Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 [848] 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347503 times)
Velgelm

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:39:39 AM

New miner for cuda devices, now idea how it performs.

https://github.com/xmrMiner/xmrMiner-Win64

That is one sketchy ass github. Is there a bitcointalk or other thread to go along with this? Who is the author?

Guess he doesn't go to BCT... References I'm finding are here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5v0yf9/cuda_xmr_miner_26_hash_increase/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5xciun/xmrminer_a_new_high_optimized_nvidia_gpu_miner/

Surprisingly no one talking about Pascal, just some mentions of cloud mining.
with this miner i get:
2xMSI GTX 1070 TDP 60%(in the screen afterburner shows incorrect TDP)

not impressed

bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

i guess nvidia is waiting a rival to fix their drivers Wink

I think they reversed something in the PState management code.. it go to P0 when you stop mining, which is kinda useless :p boost clock when the card is no more used sigh

My boost clocks work fine... I don't have the latest drivers though. Memory pstates are still messy, but it's been that way since they launched.

Personally last couple rigs have all been AMD. Not sure why you'd pay more for worse performance (and efficiency per dollar) unless you're extremely hard squeezed on electricity. With the exception of Equihash, 480s aren't that much worse then 1070s.

There are quite a few new algos in this release that we would not be mining without his work. You don't need a faster kernel as his miners are more about stability and not the fastest speed. If you want a faster kernel donate to him anyways and try OC your GPU slightly or play with the intensity.

lol... Everyone OCs. Faster kernels yield more speed to begin with and the OC on top of it makes it that much faster.

I could really care less if I have to restart a miner every couple hours if it's 10-15% faster. Well worth it, especially cause you can set up a bat file for it.

That being said, I do mine on his pool whenever possible, which I think is fair.

I've only had one fail, I have about 8 or 9.
Just as a FYI, I'm approaching 100% failure rate on my EVGA 1070 model 5173s. These are the first gen pre-pad cards. They almost 100% guaranteed don't have the pads if the bios is .70 or older. .72 come with the pads installed.

Kudos to EVGA and not testing their shit. All the other EVGA models (even pre-pad) are fine. It's just these really cheap ones. Guessing they skimped on the VRMs in addition to not adding the pads. They're really PoS.

You may not have problems with them if you mine Equihash, but if you start mining some of the more demanding algos they'll start burning out on you unless you install the pads.

I have couple of those and one of them died for me so far. But i dont really care since EVGA gives me my money back and I buy a new card with new 2/3 year guaranteee. So i would like all of my cards to die Smiley

EVGA HAS SOLID SUPPORT AND RMA POLICIES--

I have received direct replacements on all my EVGA components. With about a 1 week turn around time (in the USA), I get a new replacement for any component that has failed.  It usually takes just a phone call after a web registration.   It has only happened once or twice, actually, but the technicians I spoke with were friendly and helpful.       --scryptr

Yup, RMA is pretty good compared to about 3 weeks on Gigabyte when they ship it to Asia, but they shouldn't be dying in the first place.

DCR got pumped today pretty hard. Actually pretty profitable to mine itself.

Mining SIB or Library? Equihash is a really easy algo. I've also had mine for about 4-5 months and they first started failing a week after buying them. Definitely had more then 9 fail.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

New miner for cuda devices, now idea how it performs.

https://github.com/xmrMiner/xmrMiner-Win64

That is one sketchy ass github. Is there a bitcointalk or other thread to go along with this? Who is the author?

Guess he doesn't go to BCT... References I'm finding are here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5v0yf9/cuda_xmr_miner_26_hash_increase/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/5xciun/xmrminer_a_new_high_optimized_nvidia_gpu_miner/

Surprisingly no one talking about Pascal, just some mentions of cloud mining.
with this miner i get:
2xMSI GTX 1070 TDP 60%(in the screen afterburner shows incorrect TDP)

not impressed

700h/s is actually not that bad for this power limit, but nothing out of this world i agree.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

for the imbecile of the group ...

i just come across this - funnily enough ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826901.msg12691009#msg12691009 ...

there is probably a question earlier than this - but again - i just fell over this while researching another algo we will optimize in cwi ...

just sayin ...

#crysx

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:27:23 AM

Zpool is still absolute trash. While trying to mine specific coins it'll drop connections to your miner, try to move your hashrate to other coins, or simply stop reporting your miners all together while still taking your hashrate. What a terrible pool. Just trying to find somewhere to mine coins besides specific big pools.

there is probably a question earlier than this - but again - i just fell over this while researching another algo we will optimize in cwi ...

just sayin ...

#crysx

Say my name bitch.

Of course you did... Love how you continue to argue shit after pretending you're 'done arguing' it. Guess you're the better man while walking away and walking back at the same time, go you hypocrite. XD

And no, you were talking about 7970s... Those aren't Nvidia. They definitely do use the same fans though, so +1 for something.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

Zpool is still absolute trash. While trying to mine specific coins it'll drop connections to your miner, try to move your hashrate to other coins, or simply stop reporting your miners all together while still taking your hashrate. What a terrible pool. Just trying to find somewhere to mine coins besides specific big pools.

just sayin ...

#crysx

Say my name bitch.

Of course you did... Love how you continue to argue shit after pretending you're 'done arguing' it. Guess you're the better man while walking away and walking back at the same time, go you hypocrite. XD

And no, you were talking about 7970s... Those aren't Nvidia. They definitely do use the same fans though, so +1 for something.

stumbled across it dipshit ...

and made me think of your crass disgusting persona here ...

so i wasnt continuing - though i did end up posting it - i just wanted to show you that there are actual PEOPLE here ... not dimwitted imbeciles! ...

wow - name calling is quite a soothing thing ... hehehe ...

see - i will always strive for the better ( like the majority of PEOPLE here that are good ) ... and you will always be the bumhole you make yourself out to be ... always and forever more ...

so nice one bumplug - i mean bumsam ... but there is still no sense in making you to be a martyr ... only the good can martyr ... and you will - well - you will just be you ...

said your name enough now - BITCH! ...

edit ... btw - i just reread that ... you bring out a side of me that i dont like ... it exists - but i dont like it ... that shows the reflection of this side is the unclean dirt and crap that is the catalyst for it all ... you are that reflection bensam ... which is the unclean scum that none of us want ... especially me ...

you can hide behind this profile - and call me all sorts of names as well - but the fact is simple ... had we been face to face - this would be a very different matter - and i am SURE that you couldnt say and do the things that you do now ... such courage behind a profile ... time to find out who you really are mate ...

your life must be one hell of disgusting place to live ...

#crysx

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

There are quite a few new algos in this release that we would not be mining without his work. You don't need a faster kernel as his miners are more about stability and not the fastest speed. If you want a faster kernel donate to him anyways and try OC your GPU slightly or play with the intensity.

1. lol... Everyone OCs. Faster kernels yield more speed to begin with and the OC on top of it makes it that much faster.

I could really care less if I have to restart a miner every couple hours if it's 10-15% faster. Well worth it, especially cause you can set up a bat file for it.

2. That being said, I do mine on his pool whenever possible, which I think is fair.

1. Evidently you don't get it. I guess that why you keep burning out cards and blaming the fans.

2. No it is not fair to mine "whenever possible". Especially when you cry every day or two about another algo. Here is an idea, quit complaining about other algo's and miners and do it yourself.

There is a reason why no one takes you seriously.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

I had to revert to the previous spreadminer mod, the new one has a chance of hard freezing the rig when the miner starts. Anyone had this?

Not your keys, not your coins!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:03:24 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 06:15:40 PM by Amph

I had to revert to the previous spreadminer mod, the new one has a chance of hard freezing the rig when the miner starts. Anyone had this?

all fine here, intensity 30 with 1070 and i use 70% tdp or lower, the peak in consumption is very high with spreadcoin, not like other algo, i dunno if it is bad coding or it something else
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:43:05 PM

just sayin ...

#crysx

Say my name bitch.

so i wasnt continuing - though i did end up posting it

Yup... As I mentioned before, copying what I say isn't the same thing as making up clever retorts, especially when you don't do it properly fragmented sentence man.

I found something online I thought you might be interested in as well...

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/fragments.htm

Thought it might help.

1. lol... Everyone OCs. Faster kernels yield more speed to begin with and the OC on top of it makes it that much faster.

2. That being said, I do mine on his pool whenever possible, which I think is fair.

1. Evidently you don't get it. I guess that why you keep burning out cards and blaming the fans.

2. No it is not fair to mine "whenever possible". Especially when you cry every day or two about another algo. Here is an idea, quit complaining about other algo's and miners and do it yourself.

There is a reason why no one takes you seriously.

lol... If they make the cards out of inferior components and/or they don't cool them properly, yes, they do burn out. EVGA burnouts on their earlier cards are not only a well known problem across the internet, eVGA has PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED IT and offered a volunteer recall (you can send it into them and they'll install cooling pads on them) or you can ask for a cooling kit and install it yourself, which takes somewhere in the way of a month to receive.

http://www.evga.com/thermalmod/

What? Where do you think the miner fees go when you mine on his pool? lol... I do mine myself, yes, you are correct.

Jesus dumb asses are out in droves today.

all fine here, intensity 30 with 1070 and i use 70% tdp or lower, the peak in consumption is very high with spreadcoin, not liek other algo, i dunno if it is bad coding or it something else

Equihash is not a normal algo. There is a almost linear relationship between reducing TDP and reducing your performance while mining. Not all algos use the same amount of power. XZC for instance uses about 50% TDP normally (less then Equihash).

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

Check the power consumption. Wich cards do you have in the rig? the gtx 1060 cards only come with a 6pin connector that feeds 75watt, the rest is drawn from the motherboard/riser. but you know this Smiley

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:43:36 PM

apparently by lowering the mem at 502 with spreadcoin you can make more hash, like lbry...
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

spreadcoin sp-mod #10 0.05 btc

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
flminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

since there has been no answer to my question there is apparently no interest here in anyone helping out people new to mining. you will be losing more than just any donations from me SP if you keep ignoring new people.....have a nice day   Huh
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:08:50 PM

Damn Spreadcoin consumes a lot of electricity. I mined by the rig from 6 x SAPPHIRE RX480 OC+ 8 Gb. After half an hour rig blocked. When I did restart saw red stripes along the monitor .Graphic card was dead (It works, but it has a vertical red stripes and blurred image).
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

since there has been no answer to my question there is apparently no interest here in anyone helping out people new to mining. you will be losing more than just any donations from me SP if you keep ignoring new people.....have a nice day   Huh
You're lucky that your message read human miner  Wink. You have to make a .bat file and use it to run miner or enter your information in the .conf file.
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:54:34 AM

just sayin ...

#crysx

Say my name bitch.

stumbled across it dipshit ...

and made me think of your crass disgusting persona here ...

so i wasnt continuing - though i did end up posting it - i just wanted to show you that there are actual PEOPLE here ... not dimwitted imbeciles! ...

wow - name calling is quite a soothing thing ... hehehe ...

see - i will always strive for the better ( like the majority of PEOPLE here that are good ) ... and you will always be the bumhole you make yourself out to be ... always and forever more ...

so nice one bumplug - i mean bumsam ... but there is still no sense in making you to be a martyr ... only the good can martyr ... and you will - well - you will just be you ...

said your name enough now - BITCH! ...

edit ... btw - i just reread that ... you bring out a side of me that i dont like ... it exists - but i dont like it ... that shows the reflection of this side is the unclean dirt and crap that is the catalyst for it all ... you are that reflection bensam ... which is the unclean scum that none of us want ... especially me ...

you can hide behind this profile - and call me all sorts of names as well - but the fact is simple ... had we been face to face - this would be a very different matter - and i am SURE that you couldnt say and do the things that you do now ... such courage behind a profile ... time to find out who you really are mate ...

your life must be one hell of disgusting place to live ...

#crysx

bensam1231 = Ignored (Ignore your name BITCH) peace homies Smiley

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:04:33 AM

Damn Spreadcoin consumes a lot of electricity. I mined by the rig from 6 x SAPPHIRE RX480 OC+ 8 Gb. After half an hour rig blocked. When I did restart saw red stripes along the monitor .Graphic card was dead (It works, but it has a vertical red stripes and blurred image).

How much hash does a RX480 make?

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

Another day, another +27%

spreadcoin sp-mod #10
0.05btc...

max oc

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:25:45 AM

Another day, another +27%

spreadcoin sp-mod #10
0.05btc...

max oc

Yup... and at 1.574GH that's 171 1070s. More then it used to be, still not big enough to support more then a handful of miners.

Pages: « 1 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 [848] 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: