Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:18:27 AM

If you want to know what type of person QiWoman is... I cut and pasted this from a group conversation.  She is seriously the most hard-working generous person in Crypto!  I've been friends with her since the beginning of CryptoSphere/Bitbillions when I started CryptoSandwich.  We believe in this coin and community!  I know the people being drawn to this page feel the same way....

[10:09:08 PM] yanjiaren: the only stuff I'm keeping for myself is my abc wages, my personal qbk coins and my UCI founders, rest I am donating to QBK.

Thankful to be involved with this team!

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 05:12:18 PM

To make a point about the laddo on the prior thread who went a'runnin' to the SEC: I know I shouldn't be belabouring it, but he wrote something - twice, and quite cheerily too - that had me quite seriously scratching my head.

Quote from: ThrowAwayThisCoin
Don't worry it is their job to investigate scams.  And if qiwomancoin has no elements of scamming, then you have nothing to worry about right? Why even get upset. You are innocent correct?  Roll Eyes

And why are you all upset if you have nothing to worry about?  Cry

Now I might be wrong, as I'm flying with little info here, but those two comments - and their insouciance - has me prima facie pegging the laddo as the well-raised son of helicopter parents, who's quite used to a lifestyle as a child that in my father's time would have been condigned as "stifling and overprotective" (and possibly investigated as child abuse.) Never mind the digression: times change and we do indeed change with the times. And as we all know, the times have changed quite markedly from the 1950s-'60s to today.

Since he fits the pattern of a helicopter kid, it's no surprise that he imbibed "If You've Done Nothing Wrong, You Have Nothing To Hide" plus "If You See Something, Say Something" with zero question. As we all know, there are many people like that outside of this here echo chamber nowadays. Witness the enduring popularity and profitability of the Cops and Law And Order franchises. From the dollars-and-cents perspective, their endurance on the airwaves is nothing more and nothing less than a fact.

Anyhoo, as some might have guessed, I pegged him as a type that's well ensconced in the mainstream and rather comfortable therein. So here's the question that's got me scratching my head:

Why is he even here?

Seriously: someone like that would probably get a lot more (positive) attention by goin' out and huntin' terrists and peedophiles on the Internet. Why is he here with us? It doesn't make sense to me...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jjmv

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:59:11 PM

To make a point about the laddo on the prior thread who went a'runnin' to the SEC: I know I shouldn't be belabouring it, but he wrote something - twice, and quite cheerily too - that had me quite seriously scratching my head.

Don't worry it is their job to investigate scams.  And if qiwomancoin has no elements of scamming, then you have nothing to worry about right? Why even get upset. You are innocent correct?  Roll Eyes

And why are you all upset if you have nothing to worry about?  Cry

Now I might be wrong, as I'm flying with little info here, but those two comments - and their insouciance - has me prima facie pegging the laddo as the well-raised son of helicopter parents, who's quite used to a lifestyle as a child that in my father's time would have been condigned as "stifling and overprotective" (and possibly investigated as child abuse.) Never mind the digression: times change and we do indeed change with the times. And as we all know, the times have changed quite markedly from the 1950s-'60s to today.

Since he fits the pattern of a helicopter kid, it's no surprise that he imbibed "If You've Done Nothing Wrong, You Have Nothing To Hide" plus "If You See Something, Say Something" with zero question. As we all know, there are many people like that outside of this here echo chamber nowadays. Witness the enduring popularity and profitability of the Cops and Law And Order franchises. From the dollars-and-cents perspective, their endurance on the airwaves is nothing more and nothing less than a fact.

Anyhoo, as some might have guessed, I pegged him as a type that's well ensconced in the mainstream and rather comfortable therein. So here's the question that's got me scratching my head:

Why is he even here?

Seriously: someone like that would probably get a lot more (positive) attention by goin' out and huntin' terrists and peedophiles on the Internet. Why is he here with us? It doesn't make sense to me...

What an analysis!!! Really, a new thread was for the best.  I got three words for you.... queue bee kay ... get them while they're cheap!
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:54:48 PM

The word is 'paedophile' (UK) or 'pedophile' (US)

Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:59:09 PM

It was somewhat time to change this to self moderated  Grin
Reading without getting eye cancer possible again  Cool.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 07:01:37 PM

The word is 'paedophile' (UK) or 'pedophile' (US)

I think he was jesting and deliberately misspelling the word Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:11:15 PM

First round of Bagbonus cash outs almost complete..There are two/three addresses that cannot be paid bagbonuses due the coins being sold off or put on exchange before bagbonus payouts were completed. They were in the snapshot for bagbonus but when we went to pay them they have been removed from the block exploer which means the coins have been removed and taken out of the wallets prior to bagbonus audit finishing. We have stated we will only pay bagbonuses for accounts holding in their wallets throughout the payment time which is from the 10th to the 17th inclusive. Only three accounts that have previously let us know they have not yet got a pc device we are paying. Please follow the rules so it is fair for all the Bagholders, thanks for understanding. 2nd bagbonus gift is also coming once we complete first..So tomorrow you will all receive a 2nd bonus but in qbk for everyone, this is the POLO Bagbonus. Enjoy your bags.. Smiley.. Also if there is any little error in your bag payments please let us know, so far only a few mistakes... and a couple of over payments which we will deduct from 2nd bonus payment tomorrow. Have a good night.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K5HbnZC06c6hxeRT3RRY_EVl8qZ9OrL9geBEcYC-lto/edit?usp=sharing

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:26:11 AM

Also check out Bitnet in my sig. If I receive any coins I will donate them all to our asset fund, may even join the song contest. Wink. O.K Back to bagholder payments.

Also some people are asking why they received less qbk coins this round. The simple reason is our cut off date relays the market price for that day and that is the amount of coin we send out. The coins have gone up double the price they were last month so that means they are more valuable. The roi was actually greater this month than last month. Also there is the 2nd bonus distribution to come sometime today as well. This will also be percentage based and to everyone in QBK. Last time we did the donation/polo pot as one sum but many of the peeps didn't like that so we decided to go with a 2nd percentage based gift. Also please note those having their wallet on POLO do not get paid a bagbonus unless they pm us in advance that they don't have a pc or tablet but this in a month or two will change also because the system can easily be cheated. We will find another solution in place for this. Also you MUST have your coins downloaded in the wallet for the duration of the bagbonus payout period which is the 10th -17th of the month inclusive.

Also FOUNDERS who sell their coins and go under 10k coins in their wallets lose their FOUNDER STATUS forever, so please be aware of this also thanks.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:46:27 AM

First round complete..please report any errors etc in pm..
Secondary bagbonus commencing after lunch... or maybe earlier..   Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K5HbnZC06c6hxeRT3RRY_EVl8qZ9OrL9geBEcYC-lto/edit?pli=1#gid=0

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zarton

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:04:44 AM

Excellent Qiwoman, payment received, there is a lot of job done this month. We're supporting the Qibuck team Cheesy

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:05:32 AM

Excellent Qiwoman, payment received, there is a lot of job done this month. We're supporting the Qibuck team Cheesy

Thank you always for your support.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:36:29 PM

Just received 2nd payment, thank you.  

And yes, taking into account price differences, I actually received more this month than last month.

As a suggestion, a coin I was involved with previously we had decided to implement a scenario where coins would have to be in your wallet for a certain ratio of the month to qualify for that months bonus.  Something like 2/3rd's of the month.  Any coins not in the Wallet for at least that long did not qualify for the bonus.

ex.  If you had 5000 coins and moved 1000 out for 2 weeks then back in you would only get the bonus for 4000 coins.

This may help somewhat offset people dumping once bonuses are paid then rebuying later.
kronicblazer

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:48:32 PM

Got my 1st bonus so far, thx.  I was wondering if you can still get the free ABC2 they were giving out before if you are a qibuck bagholder?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:49:37 PM

Got my 1st bonus so far, thx.  I was wondering if you can still get the free ABC2 they were giving out before if you are a qibuck bagholder?

I got a few pending still to do..I will do them after I finish the 2nd qbk bags..  Smiley..If you like send me m :)e qbk and abc addy we see what we can do..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:50:58 PM

And yes, taking into account price differences, I actually received more this month than last month.

As a suggestion, a coin I was involved with previously we had decided to implement a scenario where coins would have to be in your wallet for a certain ratio of the month to qualify for that months bonus.  Something like 2/3rd's of the month.  Any coins not in the Wallet for at least that long did not qualify for the bonus.

ex.  If you had 5000 coins and moved 1000 out for 2 weeks then back in you would only get the bonus for 4000 coins.

This may help somewhat offset people dumping once bonuses are paid then rebuying later.
Yes we may revise the bagholder minimum wallet hold for at least 15-20 days of the month..We are discussing this with our Team at present, thanks for the suggestion as well of course.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

Got my 2 payments for the month,

Many thanks Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:18:29 AM

I just signed up for the bagholder list this week but my address shows on the list for the last distribution. Can I still receive a payout?

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:47:19 AM

Yes we may revise the bagholder minimum wallet hold for at least 15-20 days of the month..We are discussing this with our Team at present, thanks for the suggestion as well of course.  Smiley

I almost think to avoid dumping and trying to buy back just before the gifts are sent out, we should have a full month baghold.  Or something along those lines.   I'm a long term holder so I'm not affected by the dumps as much as others.  But this month seemed brutal.  Some how we need to encourage people to buy and hold the coin as a long term investment with gifts along the way....   

Keep up the excellent work guys and gals... 

icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:59:56 AM

Could we calculate the amount (avg) that should be staked in a 30 day period and payout baghold bonus on that?  Should still be percentage.  I hold without playing the bot game on the exchanges.  Seems legit.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:22:41 AM

I just signed up for the bagholder list this week but my address shows on the list for the last distribution. Can I still receive a payout?

PM me your wallet address, I will see what I can do so I can check it..

Also we will look at long term bagholding as well..How to initialize that..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: