Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:25:03 PM

Asset sheet is updated.. Just got Piggy Coin to add I will do tomorrow when I get on the other comp. I added two private investments this week that we as a family donated the funds for so I hope that they will add income to our pot, one in 90 days onwards monthly and one as a lump sum through our bank fairly soon. Those two funds will be sued for QBK buy support mainly to help the price and QBK stability fund.

We are hoping that Founders UCI perks will come to fruition soon so we can really get ahead. If all goes well and UCI FOUNDERS pays out monthly then QBK will be in a position to:

1. Pay out salaries again to to the Team,

2. Go back to bagholders monthly cash outs bagbonus,

3. Commence bagfests and moonfests.

The reason I am NOT stating UCICOIN as what devalued price it is on CEX is because UCICOINS are backed by real company shares and we are hoping their true value to come back to over 2 usd in the very near future. This ties in with the UCI FOUNDER BONUS that will come. This will really help QBK bottom line for price and bagholders. We still though am trying to put my fingers in many pies whilst waiting for the UCI FOUNDER payouts. My family will continue to donate time and assets to QBK until we are happy that it can take care of us and the bagbonuses by itself through sound and growing investments. We look after QBK NOW so later QBK can look after all of us... Traffic Monsoon is growing nicely so that will help to bring a healthier bagbonus for the coming month in April. We do hope to give 10% or over this time.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:36:37 AM

Hi can anyone please explain to me the staking process or direct me where I can read about it? I see my stake goes up then goes down in my wallet. Is that normal?
Will it all go to stake by itself because that's what I would like it to do.
Do I just have to wait or do I need to change the reservebalance in my wallet?
So far I've done nothing just left it at default vales.

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:52:05 AM

Hi can anyone please explain to me the staking process or direct me where I can read about it? I see my stake goes up then goes down in my wallet. Is that normal?

Tbone, you don't have to do anything.  What your seeing is normal.  You should see you balance slowly increasing, as coins stake.  The stake value is just the coins that are currently being staked and are not available to send.  I haven't really paid much attention to that, but in a well behaved client, the balance, and stake should be your actual total coin balance. 

Just sit back and watch your investment grow.  And feel good that your contributing to moving along the QBK blockchain. 

Tbone123

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:52:01 AM

Tbone, you don't have to do anything.  What your seeing is normal.  You should see you balance slowly increasing, as coins stake.  The stake value is just the coins that are currently being staked and are not available to send.  I haven't really paid much attention to that, but in a well behaved client, the balance, and stake should be your actual total coin balance. 

Just sit back and watch your investment grow.  And feel good that your contributing to moving along the QBK blockchain. 
So maybe it wasn't staking? I watched as a partial coin was incoming from being mined at that same time it said 175 or so of my coins were staked then once confirmed the staked coins returned to spendable. That is normal then? And how am I mining just by having coins in my wallet?

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:57:44 AM

So maybe it wasn't staking? I watched as a partial coin was incoming from being mined at that same time it said 175 or so of my coins were staked then once confirmed the staked coins returned to spendable. That is normal then? And how am I mining just by having coins in my wallet?

Yeap mined coins are staked coins, just wait for the mined coin to be confirmed then it goes to your spendable coins..Also note coins in staking m,eans that batch of coins is going to create a QBK baby coin in next stake.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tbone123

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:00:33 AM

Yeap mined coins are staked coins, just wait for the mined coin to be confirmed then it goes to your spendable coins..Also note coins in staking m,eans that batch of coins is going to create a QBK baby coin in next stake.. Smiley
Ha QBK baby coin? You know that confused me more. But that's ok as long as you say this is all good I'm leaving it alone and will just watch it grow! Thanks both.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:03:49 AM

Ha QBK baby coin? You know that confused me more. But that's ok as long as you say this is all good I'm leaving it alone and will just watch it grow! Thanks both.
QBK Babies = staked coins..just my mothering type of terminology lol.. Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:04:25 PM

wow 40k qbk fundraising for can use spin machine game? and share profits?

In fact, we are looking to raise 20% of that amount in order to add Qibuck, so 8,000 QBK.
We will always give out 25% of our profits to investors, even if the full target is not reached.

This amount of QBK we are looking to raise can take months or years to complete.
We will post profit reports monthly, so if you are interested to grab a piece of that feel free to buy some shares. Smiley

thanks for explain it. i think is good idea have one game web to use qbk to play it, but to invest my qbk bag must be sure of bussines and trust people than run it - lot of times in crypstos scam happen - .
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:41:34 PM

wow 40k qbk fundraising for can use spin machine game? and share profits?

In fact, we are looking to raise 20% of that amount in order to add Qibuck, so 8,000 QBK.
We will always give out 25% of our profits to investors, even if the full target is not reached.

This amount of QBK we are looking to raise can take months or years to complete.
We will post profit reports monthly, so if you are interested to grab a piece of that feel free to buy some shares. Smiley

thanks for explain it. i think is good idea have one game web to use qbk to play it, but to invest my qbk bag must be sure of bussines and trust people than run it - lot of times in crypstos scam happen - .

Yes I been busy with family aka immigration etc to get sorted etc but will buy some more QBK tomorrow to send some for the game.. Hopefully others can buy shares also..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:40:51 PM

no 1 I totally agree myself as a non techie ..I want to later when we have funds to change this wallet to a token but we need money to do this and I will research what better way to go about it, today I was actually discussing this with our team about down the road changing it to an asset token.

2. I will pm you tomorrow with instructions step by step it isn't too hard ..I was also where you are now and nearly a 50 year old woman lol so don't give up..

3. Yes download 500 coins to your wallet then officially you are a qbk bagholder eligible for bagbonuses..

4. Please bear with us we will strive to make the qbk experience a more pleasant one but at the moment qrow must grow our funds and assets..this is the most important step for us, then all the rest will follow..  Smiley
Thanks for the information, I have more questions when you get a chance.

1. In the ANN page under Road map, would you say Qibuck is still in phase 1?
2. In the ANN page under Reward it says "We will also give out random bonueses to nice behaving bagholder wallets throughout the bi monthly fiscal period." What does nice behaving mean? Does that mean open 24hrs a day? Just not sure how to have a nice behaving wallet.
3. What and where can we find out as much as possible regarding the NDA you spoke?  What I am saying is there any transparency or are decisions made that we can never know about even if it is not specifics? Just trying to get up to speed on this coin to make my own decisions going forward. Thanks!

1. Yes def phase 1.
2. Like the wallets that have over 500 coins in them..we haven't started these bagfests yet but we hope to within the next 2 months..
3. NDA is just coming into effect for one investment. Also because we got scammed by the dev of development funds plus some other scammers I had to put up most of my own assets up to qbk because I created this coin and it's my baby along with our Team of course so it has a special and deep meaning for me this coin so some investments are private. I am adding 2 more today (private investments to the list)that I will be giving 25% of the roi from my own investment into QBK assets and buy support, one will start paying me in 90 days hopefully. We have an asset sheet on the front page which I will update later today.. Only NDA FOR UCICION founders is private because UCICOIN is backed by HIT which has an NDA attached to it but as monies appear to us Founders they will just be added here with whatever news we will be allowed to discuss..Other investments so far are not private in that way..and are on the sheet.. Eventually as our assets grow we will probably turn QBK bagholders into a private club, we are thinking if we reach 100k BTC worth of investments.. The coin will still be traded but Bagholders will have their own back office etc, this is the plan eventually. So some of the OP will be modified and improved for the benefit of Bagholders. Hope this helps.. Smiley. We were fudded and scammed hardcore in the first 5 months of our existence but we have prevailed and peeps know of my hardcore determination to believe that failure is but a pathway to success, not an option.  Smiley. I may be a lady but the battle is on.. We have a long road ahead and a lot of Baghodlers to make happy.
That does help, thank you. Well, I'm a new Bagholder.
Hello my fellow Bagholders! Look forward to our future endeavors.

Congratulations and welcome to our QBK Family, sorry today for delay in jobs but we had a big mother's day here with Parents and just finished so tomorrow when I come back from Immigration office to pick up my Identity card I will get to work on the above, also to fix some stuff on website needs fixing, so apologies today for these delays but it was a bigger family day than expected..  As you are all my QBK FAMILY too I want to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY also to all the Mothers and Fathers of holding QBK bags too .. Smiley

Sis, I'm always happy when I read your posts about your Parents. It's so cute you're so good care of your Parents.
And I am glad that I am a member of the QBK FAMILY!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:30:33 AM

no 1 I totally agree myself as a non techie ..I want to later when we have funds to change this wallet to a token but we need money to do this and I will research what better way to go about it, today I was actually discussing this with our team about down the road changing it to an asset token.

2. I will pm you tomorrow with instructions step by step it isn't too hard ..I was also where you are now and nearly a 50 year old woman lol so don't give up..

3. Yes download 500 coins to your wallet then officially you are a qbk bagholder eligible for bagbonuses..

4. Please bear with us we will strive to make the qbk experience a more pleasant one but at the moment qrow must grow our funds and assets..this is the most important step for us, then all the rest will follow..  Smiley
Thanks for the information, I have more questions when you get a chance.

1. In the ANN page under Road map, would you say Qibuck is still in phase 1?
2. In the ANN page under Reward it says "We will also give out random bonueses to nice behaving bagholder wallets throughout the bi monthly fiscal period." What does nice behaving mean? Does that mean open 24hrs a day? Just not sure how to have a nice behaving wallet.
3. What and where can we find out as much as possible regarding the NDA you spoke?  What I am saying is there any transparency or are decisions made that we can never know about even if it is not specifics? Just trying to get up to speed on this coin to make my own decisions going forward. Thanks!

1. Yes def phase 1.
2. Like the wallets that have over 500 coins in them..we haven't started these bagfests yet but we hope to within the next 2 months..
3. NDA is just coming into effect for one investment. Also because we got scammed by the dev of development funds plus some other scammers I had to put up most of my own assets up to qbk because I created this coin and it's my baby along with our Team of course so it has a special and deep meaning for me this coin so some investments are private. I am adding 2 more today (private investments to the list)that I will be giving 25% of the roi from my own investment into QBK assets and buy support, one will start paying me in 90 days hopefully. We have an asset sheet on the front page which I will update later today.. Only NDA FOR UCICION founders is private because UCICOIN is backed by HIT which has an NDA attached to it but as monies appear to us Founders they will just be added here with whatever news we will be allowed to discuss..Other investments so far are not private in that way..and are on the sheet.. Eventually as our assets grow we will probably turn QBK bagholders into a private club, we are thinking if we reach 100k BTC worth of investments.. The coin will still be traded but Bagholders will have their own back office etc, this is the plan eventually. So some of the OP will be modified and improved for the benefit of Bagholders. Hope this helps.. Smiley. We were fudded and scammed hardcore in the first 5 months of our existence but we have prevailed and peeps know of my hardcore determination to believe that failure is but a pathway to success, not an option.  Smiley. I may be a lady but the battle is on.. We have a long road ahead and a lot of Baghodlers to make happy.
That does help, thank you. Well, I'm a new Bagholder.
Hello my fellow Bagholders! Look forward to our future endeavors.

Congratulations and welcome to our QBK Family, sorry today for delay in jobs but we had a big mother's day here with Parents and just finished so tomorrow when I come back from Immigration office to pick up my Identity card I will get to work on the above, also to fix some stuff on website needs fixing, so apologies today for these delays but it was a bigger family day than expected..  As you are all my QBK FAMILY too I want to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY also to all the Mothers and Fathers of holding QBK bags too .. Smiley

Sis, I'm always happy when I read your posts about your Parents. It's so cute you're so good care of your Parents.
And I am glad that I am a member of the QBK FAMILY!

Thank you for your really kind words, well We only have one set of Parents and 2. I only have one QBK COin and Family..so myj ob is gonna be to look after both..  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:18:21 AM

Next bagbonus will be on 20th April, make sure you down,load your coins to your wallets on 18th of April the latest which will be cut off date, thanks..  Smiley BTW id I don't post daily on here is because if there is no news I won't just post willy-nilly..but I am here daily checking the posts also for messages etc..I do have now as a rule SUNDAY OFF with my Parents and Family so if I don't post on the weekend it is purely because I am also a housewife and have cooking, cleaning, shopping and Family also to take care of, just so no one worries.. I will check PMS later today as I have also a lot of running around to do for my Husband's immigration process now..  Smiley..I will be back this afternoon to answer PMS and check here again if anyone needs help....  Smiley Smiley Also if for any reason I am way for a day or so I always make sure the Team are advised to check this thread for queries also so we are not alone.. Smiley Smiley.. Have a wonderful week and hold your bags..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:34:38 PM

so only 2 days as proof of bag holding .. amazing... just spread the love  Grin

1 day lees for qbkrain .. tic tac..
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:50:13 AM

Thank you Dumpers for the cheap coins..I never complain about the price now.. Cheesy Cheesy I am always trying to pick up some coins every week.. I believe it's a pretty good time to buy QBK .. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:47:26 PM

nobody trade the assets on sheet ?? start to be sad looking coins crash on our bag, and qbk price never going up, and giving away bonus each 2 months to people just buy qbk 2 days before giveaway, bad feelings i didnt like.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:42:12 PM

nobody trade the assets on sheet ?? start to be sad looking coins crash on our bag, and qbk price never going up, and giving away bonus each 2 months to people just buy qbk 2 days before giveaway, bad feelings i didnt like.

be patient some of the assets cannot be traded, they are shares etc.. price will go up eventually, once all the dumpers are weeded out, things take time. The coin isn't crashing but it's up to you guys if you want to hold or dump..I will be constantly buying coins because I am in QBK for long term, you can choose to sell or keep and hold.. I notice you are panicking in  more than one thread..I wouldn't worry to be honest because we hare here to stay and we will stay for as long as it takes to take this coin to where we want it to go as a long term hold. We don't want this coin to be here today and gone tomorrow, we are doing this long term and I personally have invested my own personal assets into it as well. If anyone has a lot to lose its me and my family and I am NOT prepared to let my family lose..or our Bagholders.. The only ones that will lose are those who wish to sell their coins at a loss. I cannot stop that if that is solely their choice.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 09:32:39 PM

im just angry investor asking whats going on.

make special blockexplorer for what, give pob 2 days old coins,,, later only can pay pob to all healthy holders each 2 months and less than 5%

10 btc invested in exchange without volume ..

MMXIV, 10k, PAYCOIN, EMC2 Coin, ABC2, Adsactly Coin -- im watching all big looses in all coins and not see one trader protecting asset inversion

shares and other assets not going to talk about but problably have same destiny

and all money throw away there can be in qbk, making grow the price and atracting new investors

Thats what im talking about not panicking just being real.

Tbone123

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:36:27 PM

make special blockexplorer for what, give pob 2 days old coins,,, later only can pay pob to all healthy holders each 2 months and less than 5%

MMXIV, 10k, PAYCOIN, EMC2 Coin, ABC2, Adsactly Coin -- im watching all big looses in all coins and not see one trader protecting asset inversion

and all money throw away there can be in qbk, making grow the price and atracting new investors

I currently hold some coins in wallet permanently, and trade others on Poloniex. IS this policy of 2 day POB staying as is? I'm assuming it's staying as is.
Because otherwise I would probably pull the coins and trade them and then bring them back before the cut off date. If this policy is going to change then I will leave them in the wallet and trade a smaller amount on Poloniex as I'm doing now.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:56:26 AM

I currently hold some coins in wallet permanently, and trade others on Poloniex. IS this policy of 2 day POB staying as is? I'm assuming it's staying as is.
Because otherwise I would probably pull the coins and trade them and then bring them back before the cut off date. If this policy is going to change then I will leave them in the wallet and trade a smaller amount on Poloniex as I'm doing now.

I should hope it does change.  I think Q-woman feels bad for all of the new comers and feels the need to make the transition in to bagholder status easier.    Personally I feel The gifts in Apr, should be based on the balance in Feb.  You should have to hold your coins over the earnings period. 

And again personally I think any funds should be used to invest for earnings.  Nothing should be used to shore up the price or attract new investors.  If the earnings are solid the prices and investors will follow.  This is a gift giving coin and not a pump and dump for the day traders. 

I won't get into coin prices and selections in a public forum, but lets just say I agree with some of what was said... 

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:22:45 AM

I should hope it does change.  I think Q-woman feels bad for all of the new comers and feels the need to make the transition in to bagholder status easier.    Personally I feel The gifts in Apr, should be based on the balance in Feb.  You should have to hold your coins over the earnings period.  

And again personally I think any funds should be used to invest for earnings.  Nothing should be used to shore up the price or attract new investors.  If the earnings are solid the prices and investors will follow.  This is a gift giving coin and not a pump and dump for the day traders.  

I won't get into coin prices and selections in a public forum, but lets just say I agree with some of what was said...  

I won't lie and say that some of the coins we traded were decent by any stretch, some I invested in myself, some with advice from the Team but I take full responsibility BUT we do have some longer term, more solid investments that we believe will turn QBK around faster than we think but I am not at liberty to talk much about those due to an NDA, like everything there is risk and I have perhaps risked more than anyone because I am not only putting my time on the table but 90% of my personal assets of whatever I own have been bunged into the asset sheet to cover some heavy losses. Anyone else would have walked away, which I have seen time and time again done in Crypto and JUST to prove to MYSELF because I am one stubborn ASS, FAILURE is a luxury we can't afford and if one thing fails, we will try something else out UNTIL we succeed and lead the Ship to harbor. I was supposed to be dead when I was born so every day I breathe is through sheer will power and the determination to do something good in this world that will help a lot of people..I won't die until what I came here to do is done so anyone want to help me by breathing some positive energy into this baby you are welcome

Also want to thank Chilly for his donation of CLAMS EARNINGS which I will post later on asset sheet..

I do like some of the suggestions which one we were going to do but a lot of baagholders didn't like it so any decision I make will always bring those that are not happy so we are waiting on some investments to start popping when they do we will re assess how to improve the bagbonus status etc..for Everyone to be happy.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: