Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:23:43 PM

The GAIA concept revolves around establishing one blockchain that supports multiple parallel eCommerce platforms.
Developers can customize the GAIA platforms ( Wallets ) to serve as a standalone shop, club, website.. etc without
the need to recreate the block chain or mine coins for profit, instead the developer can make profit from fees and
services these platforms can provide.
We as developers of GAIA will provide the first Appstore/shop and later on documentation on how to recreate this
store to serve multiple purposes, music stores, game stores or any other eCommerce store using simple web technologies
without the need to know much about the block chain or how it works, the GAIA daemon and currency will serve as a
decentralized payment system for these eCommerce outlets.
 In the initial appstore developers can create a custom flower shop for example and offer it for sale, a person interested can
download this custom shop and instantly open a flower shop and start  his business with a built in payment system (GAIA currency)
that is also connected to an alt-currency exchange with personal API key.
This web wallet platform can be easily setup and hosted on private home computer or on the world wide web and will have default
mobile support.
 Eventually we will also introduce auction format with TOR support (optional).  The fact that thus far most developers have limited
virtual currency to a few over used and over hyped features, did not help the adoption of virtual currencies, we on the other hand
will try to make it possible for everyday web user to create his own custom shop that automatically accepts GAIA and auto converts
to fiat if needed. Hosting your own secure wallet online that will accept GAIA payments for merchandise or services 24/7 will help to
quickly simplify the process of using an altcoin in eCommerce.

After the ICO we will start a stage by stage release of the APPstore and test it with a large user base. When the store is fully tested, we will
release the API and documentation needed by anyone to customize the store to their own needs. This process does not involve the security
and speed of the blockchain as the customization will only involve the ecosystem that surrounds and communicates with the chain not the chain
itself. Store owners can develop their own platform with technologies widely used today like CSS3, HTML5, JAVA, JS etc.. so the possibilities
are limitless.

The core developers working on the project will also be there for support that can be directly obtained from the wallet, or to create new apps/addons
that can be used with the platform. We will provide free and paid addons in the GAIA appstore.

So in short creating a currency for every idea will eventually fade away, one currency can be adopted to apply many ideas and features without the need
for wasting valuable hash time and resources. Today there is a currency for classified ads, in GAIA that can be accomplished in an addon that does not bloat
the chain and can include everything a huge classified ads website can handle. With the auction format a platform like eBay can be created with it's own payment
system like Paypal included.

The ICO purpose is not to hoard a huge BTC fund for the devs, we plan to make our income from making custom platforms and addons, the ICO funds will
be used for long term advertising and bounties for developers who submit creative addons/extesntions. Also per our agreement with Bittrex the devs
will not premine any coins other than the ones sold in the ICO so part of the ICO funds will go towards the purchase of GAIA coins for these bounties and for
the GAIA coins the devs will hold.

As for the GAIA name, one of our devs Kro55's work with banks and financial institutions to eliminate/reduce the carbon footprint by creating paperless systems
inspired this. He is committed to mother earth by his ethics whether work related or personal. How this will influence our project I am not sure, I am sure it will
though. Some of his ideas involve creating free custom platforms for non profit organizations who are leaders in the field of green energy. I am sure also he would
be happy to hear what you think can be done as well.

I was just browsing through the first few pages of this thread (reminiscing Smiley ) and I came across the above post. It is a very good read especially for those who might still have doubts about the potential of GAIA.

It's sad to see that people (like JusTrynaMakeIt) buy into coins only for the market 'pump'. If they treated stock market investing/trading the same way, they'd be broke in no time.

The greatest trader/investor of all time, Jesse Livermore, said as much:

“The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

“…the fruits of your success will be in direct ratio to the honesty and sincerity of your own effort in keeping your own records, doing your own thinking, and reaching your own conclusions.”

We can all do well following his advice.

Nowadays, what Livermore was talking about is called 'due diligence'. I've reposted the quote from RagingBull (above) to help new GAIA investors in this regard.

Good luck to us all, though luck has nothing to do with investing.

disclosure: Loooooooong GAIA and a top 10 holder. Cheesy  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LondonMP

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:46:00 PM

Thank you Covertress for sharing those great quotes with us Smiley The amount of troll related activity has gone up in the last couple of days, for a while I started to think that ALT mindset has changed but I think i was wrong. Anyway, no one cares about what trolls think  Grin

RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 06:46:05 PM

The real fight will start sooner or later,  we do take an uppercut here and there, but the fight goes on and we will not be knocked out.
 Lots to learn in crypto...

LondonMP

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:11:43 PM

The real fight will start sooner or later,  we do take an uppercut here and there, but the fight goes on and we will not be knocked out.

We will be behind you and behind the team until the end (a happy end) Smiley

covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 07:24:59 PM

The real fight will start sooner or later,  we do take an uppercut here and there, but the fight goes on and we will not be knocked out.

Jake La Motta: Go get 'em, champ.

[he begins shadowboxing]

Jake La Motta: I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss... I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss.

~ ~ ~

Always in your corner, RagingBull.  Cool
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:08:26 PM

(forgot to mention) I have to postpone the scratch'n win giveaway. someone I gave some tickets to pm'd me and said that they didn't work, that when he put the codes into the stake-O-meter app it said they were "invalid or already scratched" ??  I didn't believe him at first but then tried to use one of the ones that you guys sent me and it said the same thing  Cry

when I use one from my own wallet they work fine but something seems to be messed up with adding them?

I ended up giving the guy 1000 gaia for pointing it out to me Smiley so he's a happy customer at least.

Here is something that could be very useful, James is a very respectable person and I've been apart of his "Cryptocurrency Collectors Club" for over a year now... it's a great spot for discussing anything crypto related with everyone from total newbs to seasoned collectors/traders and some developers (over 4000 members and climbing)
a spam free page. with a lot of honest conversation. giveaways and such are normally not allowed at all.

James has been a great host/mod and always shares his honest opinion (I have lost money not listening to him lol more than once, although I still always decide for myself in the end) we've always said he should get paid for running such a popular site on facebook and he finally came up with an idea that will give him a bit of income for all his time spent as well as give people the opportunity to advertise on one of the most popular crypto groups on facebook + a few extras.

I think he came up with an awesome idea that will benefit both him and the individuals/communities that take advantage of it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610748235805154/

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
JusTrynaMakeIt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:39:04 PM

Stop wasting your time with gaia lol no volume at all haha.. and to the cunt that said i got burned with cypher well your wrong i sold some at its 7ksat high and bought some at its 2klow this morning.. im a trader, i sell bitcoin thru escrow i have bills direct debits to meet real world shit! i dont sit back and wait like you couch bitches and ive got a day job im str8 outta the hood and i got a job in local authority you call it want u want but were im from its a big achievement. CYP is a serious coin soon come to the moon..pow nearly finishing Wink look at the volume!! crave was good for me i bet some of u cunts bought between 600-800k lool haha dum guys..this a legit hustle to me to survive n prosper i was hard and vicious on the street and im hard and vicious on this. I suggest all you cunts go sit around the gaia tree and wait like u already have been lool for money to grow of it haha
JusTrynaMakeIt

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:46:46 PM

gaia shit hasn't had a pump after it's initial ico pump lol wtf? and londonMP are you a pedo? do u sit with your fellow gay mp's and wank over indecent images! im ashamed of you
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:55:42 PM

gaia shit hasn't had a pump after it's initial ico pump lol wtf? and londonMP are you a pedo? do u sit with your fellow gay mp's and wank over indecent images! im ashamed of you

"just try'n to make it"?

or just try'n to be the biggest a$$hole you possibly can? 

if you want to go chase pumps then feel free... no one cares about pumps here, no one told you to buy or asked for your jaded as f#ck opinions

cheers

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:06:26 PM

Stop wasting your time with gaia lol no volume at all haha.. and to the cunt that said i got burned with cypher well your wrong i sold some at its 7ksat high and bought some at its 2klow this morning.. im a trader, i sell bitcoin thru escrow i have bills direct debits to meet real world shit! i dont sit back and wait like you couch bitches and ive got a day job im str8 outta the hood and i got a job in local authority you call it want u want but were im from its a big achievement. CYP is a serious coin soon come to the moon..pow nearly finishing Wink look at the volume!! crave was good for me i bet some of u cunts bought between 600-800k lool haha dum guys..this a legit hustle to me to survive n prosper i was hard and vicious on the street and im hard and vicious on this. I suggest all you cunts go sit around the gaia tree and wait like u already have been lool for money to grow of it haha

if you chose to live life with the " hard and vicious " mentality or thought that you needed to to survive where you live/lived then I truly have sympathy for you and hope you learn one day that love exists, you are worth loving and worth self love and can actually grow into a loving human being worth so much more than how much money you can shove in your wallets.

theres so much more to life than being "hard as f#ck to survive" and theres so much more to wealth than just money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKRsKNUQjlk

WAVES
JusTrynaMakeIt

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:14:07 PM

this song is for you bitches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A58PP6naP8
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:19:24 AM

lol f'n pop music  Shocked lame stuff man... Ha what PE would call "hoover music"

real hiphop does more than talk about stupid sh!t like money and overpriced cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVxoUQ3Djw

WAVES
LondonMP

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:03:32 AM

Your ignorance is bewildering:) if you tell us how much you lost, maybe we can start a donation fund for you Smiley
Make sure you dont miss anymore appointments with your psychiatrist, with this attitude you gonna need all the help that you can get Smiley 

JusTrynaMakeIt

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:02:22 PM

im a very strong minded person dont need some white bitch tellin me what to do and what not to do.. that song is for all u lame ass bitches.. i made a 0.2btc loss with gaia aint nuthin i made 10x that with crave  Wink pussy ass bitches! haha
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:48:51 PM

You only show you poor mind over and over again, since you have no vested interest in Gaia anymore, now kindly fuck off and avoid this thread as you are only waisting everybodies time. Learn to communicate like a person you are claiming to be or stop posting nonsense as nobody believes you a thing.

Your childish behaviour doesn't have it's place in a serious coin thread, go play somewhere else, or change your tone and contribute something. If you didn't understand the message, feel free to read as many times as needed for you to comprehend it.
JusTrynaMakeIt

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:20:20 PM

this aint no serious thread this is a shit coin.. hence why no one has ever pumped it haha.. mr tiredofscams you are a shit investor you need to be ruthless to survive in crypto. Did you all love that french montana song.. haha bitches!!!
LondonMP

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:43:05 PM

i made a 0.2btc loss (really?) with gaia aint nuthin i made 10x that with crave (woooow)  Wink pussy ass bitches! haha

this guy is too funny, just to reiterate what some of our community members stated earlier, No one gives a sh*t about what you say when you "pump" coins and no one gives a sh*t when you "dump" them Smiley
Keep trolling & "keep trying to make it" whatever that means Smiley

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:41:08 PM

im a very strong minded person dont need some white bitch tellin me what to do and what not to do.. that song is for all u lame ass bitches.. i made a 0.2btc loss with gaia aint nuthin i made 10x that with crave  Wink pussy ass bitches! haha

A strong minded person or "a Man" wouldn't feel the need to put down a community/coin/person for no reason other than to stroke their own ego. and truly makes you look like a little bitch puffing your chest up to make yourself feel strong Ha and then you bring up someones race... making you a racist bitch.

If you bought GAIA recently expecting to make money trading it with it's low trade volume then you sir are even more dense than you first appear, even the people that bought GAIA from the original sale were told this is a long term project and no pump was planned.

lol really you only made 10x .2 from trading crave? ha I guess you should have been a bit more "ruthless"

like I said before I feel sorry for you. and hope you grow up

WAVES
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:33:54 PM

im a very strong minded person dont need some white bitch tellin me what to do and what not to do.. that song is for all u lame ass bitches.. i made a 0.2btc loss with gaia aint nuthin i made 10x that with crave  Wink pussy ass bitches! haha

A strong minded person or "a Man" wouldn't feel the need to put down a community/coin/person for no reason other than to stroke their own ego. and truly makes you look like a little bitch puffing your chest up to make yourself feel strong Ha and then you bring up someones race... making you a racist bitch.

If you bought GAIA recently expecting to make money trading it with it's low trade volume then you sir are even more dense than you first appear, even the people that bought GAIA from the original sale were told this is a long term project and no pump was planned.

lol really you only made 10x .2 from trading crave? ha I guess you should have been a bit more "ruthless"

like I said before I feel sorry for you. and hope you grow up
First, sorry for the language...

He can't grow, because crack has fried his brain cells, well maybe he hopes he will grow in his dick, because he is probably contemplating about buying secret potions he discovered recently for penis enlargement with his fictive earnings.

Psychiatric concluson: unsecure, unstable person with no selfesteem, attention craving bitch, who is obviously spineless, brainless and dickless.
Suggested psychiatric treatment: buying as much Gaia as he can with all his btc and pump it hard, maybe he would pass 350 sat if he sells all his crave and then dump hard Gaia back on us and repeat all over again.

Mr justTry harder next time, maybe you understood some of this, but to put it simple, don't waist time, or do you desperately want to buy Gaia even cheaper than it is now?
JusTrynaMakeIt

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:32:34 PM

mr tiredofscams has spoken about himself, tired of gettin ripped of? someone should 419 your ass keep your gaia it will never reach bittrex's first page. You must really be a crackhed as youve been gettin bumped time after time haha maybe you should try some natural remedy some natural cure oh yh make sure to take the sticks out. feel liek to smack your shit mouth
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: