Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MKAxe11

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:21:28 AM

Just received 2nd payment, thank you.  

And yes, taking into account price differences, I actually received more this month than last month.

As a suggestion, a coin I was involved with previously we had decided to implement a scenario where coins would have to be in your wallet for a certain ratio of the month to qualify for that months bonus.  Something like 2/3rd's of the month.  Any coins not in the Wallet for at least that long did not qualify for the bonus.

ex.  If you had 5000 coins and moved 1000 out for 2 weeks then back in you would only get the bonus for 4000 coins.

This may help somewhat offset people dumping once bonuses are paid then rebuying later.
Yes we may revise the bagholder minimum wallet hold for at least 15-20 days of the month..We are discussing this with our Team at present, thanks for the suggestion as well of course.  Smiley

I like the fixed period of time every month.
Also it would be much more work to figure out a wallets (biggest) holding that suffices the given ratio.
@TheGer hope I got that right, the time window is not fixed?

I think that would only work if it's done by an automated system that observes the blockchain.

I guess expanding the time frame would be fine, but 15-20 days a month is to much in my humble opinion.
There has to be a time decent amount of time for trading, so the market doesn't get stirred up to much. Imagine what would be if wall street would only open one week a month.

My personal sweet spot would be somewhere between 8-12 days of fixed time frame every month.

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

Just received 2nd payment, thank you.  

And yes, taking into account price differences, I actually received more this month than last month.

As a suggestion, a coin I was involved with previously we had decided to implement a scenario where coins would have to be in your wallet for a certain ratio of the month to qualify for that months bonus.  Something like 2/3rd's of the month.  Any coins not in the Wallet for at least that long did not qualify for the bonus.

ex.  If you had 5000 coins and moved 1000 out for 2 weeks then back in you would only get the bonus for 4000 coins.

This may help somewhat offset people dumping once bonuses are paid then rebuying later.
Yes we may revise the bagholder minimum wallet hold for at least 15-20 days of the month..We are discussing this with our Team at present, thanks for the suggestion as well of course.  Smiley

I like the fixed period of time every month.
Also it would be much more work to figure out a wallets (biggest) holding that suffices the given ratio.
@TheGer hope I got that right, the time window is not fixed?

I think that would only work if it's done by an automated system that observes the blockchain.

I guess expanding the time frame would be fine, but 15-20 days a month is to much in my humble opinion.
There has to be a time decent amount of time for trading, so the market doesn't get stirred up to much. Imagine what would be if wall street would only open one week a month.

My personal sweet spot would be somewhere between 8-12 days of fixed time frame every month.

Nice ideas, keep them coming...
Also finished all bagbonus payments for this fiscal period enjoy your bags..  Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K5HbnZC06c6hxeRT3RRY_EVl8qZ9OrL9geBEcYC-lto/edit?usp=sharing
The coming week we have two nice giveaways, Promotions and other goodies..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 06:07:33 PM

Received my PoBH. Thank you QBK!

Also received my second gift in QBK. You all rock!!!

Getmesome

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:39:35 AM

With XC's Blocknet release looming what are everyone's thoughts on asking to be added to the list of supported coins.

A link to Blocknet info:  http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

Among being able to add flexibility to QBK by being able to use the features of all coins on the Blocknet here is a huge one.

QBK will be convertible to fiat currencies through use of any ATM supporting withdrawals in XC(QBK sent through the XBridge will be auto converted to XC and cashed out at the ATM). 

As well with the upcoming release of their ITO(shares) there is a 10% discount for anyone who wishes to get in on that.  Potentially a good investment especially with the discount.

There is no downside here.  It takes absolutely nothing away from QBK but adds a vast network of useability, and a lot of exposure for us as a member.

Thoughts?
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:08:35 AM

With XC's Blocknet release looming what are everyone's thoughts on asking to be added to the list of supported coins.

A link to Blocknet info:  http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

Among being able to add flexibility to QBK by being able to use the features of all coins on the Blocknet here is a huge one.

QBK will be convertible to fiat currencies through use of any ATM supporting withdrawals in XC(QBK sent through the XBridge will be auto converted to XC and cashed out at the ATM). 

As well with the upcoming release of their ITO(shares) there is a 10% discount for anyone who wishes to get in on that.  Potentially a good investment especially with the discount.

There is no downside here.  It takes absolutely nothing away from QBK but adds a vast network of useability, and a lot of exposure for us as a member.

Thoughts?

Sounds promising, exposure and getting the name out to a wider audience cannot hurt at all Smiley

P.s Thx to the QBK Team for the Bonus, Bonus Bagbonus this month Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
TheGer

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:35:41 AM

The investment opportunity in ITO shares could be quite profitable.

Thoughts?

Sounds promising, exposure and getting the name out to a wider audience cannot hurt at all Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:48:01 AM

The investment opportunity in ITO shares could be quite profitable.

Thoughts?

Yes our Team is looking into this, we are trying..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Sprite160

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:11:02 AM

Any chance we can get the max vardiff for scrypt on the multipool raised? Maybe to 4096 instead of 1024?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:18:17 AM

Any chance we can get the max vardiff for scrypt on the multipool raised? Maybe to 4096 instead of 1024?

Will ask our Mining Expert later when he comes online.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:05:14 PM

Will ask our Mining Expert later when he comes online.  Smiley

I have passed this question on..
Also latest blog post and ocne the UCI COIN crowdsale opens there will be a special promo for our QBK Friends..Enjoy.  Smiley

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/21/altcoin-review-uci-coin-development-in-crowdfunding-and-asset-backed/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:12:38 PM

Will ask our Mining Expert later when he comes online.  Smiley

Also latest blog post and ocne the UCI COIN crowdsale opens there will be a special promo for our QBK Friends..Enjoy.  Smiley

http://bitbillions.net/2014/10/21/altcoin-review-uci-coin-development-in-crowdfunding-and-asset-backed/

Awesome Blog post! Can't wait for UCI and QBK to shine  Smiley

Edit: Hello everyone. I have been very busy as well. So far we have purchased two Founder positions at QBK and 3 Founder positions at UCI. Today I received this email from DC shares:

I have some great news! The launch of our first Bitcoin Kiosk was a great success.  The machine dispensed the first Diamond Circle Bitcoin Debit Card containing $20.00 of Bitcoins on the 15th of October at 3:30pm paid for with a Visa Card at The Bluff Café, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia.

A long queue formed including a local politician, representatives from the local universities, prospective operators, distributors, shareholders, TV and news media and members of the chamber of commerce.

Now that the cards are available which protect and secure customer's Bitcoins, merchants in the area are asking about how customers can spend their Bitcoin in their stores and not just online via web sites.

We've begun development of our Mobile Phone application for Android which replaces bank EFTPOS devices.  It will allow instant goods purchases and refunds, cash out for Bitcoin, card balance enquiry, and buy/sell Bitcoins.  New customers with cards ordered online or purchased at retailers,activate their cards with the new app also, keeping their Bitcoins safe from hackers.

Our Pre-IPO continues to gather momentum.  We now have over 70 shareholders from around the world.  We are still anticipating listing on the Australian Small Scale Offer Board to raise $1.5M in November, with the first round opening at 5 cents per share.  In the interim, we are offering new and existing shareholders a substantial discount to the ask price.

Thanks to all those who attended the event.

Kind regards,

I'm just so glad that QBK promotions lead me to a solid portfolio. I'm here for the long run!

Take care,

Getmesome

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:46:11 PM

Also latest blog post and ocne the UCI COIN crowdsale opens there will be a special promo for our QBK Friends..Enjoy.  Smiley

Edit: Hello everyone. I have been very busy as well. So far we have purchased two Founder positions at QBK and 3 Founder positions at UCI. Today I received this email from DC shares:

I have some great news! The launch of our first Bitcoin Kiosk was a great success.  The machine dispensed the first Diamond Circle Bitcoin Debit Card containing $20.00 of Bitcoins on the 15th of October at 3:30pm paid for with a Visa Card at The Bluff Café, Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia.

A long queue formed including a local politician, representatives from the local universities, prospective operators, distributors, shareholders, TV and news media and members of the chamber of commerce.

Now that the cards are available which protect and secure customer's Bitcoins, merchants in the area are asking about how customers can spend their Bitcoin in their stores and not just online via web sites.

We've begun development of our Mobile Phone application for Android which replaces bank EFTPOS devices.  It will allow instant goods purchases and refunds, cash out for Bitcoin, card balance enquiry, and buy/sell Bitcoins.  New customers with cards ordered online or purchased at retailers,activate their cards with the new app also, keeping their Bitcoins safe from hackers.

Our Pre-IPO continues to gather momentum.  We now have over 70 shareholders from around the world.  We are still anticipating listing on the Australian Small Scale Offer Board to raise $1.5M in November, with the first round opening at 5 cents per share.  In the interim, we are offering new and existing shareholders a substantial discount to the ask price.

Kind regards,

I'm just so glad that QBK promotions lead me to a solid portfolio. I'm here for the long run!

Take care,

Getmesome

That's wonderful news..Congratulations..Also once DC sends an ATM machine to the U.K QBK will start earning on those bitcoin atm shares too.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
QTcurious

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:30:36 PM

Kind regards,

Take care,

Getmesome

Well Done!!! All your hard work is paying off! We are very proud of your accomplishments thus far. Your commitment to QBK & UCI is shining through.  Grin

Keep up the good work.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:04:38 PM

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

I have a question.

Does anybody know why QBK is getting dumped?
I want to get in QBK for a bit maybe, but I first want to know what happened.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 08:12:14 PM

Nothing bad happened,just seems those who are dumping don't realise the true value of Qibuck,will hand those coins to more serious people who will hold those coins longer,lot of things happening at Qibuck which will be revealed in due time.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
ABC Dev Team

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Thanks for exploring Abundance. (ABC)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:18:23 PM

Please help ABC2 get on Crypto-Trade by voting every hour.

https://crypto-trade.com/voting

You can also collect some free Doge every hour with our giveaways

https://crypto-trade.com/giveaways

Once we are on Crypto-Trade there will be a nice ABC2 giveaway for everyone on there.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:01:30 AM

Please help ABC2 get on Crypto-Trade by voting every hour.

https://crypto-trade.com/voting

You can also collect some free Doge every hour with our giveaways

https://crypto-trade.com/giveaways

Once we are on Crypto-Trade there will be a nice ABC2 giveaway for everyone on there.

Will do my Friends..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:22:50 AM

Also a note to FUDDERS appearing from the XC Thread please note we delete all your FUD posts as this is a self moderated thread so please waste your time elsewhere thanks. We own XC and we are working with XC so please back off our thread, we don't fud your coin! Sorry if I don't sound too polite but enough is enough.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheGer

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:17:36 AM

I think it's overflow from all the trollers piling into the XC threads due to Blocknet.  They must not own any QBK or they would feel like idiots trolling this coin.

Also a note to FUDDERS appearing from the XC Thread please note we delete all your FUD posts as this is a self moderated thread so please waste your time elsewhere thanks. We own XC and we are working with XC so please back off our thread, we don't fud your coin! Sorry if I don't sound too polite but enough is enough.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: