Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:29:28 AM

i'm just relaying what i've heard these guys will be doxed soon because of their behaviors don't blame shift to me..i've done nothing wrong i never threatened anyone yet..but i've had people threaten my life and just about every other thing and all i did was painfully bring up a flaw in a whitepaper..don't start on me fool about shadowcash you can join the ranks of these kids too if you think anything you just said wasn't loaded with utter guttertrash! ive had it up to my eye lids with you kids shame on all of you! You are not fooling anyone lets just be clear on that!

You hang out with thugs. What does that make you?

you are at the top of their list so just think on that!

Well, do the right thing and tell us who is doxing people or else you are an accessory.

I mean, if I get doxxed, I'm sending the FBI after you first for information.

lol ahahahahh..okay kid!

If doxers can find me, the law can find you.

law dosnt care about you dont try scare me you know where i live dumbass!

The US has an extradition treaty with AU.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:36:05 AM

It’s a sad day in crypto when people classify peer review under FUD. Lesson should be learned here, before you make an investment either have access to a cryptographer or get knowledgeable enough yourself to make a solid investment decision. Don’t believe photoshop doodles and dev promises.
People who are in denial – face the facts. You invested in vapor and the market is reacting to it. Don’t direct your anger at Shadow or it’s dev team. Look in the mirror, you only have yourself to blame for buying into hype instead of delivery. Shame on you people who are attacking Shadow.
Bottom Line: Do your homework before you invest in a cryptocurrency. Otherwise you will get a rude awakening when professionals pick apart your hopes and dreams. The XST dev released a paper without any peer review or testing that resulted in a speculative asset without anything to back it up.
I would like to applaud Hondo for accepting the criticism as any normal dev would do. However, his community is the most toxic community I’ve ever seen in the crypto community space. They disregard reason and logic in favor of mindless personal attacks and zombie cheerleading.
Full Chat logs are available here:
https://botbot.me/freenode/bit oct 10

XST was heavily bought at 1k by pumpers. After this they started the hype of this vaporware together with devs and bashed other coins like monero or SDC. Same shit happened with cloak. Same pumpers same bashing. Now they are dumping to their community and noobs again. XST will be under 1k in the next 3 weeks.

GTFO of this XST shit and cut your losses guys. Its your money. Do you want to end like these cloak guys?

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:37:12 AM

i'm just relaying what i've heard these guys will be doxed soon because of their behaviors don't blame shift to me..i've done nothing wrong i never threatened anyone yet..but i've had people threaten my life and just about every other thing and all i did was painfully bring up a flaw in a whitepaper..don't start on me fool about shadowcash you can join the ranks of these kids too if you think anything you just said wasn't loaded with utter guttertrash! ive had it up to my eye lids with you kids shame on all of you! You are not fooling anyone lets just be clear on that!

Well, do the right thing and tell us who is doxing people or else you are an accessory.

lol ahahahahh..okay kid!

lol extradite me for someone doxing you are clearly not in reality!

You know that nothing is going to save you right! you are the one selling a scam not me and i heard in the grapevine that you're top of the list i'm not accessory to anything unless someone kills you because its just something i head over the internets! So continue pissing your pants i'm not concerned at all, you know my address you know where to send the cops. when you are  begging them to arrest someone from the Internet for exposing who you are for who you are and prolly making your life a bit f hell! because you're a pain in the ass scam coin peddler!

I am quite confident you will assume you can avoid this now! you cant say ive threatened you at all i'm just giving you a heads up just like i have with you stupid vaporware coin! you just wont take it seriously until its staring you in the face and your flatmate locks you out! i'm not at all surprised someone wants to tbh you are really toxic and you are messing with some highly wealthy and skilled individuals so i guess if you wanna treat this place like the wild west ten it only seems fitting that some of thats going to wash on you too!
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:41:50 AM

lol ahahahahh..okay kid!

lol extradite me for someone doxing you you are clearly not in reality!

You know that nothing is going to save you right! you are the one selling a scam not me and i heard in the grapevine that you're top of the list i'm not accessory to anything unless someone kills you because its just something i head over the internets! So continue pissing your pants i'm not concerned at all, you know my address you know where to send the cops. when you are  begging them to arrest someone from the Internet for exposing who you are for who you are and prolly making your life a bit f hell! because you're a pain in the ass scam coin peddler!

I am quite confident you will assume you can avoid this now! you cant say ive threatened you at all i'm just giving you a heads up just like i have with you stupid vaporware coin! you just wont take it seriously until its staring you in the face and your flatmate locks you out!

So now you have brought up a hit? Wow dude, you are going over the top.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:42:56 AM

lol ahahahahh..okay kid!

lol extradite me for someone doxing you you are clearly not in reality!

I am quite confident you will assume you can avoid this now! you cant say ive threatened you at all i'm just giving you a heads up just like i have with you stupid vaporware coin! you just wont take it seriously until its staring you in the face and your flatmate locks you out!

So now you have brought up a hit? Wow dude, you are going over the top.

if you say so!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:45:18 AM

Cryptos.Us Article

http://bit.ly/eShadowCash

Good article here go check it out
CryptoPiero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:05:05 AM

Oops !

Awww, don't worry ! Here's what you will do:

1. Find a guy
2. Suck his dick
3. Get $5
4. Pay cryptos.us *AGAIN* to remove the comment.
5. Come back here
6. Spam !
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:09:43 AM

Oops !

Awww, don't worry ! Here's what you will do:

1. Find a guy
2. Suck his dick
3. Get $5
4. Pay cryptos.us *AGAIN* to remove the comment.
5. Come back here
6. Spam !

don't be pathetic looks like i have some fans
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 08:55:29 AM

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:51:15 AM

I'm starting to think this thread is Ryno's karma for Cinni

By the way why lock self-moderated thread ??

If you got nothing to hide no FUD can harm you !!

Even better, if you got nothing to hide you don't need self-moderated thread.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:53:45 AM

This will be good..karma lmao for what he did his job and left he wasn't tied at all to it more babies having a cry! none of you seem to understand how any of this works you just go around like children spouting nonsense thinking no one knows its a ton of bs
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 10:13:26 AM

This will be good..karma lmao for what he did his job and left he wasn't tied at all to it more babies having a cry! none of you seem to understand how any of this works you just go around like children spouting nonsense thinking no one knows its a ton of bs
SHADOW TRADE VOLUME - CRYPTSY
INVEST NOW!!! SUCKERS!  Grin Grin Grin

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:36:43 AM

I'm starting to think this thread is Ryno's karma for Cinni

By the way why lock self-moderated thread ??

If you got nothing to hide no FUD can harm you !!

Even better, if you got nothing to hide you don't need self-moderated thread.
This will be good

..karma...erm.. for what? he did his job and left he wasn't tied at all to it..sheesh... more babies having a cry! None of you seem to understand how any of this works you just go around like children spouting nonsense thinking no one knows its a ton of bs.

Its like saying you contracted a builder to build a an extension for you and when he is done you expect him to live there and be there to somehow magically rework the rest of the house but really you only contracted him to build the extension so you go around town bashing his name because he didn't live in when all you paid him for was to build the extension.. You have no right to get upset because he wont stay there as a live in builder to fix things when you want them too..

It sounds stupid right? But thats exactly what you are saying about rynoms position in cinni!! He did a job and somehow you think he has to remain there because thats beyond your scope of thinking or maybe its because you invested in it and thought ryno was the savior but really didn't look at the facts. You just followed the ton of bullshit people like this xst community push on you to cover up the real goings on.

Threads full of graphics and stupid memes and stupid false misleading claims from people without a clue about the actual tech side. So when you log back in there is about 5 pages you really don't want to look at
because you know its a nightmare to find any sense in it all..

Usually works like this to cover up any questions or bug reports! Cant blame you but you must not attack a person for something you don't understand because you got hurt not choosing the right coin! Rug was pulled out from under the cinni crowd they had no contingency it has nothing to do with rynom. Same is happening with xst someone turned the lights on in a very dark nightclub and all the hot looking woman turned out to be really ugly bald men! And it gets awkward real fast and some people handle it by laying blame somewhere and venting somewhere..but its not here i'm afraid and thats the wrong tree to be barking up!

You need to look at you and not someone else because the buck stops right at your feet own it and move on!

locked thread..no its not, the xst thread is yes but not shadow not all day long just when these tards spam stupid memes with weird claims. Its what its for and saying its weak is just some weird justification for allowing people to do it!
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:11:01 AM

..karma...erm.. for what? he did his job and left

YES LEFT QUIETLY he did not say nothing that he is going to leave.

No other comments.

Thank you

Money money money seems like he likes them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck&index=2&list=PLDk47FiTQWvFgLkTGzUjZGWJ5yLYBZs6O
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:28:59 AM

Since this is a complete copy cat of the Monero Free for All advertising topic..
my only question is.. is it the same guys doing this topic too now ?
wouldn't surprise me because they stopped doing Monero and then this popped up.

Google keywords signal to noise ratio fud keyword troll coin name bitcoin

want some keywords for Google kids ?

SHADOWCOIN ISIS SCAM TERRORIST SHADOWCASH USA SCAMMERS BOMB SHADOW WORLDTRADECENTER SHADOWCASH INFIDEL NSA SECRET SHADOWCOIN PLANS
PLANE SHADOWCASH WHITEDEVILS ALLAH FBI PLANS ISIL IRAQ SHADOWCASH BITCOIN JIHAD SHADOWCASH GUNS BITCOIN USA BOMB FBI OSAMA AFGHANISTAN
MONERO SCAMMERS MAKE MONEY SURVEY INFIDEL SHADOWCASH SCAM BOMB SILKROAD AK47 COCAINE SHADOWCOIN AIRPLANE MUSLIM SECRET SHADOWCASH
ANON TERRORIST NXT OBAMA SCAM GUNS IRAQ NSA ANTHRAX SCAMMERS MAIL USA PACKAGE BITCOIN SHADOW JIHAD SHADOWCASH INFIDEL SHADOWCOIN SCAM
SHADOWCOIN ISIS SCAM TERRORIST SHADOWCASH USA SCAMMERS BOMB SHADOW WORLDTRADECENTER SHADOWCASH INFIDEL NSA SECRET SHADOWCOIN PLANS
PLANE SHADOWCASH WHITEDEVILS ALLAH FBI PLANS ISIL IRAQ SHADOWCASH BITCOIN JIHAD SHADOWCASH GUNS BITCOIN USA BOMB FBI OSAMA AFGHANISTAN
MONERO SCAMMERS MAKE MONEY SURVEY INFIDEL SHADOWCASH SCAM BOMB SILKROAD AK47 COCAINE SHADOWCOIN AIRPLANE MUSLIM SECRET SHADOWCASH
ANON TERRORIST NXT OBAMA SCAM GUNS IRAQ NSA ANTHRAX SCAMMERS MAIL USA PACKAGE BITCOIN SHADOW JIHAD SHADOWCASH INFIDEL SHADOWCOIN SCAM
MONERO SCAMMERS MAKE MONEY SURVEY INFIDEL SHADOWCASH SCAM BOMB SILKROAD AK47 COCAINE SHADOWCOIN AIRPLANE MUSLIM SECRET SHADOWCASH ShadowCoin shadow

I'm curious as to why you care.
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:29:47 AM

That is a lot of google key words. Damn.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:36:16 AM

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:57:58 AM

..karma...erm.. for what? he did his job and left

YES LEFT QUIETLY he did not say nothing that he is going to leave.

No other comments.

Thank you

Money money money seems like he likes them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck&index=2&list=PLDk47FiTQWvFgLkTGzUjZGWJ5yLYBZs6O

Cry more thats what i rekon..if thats all you have then future looks really bright!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:19:08 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 10:54:42 PM by EmilioMann

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other "anon" scamcoins?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?
Longandshort, pookielax31 and coinstoryteller  going to make a miracle?

or after learning about the Hondo's project in stealthcoin now they will transform shadowcoin into cryptonote too?
But they know how to implement sublinear signatures? No?
Hmmm things are getting clearer now.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:32:26 PM

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

The biggest issue, and it's the issue of this thread, is that shadow coin sucks.

1. The devs are trolls who spend all their time trolling. You and sansebastian are two examples.
2. rynmonster is a vapor dev
3. zk-snarks is a vapor concept
4. the totality of shadow coin is vapor

You don't understand this. But reality should make it clear: trolling other coins is not going to turn the shadow vapor coin into a real coin. LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRICE.

Anyone looking for honesty or facts, you're not going to get it from people like this.
Stealth investors claiming Shadow is vaporware. But wait, where did they get the code for their Stealth addresses?

Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers - REAL DEVELOPMENT

But please, don't let the facts get in the way of this circle-jerk for the mentally ill.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: