Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
TwistMaister

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

A new proposal has been submitted: Crown - Triton Crypto meetup sponsoring

The proposal entails a sponsorship for a Crypto meetup at the Dutch, 138 year old Rowing Club "Triton" - among who's over 600 active members are Olympic rowers.  The requested funding is 500CRW.

At the crypto meetup at Triton, a lot of young bright minds will be present - with the means to take part in Crown. So an ideal opportunity to spread awareness about Crown.
Besides the sponsoring of the meetup event, it also offers Crown the possibility to build a long term partnership with Triton, being able to look at the possibilities to implement real world use cases of the Crown API once ready. For both membership administration, but also keeping a race time record on the Crown Blockchain. It is these
innovations and real world use cases that eventually will drive Crown forward: Use cases where the world can see the power of Crown in action!

So please vote for this proposal:
mnbudget vote-many 46576568bb0441b2625c41b0b7f0601131be6a60ad718433b9a2caf67d595b6e yes

The proposal can be found here: https://forum.crown.tech/index.php?topic=156.msg431#msg431

https://i.imgur.com/O20LsF3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/43ES2ZA.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

A new proposal has been submitted: Crown - Triton Crypto meetup sponsoring

The proposal entails a sponsorship for a Crypto meetup at the Dutch, 138 year old Rowing Club "Triton" - among who's over 600 active members are Olympic rowers.  The requested funding is 500CRW.

At the crypto meetup at Triton, a lot of young bright minds will be present - with the means to take part in Crown. So an ideal opportunity to spread awareness about Crown.
Besides the sponsoring of the meetup event, it also offers Crown the possibility to build a long term partnership with Triton, being able to look at the possibilities to implement real world use cases of the Crown API once ready. For both membership administration, but also keeping a race time record on the Crown Blockchain. It is these
innovations and real world use cases that eventually will drive Crown forward: Use cases where the world can see the power of Crown in action!

So please vote for this proposal:
mnbudget vote-many 46576568bb0441b2625c41b0b7f0601131be6a60ad718433b9a2caf67d595b6e yes

The proposal can be found here: https://forum.crown.tech/index.php?topic=156.msg431#msg431

Like to see the quality of the Crown proposals constantly improving, very good one indeed

jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Stay tuned...really?  Cheesy

Actually, Twister wrote this and I doubt understands the context here Cheesy

riseandshine

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

Just for a fun social experiment I am having unbiased individuals write reports on Crown to describe to me how they see it. Here is one of the first reports that came in - just to give everyone an idea of how people view CRW as a project Smiley

*Note these are not my own thoughts but rather the thoughts of a friend*

MY UNDERSTANDING ON CROWN
One word comes to my mind when I started exploring CROWN for the first time and that is “Revolution”. This revolution has a capability of changing economies of world on the basis of decentralization. The Power of decision making lies with each and every individual rather than handful of people. I am sick of one day democracy when I cast my vote and on other days I am powerless. I want to breathe democracy on a daily basis which is peer to peer. This desire is a distant dream if we continue to live with traditional approach. The CROWN of Blockchain technology offers us a golden opportunity of life-time which not only changes our lives and outlook, but also traces light on loopholes of Traditional Centralised System which we are forced to adopt due to the lack of any alternatives. Now we have alternatives. Then what are we waiting for?

I am very new to the world of blockchain Technology and knew nothing about it before. I heard about Bitcoin, but didn’t know what it was. In my part of world we are still obsessed with Paytm and never think beyond it. I had a vague idea about Bitcoin that it was a Digital currency. The term ‘Cryptocurrency’ sounds too technical to my ears. To clear my doubts, I started browsing those web pages which give informations on Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. According to Don & Alex Tapscott, Authors of Blockchain Revolution (2016), “The Blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.” Blockchain technology is like the internet in that it has a built-in robustness. By storing blocks of information that are identical across its network, the Blockchain cannot be controlled by any single entity and has no single point of failure. Wikipedia describes Cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) as a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. Cryptography is a set of mathematical equations which are designed to make people get confused when they’re run forward. They only get clear when they’re run backward using special keys.

Crown (CRW) is a digital commodity and application platform for driving technical & financial innovation which uses both Blockchain technology and cryptography. Crown is more advanced than Bitcoin. The Crown project aims to become a global payment, messaging and application platform, enabling developers to build complex new economy applications and offering an efficient low transaction cost platform to store value, register ownership and manage contractual relationships.

Key Facts about CROWN
 Launched transparently in mid-2014 as Crowncoin
 Powered by 1208 Tron Masternodes
 Decentralised
 Democratic governance system
 API-driven model
 Merge mined with BTC
 No to anonymity
 Crown prime intention is to create a viable application platform for merchants, developers, and communities.
 The major differences from Bitcoin are that:
Crown corroborates transactions quickly. Transactions are confirmed within seconds
Consist of additional layer of security created by Tron network Masternodes

Crown is a hybrid system that makes use of a token to run a computer program, which in turn, uses keys to encrypt and decrypt any messages. The computer program also stores data about the tokens in Blockchain- a public database that is shared by various users.

The founders have a significant emotional investment in the project and a strong belief in the future of Blockchain technology which has seen continuous development and Crown coin rebranded to Crown with a new team of developers with a new vision, a global appeal and above all what we think is going to be a market changing product. The change to a new team was gradual and in stages. Some original team members left to work on other projects while others remained to keep the project alive and introduce new features such as Timestamping (an embedded notary function within Crown). As people began to see the new vision for Crown, more and more people have decided to get involved in different capacities. Some original team and community members are renewing their interest in the project after recent progress and
events.

Crown has had a consistent focus on building their Blockchain as a commercial utility. The team has stayed away from the current atmosphere of smoke and mirrors that the ICOs have developed. Anonymous transactions are not regulatory friendly, they enable fraud and crime. Crown believes that Governments should be enabled to participate in further business and Blockchain development. Removing Darksend from Crown coin will aide in the objective of widespread legal compliance. Crown has also hired a high profile law firm which is planning to help the team to comply with all the US and EU regulations so Trons will continue to be a legally safe instrument to build a next generation business. The Crown team are united in the belief that proof of work consensus models are a waste of finite natural resources and that the future of Blockchain and cryptocurrency cannot depend on the use of millions of dollars of electricity every day. This is the main reason that Crown currently uses merge mining to piggyback and make use of already expended resources on the Bitcoin network. Crown is a masternode coin which is a decentralised system of governance and also a way to generate passive income.

Wow, it is a great summary!
TwistMaister

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

Small report from the funded "Crown University Proposal"
https://www.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/images/logo/logo-rub-102.gif

At the Ruhr University Bochum (RUB) Monday the 15th of January 2018 Ivan Labra and I gave a presentation to a group of media technology students.
We started the event by outlining what Crown is, telling them about the core features of Crown (identity, (asset) registration, applications, decentralized self-governance and cloud storage). The presentation can be viewed here: https://crown.link/1j and is based off of Artem's Amsterdam meeting presentation (which can be found here: https://crown.link/1k).

After the walk-through of what Crown is, Ivan took over - discussing the implications that blockchain (and in particular Crown) have on the logistics of value (where a difference is made between money or fiat and capital: the one used for everyday transactions, the other access to 'options').

• An interesting aspect that was brought up, was the possible transformation that capital is making. From classical, physical representations such as certificates, gold, and silver - to purely information; 1s and 0s. And what this means if this information is to carry the same fundamental functions that "classical" capital possesses. What kind of environment would it exist in?
    It would need to be secure.. and have a high degree of autonomy or be immutable. Some kind of secure, decentralized ledger would be ideal.. blockchain anyone?

And then taking a moment to note that at this point in time, with a marketcap of around 700 billion US dollar, only a quarter of a percent of the worlds wealth is put in Cryptocurrency… Of course it is hard to say how things will turn out, and if the solution that will be used in the future already exists today. None the less interesting topics for conversation, in which the students asked critical questions.

Social changes on a global scale like blockchain is or is on the verge of becoming, of course bring their own disruptions with them. So the topic of what role Crypto and blockchain will play in relation to the existing power structures was also discussed. The conclusion was that it would be difficult to maintain the lives as we know them, without some form of corporation between the old and the new: Governments and Cryptos - a vision that Crown shares. With Crown offering the capabilities to fit inside current regulatory systems and operate transparently within the law.

These and many more topics were discussed for over three hours, after which the group moved to a more informal setting for dinner.
Looking back, it was a good meeting with lots of curious minds and good conversations. They say that the best way to predict the future is to build it, and at this event it became clear again that Crown is working really hard at exactly doing that: building the future.

jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

Small report from the funded "Crown University Proposal"

At the Ruhr University Bochum (RUB) Monday the 15th of January 2018 Ivan Labra and I gave a presentation to a group of media technology students.
We started the event by outlining what Crown is, telling them about the core features of Crown (identity, (asset) registration, applications, decentralized self-governance and cloud storage). The presentation can be viewed here: https://crown.link/1j and is based off of Artem's Amsterdam meeting presentation (which can be found here: https://crown.link/1k).

After the walk-through of what Crown is, Ivan took over - discussing the implications that blockchain (and in particular Crown) have on the logistics of value (where a difference is made between money or fiat and capital: the one used for everyday transactions, the other access to 'options').

• An interesting aspect that was brought up, was the possible transformation that capital is making. From classical, physical representations such as certificates, gold, and silver - to purely information; 1s and 0s. And what this means if this information is to carry the same fundamental functions that "classical" capital possesses. What kind of environment would it exist in?
    It would need to be secure.. and have a high degree of autonomy or be immutable. Some kind of secure, decentralized ledger would be ideal.. blockchain anyone?

And then taking a moment to note that at this point in time, with a marketcap of around 700 billion US dollar, only a quarter of a percent of the worlds wealth is put in Cryptocurrency… Of course it is hard to say how things will turn out, and if the solution that will be used in the future already exists today. None the less interesting topics for conversation, in which the students asked critical questions.

Social changes on a global scale like blockchain is or is on the verge of becoming, of course bring their own disruptions with them. So the topic of what role Crypto and blockchain will play in relation to the existing power structures was also discussed. The conclusion was that it would be difficult to maintain the lives as we know them, without some form of corporation between the old and the new: Governments and Cryptos - a vision that Crown shares. With Crown offering the capabilities to fit inside current regulatory systems and operate transparently within the law.

These and many more topics were discussed for over three hours, after which the group moved to a more informal setting for dinner.
Looking back, it was a good meeting with lots of curious minds and good conversations. They say that the best way to predict the future is to build it, and at this event it became clear again that Crown is working really hard at exactly doing that: building the future.

Sounds like a very interesting day of conversation and questions. Next time I'd like to attend one of these, if that's ok, let me know Smiley

TwistMaister

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

[...]

Sounds like a very interesting day of conversation and questions. Next time I'd like to attend one of these, if that's ok, let me know Smiley

Will do - I've got some contacts in the Netherlands that might be interested in a seminar focused on what blockchain & crown can be in the context of social innovation.
wd0581

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Hello,

I made a transaction of 500 crown from Bittrex to my crown wallet on 25-12-2017 and i receive it in my wallet it was visible in my balance. But after this roblem my wallet balance is 0 again and the transaction has the status conflicted in the Transaction History.

What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks in advance for the help! And keep up the good work!

You can try,

Goto the wallet.
Create a Backup of the wallet.dat
Click Tools
Click Wallet Repair
Click Rebuild Index

Allow the wallet to resync to the network.

Hi jeliman,

Thanks for the quick response!
I just try the rebuild index option. But after that the transaction completely disappear from my transaction history.
Yesterday the transaction was visible on the CROWN Blockchain Explorer but now the transaction id give no results on CROWN Blockchain Explorer.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Have you checked you're Bittrex account to see if the 500 is still there?
If not, please raise a ticket with Bittrex.

We actually refunded Bittrex for any lost funds, so they should be able to fix this problem.

Keep us updated please

How about your coins ? I send mail to Bittrex, But still don't see any answer.  Angry Angry Angry

Unfortunately no answer from Bittrex Support so my 500 CRW has not returned yet.

Get my 500 CRW back from Bittrex last friday!
wd0581

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

Does anybody can explain me how to add a system node to "My Node" on crowncentral.net?

Every time a try to add my new system node i get Address not found?
My systemnode status give me "Systemnode successfully started".

What do i have to fill in and where do i get the right info from. My system node or my local wallet?

Thanks!
chares

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

Every day I see new promising interesting projects.Today I was pleasantly surprised
vic_crown

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

Yesterday we held in Santander the first Blockchain Conference in the North of Spain, www.innorthvation.com
It has been until now basically Madrid and Valencia were all the  blockchain / crypto events took place, so this is an important breakthrough.
The format of the event, with Crown as main sponsor,  was not the typical were exhibitors have a stand and people walk around visiting the booths they have interest.
It was performed and a way that each project had either 15 minutes or 30 minutes to give a speech and present their projects.
We spoke about Crown for 30 minutes. First I did an introduction in spanish of what is Crown, where it comes from, and its main current features. Then @calnaughtonjnr  took the microphone and talked about what our devs our working and our upcoming releases.
Right after our speech, G-ME took the scene and made a fantastic presentation. Many questions about the product and its integration with the Crown Platform were answered during and after their conference.
The other speakers were:
Aeternity
LindaHealthCare
RSK
G-ME
El Dorado Exchange
Grupo Versia
Octopoket
Helvetia Fintech
And the meetup organizers from other regions from the north of Spain also presented In what they are working
During the coffee break, lunch, and after the last presentation there was time to talk to the visitors and do some networking
There were aproximately 125 visitors, all of them quality visitors, a few bankers, investors, business owners and some public workers.
Some contacts were made, with special emphasis in these three; an important tech investor from the región, a start up interested in social and sustainable projects in food and clothing looking for a way to use the blockchain capabilities, and the cyber security school of Santander, that has the some of the top scholars of the country, with some awards behind them, and is interested in exploring the blockchain using Crown as example.
Innorthvation is an ongoing project that will continue organizing events and Crown will be part of the team that wil work to make blockchain more accesible to as many users as possible.
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

Great to see that Bittrex is finally returning CRW to our community.  Grin

wd0581

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Does anybody can explain me how to add a system node to "My Node" on crowncentral.net?

Every time a try to add my new system node i get Address not found?
My systemnode status give me "Systemnode successfully started".

What do i have to fill in and where do i get the right info from. My system node or my local wallet?

Thanks!

Already solved itself... I was to quick. I just try it again today and now its working...
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:50:15 PM
Merited by Jonesd (10)

Update: CrownCentral.net webhost issues resolved & Update v2.2!

Webhost issues resolved
In light of recent events, CrownCentral has been experiencing issues with its webhost since 19th of January. Obviously, this resulted in our data being out-of-date and unreliable, making several parts of our services unusable. We tried our best to resolve these issues, however, it seemed beyond our control. After a couple of days of semi-downtime and stressing our service provider, we just received word from our webhost that all issues have been resolved and our services are up-to-date again. Woohoo!

Update v2.2
For the past few weeks, we've been hard at work behind the scenes to prepare the next update for CrownCentral. More information on Update v2.2 will follow in the coming days/weeks. Sorry, no ETA will be giving. We're currently in a testing phase with our testers, it's ready when it's ready. (We don't take new test users at this moment)

We value our users, so if you found a bug, got feedback, or have a feature request, please let us known via monitor@crowncentral.net!

Our apologies for recent downtimes and issues and thank you for your continued support!

Peace! Smiley
TwistMaister

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

Update on the Crown Branding campaign:

Please see the report here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-rUyUmCHBvSCmPpwkJKT3mQevRGJrOvEIYlHzJk3iqg

From the report:
"Key things to look at at this graph are the Cost Per Result (CPR): how much do you need to spend for on average one click on the link of the ad? This is show in the above table. We created four different ad sets: German (DE/CH/A), Czech, Dutch (BE/NL) and Nordic (SE/FL/NO). Each of them has their own daily budget (which facebook happily spends) and reporting. We started with the German and Nordic sets first, and added Czech and Dutch later.
A higher CPR means that advertisers are willing to spend more for the attention of the user, because the users generate more revenue afterwards. So not a bad thing. In total 104.577 people have been reached (the ad showed on their wall), on average 2.31 times. And 1.837 (1.7%) of those people clicked on the link, visiting https://crown.tech/team. Each click costing on average 80 euro cents.  

For the initial setup, we have run an ad with the “Check out the team at crown.tech…” post. This was to gather data about our demographics (age, gender, location, likes etc) of people who would be reached. We put no restrains on the criteria for showing the ads, this way facebook optimizes for users who click - and reports back to us which demographics these users have.

The next step will be to tailor custom ads, create two versions and see which works best. We can use the profiles gathered by the campaign so far, to optimize reach.

The overall campaign target is to reach people, telling them about Crown - for them to decide if they like it. Below some more demographic data about people who have interacted with the ads. Notice how post reactions went up 100% compared to 28 days earlier. "

Or check out the forum: https://forum.crown.tech/index.php?topic=58.0

temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
Merited by Artemsv (1)

Great to see that Bittrex is finally returning CRW to our community.  Grin
Crown definitely looks like an interesting project, and I'm curious to see what place it will take in the world of crypto currency. especially now the total assessment of only 46.22%
Snoops

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

Crown Weekly Update January 15 2018 to January 24 2018

BTC Miami Conference
Crown attended the North American Bitcoin Conference last week. It was the largest conference in North America with nearly 5000 attendees. It was attended by Fabian Olesen (chaositec), Artem Brazhnikov (artem), and Joe Connors (snoops) of the core team, as well as Jerry Ruiz, Andres Jeanton, and Mike Schleifer of Crown LATAM. The team made countless connections with people throughout the industry that we expect will propel the project that we are in contact with. A detailed report of the conference will be available in the coming days. Pictures and media from the conference have already been posted, and more is on the way! Below are a few galleries from the event.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1wwrHB6wwQpA6MoqUS_FiVo5qMwFTqmU_
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1PRHZCWvwKDuETYyBHD2MiiayC_L7Jsne
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1_o2ZI29mEKEp15YTDWY95rOICpo9OUeM

https://i.imgur.com/UCIhjed.jpg

Innorthvation Santander Conference
Crown also attended the Innorthvation Conference held in Santander which was the first Blockchain Conference in Northern Spain. It was attended by Victor Martin (vic) and Luke Bettles (calnaughtonjnr).  There were 30 minutes to present Crown and discuss its main features. Several connections were made with prominent individuals that we are looking to work with.

A longer write-up about the event is available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.msg28631595#msg28631595

Crown at Ruhr University
The Ruhr-Universtität Bochum News Portal has published an article discussing the lecture led by Ivan Labra (ilabra) and Roderic (Twister) at the Institute for Media Studies on January 15th. Students from the course Blockchain-Technology: From the Internet of Information Towards the Internet of Value submitted a proposal to the Crown governance system to fund the event. The course is imparted by Jose Herranz; a blockchain researcher at the Institute for Media Studies.
Read the full article here: http://news.rub.de/studium/2018-01-18-digitales-geld-blockchain-experten-besuchen-bochum

Crown Vlog and Blog
The new vlog series and blog on Medium will begin this week, but updates will continue to be posted here as well. We have calculated that Wednesdays will be the best release day for our new process. Keep an eye out for the launch!

Bitcore Implementation
Bitcore implementation is almost finished which will allow our community to use Trezor to store CRW. We are thrilled to offer this to our community so that we can all store our favorite token using the best security available.

Braziliex Exchange
The owner of Braziliex met with us in Miami and is a huge fan of the project. Braziliex is the fastest growing exchange in Brazil and wants to work with us to make Crown the biggest altcoin in Brazil. We will continue to work with him directly. Plans are being made for conferences, sponsorships and events in Brazil.

Crown Contests and Giveaways
We will have a new contest starting this week and many more in the weeks to come. Watch our Twitter for details!

Next Release
The next release will be available within a month. This release will simplify masternode and systemnode creation, allow for updates directly from the wallet, decrease the time to first systemnode/masternode reward and fix various bugs.
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Crown Weekly Update January 15 2018 to January 24 2018

BTC Miami Conference
Crown attended the North American Bitcoin Conference last week. It was the largest conference in North America with nearly 5000 attendees. It was attended by Fabian Olesen (chaositec), Artem Brazhnikov (artem), and Joe Connors (snoops) of the core team, as well as Jerry Ruiz, Andres Jeanton, and Mike Schleifer of Crown LATAM. The team made countless connections with people throughout the industry that we expect will propel the project that we are in contact with. A detailed report of the conference will be available in the coming days. Pictures and media from the conference have already been posted, and more is on the way! Below are a few galleries from the event.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1wwrHB6wwQpA6MoqUS_FiVo5qMwFTqmU_
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1PRHZCWvwKDuETYyBHD2MiiayC_L7Jsne
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1_o2ZI29mEKEp15YTDWY95rOICpo9OUeM

Innorthvation Santander Conference
Crown also attended the Innorthvation Conference held in Santander which was the first Blockchain Conference in Northern Spain. It was attended by Victor Martin (vic) and Luke Bettles (calnaughtonjnr).  There were 30 minutes to present Crown and discuss its main features. Several connections were made with prominent individuals that we are looking to work with.

A longer write-up about the event is available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.msg28631595#msg28631595

Crown at Ruhr University
The Ruhr-Universtität Bochum News Portal has published an article discussing the lecture led by Ivan Labra (ilabra) and Roderic (Twister) at the Institute for Media Studies on January 15th. Students from the course Blockchain-Technology: From the Internet of Information Towards the Internet of Value submitted a proposal to the Crown governance system to fund the event. The course is imparted by Jose Herranz; a blockchain researcher at the Institute for Media Studies.
Read the full article here: http://news.rub.de/studium/2018-01-18-digitales-geld-blockchain-experten-besuchen-bochum

Crown Vlog and Blog
The new vlog series and blog on Medium will begin this week, but updates will continue to be posted here as well. We have calculated that Wednesdays will be the best release day for our new process. Keep an eye out for the launch!

Bitcore Implementation
Bitcore implementation is almost finished which will allow our community to use Trezor to store CRW. We are thrilled to offer this to our community so that we can all store our favorite token using the best security available.

Braziliex Exchange
The owner of Braziliex met with us in Miami and is a huge fan of the project. Braziliex is the fastest growing exchange in Brazil and wants to work with us to make Crown the biggest altcoin in Brazil. We will continue to work with him directly. Plans are being made for conferences, sponsorships and events in Brazil.

Crown Contests and Giveaways
We will have a new contest starting this week and many more in the weeks to come. Watch our Twitter for details!

Next Release
The next release will be available within a month. This release will simplify masternode and systemnode creation, allow for updates directly from the wallet, decrease the time to first systemnode/masternode reward and fix various bugs.

Crown all over the place this week. Awesome progress  Grin

leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:02 AM

what  is this CRW means?
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

I really like those regular updates and the ongoing development. Keep it up Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: