Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:42:09 AM

Great timing for a Crown presentation in Santander, Spain on 28th of December. The G-ME-CROWN kickstarter video plus the road map released next week. Fantastic!

Vic thanks for your support in Spain, Santander is home to one of the largest banks in the world, Banco Santander,  awesome that you guys are holding a presentation so close to them. Maybe they will notice Crown soon too  Smiley

The G-ME collaboration is going to push us big time here in Spain. And this is just the beginning, next month we will announce a new project in another real use case for the Crown blockchain.

Love the way you work Vic, you keep silent while working on stuff and then you suddenly announce a cooperation!  Wink

Hope to see G-ME on kickstarter soon!

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:58:43 PM

Spoke to two guys from the Crown team at a Rotterdam meetup this weekend and they told me about all the progress Crown has been making. I will get myself some Crown and will also get two Masternodes going. Looking forward to the future progress of the team!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
TwistMaister

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:05:59 PM

Spoke to two guys from the Crown team at a Rotterdam meetup this weekend and they told me about all the progress Crown has been making. I will get myself some Crown and will also get two Masternodes going. Looking forward to the future progress of the team!

Ah, that was @higherbridge and me you spoke to Wink

Good to see you here - and probably till next time somewhere in January!
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

Ah, that was @higherbridge and me you spoke to Wink

Good to see you here - and probably till next time somewhere in January!

Indeed! Smiley Good to be able to put a face to the people of the coin. Might be there next time as well.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

CRW's trend is very beautiful, the high point is constantly rising, low also do not understand the increase, a very robust project
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

thanks for your support, seems like Crown is getting some traction in the Netherlands, awesome!  Smiley

Snoops

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:09:34 PM

Crown Weekly Update December 11th 2017 to December 18th 2017

Crown at Blockchain Conference Kiev
We made several contacts with businesses that are interested in our platform. We are waiting to hear back to work with them and talk about their possibilities with Crown. There was a particularly strong interest in our incentivized nodes as a possibility for passive income through the block reward. Most of our questions surrounded the governance system.

Pictures from the event: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nrvsbbm5kcotlod/AABAgHTw_PSDRSlNdDL0TtxYa?dl=0

Road Map

The date for the roadmap release has been announced. It will be released Thursday, December 21st. This release represents a major step forward for our platform as we unveil our vision for the platform in 2018.  

G-ME & Crown Kickstarter Campaign
G-ME has finished and released their kickstarter campaign, but it is still under review by Kickstarter. Once the campaign is accepted we will make announcements on all of our major media channels with links to the videos.  

Systemnode Contest
A contest for a free systemnode will begin this week assuming proposal votes stay the same. Contests details will be available soon!

Crown Forum
The first image of our new Crown forum has been posted on our twitter. We hope this forum can be another helpful resource for the Crown community. It will be easier to organize announcements (like this one) and find answers to common questions with a dedicated forum. We will continue to post here, but the idea is to link from Bitcointalk instead of using it as the primary hosting vehicle.

Crown Vlog
Everything is coming together for the start of a dedicated Crown vlog. The posting frequency and exact format is still being worked on, but you should hope to see the first upload in the coming weeks!

Wallet UX
Testing on the new wallet UX featurues are going well and will be available in the next release. This release will dramatically reduce the installation time for masternodes and systemnodes.

higherbridge

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:53:40 PM

We made several contacts with businesses that are interested in our platform. We are waiting to hear back to work with them and talk about their possibilities with Crown. There was a particularly strong interest in our incentivized nodes as a possibility for passive income through the block reward. Most of our questions surrounded the governance system.

Pictures from the event: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nrvsbbm5kcotlod/AABAgHTw_PSDRSlNdDL0TtxYa?dl=0

Road Map

The date for the roadmap release has been announced. It will be released Thursday, December 21st. This release represents a major step forward for our platform as we unveil our vision for the platform in 2018.  

G-ME has finished and released their kickstarter campaign, but it is still under review by Kickstarter. Once the campaign is accepted we will make announcements on all of our major media channels with links to the videos.  

Systemnode Contest
A contest for a free systemnode will begin this week assuming proposal votes stay the same. Contests details will be available soon!

Crown Forum
The first image of our new Crown forum has been posted on our twitter. We hope this forum can be another helpful resource for the Crown community. It will be easier to organize announcements (like this one) and find answers to common questions with a dedicated forum. We will continue to post here, but the idea is to link from Bitcointalk instead of using it as the primary hosting vehicle.

Crown Vlog
Everything is coming together for the start of a dedicated Crown vlog. The posting frequency and exact format is still being worked on, but you should hope to see the first upload in the coming weeks!

Wallet UX
Testing on the new wallet UX featurues are going well and will be available in the next release. This release will dramatically reduce the installation time for masternodes and systemnodes.

Once again, awesome updates!

Furthermore, an official Crown Support team has been organized under the lead of Jose Herranz (crownfan). He will be working together with Hypermist, Alexander (EdwardMorra), Tom (TheHealingComponent) and Yours Truly to provide an answer to most inquiries. Keep in mind it's still a small team primarily based in western Europe, so most support activity will take place around GMT daytime.

The support team can be contacted through most of our official channels or via a support ticket on Zendesk.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:49:56 PM

Road Map

Systemnode Contest

Crown Forum

Crown Vlog

Wallet UX

Once again, awesome updates!

Furthermore, an official Crown Support team has been organized under the lead of Jose Herranz (crownfan). He will be working together with Hypermist, Alexander (EdwardMorra), Tom (TheHealingComponent) and Yours Truly to provide an answer to most inquiries. Keep in mind it's still a small team primarily based in western Europe, so most support activity will take place around GMT daytime.

The support team can be contacted through most of our official channels or via a support ticket on Zendesk.

The zendesk support is awesome. Absolutely a must if Crown wants to build a strong and committed community!

Vivacia

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:30 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 07:00:34 PM by Vivacia

Road Map

Systemnode Contest

Crown Forum

Crown Vlog

Wallet UX

Translated this onto the Dutch annoucement forumhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2397445.new#new

Wanted to submit a proposal for it but the proposal itself costed more then i wanted to ask for translating. So ill do it for free from this point on.
Btw it gained 50% in views within a week  Grin

Really cool to see the Crown team this busy. Really excited towards EVERYTHING in the last announcement..
The kickstarter campaign, systemnode contest and the forum in particular!
vic_crown

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

SHORT RECAP OF ACTIONS DONE IN SPAIN, NOV-DEC 2017

Not to bore anyone, I am going to point out the most important actions done in Spain the past couple of months:

-   Contact step by step the most important meet up groups around the country, work in progress.

-   Attend conferences, meet blockchain enthusiasts and talk about our project

-   Start the collaboration thanks to @crownfan with G-ME. This is just the beginning because the G-ME founders @lostjoker are already Crown fans and are pushing in Madrid to spread the word of Crown. Not only this, but also they have more projects to build on the Crown blockchain, and the next one can be announced in aproximately one month.

-   Tried a cooperation with an investor from Barcelona, but this is on hold since he is more interested in the trading side of crypto and not so much in the use of the platform

-   For the last two weeks I have worked to convince the most introduced guy in Santander in the blockchain world that Crown is a serious project to count on.
This is achieved, and next week we are making a presentation of Crown for the blockchain and bitcoin Santander community.
The next step is make Crown sponsor and big part of a project they are building to make Santander the biggest hub for blockchain in the north of Spain. This project is still in progress, in early stages. It will be called INNORTHVATION (innovation made in North of Spain). Today I had the first meeting to see how we can cooperate, and as early as next month hopefully we will have our first event. More info about this will follow in the next weeks.

-   In the meantime I am working to figure out how to use Crown to help the funding of a water pump infrastructure in one village in Tanzania, something a friend of mine is working on since he visited the village this summer. The use of Crown to help foundations must be a key feature of Crown

-   From my knowledge of Turkey from my previous job, I have been also trying to spread the word of Crown there. I have a friend @fthforever who is interested in Crown and he will try to become ambassador. Since last month he is already talking to everyone about Crown in Turkey and hopefully he will continue and be part of the team.

-   Start the twitter account in Spanish @crown_esp.  Trying to get followers step by step, but it is difficult. People follow the official page which is fantastic, I will make a bigger effort from now on, I request the help of all the community to follow
svenw

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:35:00 AM

Great to hear the progress cant wait for Thursday  Grin
TwistMaister

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:55:19 AM

The Crown forum is live now!

Check it out here:
https://forum.crown.tech

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:42:23 AM

The Crown forum is live now!

Check it out here:
https://forum.crown.tech

That is exactly what Crown needed, a place where all the events, announcements and dev info is in one place.

TwistMaister

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

New proposal: Crown paid advertising / Branding campaign

Boost awareness for Crown via paid Facebook ads!
Very few people know about the existence of Crown (CRW). For instance, in Austria (this extrapolates globally), only 4% of the population are involved with cryptocurrencies, even from that the majority has not even heard about CRW. The goal of this paid advertising campaign is to brand CRW, that said create awareness and spread the vision of CRW. The platforms used for this campaigns will mainly be Facebook (and Instagram, they are available on one platform), Google and Twitter. The goal and at the same time the performance indicators are first of all to raise the average number of homepage visitors from 450 to consistently over 1000 visitors per day and secondly to establish a weekly CRW newsletter to a steadily growing E-Mail list. Further work could include to stepping up the merchandising and its promotion. Most of the CRW investors don’t even know that there are merchandise products available.

For more details, see:
https://forum.crown.tech/index.php?topic=58.0 & https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fEASiIgqFuP3fGwzOmuGPXCS18G2VP_Z69eDfOjfCWE

To vote with your masternode yes:
mnbudget vote-many cbd0f6e1ec18fed33843f0caca6223549c43ab461b43c230a69e0fc115131210 yes

or vote no:
mnbudget vote-many cbd0f6e1ec18fed33843f0caca6223549c43ab461b43c230a69e0fc115131210 no
davester1876

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:24:35 PM

Crown is listed as a partner on the APAC Blockchain Conference website .au/partners]http://www.apac[Suspicious link removed].au/partners we will also be listed in the event guide.

https://imgur.com/vJzUsQl

@snoops @calnaughtonjnr @hypermist and myself will be in attendance. The conference is two stream 1. Banking and Finance and 2. Government and Industry with many leading industry experts present Crown will have a strong presence in Australia.

This has also been shared on the new Crown forum: https://forum.crown.tech
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:24:31 PM

Thank you for the update.

-   In the meantime I am working to figure out how to use Crown to help the funding of a water pump infrastructure in one village in Tanzania, something a friend of mine is working on since he visited the village this summer. The use of Crown to help foundations must be a key feature of Crown

Thought in progress, but how about enabling MasterNode/SystemNode operators to allocate a % of their revenues directly to certain projects? This might function as a kind of extension on the superblock process. MNs could vote on the validity of a series of causes, ensuring they were legitimate, had a solid team, etc - a collective KYC process. Then addresses/ids for approved projects would be displayed in the client. A configurable % of revenues could be sent on to these. That could be done manually, of course, but could also be organised at the protocol level.
ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

Can systemnode owners also vote?
Not that I want to vote, just curious how it works.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:26:51 PM

No they cant vote now, but devs are working on enabling voting for systemnodes operators, release next year, watch the roadmap which will be released tomorrow.

ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

No they cant vote now, but devs are working on enabling voting for systemnodes operators, release next year, watch the roadmap which will be released tomorrow.

Great! Looking forward to see the updated roadmap.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: