Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:03:12 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 12:04:46 PM by Karl Hungus

I feel a bit better and computer started to work again. I am going to remove all unnecessary posts soon.

I give up. I choose to polarise to STS now and ask for help: if there is anything anybody can do in this world to make me feel better, PLEASE DO IT. I BEG. PLEASE DO IT FOR ME, NOT FOR ANYBODY ELSE.

So sorry to see you suffering Risto, I wish I was able to assist you in some practical way. After I was hacked last year my life spiralled into chaos quickly, so many life dominoes falling one after the other, I am broken quite badly still, but I hope I am through the worst of it now. One day soon I will try and focus on CK again (for now I just lurk).

I send you all my friendship and best wishes.
Wizard Developer P.J.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

Just as an assurance, I am still with Risto here in Malla, he is still well and sane, even though he feel so much energy and pain emotionally.

We all wish he will recover quickly and his problem solve soon!

MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:23:04 AM

TELL ME WHAT TRUTH I NEED TO DENY, I WILL DO WHATEVER. ANYTHING. THE UNIVERSE IS NOT FUNCTIONING AROUND ME ANY MORE AND I CANNOT TAKE IT. SORRY FOR CAPS THIS FUCKING HURTS.

Why do you think denying a truth to be the key ?
If you trust them, I'd see a doctor. Often the simplest explanation is the right one, and it may be that the continuous use of substances is starting to take its toll, or even simply one of the garden variety aura migraines. Only after those simple reasons are eliminated can one start looking for less simple ones. And always keep pareidolia in mind.

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

I feel a bit better and computer started to work again. I am going to remove all unnecessary posts soon.

I give up. I choose to polarise to STS now and ask for help: if there is anything anybody can do in this world to make me feel better, PLEASE DO IT. I BEG. PLEASE DO IT FOR ME, NOT FOR ANYBODY ELSE.

So sorry to hear about what is going on Risto Sad You have provided so much knowledge and wisdom on these forums that I wish there was something we could do to give back to you Sad

As far as I can tell, the whole universe is signaling a connection to happen, yet it does not happen. I have played games, acted in what seems foolish, used parables, poured out everything I have and do not have any self-interest, I mean seriously I don't since I have never lied. I can't even write my usual way any more, the one of veiling things behind riddles to preserve privacy.

I still do not want anything for me except release from this pain that is killing me. There is no physical explanation and I don't want to be drama queen there is just nothing I can do any more and it hurts.

Well in my opinion what you are asking for is not STS as you are looking for someone else to reach out to you. Positive connections with others are usually a net benefit to everyone involved. Positive connections are a STE, or service to everyone, activity.

In regards to Kipra, if the connection is important and they are aware of your postings, I hope they will get in touch to communicate.

From prior posts, I see that there has possibly been a blending between happenings in real life and in the game world. Art imitates life and all that. If the situation with ABCD is troubling you, I hope that a resolution can be reached.

If there is anything that any of us can do on IRC, please let us know Sad
Kipra

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

The greatest gifts are the ones shared.
And the timing must be right.

For it is time now to step in to the new realm. We have faced many difficulties in the path but once the connection is open, there is nothing unclear about the clarity, ease and effortless flow of eternal energy.

Giving is the act of passing on that energy and it must be received in order for the action to be fulfilled. Once a gift has been given, it can either stay there - for a while, even for eternity - but if it holds an essence of moving energy, it must be moved on - let go of.
Otherwise there will be a struggle, a battle of trying to hold something still that cannot be tamed.

Essentially it is all about the intention. The energy of the thought.

The intention of giving 5 000 000 000 moneretos has been to expand the realm of possibilities and symbolically open a new era.

The era of eternal wealth, health, happiness and pure joy. All in the name of love.
For love is eternal, it can not be limited by any amount of anything. Yet it can express itself in all the forms of matter and all the actions.

When something new arises, something old must pass. It may or may not be simple and easy.

Those who have received their share, enjoy it pass it on and feel the light expanding and the love growing.
May there be peace and harmony in the kingdom.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:41:19 PM

Putting this plan into place will render the CK market inside the game moot (for now).  It will likely need to be delisted from the game.  There is still the issue of dividends, but this can be solved if we implement the previous steps. If you are a ck player who has registered an address, The dividend script could query the address in question to get the amount of CKGAME the user holds, then pay the normal dividend in M inside the game. Assets that are held by people who are not players will not get a dividend. This both rewards existing players, and serves as an incentive mechanism to get players to join the game and "deposit" their CKGAME by registering an address.

Or appoint a treasurer who receives the dividends on behalf of all token holders and uses them to buy-and-burn tokens (adding positive price support by both buying and reducing the outstanding supply). No need to distribute at all.

This would render CK/CKGAME equivalent to HODL which could then be dissolved.

This sounds easiest and effective.

noms

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:51:22 PM

Putting this plan into place will render the CK market inside the game moot (for now).  It will likely need to be delisted from the game.  There is still the issue of dividends, but this can be solved if we implement the previous steps. If you are a ck player who has registered an address, The dividend script could query the address in question to get the amount of CKGAME the user holds, then pay the normal dividend in M inside the game. Assets that are held by people who are not players will not get a dividend. This both rewards existing players, and serves as an incentive mechanism to get players to join the game and "deposit" their CKGAME by registering an address.

Or appoint a treasurer who receives the dividends on behalf of all token holders and uses them to buy-and-burn tokens (adding positive price support by both buying and reducing the outstanding supply). No need to distribute at all.

This would render CK/CKGAME equivalent to HODL which could then be dissolved.

This sounds easiest and effective.

This sounds like a much better idea actually, far simpler than the idea I originally posted. Would this still involve a de-listing of CK inside of Crypto Kingdom, or is it possible they can coexist? I would think if they coexisted, we would need to spend many hours managing the sync to make sure it is up to date. Having a depository like Saddam's might simplify it, but would still take human time.

Monero.
noms

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

So once upon a time, an idea was spawned in IRC to create a tradable entity for Crypto Kingdom that could be added to an exchange. The idea was to create something that was on the blockchain, immutable, and could eventually be tied to the ingame asset CK.  After we talked for a while, we decided that CKGAME was a good choice, and Luigi created the token with 100,000 issuance as a Counterparty asset. To this day, it has been sitting with zero utility.

{snip}

After discussing the proposal at length in IRC with luigi1111, moneromooo, and SirJacket, smooth, loaf, generalizethis, and a couple others, we have come up with some amendments to the original CKGAME token proposal:

1. Create a CKGAME token in Counterparty with a number equivalent to the amount of CK in Crypto Kingdom (10,496,263).
2. Appoint a depository manager in Crypto Kingdom who will hold an account that contains all the CKGAME tokens.
3. As people request, the manager will withdraw the CK to the address provided. They will New (5) the ingame CK amount, and transfer out the XCP amount.
4. As people request, the manager will receive deposits and credit CK to the person depositing. This happens once the player sends them the CKGAME token and by it being in the depository manager's wallet, it is essentially unavailable for trading on polo etc.
5. Currently, dividends are to be paid to CK holders. Instead, the fund manager will receive the full dividend (in moneritos) which they will and use to purchase the CK asset inside Crypto Kingdom. These will then be withdrawn by the depository manager and sent to the unretrievable 1BurnCkgamexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1337 XCP address. This will act as a share buyback instead of a dividend to increase shareholder value.

This allows us to have an in-game economy of CK traders that is related to the out-of-game CKGAME economy.

Monero.
noms

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:45:07 PM

So once upon a time, an idea was spawned in IRC to create a tradable entity for Crypto Kingdom that could be added to an exchange. The idea was to create something that was on the blockchain, immutable, and could eventually be tied to the ingame asset CK.  After we talked for a while, we decided that CKGAME was a good choice, and Luigi created the token with 100,000 issuance as a Counterparty asset. To this day, it has been sitting with zero utility.

{snip}

The senate deliberated on this for some time, and the following new steps for governing external CK tokens are being proposed:

1. Create a CKGAME token in Counterparty with a number equivalent to the amount of CK in Crypto Kingdom (10,496,263).
2. Appoint a depository manager in Crypto Kingdom who will hold a Counterparty account that contains all the CKGAME tokens.
3. If a withdraw is requested, the player sends CK to the CKGAME account. At that point, the manager will withdraw the CKGAME token in Counterparty to the address provided.
4. If a deposit is initiated, the manager will receive a deposit of CKGAME to their address and then verify with the player. Once verification is complete, the manager will GIVE CK [quantity] [player id].
5. Dividends continue to work exactly the same. However, any CK -> CKGAME tokens that have been withdrawn will not be able to vote on CK matters or collect a dividend. Any CK held by the CKGAME account will receive a dividend which will then be used to buy CK on the Crypto Kingdom market. This CK will be given to the CKBURN account in-game, and the corresponding amount of CKGAME Counterparty token will be sent to the xcp burn address (possibly 1BurnCkgamexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1337)

If there are any suggestions, please post them. We want this to be the best possible system for integrating a blockchain version of CK with Crypto Kingdom.

Monero.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:54:32 AM

touko taika = may the magic?

15.5.2001 Finland = birth day?
Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:07:21 AM

- -
And despite "knowing about her" does not mean you know her full name and birthday for instance...
- -

I believe I could with a realistic chance, based on what I believe to know of her (what I have obtained from you, in relation to her). But as I already mentioned, as I have no interest in this matter in regards to "revealing information", I also have no interest in reverse-engineering (e.g. google image reverse searches, tracking down through social media based on bits of information here and there) to obtain more information than what you considered worthy to share in private.

I will be heading to bed unfortunately now. I do believe love is a good thing, so cherish that flickering flame.

noms

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:22:50 AM

Dude, I mean, my love: You create my reality and I do yours. And this holds true irregardless if you love me or not.

I would rather love the one who creates my reality than have the rollercoaster. For obvious reasons.

Wisdom is to change what can be changed, ignore what cannot be changed, and know the difference.

Not loving, it does not work. Think about it. There are situations when both have the key, but in this one, well ...

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

Monero.
CrazyLoaf

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:54:32 AM

The answer is M3. We have to go deeper...

Executed   2017-03-07 23:46:35
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:09:00 AM

I know she lived in Espoo, Finland in 2010 Smiley Astrid?

Looks like it https://www.silverbank.net/index.php/en/meista
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 06:16:14 AM

ATTN GM:

Some military and political events may soon take place. And since they will likely involve characters controlled by the GM, we seek another admin to act as GM in these events. Preferably Syksy--as we both can rightly assume he is fair and just in all matters. Also, Mooo's advent of the provably fair D20 should be incorporated into all rolls as this puts a public face to events and also confirms fairness.

CrazyLoaf

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

I know she lived in Espoo, Finland in 2010 Smiley Astrid?

Looks like it https://www.silverbank.net/index.php/en/meista

I didn't think it was that easy; I have been aware of Astrid since I remember looking at articles on Risto forever ago when I first heard of him, and I am a nobody/stranger with no connection. Not sure if there is a deeper meaning to all of this or not...
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:47:33 AM

known as the "chief unicorn" between friends, in this thread
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:21:59 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 07:32:43 AM by generalizethis

The CK asset will likely need to be funded as far getting it ready for exchange. I can't stress how big a win this will be for the community--a publicly traded asset means more public exposure, more money staked in the Monero community, and more hands on deck who have a monetary interest into the success of the CK platform. I will hold the funds in the UFO account until the asset manager gives an assessment of what's needed, then the funds will be released to the asset manager.

Give donations to UFO or char#727. This is also the Corp that holds my RWWC shares and the Black Dragon, so it will be well guarded. Wink

hmc_

bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:47:05 AM

Have you considered using ARDOR platform for your asset? It is coming from NXT ecosystem. My understanding is there will be a main Ardor chain with assets and MS currencies as  currently with NXT, but also addition of custom child chains with a native child chain token and child chain assets and MS currencies. Many advantages for child chain, secured by main Ardor chain but child tx fees paid in child token, not Ardor, so very cheap tx fees but fully secured by large P2P network, and very fast block times. Using a Ardor child  chain would give you a main token, plus unlimited child assets and MS currencies, plus messaging, dividends, etc basically your own custom version of what NXT is today. Counterparty is ok, but nothing compared to Ardor, much faster and cheaper. You can have your CK asset as the child chain token, and then convert other suitable game assets also, so much more external trading options. Worth investigation, only negative is not launched until Q3.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:21:44 AM

"Fuck, the fact that Advanced=1 Trolling Mode has never been used since 1400, does not mean there should be a stupid confirmation that breaks the logic of the chained commands. PJ should get his shit together now as he is a Duke and has unlimited money like the others in that level." (In case anyone wondered what the difference between a Prince and a Duke is, it is that of power more than of wealth.)

TRACKING 0

Tracking off.

INVISIBLE 1

Enable most avanced trolling mode to operate this comand. Type HELP to continue.

SHIELD 1

Shield activated.

FREEMONEY 1

Do you want everybody to have free money? Y/n

Yes! Free money for everybody!

Can anyone bring me back to life?

Or I have to wait a little longer?

Space for rent if its still trending
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: