Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:14:04 AM

Hi!

I have a new systemnode running for two days but not yet received any systemnode reward. It should be paid something like twice in 3 days in average? But I guess there is some randomness which can make it take a bit longer? Systemdode status is enabled so I think everything is working.

I choosed Crown systemnode because it was the best project I could find with a node that I also could afford. I wanted a coin that had been around for a while with relative stable price, good market cap and a nice community. I am very happy that I found Crown!

Some other coins have higher ROI but that is not Worth anything if price is going constantly down. I Think I might earn at least as much in increasing price as in the node rewards and when price get higher each reward in future is also worth more. That is why I think it is more important to look at the project behind the coin than just look for high ROI value. But still 50% is not bad ROI for the Crown system nodes.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
higherbridge

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

Hi!

I have a new systemnode running for two days but not yet received any systemnode reward. It should be paid something like twice in 3 days in average? But I guess there is some randomness which can make it take a bit longer? Systemdode status is enabled so I think everything is working.

I choosed Crown systemnode because it was the best project I could find with a node that I also could afford. I wanted a coin that had been around for a while with relative stable price, good market cap and a nice community. I am very happy that I found Crown!

Some other coins have higher ROI but that is not Worth anything if price is going constantly down. I Think I might earn at least as much in increasing price as in the node rewards and when price get higher each reward in future is also worth more. That is why I think it is more important to look at the project behind the coin than just look for high ROI value. But still 50% is not bad ROI for the Crown system nodes.

Hey ronnylov!

When you first start up a systemnode it's placed in the back of the queue. It takes somewhere between 48-60 hours for you to get your first payment and after that you'll start seeing them approximately once every day and a half, like you calculated!

Also thanks for the kind words of support! We're working really hard behind the curtain (and in front of the curtain), so it's nice to hear people notice that Smiley
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:30:34 PM

Also thanks for the kind words of support! We're working really hard behind the curtain (and in front of the curtain), so it's nice to hear people notice that Smiley

^ this.  

Thank you very much. There is a lot of effort and passion for the project being expended here.  Always nice to hear some kind words.

duyenwong

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:44:09 AM

I'd like to express my gratitude to the team behind Crown as well.  True, without investors/supporters, there is no community, that's obvious.  However many people forget that without the team, there would be no coin in the first place.  Without constant progress, the coin would be stagnant, if not dead.  For that, I graciously thank the Crown team for plowing ahead steadfast and determined all these years, constantly delivering stable innovative tech, and providing us users with great support.  Please keep up the awesome job and may Crown continue to grow, grow, and grow in the years to come.
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:34:35 AM

Sorry to CROWN holders .. More shitt yet to come .. I heard somewhere 8K incoming ..
More you hold more you loose ..!! 😠 Stay away from shitt .. Read my old post Team are dumping their shitt coins on market 🐶🐶
😅😅😅
duyenwong

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:18:23 AM

^
Same guy, same story, repeated many times.

I'm not going to quote him because I think he's trying to rack up points also by posting junk.

But yes, new folks reading this, please don't just take his word for it, please do read his previous posts from before and decide for yourself if indeed, he may be the scam his nick suggests.

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:57:33 AM

^

I'm not going to quote him because I think he's trying to rack up points also by posting junk.

But yes, new folks reading this, please don't just take his word for it, please do read his previous posts from before and decide for yourself if indeed, he may be the scam his nick suggests.

His trust rating and need to hide behind several aliases says it all.  He's on Twitter too. Seems to spend sustained periods of time trying to drag down a project before buying in.

Lol, I bet he thinks he is behind the recent CRW price drops too.  Wouldn't surprise me if if he was that deluded.

Back in the day, when I was part of the Dash team, he used to spend hours calling out Dash as a scam using a similar alias. Maybe he just follows me around.
urban_idler

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:28:37 AM

Prior to leaving the team in September, I held 820,000 CRW tokens.  I had sized the position based on it being 2% of the final token count.

I left the team in September because I had watched my father flatline as his mitral valve blew out and the surgeons rushed in to take him in for emergency heart surgery.  Luckily we already had him at the hospital -- but it's the kind of experience that has a way to cause one to stop and re-assess.

While I believe in crypto and I also believe that eventually pretty much everything will be tokenized -- this and every crypto project is also fundamentally speculative.  And my appetite for speculation changed after seeing my dad's eyes roll up as his heart stopped and they rolled him out to surgery.  After the surgery, he was kept in a medical coma for most of a week, giving the family some time to think and reflect, before they brought him back up.

So I left the team and have been reducing my position since I am no longer actively involved in the project -- and it felt inappropriate to me to sit on a large position in something I was not actively involved in -- that's just my temperament. And the position was also worth a lot of money, some of which I needed to help my family since it doesn't take a genius to figure out that my father might never be able to work again.  

I have not communicated regarding any of my sales with the core team until I was approached today to ask something like "WTF @@%##%&!" ?  

My current position is 175,000 CRW less the Bitrex fee for transferring it out in the last hour or so -- so people can see that if they want to confirm this.

I am sorry that my activities to reduce my position have caused people to attack and disparage members of the core team.   My activities had nothing to do with their efforts and were driven by separate "shit happens" in my own life.  

The core team is making amazing progress -- and I would encourage folks to think about the example of Tezos, who raised a few hundred million for non-existent governance.  I am excited about a few of the things the guys are working on -- but the best part may be having an engineer focused on the governance system now.  Soon Crown will have a crypto system with a multi-tier cloud network, a proposal allocation system to internalize development funding, and a mutli-layer governance structure for allocating proposal funds and also empowering "agents" to act on the network.  Application providers would be an instance of an agent.  Different types of nodes would be other instances of agents -- but the agents like the nodes aren't designated by a vote of the network - so that would create an interesting structure.

My own strategy with Crown at this point is to just hold onto enough of a position to maintain an option on building an application business once that part of the system has been built.  Artem will be able to explain where that is.

Hope that helps explain some of what has been going on in the market to people and also gives everyone a way to monitor at least what I am doing.
TwistMaister

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:22:55 AM

Prior to leaving the team in September, I held 820,000 CRW tokens.  I had sized the position based on it being 2% of the final token count.

I left the team in September because I had watched my father flatline as his mitral valve blew out and the surgeons rushed in to take him in for emergency heart surgery.  Luckily we already had him at the hospital -- but it's the kind of experience that has a way to cause one to stop and re-assess.

While I believe in crypto and I also believe that eventually pretty much everything will be tokenized -- this and every crypto project is also fundamentally speculative.  And my appetite for speculation changed after seeing my dad's eyes roll up as his heart stopped and they rolled him out to surgery.  After the surgery, he was kept in a medical coma for most of a week, giving the family some time to think and reflect, before they brought him back up.

So I left the team and have been reducing my position since I am no longer actively involved in the project -- and it felt inappropriate to me to sit on a large position in something I was not actively involved in -- that's just my temperament. And the position was also worth a lot of money, some of which I needed to help my family since it doesn't take a genius to figure out that my father might never be able to work again.  

I have not communicated regarding any of my sales with the core team until I was approached today to ask something like "WTF @@%##%&!" ?  

My current position is 175,000 CRW less the Bitrex fee for transferring it out in the last hour or so -- so people can see that if they want to confirm this.

I am sorry that my activities to reduce my position have caused people to attack and disparage members of the core team.   My activities had nothing to do with their efforts and were driven by separate "shit happens" in my own life.  

The core team is making amazing progress -- and I would encourage folks to think about the example of Tezos, who raised a few hundred million for non-existent governance.  I am excited about a few of the things the guys are working on -- but the best part may be having an engineer focused on the governance system now.  Soon Crown will have a crypto system with a multi-tier cloud network, a proposal allocation system to internalize development funding, and a mutli-layer governance structure for allocating proposal funds and also empowering "agents" to act on the network.  Application providers would be an instance of an agent.  Different types of nodes would be other instances of agents -- but the agents like the nodes aren't designated by a vote of the network - so that would create an interesting structure.

My own strategy with Crown at this point is to just hold onto enough of a position to maintain an option on building an application business once that part of the system has been built.  Artem will be able to explain where that is.

Hope that helps explain some of what has been going on in the market to people and also gives everyone a way to monitor at least what I am doing.

Best of luck with your family & new endeavors.
And thanks for all you've done for Crown; time - energy - resources.. Hope to see you back one day, and every once in a while around on mattermost or the likes Wink !
duyenwong

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:31:48 AM

You have every reason to sell based on personal circumstances.  They're your coins anyway.  Thanks for your contributions to Crown, and hope things settle for the better soon.
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

[[/b]
^

You should all Thanks to me .. You all got some cheap CRW.
🔊 😍

Again it is over priced 8k incoming dont hurry to buy .. This is wekest and slowest MN coin on maket ..

Later you all will more thanks to me ..💗💗💗💗💗💗
duyenwong

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:35:52 AM

^

His trust rating and need to hide behind several aliases says it all.  He's on Twitter too. Seems to spend sustained periods of time trying to drag down a project before buying in.

Lol, I bet he thinks he is behind the recent CRW price drops too.  Wouldn't surprise me if if he was that deluded.

Back in the day, when I was part of the Dash team, he used to spend hours calling out Dash as a scam using a similar alias. Maybe he just follows me around.

Really???  Wow, just wow.  That's a pathetic way to make a living, by lying and swindling.  Unfortunately, there are quite a few other nicks that I've come across in BCTalk who act the same as that scammer.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:08:20 AM

Really???  Wow, just wow.  That's a pathetic way to make a living, by lying and swindling.  Unfortunately, there are quite a few other nicks that I've come across in BCTalk who act the same as that scammer.

I never used to think that the rumours about these people were real, at least not since the very early days of bitcoin when it was possible to manipulate the price with some well-placed forum comments. But price-trolling is an industry. There are groups of people who do it 'professionally' - FUD the price down, buy low, then either hype it, pump it or just let the market do its thing and sell high. Rinse, repeat. I know this happens because at least one of the guys who did it with a coin I've been involved in admitted it afterwards - saying it had all been FUD was part of the hype process.

That's assuming this isn't just some guy with mental health issues and too much time on his hands. That happens too.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:58 AM

I never used to think that the rumours about these people were real, at least not since the very early days of bitcoin when it was possible to manipulate the price with some well-placed forum comments. But price-trolling is an industry. There are groups of people who do it 'professionally' - FUD the price down, buy low, then either hype it, pump it or just let the market do its thing and sell high. Rinse, repeat. I know this happens because at least one of the guys who did it with a coin I've been involved in admitted it afterwards - saying it had all been FUD was part of the hype process.

That's assuming this isn't just some guy with mental health issues and too much time on his hands. That happens too.

Yup.  Shilling and FUDing works.  That's why BCT is flooded with farmed accounts who you will see posting inane one liners all day every day.

In some ways, Crown is on a back foot because we refuse to do it but we still feel strongly that our approach will prevail in time.  Especially as and when the wheels come off the ICO hysteria.

I have seen projects, some not too far away from us, hiring 600 bots/people to retweet their tweets.  Another project, of significant publicity, has hired over 500 people from a "marketing company" in Pakistan to shill their project. You don't have to look too far into my post history to see which projects these are. Its baffling.

Crown has over 5,000 twitter followers grown organically. This is much more valuable than fake statistics to appear to be popular.  That said, it works.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:14:16 AM

Anyway, its fantastic that we have some news about what the last few months of price supression has been down to.  Sad that one person can throttle a project so effectively regardless of their intentions. Onwards and upwards. 
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

Anyway, its fantastic that we have some news about what the last few months of price supression has been down to.  Sad that one person can throttle a project so effectively regardless of their intentions. Onwards and upwards. 

Moving ahead now

BenderWeb

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:48:00 AM

Hi guys!
BlockchainSummitKyiv2017 went good, there are many potential customers who really liked Crown.
2 streams (financial/technical), professional speakers and different topics (legal aspects, tokenization, marketing, practical advises, etc.) and a lot of visitors.
Our booth was well organized, we had a lot of free stuff to attract people which helped us to start conversation. Some of them were advanced in blockchain technology, like Jan Keil https://www.remme.io/, who discussed with Artem some issues in the identity mechanism and proposed to use his solution; some of them were beginners and we tried to deliver to everyone our results and goals.
We also discussed possible partnerships with projects like https://www.biossl.com/ https://inoxoft.com/ http://welto.io/
Assuming the above-mentioned, we managed to achive positive results - gained the trust of our visitors, shared useful contacts, acquired great experience.
Enclose some pictures from the summit:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p51kxl9w09vv4tg/AACAF3rflfki1zITgyhzkQrPa?dl=0
And a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDu2b-Y-MhY
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:59:50 PM

It's always a hard situation when one of the largest holders of a coin decides to move on. I know STEEM went through a recent situation this Summer and after one of the founders left the project, it went on a rally to new all time highs (at least in $USD). Although I only met MDZ once at the Toronto event, he really stood out to me as a very bright individual - it was pretty clear to me that whatever project he works on, whether crypto or not, it was going to be a success.

With that being said, I'm still more excited than ever for the future of CRW. The only thing that pisses me off is not having more bitcoin right now to buy more CRW =p. Having one of the top holders of the coin sell out creates a great buying opportunity for those who want to come in next. People that have that have the opportunity to buy in now, not only get a kick ass price but they also get to buy in at a time when there is more ready to go than ever before. It's a win/win for new money. I myself am still very excited for what CRW has in store for 2018. CRW is clearly flying under the radar right now but as I've said to many others; CRW has one of the best teams in crypto that I've ever seen and if they are able to come together and accomplish what they are setting out to do, it will be a top project in crypto. Lets see where things go from here Smiley
calnaughtonjnr

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:23:40 PM

Hi guys!
BlockchainSummitKyiv2017 went good, there are many potential customers who really liked Crown.
2 streams (financial/technical), professional speakers and different topics (legal aspects, tokenization, marketing, practical advises, etc.) and a lot of visitors.
Our booth was well organized, we had a lot of free stuff to attract people which helped us to start conversation. Some of them were advanced in blockchain technology, like Jan Keil https://www.remme.io/, who discussed with Artem some issues in the identity mechanism and proposed to use his solution; some of them were beginners and we tried to deliver to everyone our results and goals.
We also discussed possible partnerships with projects like https://www.biossl.com/ https://inoxoft.com/ http://welto.io/
Assuming the above-mentioned, we managed to achive positive results - gained the trust of our visitors, shared useful contacts, acquired great experience.
Enclose some pictures from the summit:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p51kxl9w09vv4tg/AACAF3rflfki1zITgyhzkQrPa?dl=0
And a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDu2b-Y-MhY

Great job BenderWeb. Have you guys got any more events in mind to attend soon?
aamjanta

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:05:13 AM

This is week community ...
Go and buy some good and strong coin .. dash pivx.
If you really like MN ..
Feature and tech-wise, I totally disagree.  It's true that Crown hasn't caught on and become popular like the other two, but I think it's for various reasons such as availability of coins, trading exchanges, marketing, .... but definitely not because it's a weak coin.

LOL  Wink.. If you don't think wait some more days you will see results. Strong community always come over

I said DASH I said PIVX MN coins ..Now you see who is winner ..  Grin  only bigger and stronger will survive ..

Enjoy with the CRW and loose...!!  I think This is weakest MN team .. BuY buy buy  .. More buy More loose

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: