Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:35:55 PM

Looks promising, will be following. I don't like the 30 day crowdsale however. Thats far too long. Furthermore, if it is going to be 30 days, then we need full transparency on what the price per coin will be. Yes, this should include the bonus.

It would be a tall order for any investor to just send money your way, and not be told what they're getting. 'Nobody knows how many coins they'll get until the end' whilst true, doesn't mean you can't give the price per coin whilst the sale is ongoing.

there will be a counter on total BTC raised... just divide 4.5mm by that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:48:01 PM

Looks promising, will be following. I don't like the 30 day crowdsale however. Thats far too long. Furthermore, if it is going to be 30 days, then we need full transparency on what the price per coin will be. Yes, this should include the bonus.

It would be a tall order for any investor to just send money your way, and not be told what they're getting. 'Nobody knows how many coins they'll get until the end' whilst true, doesn't mean you can't give the price per coin whilst the sale is ongoing.

Can I use a 9mm too? Love my Walther ^^
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:04:19 PM

Can I use a 9mm too? Love my Walther ^^

All calibers welcome  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:32:14 PM

My god this is ridiculous, you ask us to give you btc for 30 days and buy something we dont know the price. This is crazy. Buy my car, ill give it to you in30 days and ill give you the price  at this moment too ...:/ Put a static price, limite ICO to 1 week and we will have nice opportunnity for investors. Continue in this way, investors will all be craiged. Just sayin

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
EwrNewt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:39:09 PM

Not going to be able to participate in the ICO, but I wish all future investors and the BRO dev team the best of luck. We need more projects like this that shines a very good light on crypto.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:00:58 PM

My god this is ridiculous, you ask us to give you btc for 30 days and buy something we dont know the price. This is crazy. Buy my car, ill give it to you in30 days and ill give you the price  at this moment too ...:/ Put a static price, limite ICO to 1 week and we will have nice opportunnity for investors. Continue in this way, investors will all be craiged. Just sayin

There is a case to made for upcapped ICO.

1) We do not want to price BRO ourselves.  The investors and the market should have the deciding vote.
2) More fair distribution vs price per coin.  There are only 4.5 millions BRO offered in the ICO and an uncapped ICO would not allow the Bill Gates to scoop up most or all of the coins.
3)  The assumption that uncapped ICO will generate money money than a capped ICO is erroneous imho.  In the end, if the project is sound then it will be supported by the community, and vice versa.  

You need to cap ICO because we will be Craiged. Too much investors= high price = drop :/

The "Crowd sale" will last for 30 days.  We will take into consideration public feedback during that time.

Keep in mind, our business model is different than any coin prior to us.  Breakout Gaming and its community will provide liquidity for its initial investors.  The advantage of a being a fully licensed and regulated gaming company is that we are able to accept "fiat" payment processing.  This literally opens the entire world to market.  We are not limited to the crypto community. 

By having our games denominated in BRO, we must "buy" potentially millions worth of BRO daily in order to keep a reserve that covers the BRO chips in play on our platform.  The players themselves will the second, third, fourth, etc.. wave of investors.  As our user base grows, so will the demand and liquidity for BRO Coin.

BRO business model will be the first crypto that brings in "fiat" capital to the crypto market.

brother3

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:28:16 PM

Not going to be able to participate in the ICO, but I wish all future investors and the BRO dev team the best of luck. We need more projects like this that shines a very good light on crypto.

Thank you!  That means a lot to us  Cheesy

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:37:32 PM

The "Bill Gates" argument is an exercise in absurdity for anyone intent of "scooping up" most of the coins could do it just the same during the ICO period. The same way that they could if the price is capped, so it is immaterial either way.

Now the 30 days ICO period is good and is bad. Some will not be interested in having the coins locked for that period. On the other hand,, many will be adjusting their investment along the 320 days depending on many factors, including availability of funds.

The only things I would implement if I were you is VIP coins, with privileges, which I have already pointed out before. Otherwise, this is going to be extremely successful and only limited by the limited availability of BTC in the crypto world that, at the moment, is quite stretched.

Anyone with a minimum investment acumen will see that this is by far the best long term investment ever to appear in crypto... regardless what the final price will be.
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:48:55 PM

has there been any real proof that these 'big name' players are involved or 'behind' bro?
brother3

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

has there been any real proof that these 'big name' players are involved or 'behind' bro?

Please start with some of the poker pros' twitters

https://twitter.com/REALJenHarman

https://twitter.com/ToddBrunson

https://twitter.com/ItsJohnnyChan

https://twitter.com/back2backflack

https://twitter.com/ForrestTed
Kuriso

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:54:30 PM

Please start with the poker pros' twitters

links?  idk all their handles.  you should update the OP with this information.
brother3

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:57:48 PM

Please start with the poker pros' twitters

links?  idk all their handles.  you should update the OP with this information.

https://twitter.com/REALJenHarman

https://twitter.com/ToddBrunson

https://twitter.com/ItsJohnnyChan

https://twitter.com/back2backflack

https://twitter.com/ForrestTed
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:08:40 PM

So you dont care of investors, you only care of the money you gonna grab, just try to understand us. Btw, this is what we call free market, if people are willing to gamble big amount, its their problem, you cant control everything

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:25:15 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:43:55 AM by BreakoutGaming

So you dont care of investors, you only care of the money you gonna grab, just try to understand us. Btw, this is what we call free market, if people are willing to gamble big amount, its their problem, you cant control everything

Skatebird,

Of course we care about our "coin sale" participants, they will be our core supporters throughout our journey.  This is a long-term project and not designed for a quick pump and dump.  We have an actual business plan that we are prepared to execute that will benefit the entire BRO community.  

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:29:17 PM

Good luck with the launch of BRO. I'm guessing it'll do well. When does mining begin?
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:35:01 PM

Good luck with the launch of BRO. I'm guessing it'll do well. When does mining begin?

Thanks BoscoMurray, mining will begin with the launch of our platform.  The software is well into development and hope to be ready shortly after the "crowd sale" ends.  However, our primary concern is security. anti-fraud, anti-collusion, and licensing.  We will be doing extensive QA testing and will not launch until we are 100% confident that all systems are in place and secure.

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:48:01 PM

"BRO"!  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING, "BRO"?   'CMON "BRO" LET'S GO GET WASTED AND PICK UP SOME WHORES.  HEY, "BRO", LETS GO TO THE GYM AND SLAM SOME ROIDS.

ARE YOU GETTING MY POINT YET, "BRO"?

DOUCHY.

Don't trust any exchange!
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:07:08 AM

"BRO"!  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING, "BRO"?   'CMON "BRO" LET'S GO GET WASTED AND PICK UP SOME WHORES.  HEY, "BRO", LETS GO TO THE GYM AND SLAM SOME ROIDS.

DOUCHY.

Guess you don't like the name of our coin. Sorry. 
Kuriso

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:33:41 AM

2) More fair distribution vs price per coin.  There are only 4.5 millions BRO offered in the ICO and an uncapped ICO would not allow the Bill Gates to scoop up most or all of the coins
Not really.  'Bill Gates' or the 'whales' can still dump more btc than any other users and gain a higher % of the coins. 

Example 1: If 10 people give 10btc or 1 btc each, it wont matter.  They each get 1/10th of the 4.5 million coins with equal buy-ins.  The only thing that changes is the theoretical market cap.  No 'Bill Gates' here but this will not happen either.

Example 2: If 9 people give 1btc and 1 person gives 10btc, the MC is 19btc or 236,842bro per btc.  9 people get 236,842bro and 1 person gets 2,368,420bro.  You have a 'Bill Gates'.

Example 3: If 100 people give an avg of .5btc each and 10 people give an average of 5btc each, you have a MC of 100 btc or 45,000bro per btc.  100 people get avg of 22,500bro each and 10 people get 225,000bro each.  Now you have 10 'Bill Gates'.

Of course these are over simplified but the idea is still the same no matter how many investors join or the amount of btc paid in.  You will always have a 'Bill Gates'.  The idea of an uncapped ICO not allowing a 'Bill Gates' is erroneous imho.

3)  The assumption that uncapped ICO will generate money money than a capped ICO is erroneous imho

Really?  Did you see how much bitcoin the Ether project raised with their uncapped ICO?  An uncapped ICOs will most likely not benefit the investors unless very little bitcoin is paid in.  Based on past experiences, it will almost certainly only benefit you, the devs.

Potential ICO investors, remember this is a ICO/POW coin.  Miners are generally dumpers.  Looks like there are coins being given away free as well.  These can be dumped at any price.  You are paying a flat fee for the coins but you have no idea what that fee will be.  It will change as more btc is paid in.  Things actually get worse as you have more investors spending more btc.  Roughly 9,500bro will be mined every day.  As the potential market cap grows from the ICO, the daily cost in keeping the market price steady will increase. 

Will the amount of BTC raised be public so that investors can judge their potential holdings and cost per BRO?

I'm very, very interested in getting in on this coin but the uncapped limit is almost a deal breaker.  I'd only be a buyer at the end of the 30 days and with less than 500 btc raised.  That puts the MC low and at a really reasonable price.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:35:41 AM

DOUCHY.

Guess you don't like the name of our coin. Sorry. 

I like the name, I don't like "BRO", anything would have been better than that (unless you live in New Jersey).

Don't trust any exchange!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: