Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

I modified the pascal cuda miner and optimized it, now it's doing 900 Mh/s on a 1070 consuming just 100W.
Is it good? Worth working on it, now that there are pools?

That'd be great if it consistently gets that. The other miners also have extreme issues with CPU utilization. Only worth it if you get it working with pools. You can't solo mine anymore.

This is sort of a weird predicament, I think a lot of people are put off by this coin (myself included) due to the shitty hodge podge of job they did on the wallet and the miners. Everything is held together by band-aids and isn't explained very well. I wasted 12 hours not knowing my miners were duplicating about 70% of their work because I didn't read the fine print (I'm sure I'm not the only one based on the confusion in this thread as well).

That being said, Pascal is an extremely healthy market for mining right now, which means if it can be optimized, it's in demand. It doesn't matter if this coin is a pump and dump or whatever, compared to other altcoins it's still a very green pasture. The hashrate battle is going to start now, which means optimizations are needed to make things more competitive (especially with AMD).

When the pools get ironed out and the miners get ironed out, this is going to be another core market even if it drops down to Lbry levels, it'll still be worth mining and having as a option.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:10:21 PM

I modified the pascal cuda miner and optimized it, now it's doing 900 Mh/s on a 1070 consuming just 100W.

That'd be great if it consistently gets that. The other miners also have extreme issues with CPU utilization. Only worth it if you get it working with pools. You can't solo mine anymore.

the hashrate is consistent and cpu usage is much lower.
the 970 does 500 Mh/s @100W.
the miner can't be easily adapted to pools, it's too basic.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:42:04 PM

Did you add cpu verification?

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:43:53 PM

I'm interested, let me know if I can help with testing.

Not your keys, not your coins!
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:02:38 PM

None miner nvidia work on a pool .
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:11:27 PM

the initial miner of volksheit didnt split the shares across the gpu. ever gpu got same units and the proxy just avoid duplicated to prevent ban. this is what i understood and see fromdebug logs of the miner.he also mention like that.

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
antantti
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

When pool hashrate is much higher than network, it may be due to a high number of orphans, so be careful when you do your own math.

That could be the case here, only 25% of shares my hawaii's send to pool are valid.

If zec looses 80% of its current value there are many miners looking for a new coin to mine. Pasc would help nvidia owners a lot, amd cards are currently on 400-600MH range so 900MH would be huge advantage. Definitely worth working.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:41:19 PM

the initial miner of volksheit didnt split the shares across the gpu. ever gpu got same units and the proxy just avoid duplicated to prevent ban. this is what i understood and see fromdebug logs of the miner.he also mention like that.

Yes it is broken in many ways: nonce ranges, kernel launch parameters, etc.
I may have fixed all that but I have not enough power to mine a block and, thus, test it fully.

ioglnx

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

I may have fixed all that but I have not enough power to mine a block and, thus, test it fully.

Good work.

Can you please share you miner.
I don't know how many gpus you have I have currently 12 GPUs running..most of them 1080 :-D

Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

Good work.

Can you please share you miner.
I don't know how many gpus you have I have currently 12 GPUs running..most of them 1080 :-D
Solo is dead... All blocks is own by nanopool... Sad

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
ioglnx

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:40:48 PM

You answered to something where you even don't know if he used version of KlausT or other with pool support.
KlausT is very active :-D few minutes ago a commit..Klaus/Schleicher let me know where to send the Austrian beer :-D

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:47:41 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 01:02:55 AM by bensam1231

Just as a FYI, BoolBerry is still well worth looking into. Been asking for like six months. It has very healthy markets and hasn't really been improved on in a long time. Pretty sure there are private miners out there for that algo and coin.

BTW Pallas Nanopool has their own miner with pool support and source you can tear apart.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
m0niker

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:56:04 AM

Would you be willing to open source what you have now? I would love to help port it to pools if possible.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

Alexis78 optimisation in this build - https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer. https://mega.nz/#!iJYnWLQJ!jDkcfaWeK6ooYGPhPCieorva9kR9FwGQMbKsAbLY43w . Donate me, I am is super compiler  Grin !!! my BTC is  1BVSGR4cTiFJqCbKtzxZSLyB5NAD9HVGPi
but, it is all for free.
It doesn't work properly with more than 4 cards.

it works perfectly tbear ...

i have tested this version on 6 x gb 750ti oc - and 5 x gb 980ti extremes ...

as ive mentioned to you before - you need a full clean reinstall with the base system setup for mining without ANY other apps and infections / malware that 'may' be in the system - to avoid any issues you have currently with your setup ... and the oc you perform on most of your systems are not required with this version ... they are already maxed out on the intensity side - and you may need to lower this settings in your miner setup ...

soon - the 1080ti farm will be here - and i will be working towards getting all 6 cards working in the one system ... so far there has been no luck - only the 5 cards ...

#crysx
Thx crysx   yes it seems like the intensities may be to high which means lowered them back to the same hashs as 2 years ago. So no improvements. And my op is fine mining with windows. thx  Smiley

there are plenty of improvements mate ...

they have been redone is quite some unique ways ... but the you need to find your breaking point for the cards to maximize the optimization and hashrate ...

the optimization done by alexis far exceeds that of most opensource ( and many private ) miners ...

same hashes as two years ago? ... mate you have some MASSIVE issues with your system if that is the hashrate you are getting with this miner ... especially when you consider that i can use the same opensource miner - on my older cards - and get a huge increase in hashrate over and above the previous private miners i used to buy from sp ...

and that certainly was NOT two years ago my friend ...

#crysx
Sorry I made a mistake on the hashrates. Embarrassed  Its doing fine.  Smiley  It won't matter much anymore because the farms won just like the banks.. stock holders. They stole my house so I'll be homeless because of their greed and corrupt take over of our world.
I'll be shutting down the little miners soon and then my life is done...
See you my friend and friends reading this.
Tried for 3 yrs to just get 1 to 2 BTC a month but just couldn't do it.
The more someone else takes the less I get.
Disabled and no place to go. At 0c outside there is only one thing to do.
Bye crysx and all.
The downing of America by the banks= ZIONISTS.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 11:23:24 AM

hi all ...

ive finally got my old profile back ...

tanx to cyrus ( bct mod ) and a few others - i now have full access to my old profile ... so will be using this one as much as possible from now on ...

the 'crysx' profile will still be in use - but will be only when necessary - not as my standard ...

a lot to sort out now ...

update ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17653092#msg17653092 ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 11:23:49 AM

Alexis78 optimisation in this build - https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer. https://mega.nz/#!iJYnWLQJ!jDkcfaWeK6ooYGPhPCieorva9kR9FwGQMbKsAbLY43w . Donate me, I am is super compiler  Grin !!! my BTC is  1BVSGR4cTiFJqCbKtzxZSLyB5NAD9HVGPi
but, it is all for free.

as ive mentioned to you before - you need a full clean reinstall with the base system setup for mining without ANY other apps and infections / malware that 'may' be in the system - to avoid any issues you have currently with your setup ... and the oc you perform on most of your systems are not required with this version ... they are already maxed out on the intensity side - and you may need to lower this settings in your miner setup ...

soon - the 1080ti farm will be here - and i will be working towards getting all 6 cards working in the one system ... so far there has been no luck - only the 5 cards ...

#crysx
Thx crysx   yes it seems like the intensities may be to high which means lowered them back to the same hashs as 2 years ago. So no improvements. And my op is fine mining with windows. thx  Smiley

they have been redone is quite some unique ways ... but the you need to find your breaking point for the cards to maximize the optimization and hashrate ...

the optimization done by alexis far exceeds that of most opensource ( and many private ) miners ...

same hashes as two years ago? ... mate you have some MASSIVE issues with your system if that is the hashrate you are getting with this miner ... especially when you consider that i can use the same opensource miner - on my older cards - and get a huge increase in hashrate over and above the previous private miners i used to buy from sp ...

#crysx
Sorry I made a mistake on the hashrates. Embarrassed  Its doing fine.  Smiley  It won't matter much anymore because the farms won just like the banks.. stock holders. They stole my house so I'll be homeless because of their greed and corrupt take over of our world.
Bye crysx and all.

wtf? ...

seriously mate? ...

#crysx

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:36:30 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 12:18:10 PM by tbearhere

but, it is all for free.

#crysx

#crysx
Sorry I made a mistake on the hashrates. Embarrassed  Its doing fine.  Smiley  It won't matter much anymore because the farms won just like the banks.. stock holders. They stole my house so I'll be homeless because of their greed and corrupt take over of our world.
Bye crysx and all.

wtf? ...

seriously mate? ...

#crysx
Yes deadly serious....  the downing of America... there are people living in the woods anywhere  the banks own the media not telling whats really going on as they steal house after house they make millions off of each house.
One tiny dot in america link  
http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/view/lid/5633
look at Camden  everyone of these is unconstitutional hence unlawful    total  8 million a month in all usa  on and on  and its not about the lose of jobs  its unconstitutional the biggest scam of all time by the ZIONISTS=banks.
Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:23:27 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 01:34:24 PM by Nikolaj

but, it is all for free.

#crysx

#crysx
Sorry I made a mistake on the hashrates. Embarrassed  Its doing fine.  Smiley  It won't matter much anymore because the farms won just like the banks.. stock holders. They stole my house so I'll be homeless because of their greed and corrupt take over of our world.
Bye crysx and all.

?

What are you talking about dude?

Send me a pm with your skype contact and we'll have a talk.

Keep on fighting mate. We could arrange something very soon, let's have a talk on skype.

Don't loose the grip on your life, it's a fierce battle but we need to prevail Wink
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

Nikolaj plz read your pm I sent.
Nikolaj

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

Read and replied Smiley

You've got my skype and facebook name (check in my signature for confirmation eventually). Write me on fb, I'm on the move
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: