Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:42:19 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2016, 02:07:59 PM by rpietila

Crichton/130 1000   MSGM, 2*SGTM, 2*CPLM, 8*PTEM
Zechariah/36 600    MSGM, SGTM, CPLM, 4*PTEM
OldDuchy/48 500     3*SGTM, 3*PTEM
noms/94 400            MSGM, CPLM, 3*PTEM
kronicblazer/46 100  CPLM, PTEM
Angus/91 100           CPLM, PTEM

The mercenary forces have arrived to the town in record time. Some may have heard more information about the happenings, but what officially matters is that we have a large force early enough to take part in the autumn campaigns, and is already distributed to the commanders. All the troops can be used normally, and some care should be exercised since the trustability of foreign mercenaries is not always 100% although everything seems fine so far.

There is an item S-CAN (1/char) available. It is some historical right to grow herbs in the King's lands near town, and only 100 per year, and only the poor and destitute may have it etc., check out if you fit in the definition.

Hardly anyone has even cared about the Town lately as Kingdom has demanded the attention. The Town will nevertheless liquidate 290*CON, any time before the end of September (58 hours). The King has the floor bid for all the amount at 15.0 mil yet may go higher. The dividend will be given to the newly sold CON right after the sale period ends, or all the CON has been sold.

RAF-1 market is at 2.55/2.10 mil and JAD has been sold in 2.0-2.5 mil range.

There is no VEG in the market; 9,000 exist but the owners are holding into their stock, 100% of which will be destroyed by spoilage at the end of this month the latest!  Shocked  Perhaps the item CAKE should be introduced for these situations. The NPC so far believe it is just normal and new VEG comes to the market soon in July again.

3*CANN is up for sale starting at 32 mil! Grab yours.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noms

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:39:45 PM

225th Jubilee Raffle - Great Prizes!

Prizes Awarded

1 * Grand Prize: Any Real Estate up to the value of 500,000,000 m (in the whole game, you pick, King pays  Cheesy )[/b]

Practical note on the 1st and 4th prizes. The winner gets to pick his real estate from a list of listed properties costing (at max) 500 mil. To qualify for the listing, the seller must register the property latest on the day when # of tickets goes to 15 or below. It must be listed and buyable by others as well. When the winner is known, he will be notified and the King will buy the prize selected and gift it to the winner. Do not forsake this opportunity to advertise that you have RE for sale!! Smiley

I'd like to post 4 properties that are potential options for the winner, listed at 500 mil:

Options for raffle winners (all but last are 500 mil)

Either 2-NE-N11 or 2-NE-N12:   fully gardened, overlooking a 2000 sqm park. Stone's throw from the Triple Towers. total sqm: 600 sqm. floor sqm: 144, terrace sqm: 170, garden sqm: 333. D-SHA: 919

3-E-F4: fully built house overlooking 1600 sqm park.  60-70 meters from the Palace of Culture & Science  (the center of borough 3). Total stone: 518200. Total sqm: 318, D-SHa: 660

5-C-A6 (S. San Pietro St. 3): 10m from San Pietro in the center of 5-C. Pristine location. floor sqm: 290. terrace sqm: 108. Garden area: 142. This house should probably be more than 500 mil, but I am putting it up for sale because I have 2 of them next to each other. 2094 D-SHA! 600 mil.

-Note: these properties are available for purchase by the raffle winner. However, if you'd like to purchase them, they all have asks listed in CK Ultima.

Monero.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:02:28 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2016, 03:35:07 PM by rpietila

In the final week of May, three messengers come to the town through the New City Borough,

This is a few days early, so any actions arising from the info will only happen at the close of month earliest. Troops, materiel and preparations deployments to the south should happen asap especially if further than Ramsey. The preparation season is longer there but wasting time in this town does not make sense. Some troops have been listed for sale both local and mercenary, and please add your bids/asks as well!

Quote from: The Duke of New Liberty, Kungliga Slottet, Stockholm
Greetings from Stockholm,

Due to the great effort of yours faithfully, HKM Gustaf Adolf is willing for a following deal:

1. CK stays Catholic and do not persecute the Church nor the protestants living in the area. (International Proclamation required)

2. He wants University to be established without delay, and start the Printing Press. He grants 50% towards the advance (5,000 SCI left). The first thing to be printed in sufficient quantity should be The Illustrated Bible in our language in 3 volumes, and distributed freely to all the nobles in the town, and made available to the commoners. Towards this he further gifts 500*KMT immediately (included) and 500*KMT when the Bible arrives to him.

3. He grants us help in the discovery of technologies further to be discussed (50% max possible). Especially we get Seafaring 1, and can enter into collaborative research of Seafaring 2 (ships with cannons).

4. Territorial claims in New Liberty are handled so that we disclaim that Sweden has ever really belonged to New Liberty. Our continental side likewise has not belonged to New Liberty, allowing both to remain Dukes of New Liberty (which I am willing to accept as expedient).

5. We guarantee the historical liberties of the Free Hanseatic Town of Riga (Foreign Power / Passive), which is the port town in the end of the "Road to France". He withdraws his force that has been guarding it, by sea, against our guarantee.

6. A new county of Threestone is established around the preparations and the Swedish can build the town of Paldiski uninterrupted on the mouth of the Great River.

7. River remains free zone for both of us but no one else, also the crossing of the river is guaranteed (for us). (I could easily notice how important it is that they secure the river because he has large forces are in the east, and their supply goes this way.)

8. We both evaded raising the matter of the area further north to the table. (I don't really know what is in there so decided to play slow.)

9. Magnificent Embassies are established in the Old Towns respectively, with diplomatic immunity guaranteed. (I will have to add that he seeks to establish a refuge for protestants in our capital "just in case", but I do not find the idea bad at all, this is a good excuse to have it anyway.)

I send this express message with the wishes that it is accepted unless circumstances dictate otherwise,
Seal.

Quote from: MAJ N.N., CO of The Duke of New Liberty Company, Threestone
Your Majesty,

Our posse reached the camp of the Company in record time and they submitted to my orders. [As a result of a few lucky d20 rolls] the Swedish preparations were continuing in a sluggish pace and they could not suspect anything. When we had made plans to take them by force if need be, and asked for surrender, the commandant agreed. We took the whole camp, interred the soldiers, possess 8 muskets, and all the NPC. We can withstand an assault of 200 BV easily in our positions, and have sent a messenger upriver to join with the main forces in the east. The quarrel also has ended as the existing MAJ's submitted to my appointment as the CO.

Quote from: HRH Archduke Zechariah, AOD-Col, Commander of the RRF and the Campaign-in-the-North, Stonehaven
Confidential - to the High Command only

Terrible news, we were delayed in our venture to the north due to bad weather and rough terrain conditions, also the force was not in a fighting condition as troops were coming on their own. When the forward squad reached the area where the Stonehaven camp and preparations were supposed to be, it was full of Swedish soldiers, 80 in our understanding. Negotiation contact was made, and they said they had taken Earl Mooo's people prisoner without casualties and are not moving anywhere nor releasing the people. Because of our superior mobility with a larger mounted contingent, we are not threatened by them but are camping in the bushes in the southern end of the valley, unable to cross the river or deny navigation to them. The assault would require 600 BV to be a sure success, and I advice against it because of the inevitable loss of money and men. We have sent messengers towards the NL supposed location but this needs to make a long detour in rough terrain to avoid the enemy. Also we haven't heard of them yet. Awaiting orders.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:35:32 PM

Lord Angus arrives at his tenancy at mid afternoon after a weeks travel by cart. He was confident in his new role because he had brought with him the one thing he was certain would bring those rude peasants poor souls to their knees: FREE BEER!

So he liberated the cart containing 1000 liters of BEER promising more depending on the productivity of the farm.

In the evening, when many of the young men were a little more than giddy, Lord Angus made an inflammatory speech regarding 'the dangerous times we live in with warmongers roaming the lands nearby' as they surely have already heard. Then when the time was right, he asked how many courageous lads would be willing to step up and protect their way of life. He was pleasantly surprised when 8 of them volunteered. And 6 even brought their horses! (8*PTE + 6*H1)

The drinking and singing went on through the night. Angus noticed, however, that some of the elders that he met earlier were nowhere to be seen. What did that mean?

He tried to drown that ill feeling with more beer and sightings of lovely maids dancing.
Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

If the recent events in regards to GA and the looming war are not enough, here's some insider soap opera from letters going back and forth Petrichor and CryptoTown within the Syyskuu family regarding the RAF-1:

My Dearest Father,
I have been granted a vision in a dream. The great RAF-1 that is on-going is to bestow upon our family a great fortune, and a glowing figure told me that at least baronetcy would be blessed to me by the grace of God, should I be allowed to participate in a sufficient amount of tickets. Dear Mother tells me she feels the same way. Given that I have come to age during your absence at Petrichor, I am greatly saddened that you could not participate in my ceremony nor grant me a gift of manhood. However, I see that maybe this was ought to happen, so that I could be given a chance to prove that a blessing of good fortune lies upon me regardless of your presence. I kindly request, father, that you would grant me a chance to participate in the RAF-1.
Your son,
Syksy Jr, II

My Dearest Son,
I congratulate you on your coming to manhood, and lament in the fact that I am absent during this great celebration. However, I do question this vision; are you sure that you are not tempted by the Serpent? Young in spirit are often shaken back and forth by doctrines of questionable origin. Have you tested that the spirit is that of God truly? The almighty does work in mysterious ways - but I do not see this as such. Our family has been known to throw snake eyes often in 2d6, and it has been through hard work and toil that we have gained any fortune, not by dice. Please consult your grandfather for further guidance in this matter, before I shall consider this matter through-outly.
Your loving father,
Syksy Sr, I

Dearest Father,
Grandfather was unable to confirm or deny my visions. He thinks it may be of God, but is not capable of confirming it. Mother still believes that what I saw was not of my own imagination. I have not resorted to vision-tellers, speakers of the dead or astrologists, as I remember your teachings that we ought to avoid such in any spiritual matters out of grasp and only trust what we see that is of the spirit. I can only offer my sincerest belief that this is destined for me.
Your loving son,
Syksy Jr, II

My lad,
So be it. Our country is at the brink of a war, and only God knows if I shall fall, as Petrichor lies near the border of potential conflict and my small detachment may be called to active duty with me in the front. Should it happen, I do not want the last thought of my son to be that his father hindered his vision that he sincerely believed in. I pray that thy vision is truly of the Lord. No matter what happens, take care of grandfather and your Mother, and do not meddle more than this in matters of luck and chance - concentrate on your studies and practice, and especially learn what you can from your grandfather, for he is a wise man. Even if there is fortunate by mere chance by the grace of God, the foundation of a man has to be firm, and that can only be obtained through hard work. With this letter, find attached 30x RAF-1 to spark your vision. Pray for me that I will once again return to you and your Mother alive with your aunt Sini by my side. May God have grace upon us in these dire times.
Your loving father,
Syksy Sr, I
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:50:03 PM

A recently promoted BUT-9 just could not keep this information to himself, to which he was not privy in the first place.
It happened before the messages arrived.

Royal Palace "blue room"

- (HE The Prince of Soul) You have the wrong enemy! I say, the Church is devouring the earth, and you should ally with the voice of reason here, that is: anyone else!

* (HM The King) Paul, I am not allied with anyone, but what can I do when a foreign power flexes muscles and occupies half of the Kingdom??

- Fine you want to war them, why not ally with Rossiya at least? They have a very ancient enmity with Sweden and have the next turn to attack. The Culture of Rossiya is the envy of the whole world! I have been there many times and conversed with their leaders ever since when you were a boy!

- You seen this Expert Zephyrus; he has quickly become as slippery as the Bishop himself!! I bet he is taking orders from him.. [GM note: The Prince-Bishop is Zephyrus' direct superior in Church hierarchy, so this is not completely inappropriate] Refusing to be knighted, and hiding the relics in the citadel that he has made the Church haw! Why not outright steal the relics and blame that on the protestants!

* Take it easy, brother. The troops were subjected to the RCA and what else they can do except to defend the town if need be?? I think you are paranoid, even in excess of me, I wonder if that is healthy...

- He is not the only one behaving strangely, though... What is up with James Daniel? He seems scared as hell even though everything is fine, he just got a promotion. This pressing of horses and men is unheard-of, why did he just not pay for them, he seemed such a stable person, royal blood very obviously!

* Paul.... I just can't keep this to myself. James Daniel is not... Jeeves - could you bring some more CLXII please, and a COH for me only. - Damn I miss serje, it's so hard to find good butlers these days.

- No, and no! I am not taking any troops or anything, nor a merchant convoy. That would take years and the valuables would be at risk. I am going with civilian servants only. I can only bring back what I can hide, including the plans of the Chokonu that I will memorize and have my assistant to memorize as well. It will be nice to see my country - if I ever reach that far - and I will spend the winter in Moscow (what a place to spend winter!) and establish high contact with Rossiya, sending a message to you. This will delay the trip but I am the only person qualified to gain major success with them. King, you have a problem, since the Rossiyans think you secretly symphatize the Swedes, and the catholics are so power-hungry they will not leave you alone with these social policies!

* And with the Swedes, I am at war...

- I hope to come back alive and see you alive and reigning, and the University started by the time I am back. Watch out for the catholics! They are at the zenith of their power, but in the long run - which we should know - Truth, Reason and Science will prevail, men will travel to and fro, and knowledge will increase. And then the Lord will come. This has been promised in the Bible, and how I wish it would be made available to others except you, me, and the Bishop!

* Good-bye my friend. We will see again. Somehow.

djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:34:53 PM

The "PRE post":

TA Duchy of North Face 30*PRE (total)
The County of Plath 24*PRE (total)
TA Duchy of Ramsey 21*PRE (total)
--------------------
TMA Principality of Forte Spagnolo 17*PRE (total)
TVA Duchy 16*PRE (total)
TMA Duchy of New Liberty 15*PRE (total)
The Marquessate of White Cross 14*PRE (total)
The County of Stonehaven 13*PRE (total)
TA Marquessate of Grass 12*PRE (total)
---------------------
TA Marquessate of Tavastia 9*PRE (total)
The County of Petrichor 8*PRE (total)

Most of the info obtainable before winter is in the other post. The bonuses, looting and production comes tomorrow.

The Viscount of Forte Spagnolo has been waiting patiently for word to return on the status reports from the explorers and troops sent off to TMA Principality of Forte Spagnolo.  The rumors swirling around town about Stonehaven have hit close and with all the other activities happening throughout the Kingdom and the North Face Duchy, it has been curious that no word has come from the Prince's county!  We hope that nothing grave has happened the workers and troops!  There have been spares transports of goods coming from the area for trade puposes, but no communications accompany them.

Let it be known that anyone who knows anything about the Prince's county condition, please come forward with any news!

HH Duke of North Face, TA Viscount of Forte Spagnolo
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:00:30 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 07:12:21 AM by Roopatra

Prizes Awarded

1 * Grand Prize: Any Real Estate up to the value of 500,000,000 m (in the whole game, you pick, King pays  Cheesy )[/b]

Coveted Old Town properties rarely seen in the market, in the 500mil range, available at these attractive prices only during the Jubilee. Your unique opportunity to buy or win:

1-N-C3 , 200sqm , Original Mama' s Kitchen and apartment from 1436 A.D. (listed for sale @500mil)
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/85

1-N-J4 , 100sqm , Original North Gate Tavern from 1454 A.D. (listed for sale @500mil)
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/109

1-SE-V45 , 380sqm , Land in the Center of The Village, currently gardened including a small house. (listed for sale @500mil)
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/274

Central Chapelry properties in Borough 9, in the 100mil range, available at these attractive prices only during the Jubilee. Planned construction for 9-C includes a Museum of Antiquity, Town Registry Office, Private Residence of a wealthy Lord and an Upscale Restaurant. Your unique opportunity to buy or win:

9-C-C4 , 600sqm , land is gardened and includes a small house (listed for sale @100mil)
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/995
Sold!

9-C-C2 , 600sqm , land is gardened and includes a small house (listed for sale @100mil)
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/993

9-C-C7 , 400sqm , land is gardened and includes a small house (listed for sale @100mil)
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/998

9-C-C8 , 400sqm , land is gardened and includes a small house (listed for sale @100mil)
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/999

All these properties will be available for purchase at these prices only until the end of the Jubilee celebrations, after which they will either be raised to the regular real estate prices or taken off the market. So buy yours now! Smiley
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:50:16 PM

The Royal CryptoArmy campaign of the Great River March 22, 1623 - present

In war, the destinies of "money and men" (to quote HRH The Archduke) are subjected to "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" (to quote some contemporary play). Quite a manageable treaty has been proposed due to HH New Liberty negotiation skill in the Swedish court, and at the same time both sides in the field - with ice preventing messages from Sweden, and bad roads, conditions and inexperience hindering our coordination - have taken entire enemy units as prisoners and thwarted the PREparation sites. Councillor Mooo, Earl of Stonehaven (etc) is missing, as Zechariah did not remember or manage to inquire of him.

The Prince of Soul had left just a few days before the messengers came, to a multi-year journey with an objective to make friends with Rossiya's leadership, and proceed to Korea to get plans for a new weapon, Chokonu. We believe it is like a mechanical wooden musket which could be supplied to all our troops in quick order. Under the time constraints, no contact with the Earls of the South could be made, so the direction is neglected for now. The M of White Cross sent reinforcements including a cannon to his Marquessate, however.

The first month of war showed painfully how much we are lacking in coordination of campaigns. The entire north is blocked from us. There is no information on the 200 BV dispersed between the three camps in North Face, Tavastia and Petrichor, whether they are drifting (or marching) to the campaign scene, stationary but operational, interred, defeated or outright devastated (the Germanians use "zerstört" to capture the meaning). Likewise, our forces in the River have no intelligence on the (supposed) 3*200 BV of enemy forces there, and nothing is known whether they have got reinforcements as soon as the sea was ice-free again about a month ago. By the time of this writing, the destinies of The Duke of NL Regiment in Threestone are uncertain as well. Even without reinforcements from Stockholm, the enemy could have pincer-attacked them at the captured townsite "Paldiski" with double strength. Only the mounted company RRF is sure to still exist. Their retreat is open to the south, CryptoTown.

The plethora of scientific advances that we don't have, the continuing intrigue at home, the willingness to spare the key troops for the promotion round announced at the end of the year, that it takes too long to make friends with either the Alliance (where intrigue is ()^2 ), or the Rossiyans, and other subtle but important considerations, make the King turn towards aiming to make our so far only enemy to our ally instead.

We dispatch a high-level civilian delegation to (The Free Hanseatic Town of) Riga, teeming with BUT-9 and BUT-8, MGR-4 and so on, to accept the terms laid out by HKM Gustaf Adolf of Sweden (etc x3), and appoint HH The Duke of New Liberty (etc x2) Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Crypto Kingdom to the Royal Court of Sweden, with orders to mainly gather as much intelligence as possible and report it to us [well that's what ambassadors do, so nothing extraordinary here].

The Main Army, Royal 1st Company, has meanwhile been increased to have 6 sections, 6 cannons and 260 BV. One of the sections is Musketeer, 2 are Field Artillery and 3 are Light Infantry. This is sent to the north on foot in battle array. It is expected that the mounted troops there provide the horses if needed, and due to the large amount of cannons, the force cannot anyway travel too fast.

It will be joined with Knights Templar (64 BV), eager to fight the "infidels", a separate unit. All these are to subject themselves to the Campaign Commander, HRH The Archduke, who is already at the scene.

The orders are to avoid battle but use force to pin the enemy down and allow us a river crossing to make possible to send messengers to the north, to find out about the situation, and release as many as possible of those troops to march south towards the River. NF camp was earlier ordered to be evacuated (due to poor business prospects), so with some luck, they might assemble at the River already. Even the location of Petrichor is still disputed so probably God will help them.

The most obvious stronghold, that of the captured camp in Threestone, at the mouth of the river, was left unattended. The King's judgement was that if the enemy had concentrated forces there, the remnants of our Regiment there would soon show up in disarray and nothing further could be done. But if, instead, they could hold ground, the victorious Main Army from Stonehaven would shake hands with them soon. Two messengers on horseback were naturally sent through the woods to inform them of the situation.

350 BV (in King's forces only) was left to guard the Old Duchy, the Citadel, and Royal Palace. Once some experience with the mercenary musketeers has been gained, these can be re-purposed so that perhaps a small Shock unit can be deployed to the battle scene as well - all in eager hopes of alliance with the opponent of course.

If further plans are made by the other commanders, they may reply on their behalf.

The Main Army left the town on the 3rd of July. They saw that the remaining VEG had spoiled and the new crop would come in 2 weeks at the latest.

King pleads all peers with opened Counties to send as much stone to the county accounts as possible. The number of OTH in the OldDuchy is increased to 100 to use the stone for making the entrance roads to the town better. Meanwhile it will be counted towards the PRE of the county, and this will accrue regardless of the connection and military situation in the county.

djjacket

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:21:51 PM

The Royal CryptoArmy campaign of the Great River March 22, 1623 - present
The orders are to avoid battle but use force to pin the enemy down and allow us a river crossing to make possible to send messengers to the north, to find out about the situation, and release as many as possible of those troops to march south towards the River. NF camp was earlier ordered to be evacuated (due to poor business prospects), so with some luck, they might assemble at the River already. Even the location of Petrichor is still disputed so probably God will help them.

In conjunction with these commands, the Prince of FS has dispatched a messager aboard the Kingdom's finest horse, a GOLD Unicorn (H9), to travel as fast as possible to the North to inform the forces of the happenings with the Swedes and to march south towards the river.  The swiftness and stamina of the horse should allow the traveler to avoid contact with any forces while getting the message as quickly as possible to the support in the North.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 03:25:02 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 04:18:34 AM by generalizethis

The manor Essu

The manor is in excellent shape and has been supplied with 2 LT, 1 MSGM, SGT, 3 PTE, and 4 PTEM--additional mercenary troops available are there and for hire. We are still waiting for a suitable CAPT to lead the detachment.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:35:01 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 07:46:28 AM by rpietila

See link for more information.

Nine halvings are done, so only about 0.2% of the original number of tickets remains! The old, fine and healthy W1603A was divided to 64 characters. The last trade of JAD is at 2.0 mil, but spread is currently high. Let's see if someone starts to make markets with this!

Prizes Awarded

47,671 * CAN given!
23,707 * BEER given!
1,484 * FOIE given to 118 chars!
735 * JAD given to 90 chars!
373 * W1603A given to 64 chars!

Prizes Remaining

373 tickets (RAF-1) remaining; halving every month (realday)

200 * MIN-5 (Most Elaborate Ming China Plate 16cm)
100 * CS1625E (special edition 5 CKS only 100 minted)
50 * CLXII (since there are no restaurants qualified to participate in the auction, it will be raffled instead)
25 * WOS-E1 (Green Suit, gift of HH The Mayor)
20 * MIR (Venetian Mirror 1 sqm, gift of HH The Duke of New Liberty)
15 <- when this number of tickets is reached, the subsequent SPOILs are 25% only to increase excitement!
- - -
10 * Baronet of CK (lowest numbers available starting from highest ranking winner, incl promotion to L12 if applicable)
1 * Fourth Prize: Any Real Estate up to the value of 100,000,000 m (to the 4th last ticket; gift of HRH Zechariah)
1 * Third Prize: 1-SE-V76 Korean Restaurant (1518) (to the 3rd last ticket; gift of Prince of Soul)
1 * Second Prize: TRC4-19 Most Elab 4-Horse Carriage (to the 2nd last ticket; gift of M of White Cross)
1 * Grand Prize: Any Real Estate up to the value of 500,000,000 m (in the whole game, you pick, King pays  Cheesy )

Total Value of Prizes: 2,500,000,000 m !
(Expected value of a ticket: 6,700,000 m)

It is possible to give prizes to the auction. Unique prizes will be listed as 5th, 6th etc. prizes, and will always be awarded. Fungible prizes you need to give the maximum amount to the King, and they will be dividended when the number of tickets reaches or goes below the amount, the King doing what he wishes with the difference.

Practical note on the 1st and 4th prizes. The winner gets to pick his real estate from a list of listed properties costing (at max) 500 mil. To qualify for the listing, the seller must register the property latest on the day when # of tickets goes to 15 or below. It must be listed and buyable by others as well. When the winner is known, he will be notified and the King will buy the prize selected and gift it to the winner. Do not forsake this opportunity to advertise that you have RE for sale!! Smiley

noms

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:21:14 AM

Golden Harp is delving into other markets, one of those being JADe.

We have been allocated (to purchase) a fairly large chunk of the market share by HM and will be serving as an ad-hoc distributor and market maker. If you are interested in purchasing jade, check out some of the things you can do with it, and then head over to the marketplace to pick up yours!

There are only 750 JAD given out in the entire Kingdom. Artisans, Speculators, and Nobles alike may be interested in this 1-of-a-kind material.

Monero.
noms

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:05:33 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 10:20:59 AM by noms

Prizes Awarded

I'd like to post 4 properties that are potential options for the winner, listed at 500 mil:

Options for raffle winners (all but last are 500 mil)

Either 2-NE-N11 or 2-NE-N12:   fully gardened, overlooking a 2000 sqm park. Stone's throw from the Triple Towers. total sqm: 600 sqm. floor sqm: 144, terrace sqm: 170, garden sqm: 333. D-SHA: 919

3-E-F4: fully built house overlooking 1600 sqm park.  60-70 meters from the Palace of Culture & Science  (the center of borough 3). Total stone: 518200. Total sqm: 318, D-SHa: 660

5-C-A6 (S. San Pietro St. 3): 10m from San Pietro in the center of 5-C. Pristine location. floor sqm: 290. terrace sqm: 108. Garden area: 142. This house should probably be more than 500 mil, but I am putting it up for sale because I have 2 of them next to each other. 2094 D-SHA! 600 mil.

-Note: these properties are available for purchase by the raffle winner. However, if you'd like to purchase them, they all have asks listed in CK Ultima.

Additionally, there is a new prize of a 100 mil property. I have the following properties listed at this pricerange:

4-SE-N6 + 4-SE-N8 = listed for 120 but on sale for 100 mil. These lots are located in the 4th borough directly within the Research Park area. They are on paved streets, and have full level 1 groundwork included (no need to build pedestals to build since they are on swamp). You can get both of them (total of 8q land) for this price.

3-E-F18 - This lot is 4q and is located in 3-E, only 30m as the crow flies from the Palace of Culture which is directly in the center of 3-C.  A great chance to get a premium lot at a discounted price of 100 mil (30% off special)!

Lastly, we have the following properties for 100 mil: 9-NW-C5 + 9-NW-C9 + 9-NW-C10 + 9-NW-C11. These 4 properties are a total of 9q, and are in the newly created 9-NW chapelry. They are across the street from The Quad, a 1600 sqm park.  They include 100 m of street access (perfect for shops). This is a great investment for a new land baron!

Monero.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:59:04 AM

TMA Principality of Forte Spagnolo 17*PRE

The Viscount of Forte Spagnolo has been waiting patiently for word to return on the status reports from the explorers and troops sent off to TMA Principality of Forte Spagnolo.

It must be far away, for the news to take this long to arrive... [this post will be expanded today to tell about it]

equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 11:02:50 AM

There is an item S-CAN (1/char) available. It is some historical right to grow herbs in the King's lands near town, and only 100 per year, and only the poor and destitute may have it etc., check out if you fit in the definition.

Does Ernak fit the definition? Perhaps his father Avitohol passed him the knowledge before he died:

I ate some of the seeds and planted the rest in my garden.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:56:37 AM

Does Ernak fit the definition? Perhaps his father Avitohol passed him the knowledge before he died:

I ate some of the seeds and planted the rest in my garden.

If even Knights are included in some cases, Ernak most likely can claim one as well.

djjacket

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:15:12 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 03:44:28 PM by djjacket

SCI points are the currency of the Science subgame. The subgame causes new scientific advances to be known to the researchers. These might for instance be:
- New production technologies.
- New farming, food-storage, cooking, etc methods.
- New infrastructure technologies.
- New inventions in whatever area.

Please send any messages/messengers here, at the town meeting place (IRC), or to me directly if you have "heard" any scientific advances that you would like the to propose research.  

From the Tavastia reports and elsewhere I gather:

- Cavalry tactics incl use of HAK units, would upgrade our base fighting strength to 2 for cheap units that we can press from Tavastia, especially after our victory, plus allow further advances.
- Combined arms gives +20 to Command (at least with GA) - this would increase the BV of (for instance) the Duke of NL Company by 25! And enable the companies without aquila to gain advantage.
- I am personally interested in this "crisp bread", it cannot be difficult to research and even if it were both more expensive and less healthy than VEG - hell - look at the market there is no VEG there, bread could be stored like meat!
- Road building. Our current method is very expensive, better suited for cobbled streets. At least a highway connecting Plath to Ultima Thule with frequent places where two carriages can pass, I want to leave to my successor!
- Astronomy was mentioned, and the Telescope that someone had heard was under development in foreign lands some years ago.
- Anything that aids in health really.
- Medium 6-pounder cannon. Although personally I don't see a niche for it..

SCIentific Projects for Consideration
Research for immediate consideration based on reports from the Nobles by category.  I would classify the Defense and Health as top priority with Infrastructure an ongoing project to improve mobility in the lands.

Defense
- Weaponry improvements (underway with the Soul Expedition and arrival of Mercs)
 - Musket Production - 20,000 SCI  -  Muskets manufacturing without helps
 - Cavalry tactics
 - Combined arms
 - Medium Cannon
 - Nuclear warheads - lolz

Infrastructure/Travel
 - Road building
 - Carrier Pigeons - Communication
 - Seafaring 1-3 - ~20k SCI for each stage - Possible help from GA Treaty if accepted
 - Irrigation technologies

Health
 - Crisp Bread
 - Food storage  and transport improvements

Industry
 - Mining
 - Lumberjack
 - Steam Power

General Science
 - Printing Press - 10k SCI - Treaty with GA will require this and will supply 1/2 of required SCI (5k)
 - Astronomy/Optics
 - Newton's Laws
 - Cartography

Updates/Suggestions will be added to this post for reference
noms

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:18:35 PM

Research for immediate consideration based on reports from the Nobles by category.  I would classify the Defense and Health as top priority with Infrastructure an ongoing project to improve mobility in the lands.

Defense
 - Weaponry improvements (underway with the Soul Expedition and arrival of Mercs)
 - Cavalry tactics
 - Combined arms
 - Medium Cannon

Infrastructure
 - Road building

Health
 - Crisp Bread

Industry
 - Mining
 - Lumberjack

General Science
 - Astronomy

Because the cost of building roads is quite high, it might be a good idea to research GRAVel with SCI, so we can make roads that are cheaper.

Monero.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 02:26:44 PM

Defense
 - Cavalry tactics
 - Combined arms
 - Medium Cannon

Infrastructure
 - Road building

Health
 - Crisp Bread

Industry
 - Mining
 - Lumberjack

General Science
 - Astronomy

Because the cost of building roads is quite high, it might be a good idea to research GRAVel with SCI, so we can make roads that are cheaper.

I'm on board with anything that reduces costs while increasing our ability to conduct business, feed the masses and wage war. Roads seem to be one of those basic improvements that lends itself to improvements in almost all aspects of gameplay.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: