Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

I am of the opinion that "crypto as a commodity" strategy is not sustainable in the future.

This is especially true for the projects that tout themselves as payment systems.  Volatility is an undesirable characteristic for payment currencies.

But this currency are good for trading. Buy cheap and sell hight with the good news is a working strategy for traders and investors. The Crown project looks good now to do some mid-term investments.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
higherbridge

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:04:09 AM

I am of the opinion that "crypto as a commodity" strategy is not sustainable in the future.

This is especially true for the projects that tout themselves as payment systems.  Volatility is an undesirable characteristic for payment currencies.

But this currency are good for trading. Buy cheap and sell hight with the good news is a working strategy for traders and investors. The Crown project looks good now to do some mid-term investments.

Sure, we don't discourage trading. Actually having a high volume on e.g. bittrex is some of the best implicit, community-driven marketing you could ask for. But we leave all that up to the community and investors to decide for themselves.
The only thing we as the team can do is pick a strategy of where we want the project's fundamentals to go, which is not as a pure currency/commodity. Not being a currency doesn't by definition rule out speculation though Smiley

Also remember: the more value the CRW token has, the more useful/quality projects can be started through the governance system, the more Crown as a project can be improved (like how we can now pay salaries for a QA tester, a marketing/PR person, community ambassadors, and more out of 43,000 CRW monthly. Which wouldn't be possible if the token had half the value it does now).
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

Crown team attending a key crypto conference in Malta tomorrow. Snoops and calanaughtonjnr looking forward for news guys   Wink

Fomi4

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:05:09 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:22:59 PM by Fomi4

http://www.crown.co.ua/ Are these guys connected with you? I am a bit confused cause the main website is down
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:12:54 PM

http://www.crown.co.ua/ Are these guys connected with you?

Yes, it's our team in the Ukraine
TwistMaister

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:39:07 PM

Here a short write-up of the Blockchain World Conference Bangkok I attended to spread the word of Crown & learn more about the field.

Full write-up is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSULHBMdBfTJWnQQ66nmTTqn6FiBFJ9P75duAoFNfkLVJ4Qram0Ge0fB_wlgglQdR2FQqzh5N78VA5z/pub

The really short summary is:
Crown has solid fundamentals (the triple/quadruple T’s) by the metrics of some Angel Investors and Gurus in the field. Overall it is good news for Crown, and it puts Crown easily between the few quality projects out there. Also the fact that it is not premined, and a project from 2014 with no ICO surprised many people in a good way.

Where Crown can improve upon, is a more professional business strategy structure. And highlighting the valuable asset that is Ivan.
Some other interesting points were the hunger for transaction speed in the field, and the possibility of peer2peer money lending as a business case opportunity for blockchain in China.
higherbridge

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:56:27 AM

Here a short write-up of the Blockchain World Conference Bangkok I attended to spread the word of Crown & learn more about the field.

Full write-up is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSULHBMdBfTJWnQQ66nmTTqn6FiBFJ9P75duAoFNfkLVJ4Qram0Ge0fB_wlgglQdR2FQqzh5N78VA5z/pub

Crown has solid fundamentals (the triple/quadruple T’s) by the metrics of some Angel Investors and Gurus in the field. Overall it is good news for Crown, and it puts Crown easily between the few quality projects out there. Also the fact that it is not premined, and a project from 2014 with no ICO surprised many people in a good way.

Where Crown can improve upon, is a more professional business strategy structure. And highlighting the valuable asset that is Ivan.
Some other interesting points were the hunger for transaction speed in the field, and the possibility of peer2peer money lending as a business case opportunity for blockchain in China.

This is good stuff. Snoops' writeup of the Malta conference will be posted soon as well.
I don't think people realize enough that it's quite unique to have core team members of a project out in the field, speaking with people at conferences, collecting feedback, explaining the platform etc. I'm biased of course, but I'm hyped about this! Cheesy
TwistMaister

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:42:57 PM

Are we able to get the coin supported by Ledger?

It will help will adoption in my opinion.

It costs 20k euro.

We do have the funds (more or less ready) and would really like the integration. However, Ledger does not want to add a coin that uses the same addresses as Bitcoin does, for administrative reasons I think (correct me if I'm wrong).

So - at some point Crown will implement a unique address that is different from BTC. Until then, we focus on Trezor (maybe somewhere q1/q2 2018 that we have that ready).

duyenwong

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

Full write-up is here:

This is good stuff. Snoops' writeup of the Malta conference will be posted soon as well.
I don't think people realize enough that it's quite unique to have core team members of a project out in the field, speaking with people at conferences, collecting feedback, explaining the platform etc. I'm biased of course, but I'm hyped about this! Cheesy

Not at all.  The presence of the core team everywhere is a great indicator of their enthusiasm and commitment.  Who better than the folks who know it best to speak with you and answer your questions. All this activity is certainly not unnoticed.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:26:18 AM

Dear Community

I want to encourage everyone to take regular backups of your wallet.dat file, i have used way too much time over the last 3 weeks recovering wallets for people, i have a company to run as well, as work on crown.

I will still recover wallets if needed, but i will charge 5% of wallet contents, so, please take backups!!

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
TwistMaister

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:31:39 AM

Dear Community

I want to encourage everyone to take regular backups of your wallet.dat file, i have used way too much time over the last 3 weeks recovering wallets for people, i have a company to run as well, as work on crown.

I will still recover wallets if needed, but i will charge 5% of wallet contents, so, please take backups!!

Anything that isn't backed up triple, you don't care about they say uh .__. ?

/goesdoabackup

calnaughtonjnr

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

Malta write up online. Great event from the Smile Expo group

https://twitter.com/crowntechltd/status/939950195214864386
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

Hey, would you look at that. We're at a USD ATH!

$2!
duyenwong

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:22:13 AM

$2!

Fantastic!  Still undervalued, though Smiley
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:34:49 AM

$2!

$2 is great! Although based on bitcoin's price of $16,500 at the time of this post -- I have higher expectations for CRW than $2 Wink
Snoops

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:29:27 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:18:24 PM by Snoops

Weekly Crown Update 4th December 2017 to 11th December 2017

Crown at Blockchain Conference Malta
Crown attended and presented at Blockchain Conference Malta with Crown Tech Solutions. This has been our best event yet. Crown made a series of connections to people in the space and hope to execute on them. We will keep you all updated. A full write-up on the event can be found here: http://www.cts.media/malta-blockchain-conference/

https://i.imgur.com/AoG2gtT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cG4993Y.jpg

Road Map

The team has been hard at work completing the roadmap. Team meetings have been productive towards ironing out the details for the series of releases in 2018 that have been referred to as "Atomic". It will be available in the coming weeks and display a clear vision for Crown over the next year. Our team has come into place with our new Q/A lead dzlbobo and our full-time governance developer vshamray.

G-ME & Crown Kickstarter Campaign
G-ME is releasing their kickstarter campaign at the end of this week to build their business. Our very own crowncoin_knight is featured in the video. G-ME will be the first business built on our platform, so we are looking to help them succeed however we can. We will send out links to the video when it is available.

BTC Miami Conference
Crown will be attending and presenting BTC Miami January 18th and 19th. We have now upgraded to a silver sponsorship. The LATAM team will be leading this event and they will be joined by artem, chaositec, snoops and calnaughtonjnr. btcmiami.com

Wallet Improvements
Ashot continues to work hard towards creating the most highly functioning and easiest master/systemnode creation system in crypto. These improvements will be available in our next release.

crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

Crown attended and presented at Blockchain Conference Malta with Crown Tech Solutions. This has been our best event yet. Crown made a series of connections to people in the space and hope to execute on them. We will keep you all updated. A full write-up on the event can be found here: http://www.cts.media/malta-blockchain-conference/

Road Map

The team has been hard at work completing the roadmap. Team meetings have been productive towards ironing out the details for the series of releases in 2018 that have been referred to as "Atomic". It will be available in the coming weeks and display a clear vision for Crown over the next year. Our team has come into place with our new Q/A lead dzlbobo and our full-time governance developer vshamray.

G-ME is releasing their kickstarter campaign at the end of this week to build their business. Our very own crowncoin_knight is featured in the video. G-ME will be the first business built on our platform, so we are looking to help them succeed however we can. We will send out links to the video when it is available.

BTC Miami Conference
Crown will be attending and presenting BTC Miami January 18th and 19th. We have now upgraded to a silver sponsorship. The LATAM team will be leading this event and they will be joined by artem, chaositec, crowncoin_knight and snoops. btcmiami.com

Wallet Improvements
Ashot continues to work hard towards creating the most highly functioning and easiest master/systemnode creation system in crypto. These improvements will be available in our next release.

Great Update Joe, looking forward to this week!

TwistMaister

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

Dear Community

https://youtu.be/nxLZc-O7E68

A video on how to backup (and restore) your wallet Smiley
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:51:51 PM

Road Map

BTC Miami Conference
Crown will be attending and presenting BTC Miami January 18th and 19th. We have now upgraded to a silver sponsorship. The LATAM team will be leading this event and they will be joined by artem, chaositec, and snoops. btcmiami.com

Wallet Improvements

Can't ask for more.

Commited Devs. strong community. Real world applications.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
thb87_v

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

I have set up 2 systemnodes 6 days ago and still didn't get any rewards. System nodes are enabled and started in my wallets. What could be wrong?
This is my crown-cli getinfo

"version" : 120300,
    "protocolversion" : 70051,
    "walletversion" : 61000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 1665393,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 19,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 13586308371.08908653,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1512500620,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""

Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: