Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
firefightergr

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:05:58 PM

Ok,is it profitable to collect Dogecoins with 20% comission fee?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funkydog

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:39:07 AM

My payments just stay processing for over a week now and whenever i email them they send me a standard email back.....

No help, worst support ever and my 10 day contract stopped mining after 7 days...

Waste of time and money!
alphawow

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:21:39 AM

I've purchased starter contract, will report soon how it is going.

BTW they will offer master debit cards soon and you will be able to withdraw directly from your account, so probably everything with them is legit.
Earnings from solo mining are reduced, I've used to  earn 1.50 euro per day, now with same hashrate I earn maximum 1 eur.
mendoza1468

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:23:33 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 03:30:19 PM by mendoza1468

Hi all, honestly i've been on this website for more than a month and put more than 300$ in this website. This website look like scam alot. First of all,

1- Since my begining, they raise constantly the minimum money you NEED to withdraw so, they start at 10$ then 20, .. 50 on paypal minimum now they are at 100$ minimum !!!! WTF !! So ive never been able to withdraw any money !! All they want is you to put more money inside to rape your wallet

2 - They constantly say bla bla they have problem with paypal or dogecoin or cryptopay so its ALWAYS close and you CAN'T' even withdraw money ... IN DOGECOIN THEY TAKE 20% MORE COMISSION FEE Huh

http://s18.postimg.org/qh9ywqbid/Capture1.jpg

Paypal image above ...

http://s22.postimg.org/9gd5kiy3x/Capture2.jpg

The second image is for cryptopay, you need contract of 1000$ and more to withdraw (so you CAN'T withdraw money) !!

3- They say you can mine yourself on the website but if you have a scrypt miner with more than 1mh/s they didn't accept your mining and you didn't make any money ... For I, im not even able to mine with my GPU card (2 gtx 970) Probably because they don't want me to mine alot so the software mine on CPU. I contact them and they say they don't know why ..... ( DON'T BUY CONTRACT ON EBAY TO MINE COINTELLECT IT DIDN'T WORK LOOK DOWN WHAT EBAY SELLER SAID !!)

http://s12.postimg.org/to9nipa21/Capture6.jpg
http://s17.postimg.org/xnfx0jyez/Capture8.jpg

4 - From begining all seem to go well but more time past and more the scam began, their software look like arrange so if you have 2.22 $ /day contract don'T think you gonna have 4$ because it look like its controlled by false or strange software so you have 2.22. (yes its what you paid for but so constant and bizzare)

5- At start there was no comission fee, more i had money in account more the comission was growing so it pas from 5% to 20% now !!!!

http://s3.postimg.org/6cf7xksvj/Capture3.jpg

6- Is it safe to buy contract ? It look like yes but they didn't guaranteed that you gonna received what you paid for !!

http://s1.postimg.org/u3nn82tcb/Capture333.jpg

So since begining no money for me just a lost of money, not able to withdraw, huge commission fee 20% + , mining at low speed, and more but don'T forget THEY WANT YOUR MONEY !!

BE AWARE OF THOSE !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6lIJdTyhQ&feature=youtu.be

eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:59:45 PM

This is a scam for sure. Following your postings it is getting worse and worse. Prepare for a run guys.

Did they show up at Bitcoin Expo 2015 in London last weekend?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 03:06:53 PM

This is a scam for sure. Following your postings it is getting worse and worse. Prepare for a run guys.

Yes, they did. They also posted some photos of the event.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KushMinded

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:42:43 PM

Can you provide a link to the photos?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 04:06:08 PM

Can you provide a link to the photos?

Photo link is: http://ow.ly/user/CoIntellectCOO?t=photo
I saw the whole directory after following a short link included in a post in the huge Italian local board thread on Cointellect.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
alphawow

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:45:59 PM

For my experience with them it is not a scam, but their system is somehow strange.  About solo mining, yes they do not accept more than 1 mhs and there is 20% fee if you withdraw dogecoins. From solo mining with  1.2 mhs I earn around 1eur per 24 hours  which is 1.12 usd = 6600 dogecoins per day.  6600 dogecoins per day, how does it sounds? How much is 6600 -  20% fee = 5280 dogecoins. Everyday I withdraw between 5-6k dogecoins per day with 1 mhs.  I was mining doge in many pools, but with 35 mhs I could earn max 2500 coins per day.
Why to run 35 mhs for 2500 coins when I can run 1 mhs for 5k dogecoins even with 20% fee. Which option is more profitable?
I've purchased demo contract when I started and everything was fine, min 1.70 eur per day with it. Now I am on starter contract and soon will report.
I don't know why some peoples cry about paypal and cryptopay. I don't know another mining pool that lets you withdraw by paypal, do you?
Please, be objective before you say it is scam. Because of peoples that were saying it is scam I started mining there too late. I was mining on a loss with 35 mhs at anomining pool... If you have 2 ips become referal to yourself and put 1 mhs, and you will earn more.
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:00:27 PM

And you never asked yourself how it is possible to offer such profitable mining?
Hint: It is NOT possible to mine that amount of coins with the given hasrates.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:11:17 PM

For my experience with them it is not a scam, but their system is somehow strange.  About solo mining, yes they do not accept more than 1 mhs and there is 20% fee if you withdraw dogecoins. From solo mining with  1.2 mhs I earn around 1eur per 24 hours  which is 1.12 usd = 6600 dogecoins per day.  6600 dogecoins per day, how does it sounds? How much is 6600 -  20% fee = 5280 dogecoins. Everyday I withdraw between 5-6k dogecoins per day with 1 mhs.  I was mining doge in many pools, but with 35 mhs I could earn max 2500 coins per day.
Why to run 35 mhs for 2500 coins when I can run 1 mhs for 5k dogecoins even with 20% fee. Which option is more profitable?
I've purchased demo contract when I started and everything was fine, min 1.70 eur per day with it. Now I am on starter contract and soon will report.
I don't know why some peoples cry about paypal and cryptopay. I don't know another mining pool that lets you withdraw by paypal, do you?
Please, be objective before you say it is scam. Because of peoples that were saying it is scam I started mining there too late. I was mining on a loss with 35 mhs at anomining pool... If you have 2 ips become referal to yourself and put 1 mhs, and you will earn more.
its gets suspicious when they constantly change the withdrawal limits. and yes i have had several issues withdrawing Doge from them. i even had a PayPal withdrawal that took nearly 10 days and that piss poor excuse of customer service couldn't even help.

alphawow

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:12:01 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 06:24:35 PM by alphawow

And you never asked yourself how it is possible to offer such profitable mining?

Of course, it is not possible and I've had discussion with many peoples about this, but no one could figure this out. It is obvious, something is not clear, but as long as I earn I am happy.  I do not wonder anymore about how they do this. If they give why not to take?
20 hours contract and € 1.9266 so far.

img = http://postimg.org/image/p648fxcv7/

Edit:
Customer support is not good - I got no response on couple mails. Only once I had problems with withdrawal by dogecoins. like 4 days they didn't arrive to my wallet, but funds was restored in my account.   I don't know about paypal, maybe they cannot process so much request per day if min limit is to low.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:34:04 PM

Of course, it is not possible and I've had discussion with many peoples about this, but no one could figure this out. It is obvious, something is not clear, but as long as I earn I am happy.  I do not wonder anymore about how they do this. If they give why not to take?
20 hours contract and € 1.9266 so far.

img = http://postimg.org/image/p648fxcv7/

Edit:
Customer support is not good - I got no response on couple mails. Only once I had problems with withdrawal by dogecoins. like 4 days they didn't arrive to my wallet, but funds was restored in my account.   I don't know about paypal, maybe they cannot process so much request per day if min limit is to low.

You are either dumb or you pretend to be dumb.

I almost wish you lose that money u ve invested into that scam website. But I m not that kind of person. Stop feeding ponzi websites and get out of there while you still can. Money does not fall down from the sky, if they will not explain how they provide that kind of payments it s because they CANNOT DO IT. So it s a scam.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
alphawow

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:50:24 PM

Nevermind... Until I earn I will use them.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:54:42 PM

It is obvious, something is not clear, but as long as I earn I am happy.  I do not wonder anymore about how they do this. If they give why not to take?

Music to a scammer's ears.

Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
firefightergr

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:23:08 AM

My demo contract ended today,it delivered 17,18 euros,they don't allow to buy another demo.
I withdrowed (test) 5 euros Dogecoins and the got to my wallet same day (18-1-2015),sent them to kraken and turned them to btc.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:55:05 AM

My demo contract ended today,it delivered 17,18 euros,they don't allow to buy another demo.
I withdrowed (test) 5 euros Dogecoins and the got to my wallet same day (18-1-2015),sent them to kraken and turned them to btc.

Once more, no photos, no explanation how can they make money with such a low hash, IT S A SCAM.

Sent them an email asking for photos and explanation, guess what. No response.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
firefightergr

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:40:04 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 12:58:24 PM by firefightergr

I got news for you i just tried to withdraw dogecoins and guess what?
They changed the rules they need verification that i am human and they need my credit card for that.

http://s10.postimg.org/ey2yc950p/Screenshot_3.png
upload a gif

i send a message to a cointellect "friend" to tell them to go to hell and pulled the plug of my miner.
Not interested anymore they are  "unstable financial environment".
firefightergr

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:09:37 PM

Once more, no photos, no explanation how can they make money with such a low hash, IT S A SCAM.

Sent them an email asking for photos and explanation, guess what. No response.

read my post above ,everything i wrote is true and my experience so far.
alphawow

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:08:05 PM

Withdraw only once per 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: