still dogecoins are not sent to my address. Today i made withdraw and coins was sent instantly. I don't know what is wrong with their pool but today I don't have earned nothing from my mining, yestarday I have not earned nothing for 10 hours. This is happening for first time to me.  They don't answer emails, don't know if they are busy or just don't want to bother with us...  Their software is good and I don't find viruses. I am earning around 0.30 euro per day with cpu mining with core i7 2400 with their software set at 70% intensity which loads my cpu max at 50%   I've mined in many other pools with gridseed gblade and max earnings was 0.30$ per day from WDC mining, with dogecoin i could earn max 0.20$.  I don't know what is their scheme, but at all in cointellect you can earn much more than in another pool. 
I hope they will fix what is wrong... Still my earnings for today are not showing in website, but I am mining. Thats weird...

Just a suggestion: Using 2 gridseed mini (usb) miner with 365 kh/s each, you'd get the same amount (around 1.50 EUR/day) as with your 5 MH/s blade. If you can find them for 15-20 Euro, you could use your blade for mining other coins and have a quick ROI for the mini miners.
alphawow

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:41:42 AM

Just a suggestion: Using 2 gridseed mini (usb) miner with 365 kh/s each, you'd get the same amount (around 1.50 EUR/day) as with your 5 MH/s blade. If you can find them for 15-20 Euro, you could use your blade for mining other coins and have a quick ROI for the mini miners.

Oh, is that for real? I mean did you test it?   Will I earn more if I put 15mhs on cointellect or it is fixed to 1.50 eur (someone mentioned it is fixed) ?
Thanks for your advice, I am gonna try it.
jawitech

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:41:57 PM

Oh, is that for real? I mean did you test it?   Will I earn more if I put 15mhs on cointellect or it is fixed to 1.50 eur (someone mentioned it is fixed) ?

There was a statement from them that the have a cap for small hash miners, up to 10 MH/s get a maximum of 1.50 EUR/day, no matter the hashrate. Above 10 MH/s they pay more (don't know the details). So if you can get the same amount with less hashrate, better everything above to generate additional profit somewhere else.

My stats using 2 mini gridseeds 365 kh/s each.
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:00:22 PM

maybe they still paying perfectly (?)
but cointellect and that kind of cloud mining system has high risk
i have some invest in cloud mining too..
but must be cerafully when make invest there...

jawitech

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:21:06 PM

maybe they still paying perfectly (?)
but cointellect and that kind of cloud mining system has high risk
i have some invest in cloud mining too..
but must be cerafully when make invest there...

Sure, just think: How can they pay 1.50 EUR/day for mining Doge (a merge mining coin with huge network hashrate and diff) even for low hashrate miners?
jawitech

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:21:43 PM

Oh, is that for real? I mean did you test it?   Will I earn more if I put 15mhs on cointellect or it is fixed to 1.50 eur (someone mentioned it is fixed) ?

Found it:

"Well, your earnings will be according to your hashrate all the time, but
you will have to understand that we have a €1.5 flat mining rate for
miners with less than 10 MH/s and if you don't surpass that limit, your
earnings will remain at €1.5 daily. Of course, if you purchase a
contract, and you don't want to perform solo-mining, you can stop using
your own hardware and let the contracts with all the work.
Our hashing packages will reward you instantly after activation and you
don't need to do anything else.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any other questions. We are
more than happy to be of assistance.

Have a great day!

Regards, Luis.
CoIntellect, Customer Support and Sales.
CoIntellect.com | mining done right |"

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789970.40 (first post)
siavonen

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:47:34 PM

Hey guys,
I've been using cointellect for few 2-3 weeks now with solo mining and researching it at the same time. Went trough a lot of reviews and forums mainly here. In the end I decided to buy the demo pack to see how it works out.
I bought it minutes before posting this post so I won't have any results to post but in the up coming days I will update here how it's going etc.
I know u guys have no reason to trust me since I'm a new member here but I hope to proove my self Tongue
Anyhow, as I mentioned I'll be testing their services and possibly buy one of their more exensive packages later.
I'll update my progress with screenshots etc.
Hopefully this turns out good.

Since I live in finland at some point I will visit their company to clerify some things atleast Tongue
Anyhow more details will follow later Smiley
firefightergr

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:26:16 AM

Hi all,i am new to cointellect since late December.
Back then the minimum withdrawal limit was 50 euros,now that my earnings reached 26 euros they raised the limit to 100 euros.
Additional they do not allow bying a contract with earnings made but only with paypal.
If they keep raising the limit i wont be able to withdraw any amount inthe future.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:55:19 AM

Hi all,i am new to cointellect since late December.
Back then the minimum withdrawal limit was 50 euros,now that my earnings reached 26 euros they raised the limit to 100 euros.
Additional they do not allow bying a contract with earnings made but only with paypal.
If they keep raising the limit i wont be able to withdraw any amount inthe future.

From Cointellect Site Published at Jan 13, 2015 8:53:16 PM
We are releasing a new feature which will allow you to spend your internal Dogecoin balance on CoIntellect’s products and services. Up until recently, we were only able to accept Bitcoin and fiat as payment for contracts. Miners can now use their active Dogecoin balance to compound their earnings and immediately purchase additional contracts.
[/quote

firefightergr

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:19:36 AM

Thanks for replying,i just bought a contract.
I guess this is new.
I had i discussion with a cointellect assistant at  January 7 and she told me that i can not buy contract directly.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:42:58 AM

Thanks for replying,i just bought a contract.
I guess this is new.
I had i discussion with a cointellect assistant at  January 7 and she told me that i can not buy contract directly.

Your welcome.  I only joined yesterday with my own GPU miner and so far it all looks good, I will look for another week and if all is well take a plunge on a contract.

mirjangka

Activity: 154

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 09:59:07 AM

dogecoin withdrawal works fast right now
good job CT

siavonen

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:35:51 PM

Hey everyone,

So today I decided to test cointellect dogecoin withdrawal and see how fast they can send it to my wallet.
I was surprised to see that within 5 minutes my withdraw was processed and the coins showedup in my wallet.

Here's some proof Tongue

http://puu.sh/eDAUl/1a556e63cb.png
http://puu.sh/eDAXB/8108568312.png
Code:
Hash: 40d5ad75597c438c759de1d75ca95cbdc0d22cb89b3df961f9dc7cd53490a56a
https://dogechain.info/tx/40d5ad75597c438c759de1d75ca95cbdc0d22cb89b3df961f9dc7cd53490a56a

At least now we see that they're improving their payment system and they might actually be legit Tongue
What do you guys think?
KushMinded

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:20:33 PM

Interesting.Today's withdrawal completed with a few minutes, but yesterday's and Tuesday are still pending.

2 of my withdrawal still pending untul now allready 48 hours+++
Same here. Did a withdraw minutes ago and received it instantly, but 2 are still pending (from yesterday and the day before).
I think we have just to be a bit more patience.

Looks like my pending withdrawals were refunded back to my account balance. Did this happen to anyone else?
alphawow

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:02:29 PM

Withdrawal  request  I did at monday was refunded too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: