Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2017, 03:34:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 231051 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gwada971

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:12:12 PM

hello

seems interesting, based on cryptonote it will be possible tu mine it with the current cpu/gpu miner (wolf, claymore) Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaybny

Activity: 391

Fantasybits - Proof-of-Skill

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:38:52 PM

besides being a crypto currency of no technical innovation (none is needed, mind you)

bergstake is a huge technical innovation.

what, beyond the bro-bergstake, does the investors get?

What you are really asking is whats the value proposition of Breakoutcoin? Its true that as an investor you "only" get  breakoutcoins with bergtsake. BRO is not just a crypto-currency, its also a token that will be integrated into the core of Breakout Gaming.

Assumption: Breakout Gaming will be a successful global gaming company, and attract a large loyal customer base, with millions of fiat deposits monthly.

-- Breakout Gaming will be licensed and regulated (outside the US).

-- Gaming regulations require gaming companies to maintain a currency balance, to cover all customer deposits and potential winnings.

-- BRO will be the reference currency for Breakout Gaming. All chips/tokens, used for all games, will be denominated in BRO

Assumption: Breakout Gaming will continuously grow its customer base and deposits.

-- At any given time there will be large amount of customer deposits sitting on Breakout Gamings books, this amount will be steadily rising.

-- Breakout Gaming must hold enough BRO to cover all these deposits. As deposits grow, they will be required to hold more and more BRO

The fact that Breakout Gaming must maintain a balance in BRO to cover all fiat/BTC/BRO deposits, creates value for BRO!

On its own, BRO is just another alt-coin, and will only be valuable if used as a medium of exchange. With Breakout Gaming, BRO has value independent of its use as a currency. In fact BRO should not be thought of as a general purpose currency at all. Its more like a crypto-token, that can be used as a currency if desired.

How many coins, including Bitcoin, have any value other than it being a medium of exchange? This is the potential value that investors get with BRO. Assuming Breakout Gaming is a smashing success, BRO should be more valuable then just another alt-coin clone.

To me, BRO is more like Bitcoin 2.0, or a DAC / DOA.

brother3

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:14:30 PM

So expensive price, I can not accept Huh

Not sure what you mean?  This is a no cap ICO so we do not set the price.  The investors will determine the price.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..BREAKOUT STAKE ..
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WeGotCactus

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:14:34 PM

You have mentioned that you will only offer games to players where it is legal to play.

What measures are you taking to enforce this?

1. If I am a US citizen traveling abroad in a territory where it is legal to play, will the software let me play?

2. If I am a citizen in a country where it is legal to play but I am traveling abroad in the US, does the software let me play?

3. One of the appeals of cryptocurrency is obviously privacy, but what privacy compromises do you have to make to satisfy your regulators? (like getting copies of government issued IDs of players)?
Mayhem007

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:47:52 AM

who gives a crap about all this other nonsense, i only care if the coin has potential to make me money. ive been scammed a few times by exchanges and half thought out alts.  this is the first time an alt has my interest peaked.  there seems to be a lot of money and well known people backing it up, unlike 100s of other shit coins.
jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:31:03 AM

who gives a crap about all this other nonsense, i only care if the coin has potential to make me money. ive been scammed a few times by exchanges and half thought out alts.  this is the first time an alt has my interest peaked.  there seems to be a lot of money and well known people backing it up, unlike 100s of other shit coins.

there we go. i would say your main risk is re-ivestment / duration. but don't be afraid to jump in. the waters green!

kodtycoon

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:44:34 AM

there we go. i would say your main risk is re-ivestment / duration. but don't be afraid to jump in. the waters green!

jay, have you removed that very bold false claim? i havnt seen you post any proof to back it up or a response to my last post.

Mayhem007, if you want to see what an alt with SERIOUS potential looks like, check my sig.. also you should read my comments on the last page. it seems the dev has not followed sound advice to remove a totally misinformed claim from the OP, that i now know due to the lack of action, is obviously only their for hype.

"Pioneering a revolutionary novel consensus mechanism called proof of importance."
jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:52:18 AM

who gives a crap about all this other nonsense, i only care if the coin has potential to make me money. ive been scammed a few times by exchanges and half thought out alts.  this is the first time an alt has my interest peaked.  there seems to be a lot of money and well known people backing it up, unlike 100s of other shit coins.

jay, have you removed that very bold false claim? i havnt seen you post any proof to back it up or a response to my last post.

Mayhem007, if you want to see what an alt with SERIOUS potential looks like, check my sig.. also you should read my comments on the last page. it seems the dev has not followed sound advice to remove a totally misinformed claim from the OP, that i now know due to the lack of action, is obviously only their for hype.
relax. we have lots of work on our hands. Nxt is not mentioned at all here. stop trying to push Nxt, we all know its Java and better then all alt-coins.
ATTENTION: NXT HAS REACHED DISTRIBUTED CONSENSUS AS WELL!!

moving on

p.s. think you should try to deal with this first: NXT

jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:58:15 AM

i havnt seen you post any proof to back it up or a response to my last post.

(fyi He wants me to prove that Nxt has NOT reached distributed consensus.. or take our claim off all the marketing stuff.. and he thinks i can just snap my fingers... )

You want me to research and follow all the Nxt missionaries?

Why dont you prove to us all the Nxt is 100% PoS reaching distributed consensus.. what is it? every 10 seconds? and no developer checkpoints. lulz

I will prove that bergstake is.

kodtycoon

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:34:41 AM

who gives a crap about all this other nonsense, i only care if the coin has potential to make me money. ive been scammed a few times by exchanges and half thought out alts.  this is the first time an alt has my interest peaked.  there seems to be a lot of money and well known people backing it up, unlike 100s of other shit coins.

relax. we have lots of work on our hands. Nxt is not mentioned at all here. stop trying to push Nxt, we all know its Java and better then all alt-coins.

moving on

(fyi He wants me to prove that Nxt has NOT reached distributed consensus.. or take our claim off all the marketing stuff.. and he thinks i can just snap my fingers... )

Why dont you prove to us all the Nxt is 100% PoS reaching distributed consensus.. what is it? every 10 seconds? and no developer checkpoints. lulz

i think you should have done the prior due diligence before starting a project of this scale and if you had you would know that you are not the first to reach distributed consensus in a distributed manner using PoS. you would not have made that claim, you would not have had to code "bergstake" to solve an issue that has been solved already, you would have had less coding to do, we would not be discussing this and above all you would not be missleading investors whether it was intentional or not.

if you think im a troll, go through my post history.. 2500+ posts and zero troll posts.. i brought this to your attention so that it could be rectified not knowing if it was a simple mistake or if it was intentionally included as a hype builder - the latter seems to have proven the most probable from your response. stop trying to brand me as a coin pumper.. as you can see from my sig, im not even invested in nxt. rather a different platform. i only used nxt as my example, like i have said before, because it is the PoS coin that i know best and just happens to be the coin that invalidates the claims made by yourself.

you should be very capable of doing this kind of research prior to starting any code and you being the main dev should probably know all this as well seeing as you are trying to solve "issues" with PoS currencies.. and you should know ALL of the major PoS technologies better than most but that seems to have proven a false assumption of you.

"Pioneering a revolutionary novel consensus mechanism called proof of importance."
pvnamk19

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:45:06 AM

Hi Devs,
Why don't you share gaming profits, let's say 1%, to owners of Bergstake?.
By doing that, lots of BTCs will pour to your ICO and you will have many advantages for long term development.
jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 02:48:39 AM

moving on

i think you should have done the prior due diligence before starting a project of this scale and if you had you would know that you are not the first to reach distributed consensus in a distributed manner using PoS. you would not have made that claim, you would not have had to code "bergstake" to solve an issue that has been solved already, you would have had less coding to do, we would not be discussing this and above all you would not be missleading investors whether it was intentional or not.

if you think im a troll, go through my post history.. 2500+ posts and zero troll posts.. i brought this to your attention so that it could be rectified not knowing if it was a simple mistake or if it was intentionally included as a hype builder - the latter seems to have proven the most probable from your response. stop trying to brand me as a coin pumper.. as you can see from my sig, im not even invested in nxt. rather a different platform. i only used nxt as my example, like i have said before, because it is the PoS coin that i know best and just happens to be the coin that invalidates the claims made by yourself.

you should be very capable of doing this kind of research prior to starting any code and you being the main dev should probably know all this as well seeing as you are trying to solve "issues" with PoS currencies.. and you should know ALL of the major PoS technologies better than most but that seems to have proven a false assumption of you.

i did the research and it was inconclusive, I've been asking technical questions to NXT devs throughout the years, never received satisfactory answers.

if you knew how NXT picks block signers, you would have already shared that with us all. no wonder you have 2500+ posts, how much did that 2011 bitcointalk login cost you?

kodtycoon

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:57:30 AM

moving on

i did the research and it was inconclusive, I've been asking technical questions to NXT devs throughout the years, never received satisfactory answers.

if you knew how NXT picks block signers, you would have already shared that with us all. no wonder you have 2500+ posts, how much did that 2011 bitcointalk login cost you?
general overview of forging

in depth mathematical explanation of the forging mechanism that includes how nxt picks block signers

its all there..

i already shared the paper with you but you chose to ignore it.

brother3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:34:22 AM

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..BREAKOUT STAKE ..
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jaybny

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 03:50:23 AM

moving on

general overview of forging

in depth mathematical explanation of the forging mechanism that includes how nxt picks block signers

its all there..

i already shared the paper with you but you chose to ignore it.

can you explain how it works or not? even a little bit?

This feature of the Nxt forging algorithm helps form the basis for the development and implementation of the Transparent Forging algorithm. Since this algorithm has not yet completely been implemented, and because its implications on the Nxt network are significant, it will be outlined in a separate paper.

mistercoin

Activity: 952

j.mp/r7hn0 - Always.

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:04:54 AM

Very nice indeed. Another ICO to make mah 0.024BTC turn into moarrr!

If anyone needs help with anything Crypto, Linux or Trading related, PM me and I will do my best to help you. Also available for volunteer work.
brother3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:38:44 AM

Very nice indeed. Another ICO to make mah 0.024BTC turn into moarrr!

Have at it!
The minimum purchase amount will be 0.01 BTC  Cheesy

..BREAKOUT STAKE ..
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:26:29 AM

Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:53:28 AM

Grin
You are correct about both assumptions mayhem.  A ton of money already invested and extremely well known poker players involved in Breakout Gaming and BRO coin. 

I hope my other teammates explained and resolved your concerns
better than I did.  My job is only player liaison. 
brother3

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:42:03 AM

..BREAKOUT STAKE ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.