Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:11:08 AM

Please edit the OP, there is 0.12.3.0 version of Linux wallet is available.

Apologises! Will fix right away

Edit: Done

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vivacia

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:06:27 AM

When 2% of crown has been sold in the last few days, it also means that alot of new people have gotten crown.
As this community expands the price will more likely rise in a more healthy way.

I have seen plenty of people already joining on the mattermost channel, most of them already with system or masternodes. Also, with over 2000 systemnodes up and running, this is really taking shape!

Also a systemnode gives you 43.06% return on investment!
ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:00:46 AM

When 2% of crown has been sold in the last few days, it also means that alot of new people have gotten crown.
As this community expands the price will more likely rise in a more healthy way.

I have seen plenty of people already joining on the mattermost channel, most of them already with system or masternodes. Also, with over 2000 systemnodes up and running, this is really taking shape!

How do I join "mattermost channel"?
Where can I find that?

I own a systemnode since one week ago so I count as one of these new people :-)

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:27:21 PM

Where can I find that?

http://mm.crownlab.eu

Looking forward to welcoming you there.
Vivacia

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

Where can I find that?

Welcome  Grin Mattermost is like a group whatsapp of all things crown related. They have helped me numerous times with trouble shooting, or just silly questions about rewards and price.
Its easy to signup there and i feel like i can ask anything.
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:21:10 PM

Actually love this video where our BTC mergemining is explained  Grin

https://twitter.com/CrownPlatform/status/937024334614482946

sverrir

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

prepare for crw moon

super moon come soon

5 day away

bear cry tear make river!

Why, whats gonna be released/announced ?
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

I gave a presentation on systemnodes at a crypto meetup in Perth, happy to see a big turnout and many people asking questions. https://twitter.com/CrownPlatformAU/status/937210309789360128 Australia is waking up to Crown. Monthly proposal update coming soon.

David Spatar
Community Ambassador, Australia

Keep up the awesome job spreading the Crown idea in Australia David  Wink The community appreciates your hard work!

Jeerke

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:19:46 AM

At CrownCentral.net you wil find a Master- and Systemnode calculator! You can also register and monitor your nodes!
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:47:00 PM

Explained: Crown Network security - Merge mining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HU_VCyTq3c
higherbridge

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:35:47 PM

For those interested in more of the videos, here is our YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCKAgkSSOI-fIqcAEHR1rXw

We try to keep improving the videos we make, so any constructive feedback is welcome! Send me a message on mattermost, telegram or discord, all @higherbridge Smiley

Latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXQc6_mlOBs
gdogg87

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

I gave a presentation on systemnodes at a crypto meetup in Perth, happy to see a big turnout and many people asking questions. https://twitter.com/CrownPlatformAU/status/937210309789360128 Australia is waking up to Crown. Monthly proposal update coming soon.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQGjgwLU8AEdCG5.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQGjgweU8AAsiH5.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQGjgwXV4AAHTzJ.jpg

David Spatar

Great work David! Keep it up doing a top job out there!
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:03:47 AM

David Spatar

Great work David! Keep it up doing a top job out there!

This coin is very stable with bitcoin pump. Love collecting those rewards.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:52:28 PM

Crown Service Issue Report

Title

DNS Seed Issue

Date Reported

1st December 2017

Date Resolved

2nd December 2017

Impact

Some wallets will be unable to sync to the latest block

Who is affected?

A very small number of wallets that were synced for the first time while there was an issue with the DNS seed nodes.

Resolution

1) CREATE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE

2)  Delete the chain files in your crown directory.

You can find your Crown directory here:

Linux

/home/<user>/.crown

or

/root/.crown/

Windows

C:\users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Crown

Mac

~/Library/Application Support/Crown/

Folders to delete:

Blocks
Chainstate
Database

3) Run crownd or crown-qt as normal

4)  Your wallet will resync up to the correct block.

For futher information, please post in the support channel in Mattermost
themattblack

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

Hi all! I'd like to thank everyone for all the support you've given me and for all the kind words above. Please take a look at my formal monthly proposal update (month 2) for the work that I'm doing to promote Crown here in Australia. You can see past developments and plans for the future. If you have any feedback or suggestions please let me know. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V5NX8GtbaVR-RjUMfYheylu9_3oa3CnO

Doing awesome so far mate, keep it up! Congratulations on your meetup, looks great!
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 10:08:11 AM by stonehedge

Weekly Crown Update 27th November to 4th December 2017

First Commercial Hardware on Crown

We are proud to announce that we have secured a partnership with G-ME. G-ME is a tracking and communication device for children, families, elderly people and more that can enable them to register the device and its identity on the Crown blockchain. Our blockchain works as an immutable database, and the emergency information G-ME will provide cannot be counterfeited. This means that no one can change your blood type or emergency phone number. It is important to reiterate that personal information such as location, emergency phones, and diseases won't be available publically because it's not written to the blockchain in plaintext. It uses one-way encryption (hash) to do that, so the result cannot be decrypted and it doesn't reveal any information about personal data. This will be the first project built on Crown!

New Team Members

Two new team members have joined us starting today. The new developer has many years of experience in software engineering and architecture of different projects like enterprise security systems, forensics software, distributed systems etc. On previous projects, he worked as a senior developer, development coordinator and software architect. He will be working on governance part of Crown. Another team member will take the leading role of QA on the project. He also has many years of software testing experience and 2 ISTQB qualifications in testing. He worked as a senior quality analyst, and previously as a test manager and test team lead

We have worked with our marketing team to produce posts and ads that have been out since Tuesday. We have seen a great uptick in the community growth in just a few days since this effort has started and we expect the growth to continue.

Individual Team Member Progress

Artem
He has been hard at work on Atomic and producing the roadmap that we will follow over the next year

Ashot
Over the past week I have been working on Qt GUI, user experience improvements - adding functionality to create Systemnodes/Masternodes automatically with just a few button clicks.

benderweb
Last week we visited blockchain summit in Kiev, and obtained direct contacts with some businesses such as Remme which could be helpful for the future. We prepared a video that can be found here: We also prepared a new proposal for the upcoming conference on the 15th of December. Some subtitles in Ua has done, improving social media

calnaughton_Jnr
As well as working on getting ready for Crown exhibiting and sponsoring the Malta Blockchain Expo on 7th December, I've been working on cts.media's new push, #NodeKnowledge. Creating up to date node / network info for current node operators and also attract newcomers.
I've also submitted a joint proposal with Snoops to provide a free Systemnode. We're hoping to create a month long initiative, promoting a social media based prize draw, where the winner receives a free Systemnode and 12 months free hosting courtesy of Node-VPS

crowncoin_knight
I have worked with Vic to establish a partnership with G-ME by meeting with them and Madrid and accepted terms for them to build their project on top of Crown.

davester1876
I have set up a coinscreen on on one of Perth's most popular Bitcoin ATMs which displays the live price of CRW/USD and CRW/BTC. This will incite public curiosity and attention. I've created infographics and a powerpoint in preparation for a presentation I will give this weekend on systemnodes.
I also created a twitter page which targets the Australian crypto community and am working towards attracting a much larger audience.

defunctec

I have been talking to much of the community and developers, and negotiating agreements with different people. My week has mainly been working on theorizing ideas relating to Crown as a whole.

higherbridge
I have been dealing with questions relating to the sell-off we had with our former team member. I have contacted masternode rank sites. I have also completed some minor adjustments to the wiki and other general support stuff.

hypermist
I have been updating the DNS nodes and electrumx. I have been fixing it at the same time as well as updating the iOS software.

latin Team
We have been preparing everything for the btc conference in miami, and working on the terms of various other agreements.

mattblack
I have been busy with minor updates on the crown.tech site, building a telegram bot, and have been investigating options for the Crown forum. I am also in the process of hiring a professional animator for a promotional animation video.

snoops
I have been maintaining the social media channels and have been working on getting our first week of posts and ads out with the hired marketing team. I have had several calls with them to go over our strategy moving forward. I have also worked with Luke to design a social media competition.

stonehedge
I've been busy with a load of mundane maintenance on core servers and meeting with investors.  I also built a Gitlab server to assist with future development. I have just started work on increasing our team bus factor  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor.

Vic
This week I have worked on arranging the appointments and all of the video campaign Jan and Philip have been on with our partners. I am in conversations to make crown exhibitor and sponsor of an exhibition in Santander next month. I have also put in some work on the Spanish twitter.

Twister
I am finishing up the January Ruhr University proposal, keeping track of some tabs that are still open. I'm curreny in Bangkok now for the world blockchain conference to represent crown at the networking event. We will see what comes out of it and tech support on mm quite a bit

Chaositec
I have been busy recovering wallets for members of our community and working on the design of the testnet system
Snoops

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:19:32 PM

We are proud to announce that we have secured a partnership with G-ME. G-ME is a tracking and communication device for children, families, elderly people and more that can enable them to register the device and its identity on the Crown blockchain. Our blockchain works as an immutable database, and the emergency information G-ME will provide cannot be counterfeited. This means that no one can change your blood type or emergency phone number. It is important to reiterate that personal information such as location, emergency phones, and diseases won't be available publically because it's not written to the blockchain in plaintext. It uses one-way encryption (hash) to do that, so the result cannot be decrypted and it doesn't reveal any information about personal data. This will be the first project built on Crown!

New Team Members

Two new team members have joined us starting today. The new developer has many years of experience in software engineering and architecture of different projects like enterprise security systems, forensics software, distributed systems etc. On previous projects, he worked as a senior developer, development coordinator and software architect. He will be working on governance part of Crown. Another team member will take the leading role of QA on the project. He also has many years of software testing experience and 2 ISTQB qualifications in testing. He worked as a senior quality analyst, and previously as a test manager and test team lead

We have worked with our marketing team to produce posts and ads that have been out since Tuesday. We have seen a great uptick in the community growth in just a few days since this effort has started and we expect the growth to continue.

Artem
He has been hard at work on Atomic and producing the roadmap that we will follow over the next year

Ashot
Over the past week I have been working on Qt GUI, user experience improvements - adding functionality to create Systemnodes/Masternodes automatically with just a few button clicks.

benderweb
Last week we visited blockchain summit in Kiev, and obtained direct contacts with some businesses such as Remme which could be helpful for the future. We prepared a video that can be found here: We also prepared a new proposal for the upcoming conference on the 15th of December. Some subtitles in Ua has done, improving social media

calnaughton_Jnr
As well as working on getting ready for Crown exhibiting and sponsoring the Malta Blockchain Expo on 7th December, I've been working on cts.media's new push, #NodeKnowledge. Creating up to date node / network info for current node operators and also attract newcomers.
I've also submitted a joint proposal with Snoops to provide a free Systemnode. We're hoping to create a month long initiative, promoting a social media based prize draw, where the winner receives a free Systemnode and 12 months free hosting courtesy of Node-VPS

crowncoin_knight
I have worked with Vic to establish a partnership with G-ME by meeting with them and Madrid and accepted terms for them to build their project on top of Crown.

davester1876
I have set up a coinscreen on on one of Perth's most popular Bitcoin ATMs which displays the live price of CRW/USD and CRW/BTC. This will incite public curiosity and attention. I've created infographics and a powerpoint in preparation for a presentation I will give this weekend on systemnodes.
I also created a twitter page which targets the Australian crypto community and am working towards attracting a much larger audience.

defunctec

I have been talking to much of the community and developers, and negotiating agreements with different people. My week has mainly been working on theorizing ideas relating to Crown as a whole.

higherbridge
I have been dealing with questions relating to the sell-off we had with our former team member. I have contacted masternode rank sites. I have also completed some minor adjustments to the wiki and other general support stuff.

hypermist
I have been updating the DNS nodes and electrumx. I have been fixing it at the same time as well as updating the iOS software.

latin Team
We have been preparing everything for the btc conference in miami, and working on the terms of various other agreements.

mattblack
I have been busy with minor updates on the crown.tech site, building a telegram bot, and have been investigating options for the Crown forum. I am also in the process of hiring a professional animator for a promotional animation video.

snoops
I have been maintaining the social media channels and have been working on getting our first week of posts and ads out with the hired marketing team. I have had several calls with them to go over our strategy moving forward. I have also worked with Luke to design a social media competition.

stonehedge
I've been busy with a load of mundane maintenance on core servers and meeting with investors.  I also built a Gitlab server to assist with future development. I have just started work on increasing our team bus factor  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor.

Vic
This week I have worked on arranging the appointments and all of the video campaign Jan and Philip have been on with our partners. I am in conversations to make crown exhibitor and sponsor of an exhibition in Santander next month. I have also put in some work on the Spanish twitter.

https://i.imgur.com/BAkS9MQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Q4KGN68.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6zfMx5g.jpg
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

New Team Members

Artem

Ashot

benderweb

calnaughton_Jnr

crowncoin_knight

davester1876

defunctec

higherbridge

hypermist

latin Team

mattblack

snoops

stonehedge
I've been busy with a load of mundane maintenance on core servers and meeting with investors.  I also built a Gitlab server to assist with future development. I have just started work on increasing our team bus factor  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor.

Vic

Yeah the team believes that the connection of an Internet of things device with the Crown blockchain is a great example of real world use case for us.
The important thing for Crown is backing the blockchain with real values / human ideas instead of being "just" a trading token. That is the current problem with crypto, people just look at the exchange value for all the ICOs but its hard to find project which are building values on their blockchains. I am of the opinion that "crypto as a commodity" strategy is not sustainable in the future.

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

I am of the opinion that "crypto as a commodity" strategy is not sustainable in the future.

This is especially true for the projects that tout themselves as payment systems.  Volatility is an undesirable characteristic for payment currencies.

The1crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:09:50 PM

Good news, congratulations.

This is just the begining  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: