Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:57:10 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 06:40:48 PM by brother3

2 million coins mined after 2 years. 14 million coins pre-mined...... DYOR and please don't support these coins that are ruining crypto. People need to take a stance.

7 millions PoW mined after 2 years
14 millions pre-mined:
          a. 4.5 millions for ICO
          b. 2.5 millions for BreakOut Gaming's 40 + members
          c. 7 millions to be given away over 2 years - the exact schedule is on http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/offering/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brother3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:40:15 PM

What will the coin price be? Or will it be a share of total btc raised? Hoping for fixed price/set btc limit. Would benefit the investors more I do believe.

The ICO will be a share of total btc raised, with incentive for early birds.  We feel that the investors should determine the price of BRO.
brother3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:58:43 PM

how is bergstake different from POS?

Bergstake is different from classic coin-stake – it lasts forever and it’s not transferable.  The holder of BRO coupled with Bergstake will have the right to sign blocks in cryptocurrency blockchains.  Even if the new coins are transferred away, the Bergstake remains.  All Bergstake are recorded in the blockchain and owners maintain their private keys.

Proof-of-Bergstake is better understood as an alternative distributed consensus mechanism to the Bitcoin Proof-of-Work mining process. Bergstake solves known issues found in Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchains. Bergstake blockchains also have knowledge of alternative forks. This enables someone to present a “Proof-of-Double-Mining” which will destroy the Bergstake as well as its potential block reward. The threat of losing Bergstake and recent virgin coins is incentive to mine only the “real” blockchain. This core feature neutralizes the “nothing-at-stake” weakness found in PoS blockchains.

The algorithm that selects the next block-signer can be gamed in other PoS blockchains. The strategy is known as “stake-grinding” or “costless simulation”, and it entails a nefarious type of “mining” of block data intended just to generate a hash, which allows the signing of the next block. Since Bergstake is recognized in advance, a block-signer assignment algorithm that moderates grinding can be employed. A technique used frequently involves the use of the hash of two prior signers in order to select another signer; another technique entails the selection of N signers based on a pseudo-random number and a current signer.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:24:18 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 04:21:43 AM by BreakoutGaming

You have mentioned that you will only offer games to players where it is legal to play.

What measures are you taking to enforce this?

1. If I am a US citizen traveling abroad in a territory where it is legal to play, will the software let me play?

2. If I am a citizen in a country where it is legal to play but I am traveling abroad in the US, does the software let me play?

3. One of the appeals of cryptocurrency is obviously privacy, but what privacy compromises do you have to make to satisfy your regulators? (like getting copies of government issued IDs of players)?

Thanks for these important questions.

1.  “Not unless you can satisfy KYC requirements to open an account in a territory where it is legal to play whichever games the question relates."

2.  “No, you would not be able to play games blocked for US-based play."

3.    "Please do not confuse privacy with anonymity; while a player must furnish KYC info to the gaming company, and will not be anonymous, BRO Coin offers crypto users a privacy feature before their funds are deposited or after account funds are cashed out.

"Regulated iGaming companies must have Know Your Customer (“KYC”)  information, such as ids needed to establish identities of account holders. This has been so since 2001. Depending upon the licensing jurisdiction the requirements may vary. (Breakout will be accepting both fiat and crypto player deposits. This opens the games to a much wider market than one limited to players who already have bought a cryptocurrency. Consider/weigh the balance between an unregulated (“no-account”) crypto gaming site, with little way to check for collusion and cheating among anonymous players versus an account-based, regulated gaming operation, built to attract as many players as possible to play, regardless of their preferred transaction method."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:01:47 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 12:39:17 AM by BreakoutGaming

What I'd like to know is: why do you guys need crypto? You have the celebrity endorsements who have millions in lifetime earnings and could provide some funding/seek funding themselves.

Why the hell do you need us? Barrabbas wanted to know what's in it for us, but I want to know: What's in it for these professional poker players? Why are they risking their reputation on BRO?

The players, devs, investors, artists, writers, management, etc.. ALL believe in the future of cryptocurrency.  There is considerable monetary/social risk in starting a project such as this, but we all believe the reward is worth it.  We have an opportunity to really advance recognition of crytocurrencies to the general population.  By accepting both crypto and "fiat" currency we have a chance to open doors and introduce crypto to people all over the world in a friendly and accessible manner.

Did you know that by some estimates up to 70% of all transactions on crypto blockchains are gaming/gambling related?  The demographic and growth rate for Fantasy Games is off the charts and phenomenal. The underlying characteristics of crypto coins are tailor-made for gaming.  We want to take advantage of crypto technology and pair it with its most natural partner -- gaming -- a $40Bn market just waiting for the right concept and talent.

The crypto space is still in the wild, wild, west stage with incredible growth ahead of it. As crypto becomes more commonly accepted, our intention is to be pioneers in the crypto gaming space.  We will continually evolve over time and stay two steps ahead of the competition by always presenting top-notch software, customer care, UX, etc..  We plan to grow our user base exponentially over time and we know there is a real opportunity to gain the crypto communities trust and following if we do things transparently and by listening/caring for our community.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
brother3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:48:19 PM

Holy crapola.

I half-heartedly sauntered into here just before I was about to go to bed and I'm really glad I did now.

Checked out all your promotional material, your website and your ICO offerings. I'm in. Very in.

I do know e-sports is a massive trade worldwide, and you have came up with a very original idea there. Who would have thought? Cryptocurrency and e-sports; you may in fact be pioneers and set a benchmark that will pave the way for other online e-sports vendors and possibly bricks and mortar establishments to accept virtual currency. I'm excited, REALLY EXCITED.

I would expect your ICO takings to be MASSIVE - so I guess I'll be there with my wee bit of btc waiting to get my shares at 12am Smiley

Good luck with your project, I'm sure it will be awesome Smiley
duckfever

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:29:17 PM

I like what I see so far, but I'd like to see some proof of the involvement of the big poker names before I put any money in.

How far into development are the gaming / betting platforms ?

When can we expect each facet of BreakoutGaming.com to launch ?

Thanks  Cool
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:33:49 PM

I like what I see so far, but I'd like to see some proof of the involvement of the big poker names before I put any money in.

How far into development are the gaming / betting platforms ?

When can we expect each facet of BreakoutGaming.com to launch ?

Thanks  Cool

Check twitter. they are.
duckfever

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:02:17 AM

Thanks, I see it now.

Will the bergstake be distributed in proportion to how much is bought per-person in the ICO ?
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:19:32 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:36:25 AM by BreakoutGaming

Thanks, I see it now.

Will the bergstake be distributed in proportion to how much is bought per-person in the ICO ?

You receive a one-to-one ratio of Bergstake per "virgin" BRO Coins.  So if you end up with 10,000 BRO, you would receive 10,000 Bergstake.  The BRO Coins can be sold independently of the Bergstake.  Bergstake will be tied to your private key and you can earn more BRO during the entire  Proof-of-Bergstake phase.  In effect, your Bergstake becomes a "virtual mining rig" with no energy and equipment costs to you.

If you are not a  miner, the ICO is the only time you will be able to acquire Bergstake.  

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:42:17 AM

Holy crapola.

I half-heartedly sauntered into here just before I was about to go to bed and I'm really glad I did now.

Checked out all your promotional material, your website and your ICO offerings. I'm in. Very in.

I do know e-sports is a massive trade worldwide, and you have came up with a very original idea there. Who would have thought? Cryptocurrency and e-sports; you may in fact be pioneers and set a benchmark that will pave the way for other online e-sports vendors and possibly bricks and mortar establishments to accept virtual currency. I'm excited, REALLY EXCITED.

I would expect your ICO takings to be MASSIVE - so I guess I'll be there with my wee bit of btc waiting to get my shares at 12am Smiley

Rayban,

Thanks for your enthusiasm for our project.  We have two sSports teams that we are partnering up with and they are both eagerly waiting for us to launch.  One for Dota2 and one for LOL.  We think Fantasy eSports is a going to be a smash hit along with BRO.

There are major eSports tournaments sponsored by Breakout Gaming being lined up online to be broadcast on twitch.tv.

We welcome you to the Breakout community and we hope that we can provide eSports gamers easier, cheaper, faster transaction processing by using cryptocurrencies.  

nhrf3

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:58:34 AM

What I'd like to know is: why do you guys need crypto? You have the celebrity endorsements who have millions in lifetime earnings and could provide some funding/seek funding themselves.

Why the hell do you need us? Barrabbas wanted to know what's in it for us, but I want to know: What's in it for these professional poker players? Why are they risking their reputation on BRO?

The players, devs, investors, artists, writers, management, etc.. ALL believe in the future of cryptocurrency.  There is considerable monetary/social risk in starting a project such as this, but we all believe the reward is worth it.  We have an opportunity to really advance recognition of crytocurrencies to the general population.  By accepting both crypto and "fiat" currency we have a chance to open doors and introduce crypto to people all over the world in a friendly and accessible manner.

How much do you guys anticipate raising in the ICO? Actually, how much will you guys REQUIRE in order to have proper funding to get this thing off the ground?

And I'll ask again, why the hell do you need us? Can't one of your multi-millionaire endorsers convince a venture capitalist or two to jump on board? Are there already VCs lined up?

nhrf3

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:00:26 AM

Holy crapola.

Rayban,

Thanks for your enthusiasm for our project.  We have two sSports teams that we are partnering up with and they are both eagerly waiting for us to launch.  One for Dota2 and one for LOL.  We think Fantasy eSports is a going to be a smash hit along with BRO.

There are major eSports tournaments sponsored by Breakout Gaming being lined up online to be broadcast on twitch.tv.

We welcome you to the Breakout community and we hope that we can provide eSports gamers easier, cheaper, faster transaction processing by using cryptocurrencies.  

Which teams(Na'Vi, Fnatic, Newbee, etc)? Which major tournaments?

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:12:00 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 04:06:54 AM by BreakoutGaming

Holy crapola.

Rayban,

Which teams(Na'Vi, Fnatic, Newbee, etc)? Which major tournaments?

Ah, apologies about the confusion, when I say "team" I meant group of individuals working on separate promotion, game rules, etc.. for Dota2 and LOL.  These Breakout Gaming "team" members are very tied into their respective communities.  There are certain restrictions that do not allow us to sponsor actual "pro" players.  However, we do expect most of the top players to be present at our online tournament events.  

They will be online tournaments, we have already started on the structure and ready to go and looking for the opportune time to sync the launch of breakout gaming and the announcement our eSports tournaments.  We will be posting on here updated tournament information as well as the normal eSports channels.  

Here is a link to an article from ongamers.com

http://www.ongamers.com/articles/famous-poker-players-back-breakout-gamings-breakou/1100-2215/

duckfever

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:37:35 AM

So how far along is the software for the poker platform ?
What sort of time-frame after the ICO can we expect game / betting functionality ?

Thanks !
brother3

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:12:48 AM

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:02:15 AM

Shocked

https://twitter.com/back2backflack   

Layne Flack joins BRO team, awesome, as the BRO OP&press Chinese translator, feel proud of BRO   Shocked
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:16:52 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:37:00 AM by BreakoutGaming

What sort of time-frame after the ICO can we expect game / betting functionality ?

Thanks !

The poker and Fantasy software have been well into development for nearly a year.  We hope to launch within weeks after the "coins sale" period ends.  The games will be rolled out individually on a set schedule to be released to the public when ready.

However, we want to do thorough QA testing before we go "live."  There are anti-fraud, collusion and other security issues that have to be addressed completely before making that consideration.  Rest assured, when we do launch, it will be a positive experience.  The UX and graphics will be amazing.  

Mayhem007

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:29:47 AM

Thanks !

The poker and Fantasy software have been well into development for nearly a year.  We hope to launch within weeks after the ICO period ends.  The games will be rolled out individually on a set schedule to be released to the public when ready.

However, we want to do thorough QA testing before we go "live."  There are anti-fraud, collusion and other security issues that have to be addressed completely before making that consideration.  Rest assured, when we do launch, it will be a positive experience.  The UX and graphics will be amazing.  

got any pics of the poker or fantasy games?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: