Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:40:46 PM

Hi Team.

I'm wanting to really help and support the coin with staking my wallet. I don't have masses of qbk circa 2000 but I'm prepared to stake the lot daily but I need my wallet to function.

My old wallet had no connections even with the conf file.

Today ive saved my dat and tried to reinstall the wallet from scratch and nothing is happening.

Can people please help?  Smiley

Chris,

Every bit counts.  Here is the latest peer info. 

The conf file must be Qibuck.conf  you Must have a Capital Q and the rest lower case.  I've installed the wallet a few times in the last weeks, and have not had a problem connecting as long as I had a conf file.  The seed node didn't seem to work. 

and this is a pointer to jump start you blockchain. 

I am currently staking 10k+ but have no connection to the network.  Should I just wait it out or is there something I can do about this myself?

You can update your Qibuck.conf file and add the nodes to it.  Make these the last lines in the file.  For a windows file it would be in your Users/<Your name>/AppData/Roaming directory. 

addnode=104.131.194.96
addnode=72.190.133.196
addnode=24.67.160.17
addnode=64.246.148.233

I currently have 2 connections, maybe you'll be able to put us over the top.    And Thanks to whomever brought there wallet on yesterday, we got 1 block further. 

Let me know if this doesn't make sense.

Thanks to everyone that tried to open their wallets.  At one point we had 9 connections.   I've noticed several of the connects are very slow in updating their local block chains, or not updating at all.  This could be due to a slow connection or corrupted local block chain data. 

I created a zip file with the block chain up to block 800947 which is the current block.  The link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/oac5t3ccrbtoah6/qbk%20block%20chain.zip?dl=0.

If you want to try using this file, first stop the wallet if you currently have it running. 

back up your Qibuck folder in the apps/roaming folder.  Also make several backup's of the wallet.dat file (can never be too careful).  You can even just rename that folder then copy wallet.dat and Qibuck.conf into a new Qibuck folder. 

Delete everything except your wallet.dat and Qibuck.conf files. 

Extract (unzip) the blockchain file into the Qibuck folder.   

If everything is correct you should see a txleveldb folder and blk0001,dat file, along with your previously saved Qibuck.conf and wallet.dat files.

start your Qibuck wallet.  After a few minutes it should connect to the network and check to see if there are newer blocks. 

If you try this and have any problems let me know. 

ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:50:27 PM

@Chilly

been outta the game a while now.

Could you please write up a conf file that I could copy and jog my memory as how to do it again.

Many thanks

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:54:10 PM

@Chilly

been outta the game a while now.

Could you please write up a conf file that I could copy and jog my memory as how to do it again.

Many thanks

Assuming your windows. 

Go into file explorer, and go to the Users/yournamehere/Appdata/Roaming/Quibuck folder.  Create a new file, and call it anything, X or Temp.  Open the file with note pad and cut/paste the following into the file.

addnode=74.118.192.18
addnode=192.52.166.241
addnode=24.67.160.17
addnode=72.190.133.196
addnode=78.158.148.121

Then click file and save as, then change the name to Qibuck.conf and change the save as type from Text to all files, then save it.    That should be all you need, restart the wallet, and be a little patient.  Some times it can take a few minutes to 1/2 hour before it gets all connected. 

Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:28:13 PM

Are the blocks moving now? Will we need a hard fork to fix the wallet?

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:42:40 PM

Are the blocks moving now? Will we need a hard fork to fix the wallet?

Not sure but DEV PRESSTAB working on fixing the problem then we will have new wallets.  Smiley

I will save up monies also so we can pay him to later do a lock on the coins that need to be saved for bagbonuses so less dumping is occuring also.   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:21:55 PM

@chilly2k try rebuilding from the repo https://github.com/presstab/qibucks

I changed the wallet to start staking after 10 confirms for coins that are not staked coins... so if you were sent a tx then that will try to stake after 10 confs.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:54:13 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 05:15:10 PM by chilly2k

I changed the wallet to start staking after 10 confirms for coins that are not staked coins... so if you were sent a tx then that will try to stake after 10 confs.

Done, and now staking the new inputs I send to split a larger block.  Stake hasn't hit yet, but we're 10 mins from the last block.  I'll give it some time.  but my weight is 1134 and the network weight is 28.    

still not staking.  I have to run out for couple of hours, but if you want to add any diagnostic messages and put out a new pull I can try it when I get back.  It looks like the inputs are eligible to stake now, they just are not. 

Also thanks for putting the new code in a different directory.  Made pulling it and building a 3 min job.  Wasn't sure what I was going to have to do if I had to git into the same directory. 

presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:39:32 PM

Done, and now staking the new inputs I send to split a larger block.  Stake hasn't hit yet, but we're 10 mins from the last block.  I'll give it some time.  but my weight is 1134 and the network weight is 28.    

still not staking.  I have to run out for couple of hours, but if you want to add any diagnostic messages and put out a new pull I can try it when I get back.  It looks like the inputs are eligible to stake now, they just are not. 

Also thanks for putting the new code in a different directory.  Made pulling it and building a 3 min job.  Wasn't sure what I was going to have to do if I had to git into the same directory. 

They are staking, I had to switch the code to make the GUI reflect that. It should show as staking, at least it does for me.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:57:12 PM

They are staking, I had to switch the code to make the GUI reflect that. It should show as staking, at least it does for me.

Yes, they are staking.  I had 1 stake in 2 1/2 hours.  Is there a problem with the difficulty?  I divided up a block of 1000 in to 10 blocks of 100.  The 1K blocks stake almost instantly.  The 100 blocks seem to take a long time.  The chain isn't moving.   

presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

Yes, they are staking.  I had 1 stake in 2 1/2 hours.  Is there a problem with the difficulty?  I divided up a block of 1000 in to 10 blocks of 100.  The 1K blocks stake almost instantly.  The 100 blocks seem to take a long time.  The chain isn't moving.   

Yes the difficulty is stuck against the lower bound. So its needs to adjust lower since there arent enough stakes happening, but there is a hard coded lower bound to it. Alternatively we could say the problem is that stake weight stops growing at 1 day, so the maximum stake weight you can get is the amount of coins you have.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:20:13 AM

Yes the difficulty is stuck against the lower bound. So its needs to adjust lower since there arent enough stakes happening, but there is a hard coded lower bound to it. Alternatively we could say the problem is that stake weight stops growing at 1 day, so the maximum stake weight you can get is the amount of coins you have.

Thank you for the work you are doing for us.   Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:43:08 PM

As soon as new wallets are released and PRESSTAB finishing the work for us i will be distributing the bagbnuses..I haven't forgotten it's just I need all info up to date.   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:01:36 PM

As soon as new wallets are released and PRESSTAB finishing the work for us i will be distributing the bagbnuses..I haven't forgotten it's just I need all info up to date.   Smiley
when qbk new wallet releaase and why your coin marketcap very low after two years
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:17:06 PM

As soon as new wallets are released and PRESSTAB finishing the work for us i will be distributing the bagbnuses..I haven't forgotten it's just I need all info up to date.   Smiley
when qbk new wallet releaase and why your coin marketcap very low after two years

waiting for PRESSTAB to fix our blockchain first and he is making us new wallets..

Low marketcap? Well many things really..I am ding my best to sustain the coin, we had a lot of mishaps in the past with DISHONEST DEVS and all sorts but Sam and myself are still here and we will do what we can to get QBK where it's supposed to be, however long it takes us. Unlike many other coins that died, we are still here and we are going to make QBK a solid investment asset class currency to be of real value.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:11:44 PM

As soon as new wallets are released and PRESSTAB finishing the work for us i will be distributing the bagbnuses..I haven't forgotten it's just I need all info up to date.   Smiley

waiting for PRESSTAB to fix our blockchain first and he is making us new wallets..

Low marketcap? Well many things really..I am ding my best to sustain the coin, we had a lot of mishaps in the past with DISHONEST DEVS and all sorts but Sam and myself are still here and we will do what we can to get QBK where it's supposed to be, however long it takes us. Unlike many other coins that died, we are still here and we are going to make QBK a solid investment asset class currency to be of real value.

Looks like the blockchain has been moving more consistently. Problem was not enough people staking, and if they did stake all the coins would be combined. I have the code ready to be compiled into binaries now. Should we go ahead with it?

chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:15:05 PM

Prestab,   It looks like we have the chain moving along pretty good.  The latest wallet you provided is no longer combining inputs, but it's still splitting them up.  I went from having a few large inputs(40 -50) to having hundreds of smaller ones (850 or so).   I think they are split combined based on a timer, maybe we should add the code Hyperstake has and have a preset combine/split size.  

Just a few thoughts.    Not sure how it's going to affect the blockchain.  

Thanks for your help.  

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:10:28 PM

Looks like the blockchain has been moving more consistently. Problem was not enough people staking, and if they did stake all the coins would be combined. I have the code ready to be compiled into binaries now. Should we go ahead with it?
Lovely to hear back from you and Chilly..You are the Expert in this field so anything you say to make things good is good enough for me, if everyone else is happy.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:22:13 AM

Again...
thanks Chilly

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:28:28 AM

Lovely to hear back from you and Chilly..You are the Expert in this field so anything you say to make things good is good enough for me, if everyone else is happy.. Smiley
with this message i feel that progress will be more to come now just patiently waiting for the price to rise up again its very common to every alts when bitcoin is rising i know you guys will not fail your community good luck dev.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:21:45 AM

with this message i feel that progress will be more to come now just patiently waiting for the price to rise up again its very common to every alts when bitcoin is rising i know you guys will not fail your community good luck dev.

Do not worry about price for now, the silly season is upon us and many alts taking a battering right now, having said that I am scouring the net and looking at more crypto assets to back qbk..I found a very nice one on BURST PLATFORM, It's called BURST OCEAN and it's actually run by one of our long standing QBK BAGHOLDERS..

I am going to buy a bag of BURST OCEAN For the QBK asset fund and once we know what is happening with the SEC next week in the TRAFFIC MONSOON case, I hope if all is successful and the SEC LOSES it's case against TM, I will then have access to more funds in order to increase the bagbonus and make btc another payment option. If I purchase over the coming months enough of the BURST asset from our Bagholder Friend, I will make Burst also an option for payouts if I can buy up enough of the asset.
One community member also is going to help me make a new website, I just need to buy the domain this week when my Husband get's paid form his day job.. I will see also how my personal finances fair and once the wallets are made by PRESSTAB I will try to gather the 200 usd to get him to make a BAGHOLDER LOCK IN THE WALLET, SO ALL BAGHOLDERS WHO WANT BAGBONUS WILL HAVE TO LOCK up the coins they want to baghold.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: