Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:44:05 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 07:16:25 PM by qiwoman2

Here is the Bagbonus spreadsheet cut off I have also the amounts on another spreadsheet so that I have a double check..

Please email me @ qibucks@gmail.com a snapshot of your qbk wallet, your qbk address and your BTC address to load on spreadsheet for payment thanks..

Sorry for the inconvenience but we want to avoid anyone outside of QBK trying to cheat the system..

ALL BAGHOLDERS who used to be paid in qbk who are not on list in btc please do the above thanks..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MSlWOTKyBOECKRAcW2HrwJeQbknYCpWlgy11LaKc-r8/edit?usp=sharing

By snapshot you mean a screenshot, right? sry for stupid question, just want to be sure.

Btw, how about signing a message containing the BTC payout address from the QBK bagholder address. that would be bullet proof against cheating attempts.

Sure no worries you can do that too, also started to receive messages in pm and email so will load them later today on spreadsheet and will also send email to rest of Bagholders in case they not read this message.. I am taking the morning off for couple of hours with my Parents then afternoon will start on percentages and filling the btc addies.. Thank you for the cooperation..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:34:52 PM

so anymore news on the hacking bs ?

nah not yet but it's o.k I will try sort something out once I finish bagbonus.. If we can get the domain back all well and good if not he can have it and we build a new site.. My team will decide what to do once we do the bagbonuses this week..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:42:36 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 07:17:29 PM by qiwoman2

PLEASE NOTE ONCE BABONUSES ARE GIVEN OUT..we will start the QBK CLICKER'S CLUB AND BAGFESTS..More on this next week..  Smiley

PLEASE NOTE BAGHOLDERS SEND ME EMAIL AS INSTRUCTED..SPREADSHEET CAN ONLY BE EDITED BY MYSELF THANKS..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 10:31:58 PM

Here is the Bagbonus spreadsheet cut off I have also the amounts on another spreadsheet so that I have a double check..

Please email me @ qibucks@gmail.com a snapshot of your qbk wallet, your qbk address and your BTC address to load on spreadsheet for payment thanks..

Sorry for the inconvenience but we want to avoid anyone outside of QBK trying to cheat the system..

ALL BAGHOLDERS who used to be paid in qbk who are not on list in btc please do the above thanks..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MSlWOTKyBOECKRAcW2HrwJeQbknYCpWlgy11LaKc-r8/edit?usp=sharing

Just sent. Thanks, fellow Gmailer. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:30:47 AM

Thank you..

BAGBONUSES HAVE STARTED TO GO OUT..I WILL BE PURCHASING BTC DAILY TO DO THEM OVER THE NEXT 7 DAYS..IF BAGHODLERS HAVE NOT SENT ME THEIR BTC ADDY WITHIN NEXT 7 DAYS THEY WILL HAVE TO RECEIVE THEIR BONUS IN QBK TILL THEY SEND ME THEIR BTC ADDY FOR NEXT MONTH'S BONUS..

Have a good day.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:20:33 AM

More Bagbonuses being paid after Breaky thanks..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
blitz78

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:24:48 AM

received ty qi
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:22:46 AM

received ty qi
Pleasure and thanks for being a QBK Bagholder..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:40:14 AM

Thank you..

BAGBONUSES HAVE STARTED TO GO OUT..I WILL BE PURCHASING BTC DAILY TO DO THEM OVER THE NEXT 7 DAYS..IF BAGHODLERS HAVE NOT SENT ME THEIR BTC ADDY WITHIN NEXT 7 DAYS THEY WILL HAVE TO RECEIVE THEIR BONUS IN QBK TILL THEY SEND ME THEIR BTC ADDY FOR NEXT MONTH'S BONUS..

Have a good day.. Smiley

Thank you, once again QBK Team Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:02:06 PM

Thank you..

Have a good day.. Smiley

Thank you, once again QBK Team Smiley

Thank you also for the kind words, since we switched over to the new system and monthly bagbonuses we have had a great and positive response from our Baghodlers. I wish had done this from the beginning..oh well never too late..I completed some more bagbonuses as more btc came through and will continue on the morrow..Have a great day/evening.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:50:18 PM

Thank you for the Bagholder bonus!  Smiley

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:59:08 AM

Thank you for the Bagholder bonus!  Smiley

our pleasure..

Also paid whatever is on spreadsheet so far..will wait a few more days to see if the rest of the Bagholders will send their BTC ADDY TO ME as instructed..if not they will have to receive it in QBK as I won't have another option till they send me their btc addies..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MSlWOTKyBOECKRAcW2HrwJeQbknYCpWlgy11LaKc-r8/edit#gid=0

I will be getting the QBK Clickers club ready also over the next few days so once that is set up I will announce it here. Also we will do various special offers as well..

Have a lovely day..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Majik.Crypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:33:18 PM

So, greetings to this group! I'm a bit of a newbie in crypto and I wondered if you could give me a simple outline of things to read to get familiar with this coin and what it's about. Thanks in advance. Roll Eyes

majik.crypto
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:28:20 AM

So, greetings to this group! I'm a bit of a newbie in crypto and I wondered if you could give me a simple outline of things to read to get familiar with this coin and what it's about. Thanks in advance. Roll Eyes

majik.crypto

Hello Magik Crypto..and welcome to the QBK thread..we have the first opening thread gives an outline of our coin although we are going to change it soon..but basically it is an asset coin..We had an IPO and we bought assets and every month whoever holds 500 or more QBK coin in their wallet gets paid between 1.25-25 a month roi in Bitocin..This is a called a BAGBONUS..As our assets grow, so will the bagbonus..  Smiley..We will be implementing other goodies soon as well to enhance QBK and when we are more stable we will get web wallets and other tech goodies.  You also earn 55 a year POS as well for holding coins in your wallet.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:32:31 PM

Will all remaining QBK BAGHOLDERS who have NOT yet emailed me their BTC ADDY and sent me info as requested via email who have over 500 QBK in offline wallet please send me info asap..ALL Bagholders who did send me info have been paid so far..if Not sent to me by Monday latest I will pay the bagbonus to those who not sent me btc addy in QBK so I can close off this fiscal bagbonus month thanks..  Wink..Once this is finished I will start to work on the QBK CLICKERS CLUB next week.. ..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 05:06:28 PM

BAGBONUSES HAVE STARTED TO GO OUT..

I certainly got mine! Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:46:27 PM

BAGBONUSES HAVE STARTED TO GO OUT..

I certainly got mine! Smiley

Great,  Monday we will wrap up the bagbonuses, either in btc or qbk and then we will get cracking on our QBK CLICKERS group..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:25:50 AM

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND EVERYONE..Hold your bags.. Wink Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:35:41 AM

Tomorrow I will finish all the bagbonus cash outs for the rest of our Bagholders then work on our clickers club etc and create all the social outlets for it. I am glad to see buy support for QBK steadily rising which was part of our plan to create a more steady environment for which to to grow our QBK..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:08:47 AM

Hello Everyone I just woke up and having breaky..I need to go to do some important immigration errands this morning but when I return I will finish off all the Bagbonuses..Everyone who hasn't given me their btc addy this month will get paid in qbk.. I hope you are all keeping well..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: