Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 12:37:32 PM

Hi,
I advised that we not invest too much money in coins that seem to vanish at some point in the past.I am sure there are some good upcoming coins from time to time that we look into,but that's not our main focus.
So we have other investments we are working on right now such as the UCI venture and also I work with Yanji on Traffic Monsoon account.
Qibuck investments wise these days is ahead of the curve.
Coin price wise,that will just take time with our strategy and we are still here.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:11:00 PM

Hi,
I advised that we not invest too much money in coins that seem to vanish at some point in the past.I am sure there are some good upcoming coins from time to time that we look into,but that's not our main focus.
So we have other investments we are working on right now such as the UCI venture and also I work with Yanji on Traffic Monsoon account.
Qibuck investments wise these days is ahead of the curve.
Coin price wise,that will just take time with our strategy and we are still here.

Agreed, UCI is one of our better investments yet, although there is a coin attached, that is more of a bonus.. Once the UCI Portal is ready we will be able to use UCICOIN to invest in real offline, non digital investments as well, taking our investment portfolio to another level.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jjmv

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:25:30 PM

Hello everyone.  Been a while since I've been here.
Keep up the good work.  Every step counts...

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll...
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:01:56 PM

Why the heck would QT and I give up our Two Founder Positions when Qibucks is on the verge of shortening their asset buildup by Months!

Nah WE HODL!!!!

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:59:56 PM

im just angry investor asking whats going on.

make special blockexplorer for what, give pob 2 days old coins,,, later only can pay pob to all healthy holders each 2 months and less than 5%

10 btc invested in exchange without volume ..

MMXIV, 10k, PAYCOIN, EMC2 Coin, ABC2, Adsactly Coin -- im watching all big looses in all coins and not see one trader protecting asset inversion

shares and other assets not going to talk about but problably have same destiny

and all money throw away there can be in qbk, making grow the price and atracting new investors

Thats what im talking about not panicking just being real.

I currently hold some coins in wallet permanently, and trade others on Poloniex. IS this policy of 2 day POB staying as is? I'm assuming it's staying as is.
Because otherwise I would probably pull the coins and trade them and then bring them back before the cut off date. If this policy is going to change then I will leave them in the wallet and trade a smaller amount on Poloniex as I'm doing now.

I should hope it does change.  I think Q-woman feels bad for all of the new comers and feels the need to make the transition in to bagholder status easier.    Personally I feel The gifts in Apr, should be based on the balance in Feb.  You should have to hold your coins over the earnings period. 

And again personally I think any funds should be used to invest for earnings.  Nothing should be used to shore up the price or attract new investors.  If the earnings are solid the prices and investors will follow.  This is a gift giving coin and not a pump and dump for the day traders. 

I won't get into coin prices and selections in a public forum, but lets just say I agree with some of what was said... 

You kind of are getting at what I'm asking. what are the current rules or policies of Qibuck? I make no demands, I'm new. I only ask to know what is expected so I can react.
For instance you say it's good to let newcomers in yet cut them out if no previous balance by Feb. How am I to know what to do if the rules aren't set?
Qiwoman2 shouldn't feel bad we all now crypto is off the charts risky. I think she is doing great! and so selfless to be putting up her own money to support the coin. That actually makes me feel bad because it shouldn't be that way, it's not self sustaining unless shes infinitely wealthy. In which case then ya go for it spread the wealth. Ha. Smiley

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:00:01 PM

im just angry investor asking whats going on.

make special blockexplorer for what, give pob 2 days old coins,,, later only can pay pob to all healthy holders each 2 months and less than 5%

10 btc invested in exchange without volume ..

MMXIV, 10k, PAYCOIN, EMC2 Coin, ABC2, Adsactly Coin -- im watching all big looses in all coins and not see one trader protecting asset inversion

shares and other assets not going to talk about but problably have same destiny

and all money throw away there can be in qbk, making grow the price and atracting new investors

Thats what im talking about not panicking just being real.

I currently hold some coins in wallet permanently, and trade others on Poloniex. IS this policy of 2 day POB staying as is? I'm assuming it's staying as is.
Because otherwise I would probably pull the coins and trade them and then bring them back before the cut off date. If this policy is going to change then I will leave them in the wallet and trade a smaller amount on Poloniex as I'm doing now.

I should hope it does change.  I think Q-woman feels bad for all of the new comers and feels the need to make the transition in to bagholder status easier.    Personally I feel The gifts in Apr, should be based on the balance in Feb.  You should have to hold your coins over the earnings period. 

And again personally I think any funds should be used to invest for earnings.  Nothing should be used to shore up the price or attract new investors.  If the earnings are solid the prices and investors will follow.  This is a gift giving coin and not a pump and dump for the day traders. 

I won't get into coin prices and selections in a public forum, but lets just say I agree with some of what was said... 

You kind of are getting at what I'm asking. what are the current rules or policies of Qibuck? I make no demands, I'm new. I only ask to know what is expected so I can react.
For instance you say it's good to let newcomers in yet cut them out if no previous balance by Feb. How am I to know what to do if the rules aren't set?
Qiwoman2 shouldn't feel bad we all now crypto is off the charts risky. I think she is doing great! and so selfless to be putting up her own money to support the coin. That actually makes me feel bad because it shouldn't be that way, it's not self sustaining unless shes infinitely wealthy. In which case then ya go for it spread the wealth. Ha. Smiley

At present we just request those who want a bagbonus to put whatever coins they want in their offline wallet to stake 2 days before the cut off date, ofcourse more you have staking over the 2 month period benedits you more than just having them on the exchange..a minimum of 500 coins in a wallet makes one eligible for bagbonus.. Eventually as more revenues come in we may make a tighter setting like peeps must have their coins in their wallets as suggested by our good Friend here..

Someone just dumped over 1k coins on me thank you.. I am putting in weekly buy support and buying up QBK because I believe in it, whatever I can afford that is..  Smiley I hope I can do QBK and our Bagholders and my Family some justice..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:05:03 PM

QBK Super cool Coin.... Kiss they really deserve many wishes from us...Love u QBK... Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:36:22 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 04:57:17 AM by qiwoman2

Why the heck would QT and I give up our Two Founder Positions when Qibucks is on the verge of shortening their asset buildup by Months!

Nah WE HODL!!!!

Wink   that we do  Grin

And someone else is dumping but I have to wait till next week again when Hubby gets paid to buy more.. Grin Grin Grin My bags all filled overnight.. Wink

Thank you though for holding because we do have nice things cooking but they are going to take time, they will not be a pump and dump band aid I'm afraid..  Wink

I will fix asset sheet later tonight.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 03:31:10 PM

i selling half of my position in qbk, good this 1 k end in your hands. sorry but its a lot of selling presure and little buying support. i keep trading with the rest.

In first post qbk multipool link not run also the merchants links one is empty blog, and another just photos of an hotel.

just hold !! hope to see an hype on qbk price soon already have about 3k
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:17:27 PM

i selling half of my position in qbk, good this 1 k end in your hands. sorry but its a lot of selling pressure and little buying support. i keep trading with the rest.

In first post qbk multipool link not run also the merchants links one is empty blog, and another just photos of an hotel.

just hold !! hope to see an hype on qbk price soon already have about 3k

Well if you are exiting I will buy more next week so if you can wait it would be appreciated thanks. The hotel is a hotel in Chios and we are not focusing on merchants now, not yet.. buy support will increase so will income but it is your choice and thanks for being a part of qbk until this point.. I will check the multipool but I don't think at the moment it is running. Also re the blog no one posts on that blog at the moment, when we can hire someone for that job eventually they will take that over. Any major updates I usually post on my own coin blog re QBK. Good luck with your future endeavors.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:34:38 PM

Tomorrow I will make a special blog post for QBK news and also added a signature in my signature, so if I earn revenues from this new signature campaign I am donating it all to QBK Buy support..  Smiley Asset sheet I will fix tomorrow because I have been really busy today learning about a new biz I am placing QBK in sometime this week which looks quite exciting. I will blog about it tomorrow.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:31:57 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 03:15:56 PM by infovortice2013

im not exiting, just put out of my wallet half of my coins, and from this sell half and trade the other half, im not going to dump again dont worry. Im just upset with new qbk politics, sure can take more profit and fun trading for 2 months and 2 days before come back for take pob.

you can see polo sell orders, im not the only one that new policy makes bad feeling.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:56:41 AM

im not exiting, just put out of my wallet half of my coins, and from this sell half and trade the other half, im not going to dump again dont worry. Im just upset with new qbk politics, sure can take more profit and fun trading for 2 months and 2 days before come back for take pob.

im listed on this campgain https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.1260 take more than double profit next to triple writing 50 post per week.also you can make an account and put your refreal on sign, i not do it.

you can see polo sell orders, im not the only one that new policy makes bad feeling.

What new policies you don't like? I am confused sorry..
Thanks also for the tip, I will also join this campaign and I ask sincerely for some patience..Things will improve because we are doing our best to make it so, it just looks slow for all of us but it won't be slow forever. I hope you understand.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 03:22:49 PM

emm, no more comments. thanks

Cheesy dont worry be happy.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:52:07 PM

emm, no more comments. thanks

Cheesy dont worry be happy.

Asset sheet updated, we decided as a Team not to go ahead with a certain new investment, instead we are continuing to grow the Traffic Monsoon shares for now till next bagbonus payout..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:31:08 AM

Updated asset sheet

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:23:17 AM

you say "Things will improve because we are doing our best to make it so, it just looks slow for all of us but it won't be slow forever. "

What are you-team doing? please keep us informed.

Is any place i can see hashrate of qbk net ?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:10:41 AM

you say "Things will improve because we are doing our best to make it so, it just looks slow for all of us but it won't be slow forever. "

At the moment we are only a skeleton team of four who mainly discuss on skype where to shift focus and looking for new investments and strategies. At the moment due to the fact that no one is on payroll the input is limited as the other members have full time jobs elsewhere and until we can afford to pay them a salary we are in a minimal position. Two team members are  working full time on 2 different projects that once materialize should benefit QBK in the long run. One is also on social media campaigns and mainly advertises QBK  via skype and there is myself who does a bit of everything and whenever I get any coin job I donate to QBK assets or sell coins to add buy support weekly. Our aim though once two, three projects bring in money that we are waiting is to hire staff for specific dudties, includng IRC, any dev work and web site maintenance duties, but until then any money earned is going out to pay the Bagbonus or for qbk buy support/investment.

I have left message re the hashrate, I don't know myself where to find that.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:17:52 PM

Who is US? Sure hope your not talking about me....

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:34:36 PM

i read on first post *** first Investment phase including Bitcoin atm machines and shares, Mining rentals, Trading consortium, 1STOPSHOP, QIBUCKREV SITES etc, Distribution of Initial bounties and promotional effort and Stabilization Fund.  Building QIBUCK as an instrument of wealth for holders of the coin is our main priority in phase 1 *** what about all of this?

Any more info - Two team members are  working full time on 2 different projects that once materialize should benefit QBK in the long run,,, but if are different proyects why qbk team is working there full time and not in qbk ? in wich form shoul benefit this project directly to price or adoption of qbk?

Who is US? Sure hope your not talking about me....

you are the only one that buy and hold qbk ?  US REFER ACTUAL QBK HOLDERS AND POSIBLE NEW INVESTORS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: