Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:25:42 PM

whats this bullshit on my account about a swiss card?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovigilante

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:34:14 PM

#SCAMALERT

i have tryied to use it, but sucks! its not mining. its giving your processor to unknown usage, which in return they will pay you in BTC.
oh.. by the way... you CANNOT withdraw funds, you can only use them in website for Mining rental...

what you think? you mine, to buy miners.... this does not make sense to me. i was out.

PROOF:

https://i.imgur.com/k6Tcr4l.png

https://i.imgur.com/tMV8JR6.png

if this helped you out in any way follow my twitter:
@cryptovigilante and subscribe to my channel so i can grow and help prevent or minimize scammers.
or donate Smiley

soon i will talk about Cointelect in my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkIyXoZjyzIbcY2ENTzPr5g
cryptovigilante

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:42:01 PM

round of applause for lack of subtle advertising by the OP.

also mlferro you sem to be always get fooled by the scams, EG mirbox and other places promising high returns.. be careful
"if it looks to good to be true - it isnt (true)"

hey hey! i was once scammed too, but now i try to protect our beloved brothers worldwide from scams.

i understand your analogy.. and its nice to be a recent youtuber, and realising this.

proof of my scam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6h7VNBy7Bg

plz help me by following twitter and subscribe on youtube, so i can spread word with real proof! even if it takes me a few bucks, i believe that this is one niche that the community lacks.
researching scammers is a wasteful work, but might help someone in the end of the day not to cry/get into depression/kill itself/etc.

one thing scammers dont understand... they affect pplz lifes. and recently IRL some salesman scammed an oldman... and he tried to kill himself. now he is 1 month in the hospital due to the fact that has no money to buy food or pay water/rent.

those that help me, will be rewarded with all my effort.
and i hope soon i get better sound quality
CointellectUser

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:02:24 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 08:30:51 AM by CointellectUser

If CryptoPay still disabled in your account then simply purchase at least starter with your internal balance unless you haven't got any expert contracts.

Hint: Last 6 digit of Deposit ID indicates payment date.

https://i.imgur.com/gHQmag5.png

Has anybody tried this yet?

I have 4 contracts purchased - 3 x Starter and 1 x Pilote one. My today live balance amounts to more than 30€. My "held balance" (it was moved there from the live balance!!!) amounts to 84€. Two weeks ago I've bought the Pilot contract from my Live balance earnings (by 3 Starter contracts and 2 running miners 24/7). But withdrawal doesn't work. There is only the "Waiting for balance" message. Maybe they pay only to few people for improve their reputation little and to "prove" they are paying...and it is their psychologic tactics to push people wondering that they are the scamers and some of theme even to purchase contract...
Maybe they pay to russian people only because they are "close" to them not only geographically but also from historical aspects and perhaps mentality aspects too. Maybe they are even afraid from some scammed russians to find them and make them something not nice... Who knows...but the fact is that withdrawal doesn't work for the moment for majority of people...without any further explanation what the "Waiting for balance" means, when and if the moved live balance to the held status is returned, if the minimum contracts earning is increased some day and why there is curent and actual daily earning much lower than the sum of all declared minimum amounts from the purchased contracts... For little consideration: if I own the company that is really serious, the minimum I will do is to keep my customers and users well informed about everyday situation, plans for solving issues, etc. The Cointellect company write about one message by week with many of bullshits but not so many really provable and contributed information... The things they don't lie in are lowering contracts earning, stopping the payments, etc. Thing that are "positive" for us, users, doesn't work in majority of cases... (i.e. their news from the February, 10th: "Starting today, any Basic, Starter and Pilot contracts purchased after January 1st will have their CryptoPay payouts enabled"...etc.)  

Moreover - this "provement" you can do by yourself in 5 minut in any graphic or even text editor or HTML...
This "evidence of payout" can be from someone behaving to the Cointellect's staff or from someone they ask to do it as this "buy at least the Starter contract..." is suggestive enough...  They need to hold the Ponzi as long as possible because it means more earnings for them. Even the pictures they put on their site yesterday can be the fraud (e.g. photomontage) by itself or it can be well-considered fraud (why they will not buy 100pcs of the First Swiss Card to make us believe in them again and earn much more from us later ...and after one year they will laugh about our stupidity on Bahama Islands)...

But they can be also real and serious Company that is in trouble and needs to rise up like Phoenix from the ashes...and all I've written is totaly far off... Again, who knows... Smiley  
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:17:39 AM

round of applause for lack of subtle advertising by the OP.

also mlferro you sem to be always get fooled by the scams, EG mirbox and other places promising high returns.. be careful
"if it looks to good to be true - it isnt (true)"

hey hey! i was once scammed too, but now i try to protect our beloved brothers worldwide from scams.

i understand your analogy.. and its nice to be a recent youtuber, and realising this.

proof of my scam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6h7VNBy7Bg

plz help me by following twitter and subscribe on youtube, so i can spread word with real proof! even if it takes me a few bucks, i believe that this is one niche that the community lacks.
researching scammers is a wasteful work, but might help someone in the end of the day not to cry/get into depression/kill itself/etc.

one thing scammers dont understand... they affect pplz lifes. and recently IRL some salesman scammed an oldman... and he tried to kill himself. now he is 1 month in the hospital due to the fact that has no money to buy food or pay water/rent.

those that help me, will be rewarded with all my effort.
and i hope soon i get better sound quality

Have You left negative trust to cointellect account yet? Handing out trust feedback helps others when dealing with unknown users.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:19:48 AM

A lot of investor have a problem with them
this is not suprise
it's a ponzi and all ponzi's will die..

xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 4037

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 10:21:28 AM

Some news with fotos -> https://cointellect.com/news/view/?id=48

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitode

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:20:36 PM

Maybe they pay only to few people for improve their reputation little and to "prove" they are paying

It wasn't paying to me too before I purchased another starter earlier yesterday.

I am not Russian or I am not citizen of any Slavic Country. Even my account is of one the older accounts so I already doubled my earnings. I have got 1 pilot and 1 starter contract. There was another starter expired before Bitcoin declines.

Total purchases
€ 499.8500

Contract earnings
€ 980.9071
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:22:49 PM

This kind of photos proves nothing... It can be photomontage and with the pictures size and poor quality you can't detect it... Don't believe in everything you see or in one's woul-be true words and sentences... If they are scammers they will make everything possible to make you (and all of us) believe that they are not... For them it is question about really big money....maybe hundred thousands € by week...and the Cointellect needs people to invest before they will run with all their money from purchased contracts and miners. In the end you can have only the increased electricity bill and "page not found" inside your web browser... It is likely possible... But as I already said - who really knows? Cheesy
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:33:48 PM

Maybe they pay only to few people for improve their reputation little and to "prove" they are paying

It wasn't paying to me too before I purchased another starter earlier yesterday.

I am not Russian or I am not citizen of any Slavic Country. Even my account is of one the older accounts so I already doubled my earnings. I have got 1 pilot and 1 starter contract. There was another starter expired before Bitcoin declines.

Total purchases
€ 499.8500

Contract earnings
€ 980.9071

So you are one of luckiest if it is reality Smiley But your post looks like as the part of this tactic as it is stated in your citation... Are you employed by Cointellect? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy It doesn't make sence to me as I have one Pilot contract not full two weeks old... I am not stupid to spend another 99 € to see the same "Waiting for balance" message Cheesy

Can you really and clearly prove all you say?

I am sorry - if you are really serious - it is nothing personal against you. As I already said - scammers can write anything and on behalf of anybody here so you can be sure of nothing... Smiley
firefightergr

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:35:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/KAdf0z8.png
kanes

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:07:44 PM

I just published my unbiased review of Cointellect's services here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cointellect-review-some-shortcomings-that-need-to-be-addressed-but-not-a-scam

No issues for me so far, but keeping a close eye on it Smiley

How much you receive for making that article? What kind of personal test you make to write a article, and dont test the withdraw process?
KeetD

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:57:01 AM

Just figured I'll post my issue with a reply from their support.

Note I also mined at the lowest hash rate of 150kh/s. As they don't credit your account over that. They cap your earnings for mining at 1.25. ~ 2.25 with a contract in my experience through testing. 

On hold since 2015/01/08 Angry

https://i.imgur.com/ncPE68m.jpg

Hello, thanks for choosing CoIntellect!

We apologize for the confusion caused by the abrupt change. All users
had their live balance temporarily moved to HELD. This will enable us to
start fresh and only credit your current Live Balance with the accurate
daily earnings which are now on a sliding scale based on the price of
BTC that day. Your previous balance will be held indefinitely until we
are confident about the state of the cryptocurrency industry and we can
consider our next course of action.

As you are aware, the current state of the cryptocurrency industry has
left us with no recourse but to make drastic changes. As an effect of
these measures, some pending withdrawals will be cancelled and
nullified. Users whose total withdrawals have passed their total
investment will be prioritized for these cancellations.

Withdrawals that are not nullified will still be processed accordingly.
We apologize if we cannot give a specific time frame when they will be
completed as our liquidity has been severely affected by the steep
decline in crypto prices.

Warm Regards, Kristine.
CoIntellect Customer Support & Sales
cointellect.com | mining done right |
Surger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:35:22 AM

dont spend your time with them
it's tottally scam for me..
must be away..
ryandanielt

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:08:36 PM

Hello, thanks for choosing CoIntellect!

We apologize for the confusion caused by the abrupt change. All users
had their live balance temporarily moved to HELD. This will enable us to
start fresh and only credit your current Live Balance with the accurate
daily earnings which are now on a sliding scale based on the price of
BTC that day. Your previous balance will be held indefinitely until we
are confident about the state of the cryptocurrency industry and we can
consider our next course of action.

Sincerely, Ahmed.
CoIntellect Customer Support & Sales
cointellect.com | mining done right |

By the latest support email I received "Your previous balance will be held indefinitely" sounds to me like an easy way of saying your never getting your balance!

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:31:14 PM

Latest news from Cointellect:

Dogecoin Payments Update
Published at Feb 18, 2015 5:01:55 PM
Good Day Miners,

We have some exciting news to share with you all regarding our recent progress with withdrawal requests. We will be enabling Dogecoin withdrawals for all users; however, there will be some imposed limits. While we have yet to determine the limits, all users can expect to be able to withdraw funds at some point today.

Our recent decision was made largely in response to the overwhelming feedback we have been receiving from our members. It should be noted that our mining performance is not yet high enough to fulfill the complete withdrawal of every user. Regardless, we feel this decision is a step in the right direction and hope it will help quell some of the community’s concerns regarding our solvency. Any imposed limits will be increased over the coming weeks.

Regarding any customer support tickets, we do ask our users to remain cognisant of the fact that our support team currently has a large backlog of inquiries. While we are doing our best to respond to all tickets in a timely manners, some tickets may not be answered as promptly as they should be. 

Furthermore, we are temporarily disabling ASIC support while we address an issue with certain users abusing our platform. We expect to bring back ASIC support shortly.

As always, feel free to contact support if you have any additional questions or concerns

Sincerely,
CoIntellect Staff

It is true that the "Temporary unavailable" message disappeared. I've not tried to withdraw yet so I don't know if it is really working...

If someone try it, let us know the result please... Still more if it is your second, third, fourth try...not the first one that worked in history for everyone...
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:11:02 PM

Yeah the withdrawal limit on my account is a big fat zero so the Doge coin withdrawal is working but I can't withdraw anything might as well be not working.

asiemaus

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:14:03 PM

There is no any point in any kind of message from Ponzytellect staff until YR ballance is held for aprooval for 14days (probally...then  anouther how many days noboudy know).

As Yr have no ability to check with withdrowal own ballance then they able to send any massage =)

Story is so chip.... Jast lauphing =))))

NO MONEY _ NO HONEY / !!!!!  CONGR Miners we got YR back=)
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:18:53 PM

Yeah the withdrawal limit on my account is a big fat zero so the Doge coin withdrawal is working but I can't withdraw anything might as well be not working.

they wrote that the limits will be fixed this evening...  we can just wait..
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:23:21 PM

they wrote that the limits will be fixed this evening...  we can just wait..

I think this should say, we will have to wait.

Psychological baiting build anticipation, the chicks look to their mom in eager anticipation of her attention and their next meal, later they will feel relieved after eating the scraps from somebody's table. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: