Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: would you be interested in an next generation ASIC trade up program for your ModMiner Quad?
YES
NO

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Efficiency FPGA & ASIC Bitcoin Mining Devices https://BTCFPGA.com  (Read 218399 times)
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2012, 10:29:36 PM

It's vcool that your going to be licensing it but will it include customers who receive there boards before eldentyrell new bitstream is released.  Or will you just ask for a small fee from them hopefully cheaper than eldentyrell fee due to your license?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stcupp

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 10:39:56 PM

It's vcool that your going to be licensing it but will it include customers who receive there boards before eldentyrell new bitstream is released.  Or will you just ask for a small fee from them hopefully cheaper than eldentyrell fee due to your license?

Yeah I'm sure we will work something out. I'm not sure how this is going to work as eldentyrell hasn't given out any details of pricing or licensing. I don't even know if he will be offering licensing to the FPGA board makers. It would be stupid not to though.... so I figure he will.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2012, 10:47:29 PM

Yeah I'm sure we will work something out. I'm not sure how this is going to work as eldentyrell hasn't given out any details of pricing or licensing. I don't even know if he will be offering licensing to the FPGA board makers. It would be stupid not to though.... so I figure he will.

Excellent so you could seen be advertising your boards at 1GH/s@60W if eldentyrell new bitstream pulls through.  Definitely competing with the BFL-Single then with your twelve month warranty Cheesy 

filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 07:26:28 PM

Just wondering when is the next units shipping as I ordered a couple of weeks ago and was wondering?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
stcupp

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 07:50:26 PM

Just wondering when is the next units shipping as I ordered a couple of weeks ago and was wondering?

We're still waiting on getting them from the manufacturer. The boards will ship shortly after we receive them. I see you ordered 1 backplane and 1 Spartan 6 daughter board 9 days ago on 5/14/12. Note that we guarantee our boards will be shipped out within 30 days of the purchase date or we will refund 9% of the final cost.
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 05:58:26 PM

Our PCB Boards are shipping from the fabricators on 05/29 when they arrive here a few days later we will be able to build all currently ordered units and get everyone's order shipped to them within the guaranteed 2-4 week window.

Thank you for everyone's support and we know you will LOVE our FPGA mining products. We are projecting a big wave of sales after more of these start to hit the "wild" and will be using the influx of revenue to build a good enough stock of these units where we can simply ship from pre-built stock instead of taking orders, then building and shipping like we had to do here.

Customers ordering in the coming weeks, and months will see 2-4 day shipping times instead of 2-4 weeks.

Thanks again for your interest in BTCFPGA.com, the ModMiner Quad and I hope everyone else is having as fun of a holiday weekend as I am Smiley

filharvey

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 10:37:08 PM

Thanks for the update, I was just about to ask if I wanted another couple of child boards, when could they be shipped. And u have answered

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 07:45:00 AM

with the TML bitstream, if i understand it all right, your 800 Mhash set up just passed 1040, even after his commission. interestingimes.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 03:45:08 PM

with the TML bitstream, if i understand it all right, your 800 Mhash set up just passed 1040, even after his commission. interestingimes.

Correct Smiley

arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 04:59:27 PM

Correct Smiley

dang it! you qouted my typo "interesting times" i meant. but now i can't go edit it! my shame shall live forever.  Cry (doubly so since i'm qouting to too now! oh no!)

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 09:08:56 PM

I ordered a full board on May 4th at about 9:30 AM Pacific Time. This means that the four week window to ship my board out officially ended about four hours ago.

Did you guys ship already, and just haven't sent out tracking info yet? Or do I get that discount? Wink

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 10:00:04 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2012, 10:18:15 PM by cablepair

I ordered a full board on May 4th at about 9:30 AM Pacific Time. This means that the four week window to ship my board out officially ended about four hours ago.

Did you guys ship already, and just haven't sent out tracking info yet? Or do I get that discount? Wink

Hello

Sorry for the confusion, 2-4 weeks means it will ship in the fourth week at the very latest. It does not mean exactly 30 days, your board will be shipping either 06/04 or 06/05, we are building and testing the units this weekend and are shipping them and filling all orders this week.

The good news is future orders will not have to wait anywhere near as long and in a few weeks it is likely the wait will only be a couple days instead of a few weeks, we took some extra time here because we wanted to make some changes like adding a fan to every single chip for added performance.

Thanks for being patient but it will be worth the wait next week when you receive your unit Smiley

also if you have any more questions feel free to email me tom@btcfpga.com

thanks!

Tom
BTCFPGA.com

filharvey

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 10:31:16 PM

Have you tested the new Tricone miner on the boards yet? Does this ship with the boards which are being sent out next week?

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
TheSeven

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

FPGA Mining LLC

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 10:55:40 PM

Have you tested the new Tricone miner on the boards yet? Does this ship with the boards which are being sent out next week?

Phil

Eldentyrell said that he is not going to even look at requests until in a week, so there's no way anything can ship with that firmware anytime soon.
It also looks like you're going to be forced to use some bloaty Java mining software provided by him if you want to use his bitstream, as he didn't release sufficient information to allow this to be ported to cgminer or MPBM.

My tip jar: 13kwqR7B4WcSAJCYJH1eXQcxG5vVUwKAqY
n4l3hp

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:57:18 AM

Tried ordering the Quad using Google Checkout but there was an error, transaction didn't went through.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 08:00:50 PM

Tried ordering the Quad using Google Checkout but there was an error, transaction didn't went through.

Please email me - tom@btcfpga.com with your error

or you can call me at 315-514-0269 and I can process your credit/debit card over the phone and get the order confirmed right away

thank you

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 10:46:31 PM

Please email me - tom@btcfpga.com with your error

or you can call me at 315-514-0269 and I can process your credit/debit card over the phone and get the order confirmed right away

thank you

Not doubting you here or anything BUT is that safe ? Anybody can be wiretappin', you know ...
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 10:52:33 PM

that is ridiculous, people order things with credit cards over the phone every single day.

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 10:59:49 PM

that is ridiculous, people order things with credit cards over the phone every single day.

Sorry. I was not aware of that. Do you give the CVV number as well over the phone ?

Seems dangerous to me but carry on. I was just curious for my own purposes.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2012, 12:14:21 AM

Sorry. I was not aware of that. Do you give the CVV number as well over the phone ?

Seems dangerous to me but carry on. I was just curious for my own purposes.

You were not aware of that? How do you think mail order items were purchased before the internet? Ever heard of the Home Shopping Network?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: