Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810701 times)
tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

22$ my cloak purchased before what should i do? i am very worry Sad Sad Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

What does the Coordinator have to do? Do they get paid for the work?
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

22$ my cloak purchased before what should i do? i am very worry Sad Sad Sad

I advice you to sell at 80% loss to me, then i have cheaper coins Wink

I made the same mistake when started with crypto few years ago with Stratis. Best thing to so is buy extra to lower your average buying price, or just wait patiently for a new bull market.
R0mi

Activity: 305
Merit: 148

Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 04:38:34 AM by R0mi

I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

...at least one incident of 'manipulation' will be 'emerging (around) Cloak'...

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Could such, if any, be based upon manipulation?

Cliff "High" and his spider bots that comb the Internet?  Good grief.  You have to be "high" to listen to his radio sessions.

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

Walton Chain CEO Mo' Bling: "Walton Chain will be the Qualcomm + Cisco in the blockchain industry, the ‘Google’ of the Blockchain."  It's December 1999, do you know how your shitcoin holdings are doing?  Magic 8 ball market analysis: www.doiownashitcoin.com
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Well, I am high, and a multi-millionaire thanks to clif.  To each their own, I guess.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Dear CLOAK Community,

We’re very proud to announce that CloakCoin is now available for trading on the Indian exchange Bitbns.

You can buy CloakCoin directly with Indian Rupee!

Trade Now!

We are very happy to bring CloakCoin closer to our Indian Community and
would like to extend warm thanks to Bitbns for supporting Cloak!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

Dear Cloak Community,

We are happy to announce that the long-term member Igor will represent CloakCoin as the new Russian ambassador.

Russian speaking countries were among the early adopters of digital currencies and have built up a solid basis for a flourishing crypto and blockchain market.

Igor has been involved in the crypto market for a long-time and discovered CloakCoin when he was looking for a truly private and eco-friendly cryptocurrency. Igor will help us to enlarge the Cloak Community and to establish new contacts & partnerships in the Russian speaking countries.

Furthermore, he will join the Team at different crypto exhibitions/events to increase the popularity of CloakCoin.

Welcome on board, Igor!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

do you guys need any help with the Chinese community management? I have lots of experience. PM me if needed.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

I like the bold statements of the Cloak project that they create the fastest and safest way to transaction cryptocurrency using blockchain technology
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

Too many coins held by a few whales. Look elsewhere.

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

This is NOT exactly what I would call decentralization. It sounds just like a little community coin of a 100 people community + plus an uncertain number of people deluded into being part of something BIG which is actually very LITTLE...

This type of distribution is more wide spread than you think, doesn't make CLOAK unique:

Ether: top 100 addresses control 40%

Verge: top 100 addresses control 95%

Gnosis, Qtum, and Storj: Top 100 addresses control more than 90%

And the list goes on and on... Just the way it goes in most projects. Almost all of the biggest wallets are exchanges. Doesn't take many exchanges to tip the balance of holdings in the top 100.

Rich people and big investors will always control the biggest addresses and this will not prevent it. In any case, the situation here is not so bad and there is still great control among small investors.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

You're right! Unlike most projects, investors and the community remain calm. Despite the general market failure, the mood is very optimistic.
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Could management answer my question, please?

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:19:54 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 03:06:57 PM by cloakteam

Dear CLOAK Community,

The first CloakCoin Reddit AMA started! Please ask your questions and submit your comments on the Cloak Reddit thread!

We will respond to at least the top 10 questions!

The AMA will be open for questions from July 4 to July 9 GMT+2.
We will start to respond to the questions after the deadline.
Get involved, we are looking forward to your contributions in order to guarantee a frequent exchange between team and community.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I'm truly impressed by Cloak's vision and never ending ambition to impose itself on the big scene.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Cliff "High" and his spider bots that comb the Internet?  Good grief.  You have to be "high" to listen to his radio sessions.

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

Interesting but somewhat true analysis Wink He has also been quite wrong with his market predictions.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

Interesting but somewhat true analysis Wink He has also been quite wrong with his market predictions.

It looks to me like that Cliff guy is covering for his mistakes and just turns on earlier predictions a bit.. Cloak is my true underdog in my portfolio and the one with imo big potential. Been holding most of my coins for over a year now. Cliff won’t make me sell :p
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:35:06 PM

It looks to me like that Cliff guy is covering for his mistakes and just turns on earlier predictions a bit.. Cloak is my true underdog in my portfolio and the one with imo big potential. Been holding most of my coins for over a year now. Cliff won’t make me sell :p

I've become convinced that Cliff has no clue. Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:25:23 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 09:52:49 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to announce the official CloakCoin merchandise shop.
CloakCoin is not just a cryptocurrency, it's a lifestyle!

Bring Cloak into the real world with us and wear it proudly.

Premium quality & fast international delivery.

We only accept CLOAK payments!

CloakCoinShop

Have fun!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

I've become convinced that Cliff has no clue. Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Haha great argument! CLOAK is at the price it was exactly a year ago. I’m getting bullish on CLOAK again Smiley
And nice to know I can get a cool shirt! Any women shirts in the shop available? ☝️
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Did Cliff talk anything about Cloak in specific? If yes I totally missed that, but isn't he more of a guy trying to explain things on the macro level?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

In any case, I personally believe in the success of this project and I think that the current price is the minimum level, lower should no longer go, now only up and only in growth !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: