Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

CROWNFUNDING: EXCITING TIMES AHEAD!

Crown is ripe to expand in certain areas, and a huge opportunity to do just that has presented itself.

For legal reasons we can’t disclose the details, but we are very excited, and you should be too. Expect some big news in the next two to three months.

In order to make this happen, USD 100k needs to be raised. We firmly believe that this news is of enormous value to the project.

What can you do?

The Community is invited to contribute to this effort. Donations in either CRW or BTC (the payment will be made in BTC) can be sent until january 15th to this address:
1G3UEVQTpCgNVQwd1Xpjj1aYzDxNxWwQU3

Check the live progress here:

https://crown.tech/crownfunding

BTC balance: https://blockchain.info/address/1G3UEVQTpCgNVQwd1Xpjj1aYzDxNxWwQU3

CRW balance:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crw/search.dws?q=1G3UEVQTpCgNVQwd1Xpjj1aYzDxNxWwQU3

FAQ:

But $100k is a lot of money?

We completely agree. At Crown we work responsibly into growing a sustainable platform. We are aware of our resources, and put a lot of effort into making decisions that help grow the project. We feel that this is one of those decisions.
In other words: Yes, this will be that big!

Why isn't this coming from the dev fund or the proposal system?

The development fund is, as it says on the tin, for funding the development of roadmap items.  This opportunity was unexpected and not part of our budget for 2018. The proposal system is full of important community activities and we do not want to impact that by requesting such a large amount of money.

Should we surpass the set goal because of extra donations or a BTC/USD price increase, any surplus funds will go towards similar goals, about which we will of course be as transparent as possible.

Who is responsible for the fund?

Our long-standing team member Dan Ames (stonehedge) will manage the fund and will be responsible for handling the process. All coin movements will be accounted for publicly.

When do I find out what this mystery is about?

We can’t say for certain, but we expect that the process will take 2-3 months after the funding requirements have been met.

Wow very interesting. I'm sure you will raise it by tomorrow. Crown is a solid and look forward to a great 2018

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

Ok, this sounds very interesting. However, I've been in crypto long enough (4 years today, as it happens - happy anniversary me) to be cautious. I don't question the integrity of the Crown team, but I don't like the total lack of information around this. At the very least, I don't know whether it's a viable business proposition, or aligns with my interests/ethics, whether the other people involved are trustworthy, and so on.
Is there some kind of balance it's possible to strike here? For example, would you be prepared to give more information on a private, one-to-one basis, if assurances of confidentiality could be given? Or could a couple of trusted community members be given more information, which would allow them to give a broad-strokes picture to everyone else?

Hi Cassius, firstly I can't dispute your feeling of being cautious.  As a crypto veteran myself I have seen fenough scams or broken promises to approach things like this in the same way.  I personally, and the team more generally, agonised and debated whether we were doing the right thing to make an announcement like this and we eventually decided that it was indeed the right thing to do.

Ultimately, I am staking my reputation on this and that is a big deal for me.

I think you are right, I should reveal more information ASAP if I possibly can.  Either to trusted community members or a more generalised statement to the community itself.

Let me have a think about how I can do this safely.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

Ok, this sounds very interesting. However, I've been in crypto long enough (4 years today, as it happens - happy anniversary me) to be cautious. I don't question the integrity of the Crown team, but I don't like the total lack of information around this. At the very least, I don't know whether it's a viable business proposition, or aligns with my interests/ethics, whether the other people involved are trustworthy, and so on.
Is there some kind of balance it's possible to strike here? For example, would you be prepared to give more information on a private, one-to-one basis, if assurances of confidentiality could be given? Or could a couple of trusted community members be given more information, which would allow them to give a broad-strokes picture to everyone else?

Hi Cassius, firstly I can't dispute your feeling of being cautious.  As a crypto veteran myself I have seen fenough scams or broken promises to approach things like this in the same way.  I personally, and the team more generally, agonised and debated whether we were doing the right thing to make an announcement like this and we eventually decided that it was indeed the right thing to do.

I think you are right, I should reveal more information ASAP if I possibly can.  Either to trusted community members or a more generalised statement to the community itself.

Thanks Stonehedge.
I think it would be possible to give some general information that would help people make a decision without revealing any deal-breakers. For example:
What's the general sector? Adult, gambling? Or Transport, IT, security etc.
What will the funds be used for? Marketing? An integration for a specific client? Or purchasing a licence that is necessary to operate in a particular area?
More broadly, are the funds necessary for something that absolutely cannot be done on a volunteer basis by suitably qualified community members giving time/expertise instead of money?
You're pretty close to the goal now anyway, but a little more information could go a long way.
Sejk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Thanks Stonehedge.
I think it would be possible to give some general information that would help people make a decision without revealing any deal-breakers. For example:
What will the funds be used for? Marketing? An integration for a specific client? Or purchasing a licence that is necessary to operate in a particular area?
More broadly, are the funds necessary for something that absolutely cannot be done on a volunteer basis by suitably qualified community members giving time/expertise instead of money?
You're pretty close to the goal

I trust our dev team.We are in good shape only thanks them. They ficked blockchain very quckly and everyone of them working very hard on improving CROWN. If we are strong comunuty we should help them doing their job. I personaly donate already and I expect everyone can send something.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:42:08 AM

Thanks Stonehedge.
You're pretty close to the goal

I trust our dev team.We are in good shape only thanks them. They ficked blockchain very quckly and everyone of them working very hard on improving CROWN. If we are strong comunuty we should help them doing their job. I personaly donate already and I expect everyone can send something.

LOL.  We both fucked the blockchain and fixed it Wink

Thank you everybody for their generosity and support.  It means a lot.
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:32:46 PM by crowncoin_knight

The community can see progress on the fundraising here: https://crown.tech/crownfunding

80pct 101 pct raised in one day!

tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I've been thinking about this, & the more I do, the more I'm inclined to agree with infernoman
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

MATTERMOST OUTAGE

A problem at OVH has caused Mattermost to fail.

It should be available again before 2130 UK time.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

MATTERMOST OUTAGE

A problem at OVH has caused Mattermost to fail.

It should be available again before 2130 UK time.

Service restored.

A very useful test of my backup restore process Cheesy
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

anyone having trouble loading crw wallet?..mine is not opening

my wallet loads fine, open a ticket at our zendesk, I am sure the guys will help you

support@crown-support.zendesk.com

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

quite interesting proposal system: http://crown.today/proposals

do you currently have any bounties open? for twitter and articles?
would love to create a steemit article.
thx

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vivacia

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

I have translated all of the annoucements to Dutch, as promised. Sorry for the (holiday) delays   Roll Eyes
Cool to see 2017 in a nutshell, we have really come a long way.
Elai_Nili

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Hi guys. I created a small topic on the forum, it deals with conferences and meetings, please take a look. I really need your help.

https://forum.crown.tech/index.php?topic=141.0

And who administers the forum? Ask him to fix this topic, that she would always be on top.
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

The community can see progress on the fundraising here: https://crown.tech/crownfunding

80pct 101 pct raised in one day!

160pct raised!

scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

CROWN going to delist from Bittrex soon due to low volume ..
Sure news otherwise verified.✔️💯🔴🔴🔴
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

Lol your name says it all. Delete please

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
tommyj11

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

to prove you wrong, if crown get delisted ill give you a free systemnode Grin Grin
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

to prove you wrong, if crown get delisted ill give you a free systemnode Grin Grin

500 CRW? hell yeah, who would say no to that Cheesy give them to me instead Cheesy I actually think you are right, 13BTC 24h volume is way too low for such a big exchange as bittrex, but that wouldn't mean the end of this coin. Would surely drop the price big time though as people panic.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

500 CRW? hell yeah, who would say no to that Cheesy give them to me instead Cheesy I actually think you are right, 13BTC 24h volume is way too low for such a big exchange as bittrex, but that wouldn't mean the end of this coin. Would surely drop the price big time though as people panic.

$200k of volume is more than adequate, probably two orders of magnitude more than the threshold.
higherbridge

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Please ignore messages about Crown being delisted from Bittrex

It is utterly false, posted by accounts that either want to buy CRW on the cheap themselves or are just general trolls.

As a matter of fact, we've always been in close contact with the Bittrex team. They were even very willing to help us when we went through the recent chain split.

If you're looking for a dedicated Crown forum that we as the team can actually moderate, join us on https://forum.crown.tech!
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: